Actor Event. (Those values before Chaurus  were higher. I just set them to 0 as a hail marry to see that would work. Not even sure what they are.)

2014-01-01_00004.jpg

Being Poisoned. (Multiple times)

2014-01-01_00002.jpg

I read a few post back there. When I first installed it the menu was like this. But when I reinstalled it FNIS wasn't being detected but it eventually detected it.

2014-01-01_00003.jpg

With this I've tried 4.1 and 4.0.4 (their previous version they had on Nexus. Neither will detect. I played the game for hours just to see if they would. Would this be the only thing causing me problems?)

The one's that just say "Remove", click the checkbox to remove them. They are the old installations of previous versions.

Alright. one issue resolved and into another. Using the UNPB body skeleton and it wasn't allowing the belly growth. Got XP's and its still not showing the node as present. Is there manual update to it I have to do in-game, or is it just as simple as now that those are there, cleaning and reinstalling the mod?

The skeleton must have this node as well as the body mesh having a weight painted belly. 

post-3866-0-67899800-1387035774_thumb.jpg

In the first post I've listed 2 body mesh options as well as the path of the skeleton. The check marks only check to see if the node exists. It cannot tell if the body mesh has been weight painted properly.

Alright. one issue resolved and into another. Using the UNPB body skeleton and it wasn't allowing the belly growth. Got XP's and its still not showing the node as present. Is there manual update to it I have to do in-game, or is it just as simple as now that those are there, cleaning and reinstalling the mod?

The skeleton must have this node as well as the body mesh having a weight painted belly. 

In the first post I've listed 2 body mesh options as well as the path of the skeleton. The check marks only check to see if the node exists. It cannot tell if the body mesh has been weight painted properly.

Ah, alright then. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip! So I managed to get this working with my companion now which is awesome! (She's hotter then me anyways). Sadly it seems I still can't get it to work on myself still. I got a PM also saying that perhaps because I'm using Monli race that this mod is not working for me. Would that be causing a conflict?

I know it's probably a 1 in a million or more chance but I figure it can't hurt to ask this anyway. Is there a chance that there may be a version of this that doen't need the estrus mod sometime in the future now that the Charus have animations of their own. I only ask because I would love to use this mod but Estrus refuses to run for me always crashing despite numerous fixes that I have tried.

I know it's probably a 1 in a million or more chance but I figure it can't hurt to ask this anyway. Is there a chance that there may be a version of this that doen't need the estrus mod sometime in the future now that the Charus have animations of their own. I only ask because I would love to use this mod but Estrus refuses to run for me always crashing despite numerous fixes that I have tried.

What problems? What "fixes" have you tried? I've never encountered a problem with Estrus...

Everytime I tried to use Estrus the characters involved either get stuck in the a t shaped poses after the tenetacle scene ends or the game crashes I've made sure to run finis after installing estrus I've tried moving it in the load order, even gone through deactiviating mods one at a time to see if maybe estrus was just not liking something else I had running at the time but have had no luck with it. I haven't tried the mod in a while now and recently did a fresh install of skyrim so I might have better luck now. Still it's just one of those mods I'd like to avoid unless I have no choice.

Have you tried going to the Chaurus Estrus MCM menu, going to the animation tab, then unticking the"Unregister" box. I just figured this out about 10 minutes ago because it seemed all the Chaurus wanted to do is rape my companion themselves rather then use estrus.

can anyone tell how long the animation for Egg labor end ? i wait about 30 min and still produce the egg ?

is there any command or anything to control the duration ?

thx .

I had this issue; basically the animation won't end.  Run the uninstall command from within MCM, give it a couple of minutes (until the notification comes up) and save over a new slot. Uninstall, reload and save into a new slot. Then reinstall the mod and all deps with the latest version - that sorted it out for me.

