Quick question. How does the b3lisario UNPB body work? Am I always pregnant, or how does it work? Thanks.

• The belly is weight painted like BBP breasts. ( clothing must also be weight painted on the belly for pregnancy to show ).
  • Current animations for the belly do not animate the belly node so it doesn't bounce.
  • The belly node can be scaled like breasts though like in Racemenu or ECE.
  • Estrus Chaurus scales the belly node up during pregnancy and restores it after birth.

Would it be possible to add a summon/teleport chaurus hatchlings? Just wondering since obviously they can't open doors so I have about 10 of them running around in breezehome and wondered if I could use a spell to move them to my current position in a different cell to attack a town or something? Maybe have a spell to return them to their place of birth when they are done to continue their daily routines?

Also I know that pregnancy for npcs doesn't work properly but do the animations still play on npcs or only the followers who are registered in the mcm menu. Because I took some random people off the street and led them back to breezehome where my hatchlings are and they just poisened them to death both times I tried it.

Also If my PC is pregnant and I bring a non pregnant follower before them, the hatchlings just ignore the follower and the follower ignores them. I would have thought they'd be in opposing factions but maybe they're both added to the player faction so they are temporarily allies? I would have thought that the hatchlings would run a:

"are they currently infected? if not infect"

Regardless of faction alliances?

Just my thoughts and observations, keep up the good work.

love this mod.

Any chance you could do something similar to this (ME)

I think the concept of this fits really well with this mod just change the skamps from the linked mod to chaurus.

animations pitt use ZAZ054 Furo Sequenced

What he's trying to say is that these animations are already (but unfinished) in Zaz animation pack.

If installed, you can try them ingame via console, player.playidle ZazAPFSA001 for example.

I've installed the last estrus version (1.0) and I see that estrus chaurus in the last info (and check) page, doesn't recognize the FNIS creature pack (I used the last version 4.1). I suppose that isn't normal, is it?

Just for knowledge what is the correct version bundle for the last chaurus version?

Thank you

i've got the same issue with estrus 0.97. :huh:

love this mod.

Any chance you could do something similar to this (ME)

I think the concept of this fits really well with this mod just change the skamps from the linked mod to chaurus.

Mimic is similar to this already, and makes a bit more sense. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566/?

I do use mimics and i agree it does make somewhat more sense.  i would like something along the trap line though maybe not a chaurus thing but some other creature. maybe primarily seen in apocrapha as a seeker thing to spawn more seekers. maybe just have it be a Falmer trap that doesn't impregnate you but makes it a bit more challenging to get through. Or even possibly a spell for those magic lady Falmer. (like the Grand Mothers of Falmer) maybe 1 in 10 Falmer withes have it. Or a script (or whatever) to have one of these new Grand Mothers spawn in a Falmer area. Can only be used on chracters with less then 50% health and burns up the Grand Mothers magicka and then gives them a Magicka degen so they cant use it more than once. Or a Hagraven spell that can only be used on females and the trap thing impregnates you with the unholy bird whatever that makes females give birth to hagravens.

Can't get skyrim to load with this mod. What sort of mods would conflict with it?

I too cannot get it to load in MCM. Tried reloading save file and the command to no avail. CTD's after exiting game and loading the save I was just on. Not sure if this was the cause though.

It would be excellent if we could possibly take on the role as a Chaurus Broodmother, and be able to infect/impregnate world NPCs, Named and Unnamed, as well as our followers. I think this would be a great next step for the mod! :D

Also, I don't see any reason not to use other creatures spit attacks in accordance, Spiders, and even spellcaster enemies would be cool! Though, at the very least, it would be nice for the Chaurus impregnation to affect anyone, not just you/companions.

It would be excellent if we could possibly take on the role as a Chaurus Broodmother, and be able to infect/impregnate world NPCs, Named and Unnamed, as well as our followers. I think this would be a great next step for the mod! :D

Also, I don't see any reason not to use other creatures spit attacks in accordance, Spiders, and even spellcaster enemies would be cool! Though, at the very least, it would be nice for the Chaurus impregnation to affect anyone, not just you/companions.

I suggested something like becoming a Chaurus Boormother a few posts back and have seen a few posts since suggesting the idea. It would be nice to have the clutch of eggs hatch into a swarm of loyal Chaurus minions that follow you around, and grow, and become stronger as time goes on in game.

I too support this idea.. even if it was a third party that made an add on..

Just wanted to give props for the conception and implementation of this concept.  Originally I had absolutely no interest in pregnant models because I never plan to involve men in any of the encounters I have during my playthroughs (in Skyrim or anything else) nor to allow other females to "equip" SOS, but I'm quite excited about what this mod offers, and now have an excuse to go through what promises to be considerable extra headaches to make sure pregnancy works with my char. ;p  So thanks.

Running:

SexLab 1.38b

FNIS 4.1 / FNIS Creatures 4.1

Estrus 1.0

Estrus Chaurus 3.355

Have done complete reinstalls of all of the above, loaded in different orders, ran the console command, and applied a bash patch.  I cannot seem to get Chaurus to show up in MCM, Estrus/Shouts and all animations work absolutely fine (I know not part of the mod, but showing that this is not the problem).  I don't even crash under any circumstances.  I am thinking the recent February update of SexLab broke something.  Unfortunately, I just run mods and have no idea how to investigate where the problem is occurring (I simply take the trial/error approach and slowly update/install/activate mods until everything is stable).

It would also be nice if any Female in Skyrim could be impregnated, not just yourself and companion(s). And its good to hear many have already mentioned the Broodmother Idea, make it a quest as well as a race perhaps, with a personal Chaurus Spit spell, as you set to conquest all of Skyrim!

Also, a few things I've noticed, when my Followers are Impregnated, if I switch load areas at all, they get an Chaurus Egg Abortion! Voila! No more eggs! I've also noticed, that in order for the MCM and Chaurus Parasite to properly recognize my Companions/Followers, I have to re-register them before it can have any effect, does anyone else have this issue? And tell me what you think of my further development of the Broodmother idea! :-)

Running:

SexLab 1.38b

FNIS 4.1 / FNIS Creatures 4.1

Estrus 1.0

Estrus Chaurus 3.355

Have done complete reinstalls of all of the above, loaded in different orders, ran the console command, and applied a bash patch.  I cannot seem to get Chaurus to show up in MCM, Estrus/Shouts and all animations work absolutely fine (I know not part of the mod, but showing that this is not the problem).  I don't even crash under any circumstances.  I am thinking the recent February update of SexLab broke something.  Unfortunately, I just run mods and have no idea how to investigate where the problem is occurring (I simply take the trial/error approach and slowly update/install/activate mods until everything is stable).

Trust me, it still works and the MCM Menu will show up eventually, but it can take a pretty long time in my experience for the menu to show up.

I'd almost consider running my character into a hive just to make sure it works if I wasn't sure it was working.

If it pops up with it saying it's checking the registered animations, I'd suggest taking a few moments to wait.  My impatience wasn't working for me, but once that shows up, it's getting there.  Try to not quit the game if it says that.