LocalPsychopath, you have to uninstall the estrus chaurus fluid mod. I just got this working today and thats what i had to do. And also, for all those whose animations would not trigger, i fixed thsi problem too. You have to rebuild your animations AND also disable actors and renable it to be able to get the animations working.

Now I have a problem i cannot fix for the life of me. My Character is Pregnant and will NOT STOP GIVING BIRTH. I let her go on for about 10 minutes then i tried everything to stop it but nothing works not even Shift-end. 

Any suggestions?

I also tried to showinventory and remove the eggs but couldnt find the number. Can any maybe shed some light on how i can stop this?

Thanks, now I can at least tell, that the menu says "everything okay" - still no Chaurus infects me.

Is there some specific Chaurus where I can be sure that it should work?

Open the console and enter

player.placeatme a5600

Should put the most basic vanilla (and somewhat cranky) chaurus in your lap.

I do not know why, but my companions seem to be completely ignored by chaurus just kill them and nothing else.

In fact I tried it again with three different companions and two were impregnated, then I made a quick trip lakeview and amazement were no longer inpregnate, then I insisted with repeated bouts of chaurus only saw an animation of one of my companions but not was soaked.

Had my first Chaurus successfully spit on my character... it was the most erotic and terrific thing!

She peaked over the chitin and wood railing with her bow and took aim at the Chaurus in front of her. Her arrow hit its mark injuring the Chaurus but did not kill it. The Tentacle spores were all over her before she could knock a second arrow. She backed into the tunnel that she came from only to be stopped by the growing tentacles that began to ravage her. when it was done she lie there panting for breath, then grabbed her strewn about gear and exited the cave in haste. Upon returning to her camp at the base of the mountain she felt her body aching with pain as her hormones kicked into over drive and blood flow quickened. Her pulse was dangerously high and her breasts began to ache. She spent three days weathering the pain at her camp. Her belly swelled quickly as the eggs grew inside her. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples looked like large black berries. She slowly laid herself down on her sweat soiled bed roll, turned her head to the side and moaned as she felt each egg slide its way out of her vaginal canal. There must have been near ten eggs that came out! When finally finished, she passed out, then woke up in the morning determined to destroy the eggs. After she placed them into a knapsack, she washed herself off in the nearby fall, re-leaved her bladder, ate, drank, armed herself and made her way back into the cave to kill the falmer that inhabit it once and for all....

Mods like this really make the experience of playing this game awesome...

Had my first Chaurus successfully spit on my character... it was the most erotic and terrific thing!

She peaked over the chitin and wood railing with her bow and took aim at the Chaurus in front of her. Her arrow hit its mark injuring the Chaurus but did not kill it. The Tentacle spores were all over her before she could knock a second arrow. She backed into the tunnel that she came from only to be stopped by the growing tentacles that began to ravage her. when it was done she lie there panting for breath, then grabbed her strewn about gear and exited the cave in haste. Upon returning to her camp at the base of the mountain she felt her body aching with pain as her hormones kicked into over drive and blood flow quickened. Her pulse was dangerously high and her breasts began to ache. She spent three days weathering the pain at her camp. Her belly swelled quickly as the eggs grew inside her. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples looked like large black berries. She slowly laid herself down on her sweat soiled bed roll, turned her head to the side and moaned as she felt each egg slide its way out of her vaginal canal. There must have been near ten eggs that came out! When finally finished, she passed out, then woke up in the morning determined to destroy the eggs. After she placed them into a knapsack, she washed herself off in the nearby fall, re-leaved her bladder, ate, drank, armed herself and made her way back into the cave to kill the falmer that inhabit it once and for all....

Mods like this really make the experience of playing this game awesome...

