When getting sprayed by the Chaurus, my toon doesn't get the animations. She get preggers, but no animations.  She does become invincible which sucks, but no Estrus animations.  The only way i know to counter the invincibility is to reload a save before she got sprayed.

She's a CGI model, not a cartoon . . . there's a world of difference . . .

She's a CGI model, not a cartoon . . . there's a world of difference . . .

She's a model of me? O_o

Somehow awkward...

:P

When getting sprayed by the Chaurus, my toon doesn't get the animations. She get preggers, but no animations.  She does become invincible which sucks, but no Estrus animations.  The only way i know to counter the invincibility is to reload a save before she got sprayed.

Run the FNiS generator again and make sure EC registered it's animations.

Self Estrus not work, but i'm able to lounch the Estrus on NPC and Companion, this heppen after the new mode up-date and i have problem whit normal magic ability, ability to call creature.

Estrus shout abilities are completely unrelated to this mod.

I understand what he is saying, because something similar is happening to me.

If I placeatme a chaurus and it attacks, at some point within the actor values I am healed and get invulnerability and the chaurus stops attacking, but no animation starts (yes, I used FNIS), when I then try and cast estrus there is no effect (mod does not start, no animations).

However, I can reload the game, use estrus first with no issue, animations happen, then when I summon the chaurus I get the same effect as above.

In some minor testing I noticed when I turned off actor values it stopped estruscharus from working, but I never received the above invulnerability nor did the chaurus stop attacking. So I tried to look if the actor value mod was the issue and I installed both types (bsa and loose files version, which says 2.22, but this is not showing on estruschaurus, just 2.21..could this be the issue?) and no change, including load order (boss used and then manual to at the end so it loads last).

I am still trying to figure it out, but for some of us there is something going on, so I just thought I would let you know.

Could I be missing something?

i'm actually testing too why i can't get the animation most of the times... i managed to get my follower captured, for the first time ever, by the chaurus attack, but after reloading a few times to test on npc's, it never occured again on her.

the other female npc's get killed by the poisonous spit without any animation whatsoever. (maybe too low level? will try with some leveled actor in place)

sometimes my character get infected, animation plays and the chaurus stop to attack me seeking other victims; sometimes they just try to attack me without an end, but at least the invul on the animation keep them away.

i'm actually testing too why i can't get the animation most of the times... i managed to get my follower captured, for the first time ever, by the chaurus attack, but after reloading a few times to test on npc's, it never occured again on her.

the other female npc's get killed by the poisonous spit without any animation whatsoever. (maybe too low level? will try with some leveled actor in place)

sometimes my character get infected, animation plays and the chaurus stop to attack me seeking other victims; sometimes they just try to attack me without an end, but at least the invul on the animation keep them away.

I understand what he is saying, because something similar is happening to me.

If I placeatme a chaurus and it attacks, at some point within the actor values I am healed and get invulnerability and the chaurus stops attacking, but no animation starts (yes, I used FNIS), when I then try and cast estrus there is no effect (mod does not start, no animations).

However, I can reload the game, use estrus first with no issue, animations happen, then when I summon the chaurus I get the same effect as above.

In some minor testing I noticed when I turned off actor values it stopped estruscharus from working, but I never received the above invulnerability nor did the chaurus stop attacking. So I tried to look if the actor value mod was the issue and I installed both types (bsa and loose files version, which says 2.22, but this is not showing on estruschaurus, just 2.21..could this be the issue?) and no change, including load order (boss used and then manual to at the end so it loads last).

I am still trying to figure it out, but for some of us there is something going on, so I just thought I would let you know.

Could I be missing something?

FNIS output and load order would also help and keep me from simply guessing what could be wrong.

Actor Events is a required mod. There is a warning when you select the disable option that the selected mod will stop working.

You can't mix & match scripts and esm / esp's from different versions of the same mod. If you can get a Skyrim mod to work by doing that, stop playing the game and head straight to Vegas with all the cash you can grab. Because you are wasting the phenomenal luck that you have.  :D

Try resetting SexLab animations. Then, in EC's MCM menu, reregister the animations. ( You'll have to do the same for Devious Devices as well if you have it installed )

Ok, I think I have figured it out...kind of ;)

There seems to be something in the bite of the chaurus that gives me the invulnerability and is causing the issues.

I tried it a couple ways, ran in circles until he sprayed me with poison, animation went off, was impregnated, chaurus stopped attacking because my faction changed (presuming from the mod), cast fury on chaurus he attacked again, if I let him spray me with poison my health went down, when he bite me after a couple times I no longer took any damage, even though he kept attacking, at this point I was basically invulnerable.

Same thing if he attacks me initially with the bite, I got impregnated, no animation (I presume this is normal with the bite), chaurus stopped attacking, so cast fury on chaurus, but I was immune, it attacked but did no damage.

Oh, btw, I could not cast estrus if I was bitten and invulnerable, however I could if poisoned by the spray and not invulnerable.

I have a problem with the tentacle animation not playing. the chaurus stops attacking and it goes to third person, but nothing happens. then, afterwards, i cannot use the Estrus self shout and the SL Matchmaker self spells do not work. acually, I don't think any SL self animations play anymore. Reloading a previous save fixed it, but I when I retry, it does the same thing. I tried uninstall-reinstall and regenerating FNIS and it didn't work. I have the SL hentai pregnancy mod and the alternate Estrus skins. I also noticed that if you use th beastiality mods, it plays that animation, not the tentacles, so I disabled those animations for Chauruses.

