I have the brand new FNIS out this week.  No animation on any Esrtus.

I can shout and red lines shoot to the ground.  But nothing happens.

So I tried this mod with the alternate animations in the download section.  Still no animations....(sigh)

What alternate animations? The fluids plugin?

Try disabling zzEstrus.esp

I have the brand new FNIS out this week.  No animation on any Esrtus.

I can shout and red lines shoot to the ground.  But nothing happens.

So I tried this mod with the alternate animations in the download section.  Still no animations....(sigh)

What alternate animations? The fluids plugin?

Try disabling zzEstrus.esp

Thanks for getting back so quickly!!

No, not the fluids plugin.

None of the animations for this mod work for me.  I get the MCM menu, a note on how to work the animations.  I can shout out the red squiggly lines, but no animations start.  Then I noticed all the posts and how   is no longer supporting it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?

The I remembered seeing your mod.  You also need Cotyounoyume's mod to work.  I was hoping maybe you were updating his work.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/

I downloaded 3 files, "3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z" was NOT downloaded.

But I still do not get any animations when I run Cotyounoyume's  mod.  

I guess I shall have to go Chaurus hunting to see if the animations for your mod works.  But then if you use his animations, then yours theoretically should not either.

I guess I shall have to go Chaurus hunting to see if the animations for your mod works.  But then if you use his animations, then yours theoretically should not either.

Not always true but in this case I think you're right. It looks like FNIS 4.1 is categorizing them as creature animations.

Nope. 4.0 did the same and the animations are defined within the creation kit.

I've been using this with Hentai Pregnancy and the patch that I had linked a while ago and I'm very happy to see that it appears to work properly. I even got the Chaurus to use the tentacles, and for now the pregnancy is working as intended, I didn't get to the egg-laying part, but I hope it goes well. I'll also test it with a normal pregnancy as soon as possible, and if it works I'll be a happy player.

That's not a problem with FNIS. Cotyounoyume defined about 8 sets of animations for both the tentacles & dwemer machines. We got 2 for the former and 1 for the later. The remaining are missing files and that generates the warnings but it does not prevent the animations with files from running.

I also work directly with the animations. You can disable zzestrus.esp and Estrus Chaurus will still work. I require Estrus because the animations still belong to Cotyounoyume. So they won't be packaged with this mod.

I understand. But does that mean that we could simply take the animation files from Estrus and install them manually so we got only Estrus Chaurus using them?

Little question: Must I have to activade Estrus, so that Estrus Chaurus works correctly or it is enough to install it?

i believe your Question is answered at post  # 1874 :)

Thank you very much. :)

A little embarrassing, that the answer was a few topics higher :/

I've been using this with Hentai Pregnancy and the patch that I had linked a while ago and I'm very happy to see that it appears to work properly. I even got the Chaurus to use the tentacles, and for now the pregnancy is working as intended, I didn't get to the egg-laying part, but I hope it goes well. I'll also test it with a normal pregnancy as soon as possible, and if it works I'll be a happy player.

That's not a problem with FNIS. Cotyounoyume defined about 8 sets of animations for both the tentacles & dwemer machines. We got 2 for the former and 1 for the later. The remaining are missing files and that generates the warnings but it does not prevent the animations with files from running.

I also work directly with the animations. You can disable zzestrus.esp and Estrus Chaurus will still work. I require Estrus because the animations still belong to Cotyounoyume. So they won't be packaged with this mod.

I understand. But does that mean that we could simply take the animation files from Estrus and install them manually so we got only Estrus Chaurus using them?

There are other resources besides the animation files. Textures, meshes, animation objects and the behavior file.

You wouldn't need the esp, scripts and the DLL.

Alright, I guess it's not too practical then.

In any case, I got the mod perfectly working, the egg laying went pretty well. The only thing I'm rather curious is concerning the direction they are laid. I remember that some weeks ago when I tried the mod for the first times, the character would lay on her back with her arm on her head and the eggs would start popping from there. Now it uses a different animation that seems to me taken from a sex pose, which I think it looks awesome, but the eggs don't look like coming from where it should. I'm not sure if it's me the one doing it wrong, but I'd really love that it looked more "graphic", with the eggs being spawned from her vagina and falling a bit horizontal at first so they don't fall through the body.

