I seem to have an issue with the "birthing" animation. During the session of which the character expells the eggs, she lays on the ground, and moves in random directions around the map, occassionally spinning, until she gets caught in a tree or something. o.O I have all the required mods aswell as updated FNIS, but i also have the sexlab defeat, matchmaker, procreation, framework, and nudecreatures. I also have the beast animation packs and extras. Maybe one of them is causing a compatability error, im not sure.... anyways thanks for your help

"she lays on the ground, and moves in random directions around the map, occassionally spinning, until she gets caught in a tree or something. o.O"

ROFLMAO!

sorry, but excluding the reasons mentioned before, the only thing you can do is to start a new game with minimal mods and Estrus Chaurus required...

...summon chaurus with console and see what happens.  ;) 

..if it works, your previous save is probably corrupted.

-------------------------------------------------

REQUIRED MODS

-------------------------------------------------

I have never had the "baby chaurus follow you everywhere" thing happen, however, I did once use Windhelm as a hatchery. I laid the eggs in an out of the way corner behind one of the nicer houses there, then I went away for a while, adventuring etc. When I came back some time later, all of the outdoor market merchants were gone - the smith, everyone but the lone guard. In addition, at night, you could watch guards and a few people, chasing the little bugs around with their greatswords etc (which is kinda funny to watch) but, in this case, the townsfolk were not hostile to me.

However, I have had others turn hostile because of the little buggers -  hunters, farmers, and others. Also, by killing one of the little ones, I have had all the rest turn hostile - though they didn't seem to do much of anything to me, there were just suddenly lots of red enemy dots on the compass-bar.

I have never tried carrying the eggs I laid around, so I can't add anything in that regard, though it wouldn't surprise me at all if it resulted in chaurus skittering around wherever.

Finally, just a note to say how much I like this mod, and have enjoyed the ways that it has developed over the year or so since I discovered LL. Thanks!

Maybe it IS a glitch then.. lol! you used Windhelm as a "hatchery". Did the Chaurus ever grow to adaulthood in your game, or have they just remaind the same, size?

I have experienced something very similar, after the PC gave birth to the chauruses inside Whiterun, some NPC's become hostile against the PC. I guessed it was because of the chaurus, so I uninstalled the mod for all the trouble. 

It also made Delphine become hostile against her as well, which would fuck the whole game's main quest, but you just need to run and wait a few days and they "forget" so it's all good. 

In a way it's something good of the mod for that, I mean... It's not like the A.I. could really connect the dots, more like a bug or something, but man, the girl brought some monsters to inside the town, that's not supposed to make her very popular. So let it stay bugged lol

The chaurus following I've never seen happening, but anyway, they are pretty easy to kill, if you're able to spot them. 

It IS a bug. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, got my character impregnated again, and this time everything functioned as expected; until I checked the stats of the fertalized eggs in the Hatchery section in the Estrus Chaurus MCM menu. The baby Chaurus (the ones that had hatched) all suddenly spawned on the ground around me, even though I had left all of the eggs in the swamps of Morthal to hatch. I'm not sure what's causing it, whether it is a bug in the mod, my system, or possibly from the newest version of SKSE, but it is a glitch.

A couple of questions-- I apologize if I missed someone asking one of them somewhere in those hundreds of posts.

One is, is there a way to fix it when the animations begin to get the character's body in the reverse position? 

After being attacked by chaurus reavers, which was a tentacle attack rather than the standard attack, the impregnation animations began always taking place as if the chauruses (chaurii?) were trying to insert the eggs via the esophagus. 

None of the Sexlab animation controls of which I am aware allow one to rotate the character's body 180 degrees; so, I just don't know how to fix this.  I've tried just ignoring it; but, of all of the little things I try to ignore in the game, this one almost breaks the mod for me.  I gave up on another character because, almost a week ago, I asked why Serana would never take off the strapon that kept poking through her armor, and I never received a solution.  Some things are just so immersion-breaking for me that I'd rather start over, bad as that might be, than continue being distracted and annoyed.

My other question relates to the b3lisario UNPB body mesh.

