There seems to be something odd going on with the follower support. When Estrus Chaurus loses track (even with the latest version) of infects a follower it sometimes breaks some other mods. I've had it happen with two different characters & followers, but didn't connect it to Estrus Chaurus the first time around. In any case, when infected, a follower becomes invisible to few other mods. Listing what I've noticed:

• Matchmaker - the targeted spell goes right through the affected follower
  • Aroused - targeting the follower and using the status key to get their arousal level has no effect, it simply can't target them
  • Submit - the dialogue options ("Hold on...") disappear for the follower in question.

Just noticed it happening the second time, so I reloaded a save before the follower got infected and everything is still working there.

EDIT, just tested a couple of times, it seems to happen right on infection, not on losing track of the follower. And of the two times I tested now, first time everything worked as intented, second time other mods lost the follower right on infection.

Hey! i am having a problem with the mod not showing up in MCM. I have done about everything i can think of; making sure i have the required mods, as well as waiting for 30 minutes. please help!

Having the same issue, it is registered with actor events though, which is really strange.

Hey! i am having a problem with the mod not showing up in MCM. I have done about everything i can think of; making sure i have the required mods, as well as waiting for 30 minutes. please help!

Having the same issue, it is registered with actor events though, which is really strange.

I had the same issue after doing a clean save without this & actor events, also happened on a new character. All the other mods appeared right away, but saving & reloading fixed it for me at least.

So, it took me a bit, but after upgrading, I got all the menus to show up and Actor Events to stop thinking I was permanently in the range of the stat marker. However, now it isn't recognizing when I'm in the stat range, and to take an excerpt from my log among a lot of junk, every time I should hit the stat range, I get this:

[12/04/2013 - 04:31:15PM] EC::qualifyActor:false

[12/04/2013 - 04:31:15PM] ae::statevent: estrusChaurus not queued

Any ideas?

At first, I thought it was because I was using a custom race, but I got it to work on this character before, so I doubt it's that. I think it's Actor Events causing the problem, but I can't really tell.

Not sure if this is already included in the mod or not; but do the little baby Chaurus that hatch from the firtalzed eggs slowly grow to adulthood? If not are there any plans to add a festure like that?

...maybe even have some or all of them recognize you as thier broodmother and follow you around as loyal minions. :lol:

I mean, you did mention in your mod "Now you know what the Dwemer needed the snow elves for"...

I sold the first clutch of eggs my character laid to Arcadia in white run, and now she has a roach.. I mean Chaurus problem... hope she knows a good exterminator, ha ha. :D

So, it took me a bit, but after upgrading, I got all the menus to show up and Actor Events to stop thinking I was permanently in the range of the stat marker. However, now it isn't recognizing when I'm in the stat range, and to take an excerpt from my log among a lot of junk, every time I should hit the stat range, I get this:

Any ideas?

At first, I thought it was because I was using a custom race, but I got it to work on this character before, so I doubt it's that. I think it's Actor Events causing the problem, but I can't really tell.

You have to have an active chaurus poison effect going when your health is low.

Great mod! - but belly dont work. My mesh UNP BBP with x32 skeleton - i am lot time trying change all - but belly dont work

In the OP under the list of required mods.

While not required, you will not see any body part growth if your installed body mesh does not support TBBP or BBP.

You will also not see belly growth if the body mesh does not have a weight painted stomach. Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ gives complete instructions on how to install a CBBE version. A UNPB body mesh is available with this mod ( b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z. ) and can be installed over the CBBE version if you prefer the UNPB body.

You may also want to look at

•  

I love the mod it's definitely one of my favorites and thanks very much for putting in a fix to keep the follower pregnant. Unfortunately after a clean save and upgrade my follower pregnancy still stopped after leaving the dungeon. Thanks for all of your work!

Any ideas?

You have to have an active chaurus poison effect going when your health is low.

Huh. I'm pretty sure I did at the time, as my method of testing consisted of checking the settings were in order, turning on immortal mode, and running straight at a chaurus or three. it did work later, although I couldn't tell you why. The only thing I did that I can think of is that I reset SexLab because no animations were working, and reloading a save. If it happens again, I'll check if I have the poison effect or not.

Also, the new birthing animation is, IMHO, better than the bleedout animation. It would be a little better if the legs were more spread out, but either way, the mod is awesome... when I can get it to work properly, but that's my fault more than anything, I guess.

Also, the new birthing animation is, IMHO, better than the bleedout animation. It would be a little better if the legs were more spread out, but either way, the mod is awesome... when I can get it to work properly, but that's my fault more than anything, I guess.

Damn it. I forgot to change that over to the on-back missionary position.

Huh. I'm pretty sure I did at the time, as my method of testing consisted of checking the settings were in order, turning on immortal mode, and running straight at a chaurus or three. it did work later, although I couldn't tell you why. The only thing I did that I can think of is that I reset SexLab because no animations were working, and reloading a save. If it happens again, I'll check if I have the poison effect or not.