FNIS output and load order would also help and keep me from simply guessing what could be wrong.

Actor Events is a required mod. There is a warning when you select the disable option that the selected mod will stop working.

You can't mix & match scripts and esm / esp's from different versions of the same mod. If you can get a Skyrim mod to work by doing that, stop playing the game and head straight to Vegas with all the cash you can grab. Because you are wasting the phenomenal luck that you have.  :D

Try resetting SexLab animations. Then, in EC's MCM menu, reregister the animations. ( You'll have to do the same for Devious Devices as well if you have it installed )

actually i'm testing with only these mods: inside the spoiler the one disabled for test/not used anymore

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexiS.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=0
Falskaar.esm=0
Alicia.esm=0
DynamicLoot.esm=0
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=0
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=0
hdtHighHeel.esm=0
paradise_halls.esm=0
SexLabAroused.esm=0
xazBondage.esm=0
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Serana.esp=0
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=0
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=0
TradeBarter.esp=0
_pocketempirebuilder.esp=0
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=0
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=0
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=0
SexLabDefeat.esp=0
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=0
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp=0
ZazResources.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=0
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=0
Customizable Camera.esp=0
Basara.esp=0
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=0
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=0
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp=0
Cloaks.esp=0
CraftablePantysCBBEv3M.esp=0
Darklilith.esp=0
DarkStringArmor.esp=0
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=0
DonMichHeels.esp=0
DonMichHeelsstock.esp=0
DynamicLoot_DB.esp=0
DynamicLoot_DG.esp=0
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=0
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=0
HBetterBows.esp=0
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0
Immersive Weapons.esp=0
LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp=0
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp=0
mmpieceringparts1.esp=0
NewHeelsAutumn.esp=0
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=0
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=0
Northgirl.esp=0
Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=0
Schwertleite Set.esp=0
SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa.esp=0
ts_rogueoutfits.esp=0
YoungTrap.esp=0
zarias_restraints.esp=0
ZaZ Gags.esp=0
Devious Deviants.esp=0
Dragon Falls Manor.esp=0
ds3_terranova.esp=0
noobletstendarrinquisition.esp=0
OBIS.esp=0
OBISDB.esp=0
Bandit Patrols.esp=0
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=0
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=0
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=0
Arachnophobia.esp=0
Proper Aiming.esp=0
SexLab Submit.esp=0
Convenient Horses.esp=0
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=0
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=0
ETaC - Complete.esp=0
ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp=0
ETaC - Smelters.esp=0
Realistic Lighting.esp=0
Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp=0
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=0
SmartCast_1_0.esp=0
binding_spell.esp=0
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp=0
MorePP.esp=0
Sneak Tools.esp=0
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=0
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=0
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=0
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=0
3DNPC.esp=0
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=0
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=0
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=0
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=0
RND_ETaC-Patch.esp=0
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=0
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=0
SlaversHideout.esp=0
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=0
Alicia.esp=0
mayatola UFF.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=0
FFX2.esp=0
FunctionalGagsFramework.esp=0
MGR Greyfox.esp=0
xazBondage.esp=0
rain_fog_storm_fix.esp=0
ToQasmoke.esp=0
sx3 - core.esp=0
SSG_Redeemers.esp=0
guyver.esp=0
guyvermale.esp=0
SexLab RND.esp=0
Slavehideout.esp=0

latest fnis with creature pack and xp32 skeleton.

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2 15/11/2013 22:46:05

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones) male: CHSBHC (107 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading DeviousDevices ...

Reading EstrusChaurus ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabCreature ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

Reading ZazResources ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

42 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature ...

2098 animations for 13 mods successfully included (characters)

( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,5 % (73/4770)

225 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

tested another time, and un/checking the option, to register the companion, a few times it works, but normal npc's aren't getting the animation, they just get killed by the chaurus.

They dont want to breed with me again after one time they do it. Why? I want to collect more eggs :(

If you are preggers, then they won't

But I'm not. I layed eggs, after that they attack me and dont want to breed. Whats wrong?

They dont want to breed with me again after one time they do it. Why? I want to collect more eggs :(

If you are preggers, then they won't

But I'm not. I layed eggs, after that they attack me and dont want to breed. Whats wrong?

Same problem here with me they want to attack and the aggro but won't attack and just stare at me I noticed the problem oucur when I had infestation on once the little chaurus hatch.

Version 3.2 refuses to show up in the MCM for me. When I install it and run the game it says E.C. is registering animations but nothing I do will make it show up in the config menu.

Did you try what I suggested in the OP?

There was a typo in my first post. Should have read version 3.32. I always make a hard save using the console before I install a new mod so I can back up to it easily if needed. I redownloaded and reinstalled 3.32 but the problem is still there. Version 3.31 showed up ok but I had the invulnerability issue so I uninstalled it and loaded the save I made before I installed 3.31 and continued playing from there without it. I had no issues after that but when I installed 3.32 to try it out it refuses to show up in the MCM. I have all of the required files in their required versions. Is there a limit to the number of menus that MCM can handle? I have 25 including SkyUI.

Update: After some screwing around 3.32 just suddenly showed up though the version check says 3.31. Not sure what I did to make it happen but there it is. My rig is a 3930k with 16gb ram and a 680 gtx so it shouldn't be slow. Sorry to take up your time with this and thanks again for your help and support.