When one installs UNPB, there are various options one selects [the most important of which is, to me, (in addition to the BBP option), whether gravity will affect the generally large breasts introduced by the mod, as I believe it should].  But, while UNPB has a smooth, clear, NMM installation process,  the b3lisario UNPB body mesh is just a file. 

I've tried an experiment, simply installing it over my regular installation, to see what would happen, and all I got out of it was a CTD. 

Could someone please explain to me exactly what the the b3lisario UNPB body mesh is and what it does (apart from the obvious)?  What are the limits to what it does?  It affects the abdomen, of course.  But, is it able to do that in isolation from everything else, or, out of necessity, does it take over if you have version 2.4 or 2.5 of UNPB BBP running, as well?  How do you install it so that you have a belly that is compatible with this mod, and retain the preferences you'd have from installing UNPB... and not CTD, as I did?  How do you install it-- period-- without getting a CTD, as I did?  I confess to still having a lot to learn with this stuff.  I consider myself merely a slightly experienced noob. 

If you've read this far, thanks for the effort. :shy:

The number is 7 and in the scripts/source folder there are none of those files

The next time it appears in the log ( should be 7 to 15 seconds later ) is it going down?

If it's not 7 to 15 seconds later, how long does it take to appear in the log?

Hey, hope someone can help me with a problem I have. I installed Estrus Chaurus earlier on and I decided to test it out by spawning in a Chaurus and letting it impregnate my character. I then waited 70 in-game hours then stood around until the birthing sequence happened. Well, it definitely did happen and is still happening 25 minutes later. So currently my character is lying in a pool of eggs and is constantly producing more. Help?

[EDIT] I didn't change any setting left them all on the default, incubation period was 3 days. Also here are some pictures in case anyone is interested.

post-179992-0-78424700-1392591693_thumb.jpg

post-179992-0-94011600-1392591702_thumb.jpg

Hey, hope someone can help me with a problem I have. I installed Estrus Chaurus earlier on and I decided to test it out by spawning in a Chaurus and letting it impregnate my character. I then waited 70 in-game hours then stood around until the birthing sequence happened. Well, it definitely did happen and is still happening 25 minutes later. So currently my character is lying in a pool of eggs and is constantly producing more. Help?

[EDIT] I didn't change any setting left them all on the default, incubation period was 3 days. Also here are some pictures in case anyone is interested.

I understand this is a bug, but WOW I gotta check this mod out!

I understand this is a bug, but WOW I gotta check this mod out!

Heh, it wasn't very 'exciting' to watch but man you should see it now, it's been going for over an hour. I might keep the save but I'm going to try and start a new game and see how it works.

[EDIT] Game froze, didn't save, all you Skyrim players know that feel :/

I think that this comes from an incompatible skeleton or mesh. I had a similar issue and resolved it by turning off body changes in the MCM. I now spend 5 minutes or so 'birthing' per batch of parasites.

Hope that helps.

I think that this comes from an incompatible skeleton or mesh. I had a similar issue and resolved it by turning off body changes in the MCM. I now spend 5 minutes or so 'birthing' per batch of parasites.

Hope that helps.

Just to clarify, I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton and a mesh would be a body mod right? (I have CHSBHC V3 TBBP installed) 

Is any of that incompatible?

I think that you need a special mesh that will allow the belly to swell. I am using the same skeleton and a BBP UNP body, the breast size would change, but not belly before I turned off the body changes option I got stuck in the endless egg laying loop. It sounds like you have a "normal" version of the body, so I would guess that's the problem. Try it and see maybe? I know that there are (special versions of many  bodies that are) made for pregnancy too, maybe check some of those out?

I'm not a modder though, just a mod user for the last few months, so, if anyone gives you other advice, certainly do take it

Good luck :)

(Edited for clarity)

I think that you need a special mesh that will allow the belly to swell. I am using the same skeleton and a BBP UNP body, the breast size would change, but not belly before I turned off the body changes option I got stuck in the endless egg laying loop. It sounds like you have a "normal" version of the body, so I would guess that's the problem. Try it and see maybe? I know that there are (special versions of many  bodies that are) made for pregnancy too, maybe check some of those out?

