[LE/SE] Guide on using Nemesis alongside FNIS

Hi guys, so i found a problem with nemesis, im not even talking about creature animations, the thing is no matter what i do, if i try to run defeat with nemesis (even if i use both nemesis and fnis) the defeat system just wont work,everything else related to sexlab animations seems to work but when i try to trigger anything related to defeat the characters just stand there looking into the void, so i was wondering if some1 knows a solution for this ?

• 3 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 8:14 PM, Gergar12 said:

image.png.4182bd8fcd8d746542f4c63b83542c04.png

Better method. 

This works!

So I was using a method that was rather lazy that worked found on a Nexus mods page, something like Use FNIS and Nemesis together.  Well that was helpful however,

Found that Draugr and Skeletons would not work in sexlab animations.

After copy and paste of FNIS foulders except for actor well that fixed everything right up.

Edit, except for character folder

Geez actor folder that contains the sub folders, just don't carry over sub folder characters.

Edited by Gameplayer
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, moody132 said:

After 300h+ on few different characters, I again can confirm with 100% of confidence FNIS & Nemesis can work togheter perfectly, with creatures animations, DAR, and all Nemesis based mods like CGO SkySA, Ultimate Dodge Mod, Slide tackle, etc

My load order is

FNIS behavior XXL

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis output

First you generate FNIS, while doing it you should have enabled only 

FNIS Behavior 

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

After that you generate Nemesis, while doing it you should have enabled only

Fnis Creatures

Fnis Output

Nemesis

Nemesis Output.

After that, it's done. Sometimes Nemesis needs like 5-10 reruns because it crashes for my, i think too much animations, not sure. But beside that, anything works properly.

When you say "FNIS Creatures is in your load order... What do you mean? Because we install FNIS, then we install Cretures. Which just merges with FNIS. There's no FNISCreatures.esp or anything. So when you guys are "disabling" FNIS only, how are you doing that without disabling "Creatures?"

On 6/2/2023 at 5:14 PM, Gergar12 said:

image.png.4182bd8fcd8d746542f4c63b83542c04.png

Better method. 

This worked!! Thanks! Worked first try, all creature animations working (dragur, canine, horse, dragon, etc)

Nothing else worked completely. If anyone needs more thorough step-by-step then quote me and ill try to reply.

EDIT: DID NOT WORK COMPLETELY!

Werewolves do not play animations anymore! they just idle and jerk off. I have no idea why! this wouldnt be a big issue if i wasnt playing as a werewolf who fucks people alot!

Would love to know how to fix this. i have no idea where to start. this is such a random bug.

Edited by parathedragon
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DeathHead999 said:

I did this but so far dog, horse animtions work. Other creatures will enter idle state (testing with Demonic Creature mod).
Does the new Pandora engine work?

I am waiting for it to work, but Pandora doesn't work with Zaz. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2024 at 3:01 AM, parathedragon said:

This worked!! Thanks! Worked first try, all creature animations working (dragur, canine, horse, dragon, etc)

Nothing else worked completely. If anyone needs more thorough step-by-step then quote me and ill try to reply.

EDIT: DID NOT WORK COMPLETELY!

Werewolves do not play animations anymore! they just idle and jerk off. I have no idea why! this wouldnt be a big issue if i wasnt playing as a werewolf who fucks people alot!

Would love to know how to fix this. i have no idea where to start. this is such a random bug.

I'm having the same issue. You ever find a fix?

Edit: For anyone with the same issue, I was using a modlist that had multiple pre-made nemesis output folders that I wasn't aware of so those were overwriting the FNIS werewolf behaviors. Once I realized that, I just deleted the nemesis werewolf behaviors from those folders (meshes>actors>werewolves) and it fixed the issue. I'm not sure why it was jerking off instead of just idoling but it must have been a unique idol behavior added by some mod and was just acting as a red herring distracting me from the actual issue.

Edited by FluffyBunny180