You're adding story/quests? Not that I mind, but I think Camilla already has similar from Amorous Adventures.

I'd maybe add an npc trainer that you can keep around slaves ( when player isn't around) and can introduce mod's mechanics, in more immersive way. Like a priestess of Molag Bal or something.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Kanerah said:

You're adding story/quests? Not that I mind, but I think Camilla already has similar from Amorous Adventures.

I'd maybe add an npc trainer that you can keep around slaves ( when player isn't around) and can introduce mod's mechanics, in more immersive way. Like a priestess of Molag Bal or something.

Camilla has various mods allowing different endings for the letters quest. This one is about making the basic Skyrim quests DOM aware. So if Camilla was enslaved she will address the DB differently during the quests.

Note that you can choose to have either DOM stories or other mods by playing with the load order.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)

Vortex says there is an error in the installer for this mod in the latest version:

The element 'pattern' has invalid child element 'type'. List of possible elements expected: 'dependencies'. Please inform the author.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 150141.png

Edited by MaybeNobody
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Next version will make sure actors with faction DOMActorExcludedFaction don't get the "Let's have a serious chat dialogue".

You need to add each NPC to DOMActorExcludedFaction faction:

1. Open console
  2. Get the faction ID by typing: help "DOM Actor Excluded"
  3. Click on NPC
  4. type: addtofaction <Faction ID> 1

If you want it for all actors, edit the mod with SSEedit and find the dialogue topic. Change the conditions to faction rank = 2 for DOMActorExcludedFaction.

Oh! neat didn't know it wasn't a thing. I see the update is live now,  I'll give it a go.

THX!

Edited by Dela117
14 minutes ago, revelatian said:

There isn't much information on how to convince Lucan to give his sister for the claw being returned. Am I missing something because I'm not seeing additional dialogue.

Thanks I will check. He should propose gold and another dialogue suggests Camilla. But if Camilla is already the DB slave he should say you already have your reward.

6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks I will check. He should propose gold and another dialogue suggests Camilla. But if Camilla is already the DB slave he should say you already have your reward.

Started this quest on a new save to ensure it wasn't an error on my part to verify before posting.

2 hours ago, MaybeNobody said:

Vortex says there is an error in the installer for this mod in the latest version:

The element 'pattern' has invalid child element 'type'. List of possible elements expected: 'dependencies'. Please inform the author.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 150141.png

Try to download again, previous file was a mishap.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 5.4.1 is out.

• Added the story of Camilla. You need to install DOMStories.esp. It contains two modified quests for Camilla Valerius. Now you can expose Sven and Faendal and keep Camilla for yourself. You can also ask Lucan for his sister as a reward for the golden claw. This is still WIP, but feedback is welcome. Next on my list is the story of Saadia.

• Added not in DOMActorExcludedFaction to "Let's have a serious chat dialogue".

New in version 5.4.0:

• Added flat menu (using message boxes) as an alternative to the wheel menu (for those who have trouble with UIExtensions). Beware though, as the flat menu is not aware of the slave status and actors are chosen by index instead of names (names will be in the box text, not the buttons). To use flat menu deselect "use wheel menu" option in "wheel menu" MCM tab.

• Added abduction spell (same as abduction hotkey).

• Added protection against enslaving or recruiting followers. If you want to enslave/recruit you first need to release them from your followers!

• Added MCM option to (not) consider armor area 52 as shameful.

Thank you my lord, I'll try it as soon as possible.

spongebob-worship.gif

The new quest thing sounds pretty exciting!!!

Posted (edited)

I tried the quest around Camilla, but when I delivered the Golden Claw, Lucan gave me the gold and no dialogue choice appeared. The other quest just finished after I exposed Fendal. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but it looked a bit strange

Edited by EzaelYol
3 hours ago, EzaelYol said:

I tried the quest around Camilla, but when I delivered the Golden Claw, Lucan gave me the gold and no dialogue choice appeared. The other quest just finished after I exposed Fendal. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but it looked a bit strange

For the letters, you need to expose both. So first thing is to go and see both Faendal and Sven. Then you'll have both letters and you should go and see Camilla. After that, ask her how she took it and then she will send you to Faendal and Sven again. Lastly go back to Camilla. You'll get a relation ship boost with Camilla.

For the golden claw, it seems I forgot to connect the enslave branch. I'll correct that next version.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

Hello. What are the requirements to make a slaver from NPCs? I have some follower mod and they cant become slavers.

The requirements are personality traits based. Mostly low honesty, low open-mindedness and low submissivity. High extraversion also helps a bit. Try Uthgerd for example. Another way is to have NPC in love with the DB, that is relationship rank 4. This can easily be obtained with the love charm spell.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I tried the new quest, but I had some problem starting "A lovely letter"

The only way I could start it was talking to Sven and using the sarcastic "Yes, two people spending time together ..." option. Sven's other option "he seems persistent" leads to dialogue where Sven talks about the letter, but doesn't give it and the quest doesn't start.