I'm not a modder though, just a mod user for the last few months, so, if anyone gives you other advice, certainly do take it

Good luck :)

(Edited for clarity)

Yes since I replied I tried installing a pregnant version of the body I am using. I also activated an old mod that caused a crash whenever I would start a new game, at first i thought it was the body mod so I played around with those for a bit before I realized my obvious mistake. Just getting around to trying it again, if it doesn't work i will disable all body changes and try again.

Thank you for all your help, will provide an update on the results!

Just a little more information on my situation for anyone with a bit more in-depth knowledge than me. If you want to help me and you haven't read my other comments it might help.

I found a few things by digging around but I don't know what to make of it.

1) If it type "help estrus" in the console, a few things show up; two factions called 'Estrus Chaurus Breeder Faction' and 'Estrus Chaurus Exclusion Faction' along with a quest called 'zzEstrusChaurusMCM' and a few things I am assuming are related to the Estrus Shouts mod.

2) When Estrus Chaurus was working I thought I saw a message in the console when the animation triggered after being spit at by the Chaurus, now nothing shows up.

3) When I do get spit at an Actor Events status shows up in my magic menu, it's named 'Stat Marker: Health' I believe this showed up when it worked but now it doesn't seem to do anything.

4) When loading a save (as opposed to starting a new game) a message appears in the upper left corner that says 'Estrus Chaurus is checking for registered animations'

I don't know if any of that information is at all useful but if it is I would like some help please!

i hit find first time is 8 41 58 second is 8 42 28, 8 42 55, 8 43 29 8 44 26 are some of teh times it shows and it stays EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7 the whole time

It's a logical flaw here. Within the oviposition() function. Notice how you can enter the oviposition() function again before the loop countdown.

function oviposition()

Utility.Wait( Utility.RandomFloat( fOviparityTime, fOviparityTime * 2.0 ) )

if ( !finished && iBirthingLoops > 0 )
        Debug.Trace("_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop " + iBirthingLoops)
        oviposition()  <----------------------------
        iBirthingLoops -= 1  <----------------------------
    else
        finished = true
        Debug.Trace("_EC_::GTS::AFTERMATH")
        GoToState("AFTERMATH")
    endif
endFunction

Full code here

https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus/blob/master/scripts/source/zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc#L157

@AWEYeah

The notification that animations are being checked is normal and correct - a good thing, since it means that Chaurus is indeed installed.

The delay with the menu appearing in MCM can sometiimes be fixed via the console command in the OP, but I have also found (as suggested many pages ago by someone) that saving and reloading your game several times, with a minute or two real time waiting between will do the trick. Several times, to clarify, can be as many as 5-6 in my experience, but is usually 2-3 times.

Actor Events monitors health and allows for a chance of infestation attack (not always tentacles if you have the chaurus animations for SexLab working) now, instead of it being automatic as in some earlier versions of the mod.

As you may recall from earlier use, you will need the menu to turn on things like infestation and so forth once it shows up to get everything working just right.

Hope this helps.

@AWEYeah

The notification that animations are being checked is normal and correct - a good thing, since it means that Chaurus is indeed installed.

The delay with the menu appearing in MCM can sometiimes be fixed via the console command in the OP, but I have also found (as suggested many pages ago by someone) that saving and reloading your game several times, with a minute or two real time waiting between will do the trick. Several times, to clarify, can be as many as 5-6 in my experience, but is usually 2-3 times.

Actor Events monitors health and allows for a chance of infestation attack (not always tentacles if you have the chaurus animations for SexLab working) now, instead of it being automatic as in some earlier versions of the mod.

As you may recall from earlier use, you will need the menu to turn on things like infestation and so forth once it shows up to get everything working just right.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does. I managed to get it working on a save where the menu had already appeared so I am just playing on that one currently, so I guess its just a problem with getting it to show up in the first place. I also tried the command in the OP and nothing happened. One thing I should note is that after about 2-3 minutes real-time messing around trying to get it to work in a new save, a notification pops up saying that MCM registered 1 new menu but Estrus Chaurus still isn't there, it might be another mod but I have so many that I can't tell. This might be a mod conflict but I have no clue what it could be.