So I installed this mod about a week ago and have not run into any problems, but I am having trouble figuring out what the hatchery sub menu in mcm is for. While I'm sure it has been described before, I am having trouble finding a description of it. If someone could tell me I would be most appreciative. As well I was curious about the node info page, and whether or not it was meant to display values as to the node size next to node info.

So I installed this mod about a week ago and have not run into any problems, but I am having trouble figuring out what the hatchery sub menu in mcm is for. While I'm sure it has been described before, I am having trouble finding a description of it. If someone could tell me I would be most appreciative. As well I was curious about the node info page, and whether or not it was meant to display values as to the node size next to node info.

Well the hatchery sub menu is there because when your character or your companion or just an NPC becomes pregnant with the Chaurus parasite then after (however many days you set it) a certain amount of days she will give birth to the eggs. You can view how long the egg has been laid with the hatchery sub menu. I don't know how long it takes for the eggs to hatch or even if they do for that matter, but what I do know is that you give birth to the eggs and the hatchery sub menu just tells you how long they have been "born".

Hope that helps. I don't know about that node info thing either. That I can't tell you, but I think it may have to deal with additional skeleton attachments or something. I'm not completely sure. Sorry I couldn't help you there.

I hope I helped answer your question.

FNIS consistency check gives me a series of errors like the following, does anyone else get this? Perhaps this is the reason why the animations don't start?

Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S1.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S2.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S3.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S41.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S42.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
*snip*

I updated earlier today to the latest version of Estrus, to see if that made any difference to EC, but neither the version I was using, 0.93r1, or the update, 0.97, gave any errors on FNIS 4.1.1 

I get these when I press the Consistency Check button, have you tried that?

BTW, EC doesn't show up on the MCM. Both Actor Event and Estrus does however.

Mine didn't show up on it's own either. When i opened the console and typed setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, it showed right up.

Very nice Mod :) 

If you are having trouble seeing the actual menu, than you need to save your game and load it three times in a row than type "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the command prompt and it will show up.

I was wondering why you chose chaurus for this mod, I mean they are not very numerous :P

Sorry for the double post but, WTF ARE THESE?!?!?

I was impregnated, and than these popped up? Are they the eggs in my inventory? Like hatching?

Also do they happen to make a clicking sound or is that the fire o.o

---

Ok, so I finally read what the infestation thing was..

So after a little bit the inned filled with little babies, they all grew started attacking everyone, and once again raped me.. I see now how the "infection" spreads, does it spread with NPCs as well?

Sorry for the double post but, WTF ARE THESE?!?!?

I was impregnated, and than these popped up? Are they the eggs in my inventory? Like hatching?

Also do they happen to make a clicking sound or is that the fire o.o

---

Ok, so I finally read what the infestation thing was..

So after a little bit the inned filled with little babies, they all grew started attacking everyone, and once again raped me.. I see now how the "infection" spreads, does it spread with NPCs as well?

Yuuup !

still having trouble trying to uninstall 1.9.2. Used that Prep to uninstall and although counter was at 0 in the first place but... just cant get the game to stop ctding whenever trying to start the game after uninstalling 1.9.2.

You must be missing a required file. Run TES5Edit to see what your game is looking for, and not finding.

still having trouble trying to uninstall 1.9.2. Used that Prep to uninstall and although counter was at 0 in the first place but... just cant get the game to stop ctding whenever trying to start the game after uninstalling 1.9.2.

You must be missing a required file. Run TES5Edit to see what your game is looking for, and not finding.

How to exactly check with it?

How to exactly check with it?

Run the program it will open a box with all your mods ticked click ok see the list that appears in the right panel watch it as it scans through the mods if it find one that is wrong it will stop scanning and come up with a error find the mod name at the bottom where the error is and then either disable it or find out if one of the files it requires is missing.

I am having trouble figuring out what the hatchery sub menu in mcm is for.

It is to keep track of infestations and such. The process was (may still be) unstable at times and tracking would help keep tabs on it. For instance if you wanted to uninstall the mod you might want to wait for the pregnancies to end.

I like it if the author did actually change the trigger to a chance on hit rather than Every Single time (or even customizable). It would turn the mod into more of a duration playthrough rather than more of a novelty mod. Who would want to go near Blackreach? Forget the falmer, I dont want to lay 10,000 eggs before I leave the place.

Estrus itself just had an update recently, will that have an effect on this mod?

In the future, I wouldn't mind a version where any pc - chaurus sex can cause impregnation. I'm thinking of a combination such as SD+ and Random Sex; at the moment, SD+ and this mod don't always play well together as the chaurus infection can only happen before enslavement, while the chaurus are still hostile. 

I wish SD would have a chaurus enslavement/breeding queen scenario.

In the future, I wouldn't mind a version where any pc - chaurus sex can cause impregnation. I'm thinking of a combination such as SD+ and Random Sex; at the moment, SD+ and this mod don't always play well together as the chaurus infection can only happen before enslavement, while the chaurus are still hostile. 

Hey guys. I was wondering what Z0mBieP00Nani on 05 December 2013 said: "Not sure if this is already included in the mod or not; but do the little baby Chaurus that hatch from the firtalzed eggs slowly grow to adulthood? If not are there any plans to add a festure like that?"

Are they just swarming around freaking evrybody out? Because they don't seem to do any damage. Maby to the furniture like termites.

In the fallout mod "sexout breeder" they have a pregnant belly that moves around for the boatfly larva, I think since this mod has more to do with infestation rather than actual pregnancy it would be something worth looking into for future updates. Was just curious if anyone would be interested in starting something like this. Definitely tickled my fancy!

134579942950.jpg

In the fallout mod "sexout breeder" they have a pregnant belly that moves around for the boatfly larva, I think since this mod has more to do with infestation rather than actual pregnancy it would be something worth looking into for future updates. Was just curious if anyone would be interested in starting something like this. Definitely tickled my fancy!

-image-

I think the belly, while the eggs grow, should take a form like this

63494.jpg

106338.jpg

but I understand that the model of the body-mesh in skyrim, does not have enough polygons to do this.. 
...maybe...

It's disgusting :P..
..but fascinating.

I wish SD would have a chaurus enslavement/breeding queen scenario.

I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is one of the ideas being kicked around for it.  Check the latest updates to the SD+ thread for specifics.