[LE/SE] Guide on using Nemesis alongside FNIS

I tried this guide but my animations wouldn't work. What i did was what was in the guide, but i set up different animation packs, mostly creatures for FNIS and then disabled them and enabled human animations and ran Nemesis. Mod order and plugin order look fine i guess but i'm sure to be doing something wrong, just not sure what. One of the things i'm unsure about is that i ran zaz's through nemesis. What if i have too many anims for FNIS and can't load them all at once? Can i just use register creatures through fnis and humans through nemesis?
I tried using FNIS xxl and still the animations play out, the female is moving but the creature isn't,

Spoiler

ModOrganizer_0lrAvTZo1b.png

3 hours ago, nikgtasa said:

mostly creatures for FNIS and then disabled them and enabled human animations and ran Nemesis.

You need to keep the animations enabled. The only thing that should be disabled when you want to run Nemesis is FNIS itself. Everything FNIS has generated should stay enabled

28 minutes ago, Player80 said:

You need to keep the animations enabled. The only thing that should be disabled when you want to run Nemesis is FNIS itself. Everything FNIS has generated should stay enabled

I still enabled them when i was done with fnis.
Anyway, i used FNIS XXL and did the guide but again, the creature animations weren't working.

14 minutes ago, nikgtasa said:

I still enabled them when i was done with fnis.
Anyway, i used FNIS XXL and did the guide but again, the creature animations weren't working.

This is weird! Have you increased the maximum number of animations inside "nemesis.ini"?

1 hour ago, Player80 said:

This is weird! Have you increased the maximum number of animations inside "nemesis.ini"?

I increased them to 22000 but they came out more than that. Around 24k. The behavior generation still completed tho.
Maybe it's a plugin order problem?

I don't know exactly how UVRE Wabbajack has it setup, but I just run  Nemesis, then I copy the overwrite to a "animation output" folder I created.  There is a UVRE Nemesis generated mod that I place mine underneath.  I'm not sure if any of the creature stuff is working, but the human animation works.  There are some that don't seem to work, but I may have fixed it, or I may have to follow this guide to get the extra FNIS stuff.

I don't see FNIS installed, but it does show up in the load list so I know it's there somewhere.  I never seem to have to run it.  I just started all this so I could be doing something wrong.  The load order is no joke.

Hi im having a issue with xp32 skeleton extended when im about to launch nemesis engine after update engine its get stuck at 99 percent anyones nemesis getting stuck when using xp32 skeleton extended with launch nemesis engine after update engine in nemesis if anyone has these problems or have a solution at least can tell me about it please guys im loosing my mind here thanks.

49 minutes ago, killorkilled said:

Hi im having a issue with xp32 skeleton extended when im about to launch nemesis engine after update engine its get stuck at 99 percent anyones nemesis getting stuck when using xp32 skeleton extended with launch nemesis engine after update engine in nemesis if anyone has these problems or have a solution at least can tell me about it please guys im loosing my mind here thanks.

Mine sometimes hangs at 99% for a solid 20 seconds

2 hours ago, kronson said:

Yeah with my full list the creature behaviours don't generate properly - the human start the animation but the creatures stay idle

Yeah, same for me. FNIS XXL is fine but coupled with Nemesis creatures stop working.

@Player80 can you share your modlist and load order so we have an easier time identifying issues?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the hints. It's saved a lot of time for me to not figure this things by myself from the scratch.

Tried today. Seems everything works fine except spam from the XPMSE in the papyrus log.
As a quick solution I just commented out all lines inside GetAnimVar() in XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc and made the function to simple return 0.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, Player80 said:

You'll only need to run FNIS when you install / remove creature animations. If you keep adding or removing human animations, you will never need to run FNIS again.

Wait, the catch with Nemesis is creature anims? I don't use them at all- is Nemesis worth the switch?

11 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Wait, the catch with Nemesis is creature anims? I don't use them at all- is Nemesis worth the switch?

It really depends if you're planning on using Combat Gameplay Overhaul and other mods like this

• 2 weeks later...

After 300h+ on few different characters, I again can confirm with 100% of confidence FNIS & Nemesis can work togheter perfectly, with creatures animations, DAR, and all Nemesis based mods like CGO SkySA, Ultimate Dodge Mod, Slide tackle, etc

My load order is

FNIS behavior XXL

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis output

First you generate FNIS, while doing it you should have enabled only 

FNIS Behavior 

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

After that you generate Nemesis, while doing it you should have enabled only

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis Output.

After that, it's done. Sometimes Nemesis needs like 5-10 reruns because it crashes for my, i think too much animations, not sure. But beside that, anything works properly.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, moody132 said:

After 300h+ on few different characters, I again can confirm with 100% of confidence FNIS & Nemesis can work togheter perfectly, with creatures animations, DAR, and all Nemesis based mods like CGO SkySA, Ultimate Dodge Mod, Slide tackle, etc

My load order is

FNIS behavior XXL

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis output

First you generate FNIS, while doing it you should have enabled only 

FNIS Behavior 

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

After that you generate Nemesis, while doing it you should have enabled only

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis Output.

After that, it's done. Sometimes Nemesis needs like 5-10 reruns because it crashes for my, i think too much animations, not sure. But beside that, anything works properly.

This works, but draugr and falmer are the only creatures that do not start animations as soon as I run Nemesis. Here are my mods that use nemesis:

360 Movement Behavior

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

Combat Gameplay Overhaul

Jump Behavior Overhaul

TK Dodge

zxlice's hitstop

zxlice's ultimate potion animation

zxlices backstab and parry

NOTE: their animations work if I rerun FNIS without rerunning nemesis, moment I rerun nemesis, their animations break.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:53 AM, ee28 said:

This works, but draugr and falmer are the only creatures that do not start animations as soon as I run Nemesis. Here are my mods that use nemesis:

360 Movement Behavior

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

Combat Gameplay Overhaul

Jump Behavior Overhaul

TK Dodge

zxlice's hitstop

zxlice's ultimate potion animation

zxlices backstab and parry

NOTE: their animations work if I rerun FNIS without rerunning nemesis, moment I rerun nemesis, their animations break.

Yeah im having the exact same issue as you, and have the same Nemesis related mods as well. Can't get Falmer / Draugr creature animations to work, but other creatures are working. Was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds

On 4/24/2021 at 12:58 AM, Kakabishan said:

Yeah im having the exact same issue as you, and have the same Nemesis related mods as well. Can't get Falmer / Draugr creature animations to work, but other creatures are working. Was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds

Actually I think I may have just found a way. Here's how I did it. ( I use MO2)

- First rerun FNIS with this load order (In MO2 this is on the left pane)

FNIS SE

FNIS Creatures

Nemesis

Nemesis Output

-I didn't turn off Nemesis or PCEA, just the mods above that use it, the only anims that FNIS loaded was Sexlab animations.

-I turned off the initial FNIS Output to create an entirely new one, this is FNIS Output 2, though in my experience, you can probably delete it and still use your previous output without issues.

-I turned off FNIS SE and turned on Nemesis Output and all my other Nemesis using mods (make sure Nemesis Output has a FNIS esp, if it doesn't, it's because it crashed before it could finish fully.)

- I did not have to rerun Nemesis.

That should be it, tried it and draugr and falmer animations work fully again alongside my Nemesis mods and other creature animations as well.