In the fallout mod "sexout breeder" they have a pregnant belly that moves around for the boatfly larva, I think since this mod has more to do with infestation rather than actual pregnancy it would be something worth looking into for future updates. Was just curious if anyone would be interested in starting something like this. Definitely tickled my fancy!

-image-

I think the belly, while the eggs grow, should take a form like this

63494.jpg

106338.jpg

but I understand that the model of the body-mesh in skyrim, does not have enough polygons to do this.. 
...maybe...

It's disgusting :P..
..but fascinating.

Would it be possible to create a custom mesh that has more polygons or would that require way too much work?

How long is the hatching supposed to take? I've been watching my character giving birth to these eggs for 20 minutes and nothing, is it supposed to last that long?

I had this problem. For me it had something to do with the body alteration. When I turned that option off in the MCM the problem was solved.

Hope that helps.

In the fallout mod "sexout breeder" they have a pregnant belly that moves around for the boatfly larva, I think since this mod has more to do with infestation rather than actual pregnancy it would be something worth looking into for future updates. Was just curious if anyone would be interested in starting something like this. Definitely tickled my fancy!

-image-

63494.jpg

106338.jpg

but I understand that the model of the body-mesh in skyrim, does not have enough polygons to do this.. 
...maybe...

..but fascinating.

Would it be possible to create a custom mesh that has more polygons or would that require way too much work?

I do not know.

unfortunately I do not have the skills.

but it would be interesting to hear it from someone experienced in 3D modeling.

-image-

63494.jpg

106338.jpg

...maybe...

..but fascinating.

I do not know.

unfortunately I do not have the skills.

but it would be interesting to hear it from someone experienced in 3D modeling.

Its not an issue with the body mesh, but an issue with the skeleton, as the game uses skeleton nodes to scale body parts, you would have to have a bone for each lump, and it would most likely break anything else that uses the belly node

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or a quirk with my setup, but I'm seeing a negative number under the infection tab in the menu and am unable to get further infections. In addition, none of my companions are able to be infected as well, although I can occasionally get them to go through the animation.

Anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,

I'm not even seeing this in the MCM. When a load a new save, it says Estrus Chaurus is scanning the animation registry, then does nothing. The only new MCM menu added is the original Estrus.

This will also help (it's on the first page too, but a bit buried) in the main post.

In the console type: "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" w/o quotes which will force both MCM and SkyUI to update.

Sorry for getting so late into this 100 page thread,but it works now, too well.

How many eggs are my characters supposed to lay? I stopped the game after 2 days of laying eggs. The MCM settings went to -1,-10 then the 2nd day it was as far as -2,-5. 

Can I get an explanation? I could not stop it from Hentai Pregnancy nor from the Estrus menu, they just stayed on their backs laying eggs. Is it possible to get pregnant multiple times? My followers and myself got raped a few times before we started laying eggs. After 2 days there were several LARGE piles in my basement.

Hi jbezorg,

want to ask if Estrus Chaurus works with Estrus Version 100

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D33102&pUp=1

just saw, there was an update on january, the 19th.

greetings

I'm testing now.

It doesn't seem to work. I've got it installed but instead of the Estrus animations, a spell is cast, a yellow glow goes around the characters and they get physically raped by the chaurus (sexlab anims) instead of the estrus tentacles etc. I've got Defeat running too.

EDIT: or am I just pleading my ignorance of 100 pages? I used this mod a long time ago, before NPCs were part of it and it only affected the player. Then the PC would get the tentacles. Now it doesn't happen.

I just noticed that I had Estrus97  running, updated.. and no change from my recent experience.

Further testing: My body nodes are going crazy right now. I've got Hormones, Hentai Pregnancy, Estrus Chaurus running. Hormones is continuously updating my body proportions and not letting anything else appear in the debug notifications. Just a constant stream of text. And my body is showing it. Boobs and belly keep bouncing between full and normal every few moments. Seems I'm doubly pregnant with a soul gem and the chaurus eggs now. I don't think the 2 mods like each other.

Also I discovered that the estrus anims are now played as a masturbation anim. 

Just wondered if anyone is having problems with their followers not staying infected and if they are using any follower mods like ultimate follower overhaul that might cause that part to break.

Anyone have a response for that ?

When my follower gets infected with Chaurus Breeder, she shows up in the mcm menu as infected, but after a while the infection just disapears, and she goes back to normal.

the breeder effect works fine for non followers and the player character, but doesnt work for my follower.

Currently using Better Vampires mod (not sure if that matters, but the follower is a vampire) and Amazing Follower Tweaks, could it be an issue with one of those?

the new "Estrus for Skyrim v1.00" only adds two sets of new animations, which are not used in the current version of Estrus Chaurus. 

a "tentacle goo"

33102-1-1390155999.jpg

and a new "dwemer machine"

33102-2-1390155999.jpg

previous tentacle animations are unchanged. 

I did not upgrade to the new version if is not necessary

suggestion: the "tentacle goo" animation it could be used when you destroy the empty "Intact chrysalis" (dawnguard required) in melee range (like an alien egg :P)

ChaurusHunterCocoon.png

the new "Estrus for Skyrim v1.00" only adds two sets of new animations, which are not used in the current version of Estrus Chaurus. 

a "tentacle goo"

33102-1-1390155999.jpg

33102-2-1390155999.jpg

suggestion: the "tentacle goo" animation it could be used when you destroy the empty "Intact chrysalis" (dawnguard required) in melee range (like an alien egg :P)

ChaurusHunterCocoon.png

I agree with saeros. I was thinking some falmer traps for the slime too, since the animation has it dropping on the victim.

Also, it'd be awesome to have some of those dwemer traps unfold into those machines. I imagine that new machine would look really neat with dwemer control rod type effects instead of the pink orbs!

Any chance you'd consider adding that sort of stuff into this mod, jbezorg? :D

I've installed the last estrus version (1.0) and I see that estrus chaurus in the last info (and check) page, doesn't recognize the FNIS creature pack (I used the last version 4.1). I suppose that isn't normal, is it?

Just for knowledge what is the correct version bundle for the last chaurus version?

Thank you

a "tentacle goo"

-image removed-

-image removed-

-image removed-

this is interesting!

I agree too. :sleepy: