restore-original-body-button is built in.

Did you tried "Clean Pregnancies" in the Mod-Settings?

Yes, I tried it twice so far and even tried it by getting pregnent again and just wait to see if it fades - but it doesn't :(

I try to re-install my bodytype again to see if helps since I think the script writes into the xml-files of the body nodes to change shape or so.

I also tried 'clear pregnancies' to no avail. I was going to try getting pregnant and seeing if my girl went slender again afterwards, but instead I just uninstalles this mod and now she looks fine.

I read this isn't compatible with Estrus Chaurus anyways, so I was probably headed for other issues.

I also tried 'clear pregnancies' to no avail. I was going to try getting pregnant and seeing if my girl went slender again afterwards, but instead I just uninstalles this mod and now she looks fine.

I read this isn't compatible with Estrus Chaurus anyways, so I was probably headed for other issues.

I solved it finally by loading an earlier savegame and reapeated the procedure. I think pregnancy was somehow stuck in a savegame and lucky for me I just lost a few hours of gameplay. My guess is that Skyrim can't handle too much immersivity XD

Ok, try following,

1. clear pregnancies (wait till message appear that all pregnancies cleared), than save.

2. Go in NMM or your preferred MoD Manager and check Hentai Pregnancy out, so that it won't be load at next time.

3. Open your saved game (from no. 1), wait till all scripts initialized from other Mods, i think it will take around 1 min or 2.

4. Save the game.

5. End the game, and Check in the Mod again, and start your last save game (from no. 4)

!!!! ONLY If that above not works, - because its untested for this "special Bug"

Download the HentaiPregnancy.zip unzip it.

Navigate to your Skyrim folder, i.e.:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\

Rename HentaiPregnancy.PEX to HentaiPregnancy.PEX.org

and Copy the HentaiPregnancy.PEX from my zip into this folder.

Start your game and run "Clear Pregnancies" from config-menu In-Game, and wait till message appears "All Pregnancy cleared", after that, Save and restart the game.

--------------------

Following changes i made to this script, and it works "in Normal State" for me.

Extended the pregnancy list from max 20 Pregnancies to 40 and made following additional change.

function clearPregnancies()
    int i = 0
    while i < PregnantActors.Length
        if PregnantActors.getState() != "ReadyForPregnancy"
            PregnantActors.GoToState("ClearPregnancy")
        endIf
        i += 1
    endWhile

to:

function clearPregnancies()
    int i = 0
    while i < PregnantActors.Length
            PregnantActors.GoToState("ClearPregnancy")
        i += 1
    endWhile

It removes all pregnancies from the list, also unchecked ("empty") states, those will be displayed as "   's pregnancy has ended."

I had sometimes the issue that "Clear Pregnancy" sometime didn't worked with PostPregnancy, so i exclude the Check if the NPC is "ReadyForPregnancy"

In my opinion if a npc isn't in the list, than it isn't pregnant anymore, so i don't need the check if she is not ready for next child.

--------------------

if the NPC isn't in the Pregnancy-list, make her pregnant, if the NPC isn't in the list, my script didn't work.

HentaiPregnancy.zip

I made a small patch for Hentai Pregnancy for it to work with Estrus Chaurus. It prevents characters from getting pregnant if they are already infested by some chaurus. Since it replaces some of the scripts in Hentai pregnancy, only use it with the current 1.19 version. It'll most likely break any other version. It shouldn't break anything if you don't have Estrus Chaurus installed, but then again, there's no need to download it in that case.

It was working fine with my limited testing but download at your own risk :D

HentaiPregnancy-ChaurusPatch.7z

I made a small patch for Hentai Pregnancy for it to work with Estrus Chaurus. It prevents characters from getting pregnant if they are already infested by some chaurus. Since it replaces some of the scripts in Hentai pregnancy, only use it with the current 1.19 version. It'll most likely break any other version. It shouldn't break anything if you don't have Estrus Chaurus installed, but then again, there's no need to download it in that case.

attachicon.gifHentaiPregnancy-ChaurusPatch.7z

thank you very much. I had problems using both of these mods together because they would both work on top of eachother.

Great work, Flyingtoasters!

Things seem to work well. I installed the UNP meshes over my pre-existing UNP body and that was all it took to get things set up. I already was using an X32 skeleton.

I was wondering if a future update could allow us to adjust the amount of cum inflation. I look already 6 months pregnant at the start. The other thing that I was expecting was that the cum inflation effect would only last a few minutes but it seemed to persist. (I was thinking the big sperm load would cause some mild swelling for a few minutes then as it got distributed /absorbed, the swelling effects would resolve.) Adjusting the duration of cum inflation would be a nice thing to be able to configure.

Also, it'd be great to have pregnancy debuff options which gradually worsen and gradually resolve after the pregnancy. Stamina, carry capacity debuffs come to mind. Randomly activating the stagger animation would be a nice touch. If there's a way to reduce the damage you do, that would be good. Perhaps a buff to health to compensate would help.

thanks!

attachicon.gifHentaiPregnancy-ChaurusPatch.7z

Wow, thanks! I'll be testing this. I was very annoyed at not being able to use both mods together, let's hope this solves the problems that I got. I remember there was stuff like the character laying eggs forever, the pregnancy sliders going wrong and the character keeping the pregnant looks after everything was done.

I installed this mod a few days ago, and it worked great for a few days... and now my character's boobs won't ever go back to thier normal size.and shape.. I have tried everything I can thing of short of a fresh install of Skyrim it's self, and nothing seems to work. If I go into race menu and adjust the sliders back to thier default settings, everything is fine.. untill I walk through a door and notice the boobs have magicly regained the growth that I had previously removed.

