Alrighty, I'm pretty sure you've had this question lots and lots of times before, but reading thoose gave me no help what so ever. My character just stands still next to the Chaurus, moaning and etc. There's even fluid coming out of her when the animation which never started should have ended.

Yes, I do have FNIS and FNIS Creatures, I have runned FNIS.

Yes, I do have checked the "Tentacle Double" and "Tentacle Sideways(or something)" in the SexLab MCM.

Yes, I do have the newest version of both this and SexLab.

And yes, I do have reinstalled both Estrus Chaurs and Actor Events.

Any help or tips to fix this?

Do you have Estrus?

Can you post the output for FNIS?

Think I found the problem why EC stop working. AE adds ~30 active effects on companion when registering events. In new cell after autosafe load effects are gone from companion, so EC no longer triggers properly. Effects are still valid for player, so EC still triggers on player. Dont know why compantion looses active effects or how to fix.

Don't know why your game is doing that. Most people have an issue with a companion losing  the pregnancy effect when they transition between zones but not the monitor effect.

This should not just affect me. I just reinstalled skyrim and only mods that were needed for EC. Then i tried it again with alternative start mod and it did it again. i use latest master branch of AE from github and had same problem with 2.2.2 of AE. AE's active effects vanish from followers after loading autosafe of new interior location. used MFGConsole to check. Did I do something wrong or why am I only one with this problem?

register companions checked?

post-3866-0-04034300-1388292325_thumb.jpg

Think I found the problem why EC stop working. AE adds ~30 active effects on companion when registering events. In new cell after autosafe load effects are gone from companion, so EC no longer triggers properly. Effects are still valid for player, so EC still triggers on player. Dont know why compantion looses active effects or how to fix.

Don't know why your game is doing that. Most people have an issue with a companion losing  the pregnancy effect when they transition between zones but not the monitor effect.

This should not just affect me. I just reinstalled skyrim and only mods that were needed for EC. Then i tried it again with alternative start mod and it did it again. i use latest master branch of AE from github and had same problem with 2.2.2 of AE. AE's active effects vanish from followers after loading autosafe of new interior location. used MFGConsole to check. Did I do something wrong or why am I only one with this problem?

register companions checked?

Yes, it is checked and companion is listed, that is not the problem. Somehow all inactive and inactive+hidden magic effects disappear from my companions when autosave is loaded. does it do that for you as well?

@jbezorg - Hi... one suggestion I ran into a couple of times during SD+ and Hormones testing.

I am using sexlab animating with the 'Masturbation' tag. Somehow, Estrus animations sometimes come up as masturbations.

Any way to remove that tag from the animation definitions so it doesn't look weird in the middle of an inn or a player home? :)

Yes, it is checked and companion is listed, that is not the problem. Somehow all inactive and inactive+hidden magic effects disappear from my companions when autosave is loaded. does it do that for you as well?

Custom companion mod? If so, then the mod creator may be running a cleanup script.

@jbezorg - Hi... one suggestion I ran into a couple of times during SD+ and Hormones testing.

I am using sexlab animating with the 'Masturbation' tag. Somehow, Estrus animations sometimes come up as masturbations.

Any way to remove that tag from the animation definitions so it doesn't look weird in the middle of an inn or a player home? :)

They do not have that tag. They are single actor animations with the following tags.

name = "Tentacle Double"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Tentacle")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")
name = "Tentacle Side"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Tentacle")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")
name = "Dwemer Machine"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Dwemer")
AddTag("Machine")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")

I could probably drop "PCKnownAnim" and you can also use the exclude parameter when selecting animations and exclude "Estrus"

Hello.  Trying this mod again after the latest update, unfortunately I am suffering from the 'infinite eggs' problem which in turn means that I can't do anything until the laying is over.  Waited for half an hour (real, not game, time) and no change.  Any thoughts?

Fluids Plugin?

