Hi er another one where the MCM menu aint showing up a message come up saying its checking animations but then nothing, not sure how long your supposed to wait but i did play through for a length of time and nothing? will keep playing and notify of any changes.

Hmm, also having the MCM menu being absent for this mod as well. Left it alone to grab some chow, still no MCM Menu after coming back to it after 20 minutes.

Peeked in my script log, and am seeing the same line of code popping up (the time bit varies).

[02/05/2014 - 12:13:45AM] ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued

Sounds like Chaurus isn't being put in the loading queue to start with?

Also seeing a literal text-ton of MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc spamming, and my most recent log .txt file save was 22 MB, but I haven't checked the logs in a while, so this could be something else from playing a save game with a couple weeks of gameplay mileage. **UPDATE** Apparently is this because of Dawnguard and Serena somehow : /

** EDIT 02/06/14 **

Finally got the darn MCM menu to show up. In the hopes of getting it to show for others, here's the steps I took after installing the mod.

1. Checked both 'Gender Specific Animations' and 'Skeleton Arm Fix' via FNIS Users.
  2. Loaded clean game (i.e. did not have a previous version of Estrus Chaurus) and waited for a minute or two.
  3. Waited 4 in-game hours.
  4. Saved game, then exited completely out of Skyrim.
  5. Restarted Skyrim, opened clean save again.
  6. Waited another minute or two, then straight loaded (didn't close Skyrim) save game created in Step 4.
  7. Typed in 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' via console command.
  8. After a few seconds, MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus appeared for me.

Installed and found a chaurus and it all worked. How long should the birth part last? since i had that running for about 10-15 mins (got about 30 eggs, couldnt move but it was letting me grab the eggs) and seemed like it was going on indefinately.

Also in the MCM my FNIS creature support doesn't show on the mod check, it just has 0.00 when i have 4.1 (doesnt seem to stop it running)

Screenshot of MCM

2014_02_06_00001.jpg

FNIS report

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1   06/02/2014 13:59:55
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices ...( 0 furniture, 1 offset,<3> alternate animations)
Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)
Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Generating mt_behavior xml ...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1615 animations for 12 mods successfully included (characters)
  ( 6 furniture, 1 offset,<3> alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1.6 % (78/4770)
 250 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

Ai yi yi 100 pages to go through...

Alright, I have all necessary mods but for some reason on the MCM, it doesn't show a version check for FNIS creatures.

Now, found some Charus and it didn't work after the spitting attack....is there a debug option or log I can check to see if there's something interferring?

Edit:

Nevermind, just saw the part where spit won't always trigger attack.

Different question now; where do the hatchlings go?

Estrus churus isn't working for me anymore. When my character gets hit by a Chaurus spit attack she glows yellow and stands at attention as if preparing to be assulted by the tentacles, but then nothing happens. I recently updated SexLab, FNIS, and made shure I was up to date with the latest version of this mod, but it doesn't seem to be working now. I was running Estrus Mimics as well but noticed that also stopped working after the updates.

EDIT: On a hunch I decided to do a fresh instali from a clean save, now it REALLY doesn't work; now nothig happens, and the MCM menu won't even show up.. But it does say "Estrus Chaurus is registering animations".

EDIT: Just noticed an earlier post saying to be patent.. I'll try that and see how it works.

Waited for 15 minutes, and still nothing.

I second the question about how long the birthing scene lasts.  I got everything up and running, but when it was time to pop the eggs out, it just wouldn't stop.  I ended up eating a meal, taking a shower, shaving, and doing my dishses, and by the time it was done my character was surrounded by a pile of eggs and still putting out more.  Is the amount you make dependent on how many times you were assaulted, or am I just missing something?

I ended up pulling the MCM and setting it to prepare for uninstall before it would stop.   Also, I'm running Submit, and now instead of my character being assaulted she gets stripped and then a couple of dead Chaurus just pop out of the sky.  Sometimes they'll attack my followers, but that's it.

Are any of these common issues that have been addressed earlier?  And if they are, where in the forum would I find the way to fix it?

I second the question about how long the birthing scene lasts.  I got everything up and running, but when it was time to pop the eggs out, it just wouldn't stop.  I ended up eating a meal, taking a shower, shaving, and doing my dishses, and by the time it was done my character was surrounded by a pile of eggs and still putting out more.  Is the amount you make dependent on how many times you were assaulted, or am I just missing something?

I ended up pulling the MCM and setting it to prepare for uninstall before it would stop.   Also, I'm running Submit, and now instead of my character being assaulted she gets stripped and then a couple of dead Chaurus just pop out of the sky.  Sometimes they'll attack my followers, but that's it.

Are any of these common issues that have been addressed earlier?  And if they are, where in the forum would I find the way to fix it?

There is a max of birthing 6 to 8 loops.

Checked here

https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus/blob/master/scripts/source/zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc#L155

And set here

https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus/blob/master/scripts/source/zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc#L466

Did you install the fluids plugin?

No, I saw the warning and didn't install it.  I was using 'Submit' with most of the 'Devious Devices' mods.  I was honestly having problems beforehand for that matter.  I've switched to 'Defeat' and taken off a few of the DD mods and started a new playthrough, so maybe that will help things out.  Honestly, I'm still pretty new at modding, so a lot of things most experienced modders can solve in a sec have me pulling hair.

From what I know so far, those two screenshots you showed me are they in the skyrim.ini or should I look for them in the papyrus logs?  If it is in the logs, how do I manually correct that out of game? 

I know, I know.  Report Noob for Noob.  But thanks in advance for the help.

Estrus churus isn't working for me anymore. When my character gets hit by a Chaurus spit attack she glows yellow and stands at attention as if preparing to be assulted by the tentacles, but then nothing happens. I recently updated SexLab, FNIS, and made shure I was up to date with the latest version of this mod, but it doesn't seem to be working now. I was running Estrus Mimics as well but noticed that also stopped working after the updates.