REQUIRED MODS

ahh, I'm think I already have those

maniac-00311461c0.jpg

maniac-003115c64d.jpg

but customskeletons I use from this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-192-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/

can anyone tell how long the animation for Egg labor end ? i wait about 30 min and still produce the egg ?

is there any command or anything to control the duration ?

thx .

I had this issue; basically the animation won't end.  Run the uninstall command from within MCM, give it a couple of minutes (until the notification comes up) and save over a new slot. Uninstall, reload and save into a new slot. Then reinstall the mod and all deps with the latest version - that sorted it out for me.

Thx Blue.

I can't find B3lisario'stopicon this matter so I have a question, his unpb pregnant weighted mesh,will it work with sevenbase, as in if seven base is the base body, will it still work, even if it changes back to unpb, I just want to know if it will node scale properly. I'm considering switching to sevenbase, so I'm seeing if anyone has experienced this issue.

I can't find B3lisario'stopicon this matter so I have a question, his unpb pregnant weighted mesh,will it work with sevenbase, as in if seven base is the base body, will it still work, even if it changes back to unpb, I just want to know if it will node scale properly. I'm considering switching to sevenbase, so I'm seeing if anyone has experienced this issue.

If you mix UNPB with 7B you may get seams around hands and such but 7B uses UNP textures so it may not be noticeable 

7B  breasts will scale (any BBP or TBBP body mesh will). Belly & butt will not even though the skeleton has the nodes. You need both the nodes & a body mesh that has the associated weight painted areas.

Thanks for the tip! So I managed to get this working with my companion now which is awesome! (She's hotter then me anyways). Sadly it seems I still can't get it to work on myself still. I got a PM also saying that perhaps because I'm using Monli race that this mod is not working for me. Would that be causing a conflict?

Most likely. If the race uses a custom skeleton and body mesh.

The mod description lists the skeleton files for regular races. You'll also have to find the equivalent skeleton & body mesh for the race and update them as well.

The T pose usually means FNIS has not been run.

Can you post the output from GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?

The problem with FNIS is that for some reason it gives that long list of errrors when checking Estrus mod. It works ingame, but I'm not sure if that causes many problems.

Considering that Estrus mod is mostly abandoned, would it be too difficult for you to simply take the animations for the fleshy tentacle and work directly with those without depending on the other mod?

The problem with FNIS is that for some reason it gives that long list of errrors when checking Estrus mod. It works ingame, but I'm not sure if that causes many problems.

Considering that Estrus mod is mostly abandoned, would it be too difficult for you to simply take the animations for the fleshy tentacle and work directly with those without depending on the other mod?

I'm gald it's working for you.

I have the brand new FNIS out this week.  No animation on any Esrtus.

I can shout and red lines shoot to the ground.  But nothing happens.

So I tried this mod with the alternate animations in the download section.  Still no animations....(sigh)

You mean this?

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V4.1.1   1/3/2014 5:08:27 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading Arrok ...
Reading ElinRaceIdle ...
Reading ElinViolinist ...
Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexAddicts ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZazResources ...
Reading zzEstrus ...
Reading zzLSARAddon ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1866 animations for 15 mods successfully included (characters)
 242 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

You mean this?

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V4.1.1   1/3/2014 5:08:27 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading Arrok ...
Reading ElinRaceIdle ...
Reading ElinViolinist ...
Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexAddicts ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZazResources ...
Reading zzEstrus ...
Reading zzLSARAddon ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1866 animations for 15 mods successfully included (characters)
 242 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

Tick the 1st 2 boxes on the FNIS menu, then run. They say Gender specific...and Skeleton arm...

That's not a problem with FNIS. Cotyounoyume defined about 8 sets of animations for both the tentacles & dwemer machines. We got 2 for the former and 1 for the later. The remaining are missing files and that generates the warnings but it does not prevent the animations with files from running.

I also work directly with the animations. You can disable zzestrus.esp and Estrus Chaurus will still work. I require Estrus because the animations still belong to Cotyounoyume. So they won't be packaged with this mod.