Not this time.  Am running the mod as it is, i.e. straight from the download, without the fluids plug-in (I believe that this is now no longer required according to the mod page?), however I am running it with the following, and may be getting intereference:

SexLab framework

SexLab Aroused

Lovers Comfort

Lovers Victim

Beeing Female

ZaZ Animations

Companion SeleneKate

Actors Events

Estrus

Estrus Chaurus

Defeat 4.1

PC Exclusive Animations

Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Not this time.  Am running the mod as it is, i.e. straight from the download, without the fluids plug-in (I believe that this is now no longer required according to the mod page?), however I am running it with the following, and may be getting intereference:

SexLab framework

SexLab Aroused

Lovers Comfort

Lovers Victim

Beeing Female

ZaZ Animations

Companion SeleneKate

Actors Events

Estrus

Estrus Chaurus

Defeat 4.1

PC Exclusive Animations <<<----------------   this usually causes a lot of problems with animations.

Ultimate Follower Overhaul

What's my issue? I only have 3 menus (Options, Animations, and an empty "Companions" menu) Mod isn't working. Re installed twice. 

Do you have the fluids plugin installed? That is what was causing the same error for me. Be sure you remove all files of the plugin (look into the zip file if you have to)

bei mir funkioniert diese Mod auch nicht. Ich habe nur zwei Menüeinträge bei Estrus Chaurus und diese beginnen mit "$"

Was hat es auf sich mit den fluids plugnis ?

Danke für Dein Feedback

What's my issue? I only have 3 menus (Options, Animations, and an empty "Companions" menu) Mod isn't working. Re installed twice. 

Do you have the fluids plugin installed? That is what was causing the same error for me. Be sure you remove all files of the plugin (look into the zip file if you have to)

bei mir funkioniert diese Mod auch nicht. Ich habe nur zwei Menüeinträge bei Estrus Chaurus und diese beginnen mit "$"

Was hat es auf sich mit den fluids plugnis ?

Danke für Dein Feedback

It added a feature that was incorporated into later versions making it obsolete. It changed some scripts to do so and those old scripts added to later versions removes features and breaks the mod.

They do not have that tag. They are single actor animations with the following tags.

name = "Tentacle Double"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Tentacle")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")
name = "Tentacle Side"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Tentacle")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")
name = "Dwemer Machine"

AddTag("Estrus")
AddTag("Dwemer")
AddTag("Machine")
AddTag("PCKnownAnim")

I could probably drop "PCKnownAnim" and you can also use the exclude parameter when selecting animations and exclude "Estrus"

Thanks. I will make a note of that.

That dwemer machine is pretty cool... it could be a good alternative to the lack of sexlab animations for Dwemer automatons.

I was going to replace some dwemer traps with it but I can't get the traps to work.

I realized I still had the files from the 1.8.3 fluid options, so I removed them at the occasion of a brand new game. I also reinstalled both Estrus and EC after scrubbing files from both mods.

No matter what I do, I can see the MCM menu of Estrus.... EC shows a message about checking available animations and .. nothing. No MCM menu for EC, even after saving, loading, opening the menu and waiting.

My log shows errors about zzEDialog.esp doesn't exist. 

I have all the requirements.

What else can I be missing?

if you use Safety Load, disable it, load the game, wait for EC to check for animations, save, completly exit, load again and repeat saving and loading until the MCM menu is there.

Took me 3 saves and reloads but it finally showed up, so afterwards i enabled Safety Load again.

if you use Safety Load, disable it, load the game, wait for EC to check for animations, save, completly exit, load again and repeat saving and loading until the MCM menu is there.

Took me 3 saves and reloads but it finally showed up, so afterwards i enabled Safety Load again.

Thanks... I kept trying a few times without touching SafetyLoad... the menu eventually appeared. It took a couple of loads and a few minutes wait.

I have the Problem that no mcm menue apears (downloaded the latest version). Mod seams to be work and setstage doesn't work! I have a full 'S.T.E.P' install and a Boss sortet list.

SOLVED: Ok after activatet SD+ the mcm menue was initialized.