Faendal also has 2 options that lead to him talking about a letter, but neither option works.

Once the quest started it seems to work.

I'm not clear to me what the purpose of the quest is. Is it a prerequisite to the golden claw reward? Or is it only roleplaying to reject both suitors? And if it's the latter, would it clash with a mod like sexlab solutions which also has an option to reject both Sven and Faendal?

1 hour ago, a_random_user said:

I tried the new quest, but I had some problem starting "A lovely letter"

The only way I could start it was talking to Sven and using the sarcastic "Yes, two people spending time together ..." option. Sven's other option "he seems persistent" leads to dialogue where Sven talks about the letter, but doesn't give it and the quest doesn't start.

Faendal also has 2 options that lead to him talking about a letter, but neither option works.

Once the quest started it seems to work.

I'm not clear to me what the purpose of the quest is. Is it a prerequisite to the golden claw reward? Or is it only roleplaying to reject both suitors? And if it's the latter, would it clash with a mod like sexlab solutions which also has an option to reject both Sven and Faendal?

Thanks I will check the quest start again. Did you try with a new game or from an old save?

From a DOM point of view, the letter quest will boost relationship with Camilla and make her easier to enslave after the golden claw quest. Some training stats will get boosted too. This is still WIP though. Hopefully it will be more stable next version.

If you put DOM Stories and Sexlab solutions in your load order, only the last one to load will be active. Sexlab solutions give you sexual means to solve certain quests. DOM stories will have dialogues aware of the NPCs status (free or enslaved), boost some training stats and have enslavement options. For example with the golden claw quest, Camilla calls you master/mistress if you already enslaved her.

32 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks I will check the quest start again. Did you try with a new game or from an old save?

I tried both, first an old save, than with a new save. Same problem with both. Just to be sure, I also tried a fresh save without the story quest, and it did work as it should.

I also tried it now with sexlab solutions, and the dialogue options for both quests appears. Taking the dialogue from one mod fails the other though, but I don't see any incompatibility.

It seems to me that in the last DOM killing of a slave does not affect other slaves anymore. After killing a slave somehow appears a message that this slave is following you and that is all.  Perhaps some mistake?

Hi, any idea why when im praising slave for crying i get message saying "unknown reason 127" and "praising for unknown reason", Im playing on version 5.3.7 right now but this message is there since some updates, and im playing on NEW save not some old save with data from older versions

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, randy1990 said:

does anyone know a good mod so that the enemies don't look so ugly i have botox but am not completely satisfied with it 

You could try to edit the botox mod to your liking with CK, I do it because the original results were not good enough for me and now I am quite satisfied. There are also npc replacer mods from the author inago777 on the nexus, I think he does a great job. If you have a 9damao or Tullius Channel account you can pay a visit and check out the wide variety of Asian mods, from my point of view they are very remarkable, partly because I'm already a little bored of the Western style but without leaving the game so ruined with an overused anime-shonen style. Then don't blame me if you don't want to enslave truly kawaii people haha

Edited by サマエル
On 5/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, TrollAutokill said:

From a DOM point of view, the letter quest will boost relationship with Camilla and make her easier to enslave after the golden claw quest. Some training stats will get boosted too. This is still WIP though. Hopefully it will be more stable next version.

If you put DOM Stories and Sexlab solutions in your load order, only the last one to load will be active. Sexlab solutions give you sexual means to solve certain quests. DOM stories will have dialogues aware of the NPCs status (free or enslaved), boost some training stats and have enslavement options. For example with the golden claw quest, Camilla calls you master/mistress if you already enslaved her.

With the new Camilla quest and that she is now easy to enslave. Does that mean that it is much easier for the player to change her how the player wants her to be.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, randy1990 said:

does anyone know a good mod so that the enemies don't look so ugly i have botox but am not completely satisfied with it 

I am using 4 mods with this purpose - Enemy Variations, Everybody Different (or SynthEBD), Lazy Tools and PSUniversalBodyChanger.

The first give u a huge amount of various well-made female and male enemies. With EBD as well u can modify face and hair of any npc inside the game, with LT it is possible to modify their bodies, and so on. And u can also use PSUniversalBodyChanger (very old but genius mod) to modify their meshes and skin with your personal settings). Besides, if u want with the help of EBD u can make a pre-installed patch for modifying all game npc as u wish.

Edited by nalios

if anyone else ises and you get a slave can you take and  tel me if you try to buy a unique at the auction if they  get resold then bug and get stuck trying to stay in the cage. i hvr no idea if ita  dom or aygas bug.

none uiniques are fine as they get put into pahe when bought instead of DOM. but dom slaves get put into dom and they dont get the package update probaly due to being double sold.