EDIT: On a hunch I decided to do a fresh instali from a clean save, now it REALLY doesn't work; now nothig happens, and the MCM menu won't even show up.. But it does say "Estrus Chaurus is registering animations".

EDIT: Just noticed an earlier post saying to be patent.. I'll try that and see how it works.

Not sure what was causing the issues, but I signed into steam loaded up Skyrim again and it just randomly started working.

There is a max of birthing 6 to 8 loops.

Checked here

https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus/blob/master/scripts/source/zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc#L155

And set here

https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus/blob/master/scripts/source/zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc#L466

Did you install the fluids plugin?

I don't have the fluid plugin as you'd said it was incompatitible when i decided to give this mod a go (known about this mod for a while but left as the estru on nexus wasnt very stable tho the author for that has now reappeared)

It could be using rest messed it up for me since after getting infected i rested on some hay in the falmer area to see what would happen but the birthing for me definately went on for 10+ minutes

I really like this mod, but I have one issue with it that has persisted through all of the versions that I have had installed, and that is that after the pregancy I've noticed that the breasts and belly stay big and never return to normal, even though I have residual pregnancy effects unchecked the issue presists, even ehen I select "fix nodes", everything goes back to the way it's supposed to until I enter a building or go to a new area; I strip my character and the boobs and belly have both gone back the thier pregnacy settings. I have Hentai Pregnancy installed as well so I'm not really sure if the two mods together may be causeing the issues or what. In both mods the residual effects is unchecked, so I don't see why it should be an issue.

No, I saw the warning and didn't install it.  I was using 'Submit' with most of the 'Devious Devices' mods.  I was honestly having problems beforehand for that matter.  I've switched to 'Defeat' and taken off a few of the DD mods and started a new playthrough, so maybe that will help things out.  Honestly, I'm still pretty new at modding, so a lot of things most experienced modders can solve in a sec have me pulling hair.

From what I know so far, those two screenshots you showed me are they in the skyrim.ini or should I look for them in the papyrus logs?  If it is in the logs, how do I manually correct that out of game? 

I know, I know.  Report Noob for Noob.  But thanks in advance for the help.

A DD chastity belt will protect the player from being infected and EC won't do anything.

However. Submit & Defeat may still trigger the animations themselves but the parasite effect will be blocked.

I have Hentai Pregnancy installed

CONFLICTS

• Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin is for Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3. Most likely, you don't have it. So don't install it.
  • Any other mod that uses node scaling on the same nodes unless specifically stated to be compatible with this mod.  <----------

Is Hatchings fixed? Or they still will try to kill me?

Late at night they should try to attack and try to infest the player.

Attack? The hatchlings attack people now? I remember before they didn't do anything, except run around and chrip, has that changed?

Nope. It has always been like the following:

• For 22 hours a day they are cowards and will run and hide.
  • 1 Hour a day they will seek food so they can grow.
  • 1 Hour a day they will hunt for and attack NPCs to infect.

Installed and found a chaurus and it all worked. How long should the birth part last? since i had that running for about 10-15 mins (got about 30 eggs, couldnt move but it was letting me grab the eggs) and seemed like it was going on indefinately.

Also in the MCM my FNIS creature support doesn't show on the mod check, it just has 0.00 when i have 4.1 (doesnt seem to stop it running)

Screenshot of MCM

2014_02_06_00001.jpg

FNIS report

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

( 6 furniture, 1 offset,<3> alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1.6 % (78/4770)

SKSE 1.7 is still an alpha. You should expect trouble.

Hmm, also having the MCM menu being absent for this mod as well. Left it alone to grab some chow, still no MCM Menu after coming back to it after 20 minutes.

Peeked in my script log, and am seeing the same line of code popping up (the time bit varies).

Sounds like Chaurus isn't being put in the loading queue to start with?

Nothing to do with MCM.

Breaking it down

ae:: <--- message logged by actor events. I usually prefix my scripts for mods with a short abbr. of the mod name. Debug messages get the same prefix

statevent: <---- a monitored character triggered a stat event

estrusChaurus not queued <---- In this case, it was Estrus Chaurus. While the NPCs health fell into the range to trigger an infestation, Estrus Chaurus told Actor Events to not run EC's event for whatever reason. e.g. the NPC was being attacked by a bandit and not a chaurus. Or the NPC was wearing a DD chastity belt. etc..

Ai yi yi 100 pages to go through...

Alright, I have all necessary mods but for some reason on the MCM, it doesn't show a version check for FNIS creatures.

MCM will sometimes not show a mod's menu item. It's not unique problem for this mod. Google "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and you'll find that as the suggestion to fix the same problem with other mods as well.

Screenshot of MCM

2014_02_06_00001.jpg

FNIS report

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

SKSE 1.7 is still an alpha. You should expect trouble.

Okay cheers for looking.

Will prolly be a few with that since i think a lot of peeps upgraded for the memory enhancements they stuck in 1.7

I have Hentai Pregnancy installed

CONFLICTS

• Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin is for Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3. Most likely, you don't have it. So don't install it.
  • Any other mod that uses node scaling on the same nodes unless specifically stated to be compatible with this mod.  <----------

I was just about to ask if there were any incompatabilities with Hentai pregnancy :P

One problem I'm having though, is that when a chaurus is in close proximity and bites my character and gets her to a certain amount of health, it doesn't trigger the estrus animation, but it triggers a sexlab animation. Character is impregnated by the chaurus, and then she is "pregnant twice" so to speak, by estrus chaurus and hentai pregnancy, making the belly shift between pregnant and normal size. Anyone have a workaround for this?