2 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

wonder what that might do to all the broken slaves I've been leaving tied up at home till they fall in love with me.

For the moment it will just make some of their training stats go down according to their personality. Next updates will have resilience depends on mood and behaviour (including restrained or not) as well as personality.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Is the text pre programmed or is it something like a simple AI style entry update? 

I was reading some where that if anyone didn't like that wording shoot you ideas and what not, I know your still working one improving the mod and the diary is a really cool Idea, what you could do is to help improve on wording and stuff, create a place where you have the idea and wording and let the users help you flesh out the text, just a suggestion.

No AI, most computers are not ready for that. It's bit and pieces put together according to events, mood and personality.

I am always open to suggestions and contributions for more dialogue or text. Just PM me.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 1:17 AM, Durante said:

From a third time or so the inventory did not reset the clothes but it keep resetting the other items including weapons, which is odd having captives walking around armed,

Skyrim always forces weapons on actors and sometimes even whole outfits. What you see is DOM trying to counter-act Skyrim auto-equip.

For something smoother you need to give your slaves the bare minimum.

There is another way around but it would require creating a second inventory for all slaves, using hidden chests. That's a lot of work.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, LewdZenn said:

Any chance for a way to convince NPCs to become slaves through dialogue without having to defeat them first?

13 hours ago, サマエル said:

That's an interesting idea, consensual slavery in people with very high tendencies towards submission, I hadn't thought about it but I like the way you think xD

This was discussed earlier in this thread, and the conclusion was that every potential actor would have to be convinced in a different way.

You could write a quest for your favourite actor and share it with us. DOM API should provide you with the necessary functions and if not, just ask for them.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Durante said:

Also, just want to make sure: when giving commands that start animations, some seem oddly clunky and laggy. For example giving kiss command starts animating but it fades to black every few seconds switching animations, it starts to lag hard, sometimes the actors don't get properly aligned like in the kiss variant "I want more than just your mouth". I'm guessing this is related to the sexlab framework? Would Sexlab p+ pose less issues? 

Nothing to do with sexlab.

Most animations were initially made for a female player as victim. Often the perspective needs to be changed and it creates quite some lag. Plus actors always start at the same position (0,0,0) and then move to the correct position wity the animation coordinates. With slower systems it is very much noticeable.

Now that the free camera mode is working, I will go again through the animations to reduce the amount of moving around.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 3/5/2024 at 1:53 AM, TrollAutokill said:

It's not implemented yet!

ok. looking forward to when it is dom is already such a good mod thank your fro your hard work much appreciated.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This was discussed earlier in this thread, and the conclusion was that every potential actor would have to be convinced in a different way.

You could write a quest for your favourite actor and share it with us. DOM API should provide you with the necessary functions and if not, just ask for them.

Why not use the existing systems in place? There's already the dialogue option to ask what kind of person NPCs are and the recent resilience option seems like it'd be fitting for something like this. Rather than getting slaves to submit like normal when you defeat them, could make it so that consensual slaves need to have their kinks met for them to continue being submissive to you. Similar to how you can make promises to slaves and if you don't fulfill them they comment on it. Idk about others but I usually use DoM on generic NPCs/hostile NPCs and leave unique NPCs to other mods for romance, so having quests for favorite actors wouldn't be possible since they're generic/completely random each playthrough/character.

Edited by LewdZenn
14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

@DocClox did you ever get your slavery diarys to work?

Not as yet. Going to try with the new release.

I've actually started a new character right now, so they should be working without problems. I just forgot to check last time I was playing.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, a_random_user said:

My Windows defender gave a warning for version 5.3.3. Did anyone else get that?

Downloading 5.3.2 gave no warning.

What warning? Try downloading from Patreon to see if you have the same warning.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I seem to be having issue with the diaries. In the previous and current version (updated today) I was able to open the diaries and read them but eventually they stopped working. I take a slave diary, open it, it's empty and automatically closes, I get a notification that it's updating and after a second it says updating is done, but if I open it again the same happens in circles. Same thing  for slaver diary. I tried resetting the diary text but that did not change anything.

Also, I see there is an option to use bathing in skyrim animations, does the mod work on slaves do they get dirty? Or is there support for keep it clean instead?

