I have followed those instructions,but during the animation after bit by chaurus,my PC is just standing there and i can only hear the voice until the animation ends.

Check the MCM animations menu of SexLab.

You have to find these two

estrus_chaurus_anim.jpg

I have followed those instructions,but during the animation after bit by chaurus,my PC is just standing there and i can only hear the voice until the animation ends.

Check the MCM animations menu of SexLab.

You have to find these two

estrus_chaurus_anim.jpg

Yes, I have found it.But the problem is stil there.

and if i disable the chaurus 0x in the sexlab menu(enable the chaurus tentacles 0x) the animation works,and i guess there is something wrong with the animation chaurus 0x.

Yes, I have found it.But the problem is stil there.

and if i disable the chaurus 0x in the sexlab menu(enable the chaurus tentacles 0x) the animation works,and i guess there is something wrong with the animation chaurus 0x.

"chaurus 0x"

probably these animations will be used in a future release.

No matter what I do, MCM will not load this mod.  I have all the requirements (as other mods need the same ones now too), and this mod is activated on NMM.  I've waited, reloaded, saved and exited, and nothing.  It's just not being read.

make sure you do not have these scripts in ..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzchauruseggsscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzencchaurushachlingscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzencchaurushachlingseedscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurusae.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurusmcmscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurussex01.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurussex02.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurustenta01.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestruschaurustenta02.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestrusinvulnerabilityeffectscript.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\zzestrusplayer.pex

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzencchaurushachlingscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzencchaurushachlingseedscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurussex01.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurussex02.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurustenta01.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurustenta02.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusinvulnerabilityeffectscript.psc

..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusplayer.psc

ok so, i recently updated from v 1.9.2 to 2.12 and i downloaded the required mods for the newer version (FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 and FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0) but when i load a saved game i get a CTD, so i switched back to v 1.9.2 and now that version causes a CTD. I don't know what i may have screwed up.

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?

Load an older save. Then load the latest one. That's how I get around saves that have been through multiple mod updates and start CTD'ing

I've run Gen FNIS for users, and tried different saves still get CTD.

Edit: i found out its the FNIS v4.0 beta 3, that seems to be causing my CTD, i guess for now i will stick to v1.9.2 

P.S. i love your work and love this mod

Did you install the FNIS creature pack too?

Yes i have.

I see a lot of posts from users who couldn't get EC version 2.12 to run either.  Maybe it has to do with the installation order of the required files.

Question: Has anyone here been able to successfully get EC 2.12 to work?

If you've been able to successfully get EC to work, could you post the order of of mods you installed (i.e. in what order did you install the prerequisites).

-Much appreciated-

I have v 2.12.7 installed and it seems to be working just fine for me.

I have a lot of mods installed so I'm not sure what is contributing to it's success. I'll just post the ones I believe that are relevant for now.

I also use ModOrganizer. This is the order I have them installed and then I just let BOSS put the esp's in whatever order it wants to. If they're not recognized by BOSS I just leave them at the end in this order. This also alleviates problems like left over scripts from updating old version type errors. Because when I install it, I name it with the version number for easy testing and roll back. It also makes it a clean install by not having to worry about left over scripts in data folder and the like. I only have to worry about a dirty save file.

SKSE v1.06.16

FNIS Behavior v4.0 Beta3

FNIS Idle Spells v3.5

FNIS Creature Pack

SkyUI v4.1.0

xp32 new Animation pack

ZazAnimation pack v0052

Custom xp32 Skeleton - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/page-2?do=findComment&comment=482300

Actor Events v1.10

SexLabFramework v1.15b

EstrusForSkyrim v097

Estrus Chaurus v2.12.7

Alt tentacle textures

Estrus Alternate Sounds - Tiffany

Quoted from the v2.0 change log:

Spitting no longer is an automatic trigger however a chaurus bit attack now can trigger the animation.

I had to spawn like 3 of them before it triggered in my test run. So, now it's more random than a 100% guarantee, which I like.

Depending on how the random number is generated, if it kills you and you have to reload the save, it might reset some sort of counter or something. It will do its math from the same seed value so the number generated might be similar after every reload. Try killing a few of them first to advance the count and randomness.

Of course I haven't done much testing so this is all just guessing on my part. :P

About the torp boobs, has any one considerd the possebility that the body nif itself is fucked.

If you compare the UNPB with and without bbp the bbp version goes a little torp imho.

i've added a comparison the right one is the none bbp and looks normal to me the left one goes a little torp by default.

It's actually caused by the hierarchy of the bone nodes in the skeleton. There are two bones in each breast. The first one controls breast size. The second one controls pointiness.

In the XP32 skeleton the second bone is a child of the first and scales with the parent. When breast size is increased, pointiness also increases.

Other skeletons may set up the relationship between these two bones differently.

Your milage may vary.

About the torp boobs, has any one considerd the possebility that the body nif itself is fucked.

If you compare the UNPB with and without bbp the bbp version goes a little torp imho.

i've added a comparison the right one is the none bbp and looks normal to me the left one goes a little torp by default.

It's actually caused by the hierarchy of the bone nodes in the skeleton. There are two bones in each breast. The first one controls breast size. The second one controls pointiness.

In the XP32 skeleton the second bone is a child of the first and scales with the parent. When breast size is increased, pointiness also increases.

Other skeletons may set up the relationship between these two bones differently.

Your milage may vary.

Ok i makes a little more sense now thx.

I think Estrus Chaurus is a great idea and an excellent mod, I'm using it since long!

After installing new mods I usually refresh animations based on FNIS ... but after upgrading Estrus Chaurus from v1.9.2 to v2.14 get a new message from "Generate FNIS"..:

(Sorry for $LANG=DE:)

FNIS Behavior V3.5   20.09.2013 23:16:29
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Program Files (x86)\skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skelett weibl.: Unknown (242 Knochen)   männl.: Unknown (242 Knochen)
Patch (Anpassung): "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Liest EstrusChaurus ...
ERROR(2011): Falsche Zeile in Animationenliste. Zeile  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0

Something seems to go wrong surprisingly, I'm a bit lost here. Would you be able to help, please?

Thank you