My Followers Pack 7 - Standalone Followers - SE

View File

about.png

Seventh follower pack released! I hope you enjoy this one too. I'll be waiting for your feedback!

Thank you for all the support! I hope you're all staying safe ❤️ 

• Read Emma's story here.
  • Read Lizzy's story here.
  • Read Rhidia's story here.
  • Read Sahora's story here.

>> Check the outfits list here <<

information.png

• Followers: Emma, Lizzy, Rhidia, Sahora and Shera.
  • Level: 10 and will level up with the player.
  • Marriageable: Yes.
  • They wear the following clothes/armor:
    Emma → Penitus Oculatus armor.
    Lizzy → College Restoration Robes.
    Rhidia → Alik'r armor.
    Sahora → Jarl clothes.
    Shera → None.

I've personally tested this mod in both LE and SE versions. Both work fine on my end. If you find any problem/bug, please report it to me (screenshots may be of help).

location.png

Emma - Inside Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.

Lizzy - Stendarr's Beacon, The Rift.

Rhidia - Outside White River Watch, Whiterun.

Sahora - Inside Jarl Elisif The Fair's Bedroom, Blue Palace (Solitude).

Shera - North-East Lake of Darkwater Crossing, Eastmarch.

Spoiler

Map.png

requirements.png

credits.png

Body - UNPK (Bodyslide Studio)
Skin -  Fair Skin Complexion
Brows - Hvergelmir's Brows
Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty
Hair - KS Hairdo's
ENB - Picturesque ENB

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/24/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Read description
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 3/24/2021 at 6:13 PM, Celedhring said:

There was an issue with the breasts when the followers went naked.

I seem to be having that issue.  Sometimes the breasts will stretch out and lay funny when sitting or just standing.  I just merged my followers list, but this will be added to the LO.  I don't even fight anymore, I just let my all-female bodyguards do all the work. 

Thanks to Anuketh for taking the time to make and share the packs!

I'm having an issue with both Pack 6 and Pack 7...same issue, so hopefully same solution:

Once Pack 6 (or 7) is in my load order, the game immediately CTDs when trying to load the last save before the packs were installed. Disabling the Pack and restarting allows the save game to load.

Packs 1-5 installed just fine, and have caused no issues. But I've got no clue where to even start looking for why 6 and 7 are having a problem.

Any and all help is appreciated...I'm looking forward to getting these lovely ladies into my game!

On 3/25/2021 at 3:13 AM, Celedhring said:

There was an issue with the breasts when the followers went naked.  Since I use CBBE, I copied the textures and meshes from my PC to the followers which fixed the issue aside from a neck seam.  But that's easily fixed with a collar.

@Celedhring

I've overwritten the femalebody.nif files of the mod from my own, but the nipples are in the wrong place.. Any idea?

On 4/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, Anuketh said:

As if they were below where they should be?

@Anuketh Well, actually they are above! I will copy paste the original files to solve the issue : )

Thanks for the great mod once again! I didn't have the time to find them all, but Emma and Sahora look amazing!

9 hours ago, AliG32 said:

Well, actually they are above!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe you overwrote the nif files but not the right textures? If you swap from UNP to CBBE try to make sure you change both nif and dds files ?

15 hours ago, Anuketh said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe you overwrote the nif files but not the right textures? If you swap from UNP to CBBE try to make sure you change both nif and dds files ?

@Anuketh You are right! I don't really understand the details of all these. It's quite a miracle I've gotten to where I am, mods wise, without breaking the game : D
I pasted only femalebody_0 and 1.nif from the /meshes/actors/character/character assets

Edit:

Now I also pasted all the DDS files I found in 'textures/actors/character/female' too. Fixed the issue!

Do you suggest I do it for all the followers also?

On 4/5/2021 at 5:52 PM, Anuketh said:

Sorry to hear that. Do you get CTD on a new savegame?

Doesn't appear so...starting a new game via Live Another Life, everything loads as it should...guess I'll just have to do without these particular ladies until my next playthrough...