8 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Is this "safe" to update from last version or is there a special process to ensure I don't explode? I know there's always that possibility but should I just do a new game or is it worth a shot? 

It should be safe if you're on SE. Not a lot of data was changed, mostly dialogues and script functions.

Here's something crazy. Sometimes when I get some new slaves, I get visited by some ghosts of Christmas past.

Pretty much, when I enslave them, a clone appears near wherever my base for my playthrough happens to be. The clones are just the standard slaves before their enslavement, same gear, weapons etc. But they can't move, can't talk, can't do anything at all. And even weirder, the 'disable' command doesn't work on them. The only solution I was able to find was using the dirty 'markfordelete' command and then save and reload. I thought it was a one-off thing before but now it's pretty consistent, attached is a screenshot of the most recent encounter. My base was Vlindrel Hall, and they appeared in the market area of Markarth. I have no idea what's going on lmao. This is on version 2.7.4.

Spoiler

1898735837_SkyrimSE2022-04-0120-00-57.png.29f7266453d1432b8d3af10e72e46e4e.png

got a couple of bugs to report I can't view a slave's traits or stats through hotkeys and dialogue option I can see the numerical traits though and the master\mistress dialogue prompt is freezing when selected my slave is gaged and a fresh capture though, so I don't know if it's a bug or not I use Both zaz 8.0 and dd 5.1.

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

not really certain if those 2 are connected or if the thrall faction is responsible for letting vamps feed on them. out of curiosity, save first, then try grabbing 1 of your vampire characters and find a nord slave. then hit the reset button for that slave. if you can no longer feed on nords after they've been reset, there's another faction can be added in its place that might allow feeding: 

DLC1VampireFeedNoCrimeFaction

I may well be jumping the gun on this one. I just don't know why it's only started manifesting in the last couple of weeks.

I'll give it a test and report.

3 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Here's something crazy. Sometimes when I get some new slaves, I get visited by some ghosts of Christmas past.

Pretty much, when I enslave them, a clone appears near wherever my base for my playthrough happens to be. The clones are just the standard slaves before their enslavement, same gear, weapons etc. But they can't move, can't talk, can't do anything at all. And even weirder, the 'disable' command doesn't work on them. The only solution I was able to find was using the dirty 'markfordelete' command and then save and reload. I thought it was a one-off thing before but now it's pretty consistent, attached is a screenshot of the most recent encounter. My base was Vlindrel Hall, and they appeared in the market area of Markarth. I have no idea what's going on lmao. This is on version 2.7.4.

Hide contents

1898735837_SkyrimSE2022-04-0120-00-57.png.29f7266453d1432b8d3af10e72e46e4e.png

Try again with 2.7.5 as that's the most extensively tested

13 hours ago, deadmetal said:

@TrollAutokill Just a heads up, the new "Entertain me slave!" option is present on all NPC's in the dialogue options not exclusively just for slaves

Corrected on 2.8.1. Also the dialogue still appears for bound slaves. I could not decide if they should be taken out of restrains automatically or if the dialogue should be disabled for tied slaves.

This is the only change in 2.8.1

2.8.x is only for SE for now.

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, Superfart2000 said:

got a couple of bugs to report I can't view a slave's traits or stats through hotkeys and dialogue option I can see the numerical traits though and the master\mistress dialogue prompt is freezing when selected my slave is gaged and a fresh capture though, so I don't know if it's a bug or not I use Both zaz 8.0 and dd 5.1.

Will try to reproduce, but I didn't have any problem with the hotkeys and nothing changed on that side. Is it working with 2.7.6?

Sometimes the dialogues freeze. That's Skyrim being annoying. It usually comes back after up to 5 real life minutes... I still could not find a way around, but that's not PAHE nor DoM fault.

First, I'm really enjoying the Paradise Halls series of mods...with the exception of Sexlab which I feel like I'm beating my head against.  So a few questions from the perspective of a Sexlab newbie.

First SoS full vs SoS light...I know there was a reason I went with SoS full but I don't recall which mod needed it.. in any case is it a bad choice?

I'm using all three Paradise Halls mods - PH, HSH, NYGAS and DoM  as well as the base Sexlab animations, the ZAZ animation pack and Billy's SLAL animations 5.4.  What else do I need for the slaves to dance and do the other poses?

OBIS - I'm using it, is it a problem with this mod?

Edit: Also, between Sexlab and Sexlab tools is there a way to switch between animation types?  ie between anal and oral etc.

Edited by Amazonian Ara
1 hour ago, Amazonian Ara said:

First, I'm really enjoying the Paradise Halls series of mods...with the exception of Sexlab which I feel like I'm beating my head against.  So a few questions from the perspective of a Sexlab newbie.

First SoS full vs SoS light...I know there was a reason I went with SoS full but I don't recall which mod needed it.. in any case is it a bad choice?

I'm using all three Paradise Halls mods - PH, HSH, NYGAS and DoM  as well as the base Sexlab animations, the ZAZ animation pack and Billy's SLAL animations 5.4.  What else do I need for the slaves to dance and do the other poses?