What you may want to try is setting actor events to the 40% - 90% range for EC and avoid conflicting with mods like Defeat.

After a few tries I got the new version to work, animations trigger fine, belly grows etc.

Sole problem remaining: Chaurus won't attack me unless I attack them first and then they keep attacking me, even after infestation.

Edit: With an older savegame, everything works fine... but I'd lose 4h of gameplay -.-

Firstly I'm really liking this mod. But there is one thing that has been bugging me.. I've noticed in all of the pictures I have seen on uploaded on this thread everybody elses's charicter has a big belly.. but the belly on my charicter only gets to be about half that size.. am I missing something? How is everyone else getting a massive belly and mine is remaining so small?

I'm using the CBBE Pregnancy body, I followed the installation instructions VERY carefully, including what settings to build the body on. So is there some extra slider setting I'm neglecting, or what? I know about the sliders in the mod menu, and I played around with those, but they don't seem to be doing much.

Firstly I'm really liking this mod. But there is one thing that has been bugging me.. I've noticed in all of the pictures I have seen on uploaded on this thread everybody elses's charicter has a big belly.. but the belly on my charicter only gets to be about half that size.. am I missing something? How is everyone else getting a massive belly and mine is remaining so small?

I'm using the CBBE Pregnancy body, I followed the installation instructions VERY carefully, including what settings to build the body on. So is there some extra slider setting I'm neglecting, or what? I know about the sliders in the mod menu, and I played around with those, but they don't seem to be doing much.

Is pregnancy enabled?

Having some trouble with this mod and I'm hoping someone can help.

When I initially installed it, everything seemed to be working ok. My PC got pregnant and released some eggs a few days later in Whiterun. After adding other mods, though, I think Estrus Chaurus is broken now.

Looking at it in the MCM, I can click on Options and the menu comes up.

I can click on Animations and the menu comes up. There is nothing listed under any of the Node Info entries on the right hand side, though.

When I click on Companions, nothing comes up. There used to be some options here to register companions but now there is nothing.

And there are no other menu options after Companions.

Anybody have suggestions for me? I've tried removing Estrus and Estrus Chaurus but that does not resolve the problem.

When I initially installed it, everything seemed to be working ok. My PC got pregnant and released some eggs a few days later in Whiterun. After adding other mods, though, I think Estrus Chaurus is broken now.

I can click on Animations and the menu comes up. There is nothing listed under any of the Node Info entries on the right hand side, though.

When I click on Companions, nothing comes up. There used to be some options here to register companions but now there is nothing.

Anybody have suggestions for me? I've tried removing Estrus and Estrus Chaurus but that does not resolve the problem.

I've you've installed the fluids patch, don't. It's for a much older version.

Is pregnancy enabled?

yes, pregnancy is enabled, and the belly grows; except the belly doesn't REALLY start to show up til about the last day or day in a half of the cycle.. meanwhile her tits are about ready to cause her to face plant, because they are so big, lol. But for some reason her belly never really gets that big and I'm not sure why that is. What is the agreed upon best body preset to use in CBBE body slide anyway? Is any one pregnancy preset better than the next, or is that just a matter of preferance?

EDIT: By the way, I noticed you can actually kill the hatched baby Chaurus now where as before I couldn't (or at least I watched a Whiterun gaurd kill one), I don't know if that's part of the new file update or what but I like that added detail.. Still think it would be kind of cool if they slowly grew to adulthood if left unattended.. :lol:

I've you've installed the fluids patch, don't. It's for a much older version.

jbezorg, removing the fluids plugin appears to have fixed the problem. Thank you!

Can't stop laying eggs. Even after animation is over and i can walk, eggs still falls from me. How to fix it?
And how dare they to attack their Mother, their Queen...

Also, what about that idea:

Little cahuruses is your allies, they can grow to normal chaurus if you will feed them (with meat or fish, or may be by trapped NPC). Also, you have a spell, which will open a menu when it casted. In menu you can choose, what to do with chauruses: follow, wait, go to the lair, breeding etc. And another spell, which can be casted to target, command your chauruses to attack those target (and if the target is NPC female, then theu can impregnant her too (on/off from settings)). Zerg rush ke-ke-ke! For the Swarm!

I know, it will be not very lore-friendly, so it may be turned on/off from mod settings. What you think about it?

Can't stop laying eggs. Even after animation is over and i can walk, eggs still falls from me. How to fix it?

Did you click uninstall while laying eggs to stop the animation?

I'm looking through the script and that's the only way within the script to free the actor from being locked in position while the egg laying sequence is happening.

Did you click uninstall while laying eggs to stop the animation?

I'm looking through the script and that's the only way within the script to free the actor from being locked in position while the egg laying sequence is happening.

Yes, I did it, but still laying :( Eggs and chauruses all over my home now :D