I'm running (or at least I WAS running) Estrus Chaurus along with the patch and this mod. I'm not sure what the issue is or how to fix it at this point, I'm at a loss as to what to do. I REALLY don't want to do a fresh install of Skyrim. Has anyone else here had the same problem, and if so is there any advice you could offer?

Could anyone, any modder at all, please make a single robe that those triggered with the pregnancy effect will automaticly wear that will show the pregnancy effects?  That's all, just a simple robe that characters will automaticly put on when triggered as pregnant and take off when they are no longer pregnant (Preferably reequipping their armor afterwards).  This could be just consmetic to overlap whatever armor is on rather than replace the armor itself.  This is the only thing lacking from anything that I can find that would make this mod perfect at this point.

I installed this mod a few days ago, and it worked great for a few days... and now my character's boobs won't ever go back to thier normal size.and shape.. I have tried everything I can thing of short of a fresh install of Skyrim it's self, and nothing seems to work. If I go into race menu and adjust the sliders back to thier default settings, everything is fine.. untill I walk through a door and notice the boobs have magicly regained the growth that I had previously removed.

I'm running (or at least I WAS running) Estrus Chaurus along with the patch and this mod. I'm not sure what the issue is or how to fix it at this point, I'm at a loss as to what to do. I REALLY don't want to do a fresh install of Skyrim. Has anyone else here had the same problem, and if so is there any advice you could offer?

Found the issue.. I think, it had to do with Estrus Chaurus. As soon as I did a fresh install of that the issue went away.

Could anyone, any modder at all, please make a single robe that those triggered with the pregnancy effect will automaticly wear that will show the pregnancy effects?  That's all, just a simple robe that characters will automaticly put on when triggered as pregnant and take off when they are no longer pregnant (Preferably reequipping their armor afterwards).  This could be just consmetic to overlap whatever armor is on rather than replace the armor itself.  This is the only thing lacking from anything that I can find that would make this mod perfect at this point.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor/

Guest jenny2011

Would it be possible to allow creature pregnancies? I remember in Fallout, when you screwed a creature, you could screw the offspring when it grew to reasonable sizes. Was kind of kinky!

Would it be possible to allow creature pregnancies? I remember in Fallout, when you screwed a creature, you could screw the offspring when it grew to reasonable sizes. Was kind of kinky!

You can be knocked up by any creature humping you but the only outcome would be a "normal" static child. Would be cool to see an addon for creatures cause everyone loves puppies ;)

Estrus Chaurus is the only mod so far that allows you to have creature offspring but they aren't interactive, hence we need some weird but cool modders to create creature welps to make the "Dragonborn" stay true to her name.

3bm2.jpg

After the pregnancy is over, my char's belly is still pregnant-sized. How to fix this bug?

I use the latest ssexlab

do you mean after your char "gave birth"? because that's supposed to happen, your belly will shrink slowly, just wait 24h and look if there are differences.

If you mean that your character is pregnant even after the post-pregnancy phase... well i'd say try to get her pregnant again and let's see what happens

After the pregnancy is over, my char's belly is still pregnant-sized. How to fix this bug?

I use the latest ssexlab

do you mean after your char "gave birth"? because that's supposed to happen, your belly will shrink slowly, just wait 24h and look if there are differences.

If you mean that your character is pregnant even after the post-pregnancy phase... well i'd say try to get her pregnant again and let's see what happens

yea it is wayyyyy post

i used ingame time and waited 72 hours

also after that i used set timescale to 100000 to see if the belly really shrinked

edit: it worked. I think it is my skyrimtimers that clash with this mod. I use set timescale to 8, maybe thats why.

I use the latest ssexlab

yea it is wayyyyy post

i used ingame time and waited 72 hours

also after that i used set timescale to 100000 to see if the belly really shrinked

edit: it worked. I think it is my skyrimtimers that clash with this mod. I use set timescale to 8, maybe thats why.

Yeah, refrain from missing with timescale cause it messes up everything. Vendors and some quest related AI routines are still bound to their "internal" clock and aren't affected by global timescale. Imagine the vendors in a city suddenly open up at 6pm till 6am and you have Dawnguard with the "when vampires attack" mod installed - forget to be able to buy anything again from them. Or have a quest for breaking in at night and everyones up inside and having dinner - at midnite!

The PBS for BodySlide 2 comes with a Wench outift option, you could equip that outfit to your follower when its pregnant and solve that problem.

So my character went through a pregnancy without any problem. After the post-pregnancy effects ended, I quit the game, and when I reloaded my save later, the character still had the expanded belly and breasts. I tried reloading again, and loading some earlier saves, and somehow I've fixed the belly problem, but the breasts still won't go to normal size. Using "clear pregnancy" does nothing. I have tried reloading a save from before the pregnancy ended, and using "clear pregnancy" returns my character to normal size. However, that characters breasts still become large when I reload the save. When loading characters who have never been pregnant, their body scale is normal. I don't have estrus charus or any other pregnancy mod installed.

What should I do?

okay I figured its about time to ask. I can't get the belly to work. At first I tried nabbing the unpb body and the b3lisario add on but all that did was cause ctd whenever I took my armor off. Ive got the right skeleton and everything. All I can guess is it require a very specific version of unpb but it's not listed.

I downloaded the cbbe one that requires body slide 2. but I don't know what body slide 2 is at all. or how I would operate it. So basically the mod works except I have no godly idea how to get the belly to work. I'm gonna call body slide a complete write off. I just need to know what odd very specific version of unp will not cause ctd when using it.

I had this problem for awhile. I think you need to open Bodyslide 2 and find all of the meshes which have the same name as the base pregnancy mod you downloaded (I think it's PSB). Then click "build bodies" on all of them.