Edit: Also, between Sexlab and Sexlab tools is there a way to switch between animation types?  ie between anal and oral etc.

You should be good, you could add GSPoses to be complete. I could have forgotten to pack a few animations, but they should be all there and most of them are from Zaz 8+. If you have GSPoses the "cute" will be taken randomly from those.

Also, between Sexlab and Sexlab tools is there a way to switch between animation types?  ie between anal and oral etc.

You can change the tags sexlab pulls animation from while in animation. Everything else that can alter the choice of tags are Zaz items and DD Items.

No, SoS Full is the better choice between those two.

Nope. (?)

What else do I need for the slaves to dance and do the other poses?

Not for the poses but you might enjoy bakas and psyches animation packs as well.

40 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You should be good, you could add GSPoses to be complete. I could have forgotten to pack a few animations, but they should be all there and most of them are from Zaz 8+. If you have GSPoses the "cute" will be taken randomly from those.

Hmm something wonky is happening then because they just stand there and don't dance and I don't get a pose refused message.

Also would it ever be possible for DoM to account for OStim scenes using this? I find OStim scenes to be alot more personal than Sexlab due to the manual controls.

Edited by Amazonian Ara

Upgraded from 2.7.6 SE to 2.8.1 and on game load i noticed i had a new weapon called spank slave so tried using it but using this on a slave appears to break them for all other DoM dialogue as far as i can tell, equipped it and hit a slave a few times and nothing special happened but then trying to use dialogue like "how are you feeling about your new life" or "stop what your doing now" no longer gives the pop up/puts them into wait mode

Unrelated to that, i did a PAH reboot after upgrading and Kimli got her virginity back but had stats about how many times we'd had sex/she'd orgasmed

Edited by pinky6225

I tested 2.8.0.
Slaves who choose the "Call me master/mistress" dialog stop responding to hotkeys.
I tried it in the new game with the same result.

Dance for me" from "Entertain me slave" does not work, "Just be cute!" seems to work fine.

"Give me some light!" equips him with a torch, but he sits there as if bound.

"I need a chair!" the slave becomes a chair but cannot sit down, is this the intended behavior?

"Serve some drinks!" seems to work, but is it just for looks? I don't know the correct behavior.

45 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Will it cause issues if I import Slaves into Neithers follower framework and/or invite them with Follow me for sex ?

Last time i tried that my game crashed almost instantly. As Pahe is basicly a follower framework kind of mod letting both mods not interfere with each other might be the best action

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have a question.

Will it cause issues if I import Slaves into Neithers follower framework and/or invite them with Follow me for sex ?

Thanks in advance.

It depends how you do it. If you have one of your followers have sex with your slave it's fine and will be registered as training.

But never mix and match the SE actor as follower and slave. Make sure to release your followers before enslaving them and to free your slaves before recruiting them.

!

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Will try to reproduce, but I didn't have any problem with the hotkeys and nothing changed on that side. Is it working with 2.7.6?

Sometimes the dialogues freeze. That's Skyrim being annoying. It usually comes back after up to 5 real life minutes... I still could not find a way around, but that's not PAHE nor DoM fault.

I had the same issue with 2.8.0 - while it may be a skyrim bug, perhaps there is some sort of workaround? I didn't have the issue nearly as bad in 2.7.6 - though there is a short delay here and there, not hangs like 2.8.  Also, perhaps related - perhaps not: I have an issue where my dialog with NPCs reloads after initially appearing, causing me to very frequently misclick a dialog option.  Not game breaking, but extremely annoying.  I can't yet say for sure it's this mod causing that issue, because I haven't tested without it, but I'll tinker with it soon.

Just confirming the dialog issue that Superfart2000 brought up.  On the other hand, I have to tell you that now that I found this mod, I will never play without it.  Thanks for all your hard work - you've brought new depth to a game that shoulda been obsolete years ago if not for modders like yourself.  Genuine thank you.

I seem to have a problem; after aquiring first slave and starting punishment, it never ends, pap gets filled with threads and eventually overflows with stack dumps.

EndPunishment calls OnEndPunishment, which calls UnsetAsVictim; UnsetAsVictim is located within pahslave.psc, line 7715

Am I missing something, or this "while" lacks variable change and loops forever? It seems to be stuck in save file in active threads.

Function UnsetAsVictim()
	Actor akRef = GetActorRef()
	akRef.RemoveFromFaction(PAH.PAHSlaveIsVictim)
	PAH.DOMCore.PlayerCombatTarget.clear()
	int i = 0
	While i < friendArray.length
		PAHSlave afriend = friendArray[i]
		if afriend != None 
			; unset faction
			Actor akActor = afriend.GetActorRef()
			if akActor!=None
				; set faction with rank type
				akActor.RemoveFromFaction(PAH.PAHSlaveFriendIsVictim)
			endif
		endif
	EndWhile
EndFunction

Edit: Same in SetAsVictim, just above it.