Welcome to

It seems the Milk Mod here on LoversLab was the problem! Even though I didn't actually have the mod activated, the scripts and SEQ files appearently still run the background regardless and prevent belly nodes from working. I have no idea why, the Mild Mod interacts with the breasts nodes and prevents most other breasts mods from working (although not Estrus Chaurus - breastwise), which is why I turned it off. But all the files have to be deleted for the belly to work in Estrus Chaurus. Might not be a bad idea to but down the Milk Mod as incompatible with Estrus Chaurus on the first post.

But now that Milk Mod is totally gone, my character's belly seems to be growing! =)

I may have found a glitch.  After my character was infected and produced eggs--everything went fine--she was somehow rendered incapable of taking damage.  I've narrowed it down to occurring once she was infected.  Also checked to make sure I hadn't inadvertently enabled God Mode, and I hadn't.  Trolls, dragons, guards can just wail on her and no damage nor stagger

I may have found a glitch.  After my character was infected and produced eggs--everything went fine--she was somehow rendered incapable of taking damage.  I've narrowed it down to occurring once she was infected.  Also checked to make sure I hadn't inadvertently enabled God Mode, and I hadn't.  Trolls, dragons, guards can just wail on her and no damage nor stagger

That happens to me as well.  Use the console, "player.setghost 0" i think.

Select the player or companion and, in console: setghost 0.

Fix is being uploaded.

First off I just wanted to say that this mod is a wonderful mod and that I am glad to have stumbled across it. However, I have a problem.

After the Chaurus spits at me, my character will light up in a yellow sort of glow, and then they stop attacking me as if I were impregnated. Secondly, whenever I click to register the animation, the X that goes in the box briefly flashes before going away. I would much appreciate any help. Thanks.

First off I just wanted to say that this mod is a wonderful mod and that I am glad to have stumbled across it. However, I have a problem.

After the Chaurus spits at me, my character will light up in a yellow sort of glow, and then they stop attacking me as if I were impregnated. Secondly, whenever I click to register the animation, the X that goes in the box briefly flashes before going away. I would much appreciate any help. Thanks.

Exit MCM after you click to register.

Chaurus will be neutral to the player after impregnation. They will still assist allies and attack the player if you attack, say, falmer.

Ah I got it working now, had to update some other mods, however now i am stuck laying eggs. I checked the Estrus Chaurus and it says that I am at -2:-10, any ideas as to what is going on?

Thank you.

It can take a while if you expand the belly to full.

Also, don't use Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin with any version of Estrus Chaurus except v1.8.3 ( which is no longer available ).

Two issues to report with 3.34.

- I experienced the same invulnerability after infection as reported before.

- I received a parasite (according to my magic effects) but I never had the animation with tentacles.

Did the sequence change? or are they still supposed to attack you first in order to be infected?

- I received a parasite (according to my magic effects) but I never had the animation with tentacles.

Did the sequence change? or are they still supposed to attack you first in order to be infected?

You may have to reset animations in SexLab then reregister the EC anims in MCM.

Was sex interrupted?

You may have to reset animations in SexLab then reregister the EC anims in MCM.

Was sex interrupted?

I will check that out. Thanks.

I was in a brawl with a companion, two falmers and three chaurus in the Last Echo cave, so it wasn't clear what really happened. I do have Bestiality Rape installed and it kicked in a few times, but I am thinking of disabling it because it is not SexLab aware. 

After getting my character done with the estrus on her, I am unable to move her other than turning directions. Also during the estrus animations, my camera seems to be locked where i could only move the camera in a vertical angle around my character. Anyone ran into this? Using the latest version since i just downloaded this like an hour ago.

For some reason after my follower gets pregnant the pregancy goes away once I leave the cave/dungeon/ruin. Everything works fine on my character. I've seen this question posed on earlier posts, but I haven't seen an answer to it. Any ideas?

I to have run into this, I found a sort of loop hole I guess... I use: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27361/? and have people I want to impreginate move there, in the dialogue you can send them to a jail cell. I put them in there and I would spawn a chaurus, but they don't like to impreginate my NPCs so I manually do it, again, not really what you might be looking for, but its something I guess.