1 hour ago, Durante said:

I seem to be having issue with the diaries. In the previous and current version (updated today) I was able to open the diaries and read them but eventually they stopped working. I take a slave diary, open it, it's empty and automatically closes, I get a notification that it's updating and after a second it says updating is done, but if I open it again the same happens in circles. Same thing  for slaver diary. I tried resetting the diary text but that did not change anything.

Also, I see there is an option to use bathing in skyrim animations, does the mod work on slaves do they get dirty? Or is there support for keep it clean instead?

BiS is just for animations and soap bonus spell.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Durante said:

Same thing  for slaver diary. I tried resetting the diary text but that did not change anything.

No the text has nothing to do with the opening/updating mechanism.

It might be you have some messed up version of the diary, this can happen when they move in between containers.

Do you have a log file? Try to drop the diary on the floor and read it from there. Also make sure you have only one diary per person. If you type in the console: help "diary of xxx", you should see only one book.

Edited by TrollAutokill
14 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

BiS is just for animations and soap bonus spell.

Same for keep it clean as well? Dirtiness and wash is animation and number? Would be fun to have integration with BiS or keep it clean :P  if at least the number would synchronize with BiS number, the player could then add the NPC's by themselves through dialogue, this way we could see dirty textures on slaves, of course there is also the alternative to use slavetats.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

No the text has nothing to do with the opening/updating mechanism.

It might be you have some messed up version of the diary, this can happen when they move in between containers.

Do you have a log file? Try to drop the diary on the floor and read it from there. Also make sure you have only one diary per person. If you type in the console: help "diary of xxx", you should see only one book.

Thanks, I will try this! Will let you know if the problem persists.

Edit: I also have trouble purging slaves from DoM. One in particular is stuck. I noticed it ran away very far away but kept being monitored in the system, so I clicked "release from dom" nothing happened. I teleported the slave to my location and killed them. Nothing happened. Went to another location teleported them again, weren't visible, reloaded the game and they were alive again standing where I teleported them, so I released them by dialogue, nothing happened they just despawned but were still monitored in the system, I teleported them to me again they didn't have DoM dialogue but once I killed them I was getting notifications about punishment and such. HOWEVER, moving the slave from DOM to PAHE seems to have removed it from the system finally.

Edited by Durante
14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

No AI, most computers are not ready for that. It's bit and pieces put together according to events, mood and personality.

I am always open to suggestions and contributions for more dialogue or text. Just PM me.

so it basically mimic an AI, still I like your ideas and the direction, to be honest I believe yous is better then HSH,  Will do, I have a few friend in the BDSM scenes and your mod reminds me a lot of that type of "activity". I have notices on thing, Males are also getting vaginal trained, Is it hard to define the sexes? or is this something in the works?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

so it basically mimic an AI, still I like your ideas and the direction, to be honest I believe yous is better then HSH,  Will do, I have a few friend in the BDSM scenes and your mod reminds me a lot of that type of "activity". I have notices on thing, Males are also getting vaginal trained, Is it hard to define the sexes? or is this something in the works?

Vagina training was defined by PAH as both for males and females.

But actually it doesn't depend on the gender, but rather on the genitals:

- For actors with a vagina it means... Well you know what it means.

- For actors with one dick, or more, it means... I am pretty sure you get it too.

- If actors have both, your imagination will do the split.

- If they have none (please don't ask me to add fruit enslavement)... Then we have reached the limits of my imagination, but feel free to imagine whatever you want.

To summarize: vaginal training occurs during events (Sexlab or DoM) with a vaginal tag. All actors will get training whether they are penetrated, penetrating, both, merely peeping or just fantasizing about something they might never experience in their flesh.

Same goes for anal, and, it might seem odd, but yeah, oral too.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Post->Sit is still the wrong way around. If you choose Upkeeping->Look At Me, you end up with a face full of post rather than a face full of boobies.

That's the way the pose was made. You'll have to use the "turn around" choice.

Edited by TrollAutokill

My slave twitches every second when she sneak.

PAH slaves are fine, but DOM slaves are like that. When I go forward to sneak, she suddenly gets up and runs. :(

I also checked OAR, but it didn't work, what kind of problem is this?

ezgif-3-e69cc7b292.gif

Edited by oys051