In any case, this is great. I could watch her in that pose all day, lol.

Estrus Chaurus always breaks for me after a cell transition (changing location). I have to manually unregister and register it with actor events again for it to work in the new cell. It survives quicksave/quickload within one cell (works after the quickload), but after moving to a new cell it just stop triggering to new events. In papyrus log is says:

ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued
 EC::qualifyActor:effect:true
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus queued
 ae::statevent: ae::20_START triggered
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus_START triggered
 EC::OnECEvent: estrusChaurus_START

I dont know what is problem with this mod.

Having a slight issue.  When loading Skyrim, the console will show Estrus Chaurus is loading animations, but no MCM options will appear.  I run the repair script via the console, which only shows the same mods being reloaded.  I have the bsa and esp files in the skyrim\data folder, along with all the other mods.   All mods are fully up to date, as is SkyUI.  Clean save.

My load order, per skyrim:

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

SexLab.esm

actorEvents.esm

HentaiCreatures.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SkyUI.esp

Not really sure what else to really try.  I've reinstalled the files without any success, I've tried running the repair script and merely waiting (having seen it can take some time for things to load).  Removed HentaiCreatures too, just to see.   Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Having a slight issue.  When loading Skyrim, the console will show Estrus Chaurus is loading animations, but no MCM options will appear.  I run the repair script via the console, which only shows the same mods being reloaded.  I have the bsa and esp files in the skyrim\data folder, along with all the other mods.   All mods are fully up to date, as is SkyUI.  Clean save.

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

SexLab.esm

actorEvents.esm

HentaiCreatures.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SkyUI.esp

Not really sure what else to really try.  I've reinstalled the files without any success, I've tried running the repair script and merely waiting (having seen it can take some time for things to load).  Removed HentaiCreatures too, just to see.   Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Did you place Estrus Chaurus after Sexlab?

Estrus Chaurus always breaks for me after a cell transition (changing location). I have to manually unregister and register it with actor events again for it to work in the new cell. It survives quicksave/quickload within one cell (works after the quickload), but after moving to a new cell it just stop triggering to new events. In papyrus log is says:

There isn't one.

It's logging the change in the monitored stat for the actor and if an event is triggered. Not the status of the Mod.

prefix "ae::" = action taken by Actor Events

prefix "EC::" = action taken by Estrus Chaurus.

ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- Actor Events monitored stat change. Checked w/ Estrus Chaurus and the reply was "no"
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- same thing again.
 EC::qualifyActor:effect:true <--- another monitored stat change. Estrus Chaurus is now sending a "yes" to Actor Events 
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus queued <--- Actor Events received the "yes"
 ae::statevent: ae::20_START triggered <--- Actor Events broadcasts to the monitor magic effect on the player* what event to start
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus_START triggered <--- monitor magic effect received the message and 
 EC::OnECEvent: estrusChaurus_START <--- Estrus Chaurus started
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- monitored stat change. Estrus Chaurus told Actor Events not to trigger on the actor (because it's already running)
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- same thing again
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- and again

* 20 is the decimal value for the player refid

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

SexLab.esm

actorEvents.esm

HentaiCreatures.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SkyUI.esp

It's an issue with MCM. Happens with other mods. SexLab Aroused is not showing on a new character but is on an older character.

There's a command given in the first post that you can try.

**Snip

It's an issue with MCM. Happens with other mods. SexLab Aroused is not showing on a new character but is on an older character.

Same problem with the newest version. 

I've tried both the ski_configmanagerinstance, and the stopquest, startquest things. Absolutely refuses to show an mcm.

Registers fine with AE but the animations won't register with SL until after a save/load (new game and SL 1.34).

I didn't update between 3.32 and 3.354 (wasn't playing skyrim), not sure if that changes anything.

I have a few other things to try, but thought I would post to see if anybody had other suggestions too.

...mcm menus aren't capped at 10 are they?