Edit: looks like adding "i += 1" resolved this issue.

Edit: This is bad, real bad. Anyone reading, I suggest avoiding 2.8.1, I'm certain it will break your save on slave punishment.

Edited by MstrN
moar data
4 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It can cause some weird behaviour, but it won't break your game.  Full Random is a better bandit variety mod, though, both aesthetically and for compatibility.  

Reading up on Random NPC's I see it's now incompatible with high poly head which I use, and there is no current patch for it.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

10 minutes ago, Amazonian Ara said:

Reading up on Random NPC's I see it's now incompatible with high poly head which I use, and there is no current patch for it.

There is a HighPolyHead patch for Full Random NPC but unfortunatelly it was deleted and it wasn't that great either (nexus 40565). I've used OBIS with a HighPolyHead patch and it looks great but even if you deactivate all features in the MCM it will unbalance your game so much that will be almost unplayable.

That is because it will boost NPCs HP/MP/SP x6 times and whats worst it doesn't do it for every NPC so sometimes one NPC has 100 hp and the other 900. IMO it looks good but it's not worth the trouble.

For PAHE I agree with Apollonia that Full Random is the way to go if you want to capture non unique npcs. And making a high poly face patch is not hard, its just a xEDIT script and generating the facegen files in the CK.

54 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

There is a HighPolyHead patch for Full Random NPC but unfortunatelly it was deleted and it wasn't that great either (nexus 40565). I've used OBIS with a HighPolyHead patch and it looks great but even if you deactivate all features in the MCM it will unbalance your game so much that will be almost unplayable.

That is because it will boost NPCs HP/MP/SP x6 times and whats worst it doesn't do it for every NPC so sometimes one NPC has 100 hp and the other 900. IMO it looks good but it's not worth the trouble.

For PAHE I agree with Apollonia that Full Random is the way to go if you want to capture non unique npcs. And making a high poly face patch is not hard, its just a xEDIT script and generating the facegen files in the CK.

Err I don't have the CK loaded... so its not exactly just ---  If its that easy, could you generate it and dump it on Nexus or somewhere?  I am tempted by the idea of all those unique potential slaves.

Edit: Also where is GSPoses located?  I've searched and not found anything.

Edit Edit: Ok actually thinking about this why does it need a patch?  I'm using Prettier Bandits without any patches at all and no issues?  The only reason I bought it up was that the comments were all like you get black face without a patch (not something I've noticed yet with Prettier Bandits)

Edited by Amazonian Ara
4 hours ago, MstrN said:

I seem to have a problem; after aquiring first slave and starting punishment, it never ends, pap gets filled with threads and eventually overflows with stack dumps.

EndPunishment calls OnEndPunishment, which calls UnsetAsVictim; UnsetAsVictim is located within pahslave.psc, line 7715

Am I missing something, or this "while" lacks variable change and loops forever? It seems to be stuck in save file in active threads.

Function UnsetAsVictim()
	Actor akRef = GetActorRef()
	akRef.RemoveFromFaction(PAH.PAHSlaveIsVictim)
	PAH.DOMCore.PlayerCombatTarget.clear()
	int i = 0
	While i < friendArray.length
		PAHSlave afriend = friendArray[i]
		if afriend != None 
			; unset faction
			Actor akActor = afriend.GetActorRef()
			if akActor!=None
				; set faction with rank type
				akActor.RemoveFromFaction(PAH.PAHSlaveFriendIsVictim)
			endif
		endif
	EndWhile
EndFunction

Edit: Same in SetAsVictim, just above it.

Edit: looks like adding "i += 1" resolved this issue.

Edit: This is bad, real bad. Anyone reading, I suggest avoiding 2.8.1, I'm certain it will break your save on slave punishment.

Told you, there would be bugs ?

Version 2.8.2 corrects endless loop and dialogue "Entertain me!" appearing on non-slave NPCs.

Otherwise same as 2.8.0: Not for the faint hearted, this is a .0 version so expect bugs to pop out of nowhere ? LE users should avoid this version until the plugin is back ported.

- Most dialogues have two modes: not respectful and respectful. Respectful dialogues always include the key word master/mistress.

- "Listen to me slave" -> "Call me master/mistress" to force slave to be respectful and call the player master/mistress. It is Identical to "Ok Slave" -> "Address me as a slave" but the conditions are different. It can be used with fresh slaves and there is a chance for the slave to refuse.

- "I thought I told you to call me master/mistress" a special punishment for those who don't understand the first time. This is a  very efficient way to train respect. The normal PAHE dialogue "I thought I told you to be respectful" will also show for those who prefer the usual punishments.

- "Entertain me slave" a new menu with different way for the slave to practice their posing skills: dance, play music, ... Poses are chosen according to personality (except for GSPoses, see below) and slaves can refuse.

- GSPoses can be accessed via "Entertain me slave" -> "Just be cute". If you have GSPoses installed 1 of the 483 poses will be chosen randomly. Otherwise usual cute poses are choosen according to personality.

- Slaves might react to their friends being punished with comments.