There isn't one.

It's logging the change in the monitored stat for the actor and if an event is triggered. Not the status of the Mod.

prefix "ae::" = action taken by Actor Events

prefix "EC::" = action taken by Estrus Chaurus.

ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- Actor Events monitored stat change. Checked w/ Estrus Chaurus and the reply was "no"
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- same thing again.
 EC::qualifyActor:effect:true <--- another monitored stat change. Estrus Chaurus is now sending a "yes" to Actor Events 
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus queued <--- Actor Events received the "yes"
 ae::statevent: ae::20_START triggered <--- Actor Events broadcasts to the monitor magic effect on the player* what event to start
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus_START triggered <--- monitor magic effect received the message and 
 EC::OnECEvent: estrusChaurus_START <--- Estrus Chaurus started
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- monitored stat change. Estrus Chaurus told Actor Events not to trigger on the actor (because it's already running)
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- same thing again
 ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued <--- and again

* 20 is the decimal value for the player refid

If you say there is no problem, then problem is not logged. because this was instance where EC did not activate. chaurus just keep attacking target on and on and on, until target got killed. but the target is valid and EC should have started. it was instance where i got into new region, loaded autosave and tried chaurus and it failed. it only works when i unregister and then reregister and then only until next cell autosave load. dont know why.

Think I found the problem why EC stop working. AE adds ~30 active effects on companion when registering events. In new cell after autosafe load effects are gone from companion, so EC no longer triggers properly. Effects are still valid for player, so EC still triggers on player. Dont know why compantion looses active effects or how to fix.

Think I found the problem why EC stop working. AE adds ~30 active effects on companion when registering events. In new cell after autosafe load effects are gone from companion, so EC no longer triggers properly. Effects are still valid for player, so EC still triggers on player. Dont know why compantion looses active effects or how to fix.

Don't know why your game is doing that. Most people have an issue with a companion losing  the pregnancy effect when they transition between zones but not the monitor effect.

Quick question how many eggs can they impregnate characters with and is it random, set, or adjustable by increasing "pregnancy" length?

Oh and also how many potentially fertile eggs can there be with infestation?

Random from 5 - 9 for each laying loop depending on how long the pregnancy is with a max  of 6 loops.

You can set the % chance with a max of 25% chance of each egg being fertile.

**Snip

Same problem with the newest version. 

I've tried both the ski_configmanagerinstance, and the stopquest, startquest things. Absolutely refuses to show an mcm.

Registers fine with AE but the animations won't register with SL until after a save/load (new game and SL 1.34).

I didn't update between 3.32 and 3.354 (wasn't playing skyrim), not sure if that changes anything.

I have a few other things to try, but thought I would post to see if anybody had other suggestions too.

...mcm menus aren't capped at 10 are they?

No. I have 26 on a good day and 24 on a bad.

Don't know why your game is doing that. Most people have an issue with a companion losing  the pregnancy effect when they transition between zones but not the monitor effect.

This should not just affect me. I just reinstalled skyrim and only mods that were needed for EC. Then i tried it again with alternative start mod and it did it again. i use latest master branch of AE from github and had same problem with 2.2.2 of AE. AE's active effects vanish from followers after loading autosafe of new interior location. used MFGConsole to check. Did I do something wrong or why am I only one with this problem?

Alrighty, I'm pretty sure you've had this question lots and lots of times before, but reading thoose gave me no help what so ever. My character just stands still next to the Chaurus, moaning and etc. There's even fluid coming out of her when the animation which never started should have ended.

Yes, I do have FNIS and FNIS Creatures, I have runned FNIS.

Yes, I do have checked the "Tentacle Double" and "Tentacle Sideways(or something)" in the SexLab MCM.

Yes, I do have the newest version of both this and SexLab.

And yes, I do have reinstalled both Estrus Chaurs and Actor Events.

Any help or tips to fix this?

Also

Whenever I check the Console-Command-thingy (when you press the §-key) it says:

Playing Animation: Tentacle Double

Playing Animtaion: Tentacle Side

Is that a problem? That the animation is possibly being played twice?