21 hours ago, celeteus said:

For people that use Botox. How do you fix the shiny purple/silver hair problem. I follow the instructions on the NPC patcher and all the npc now have this problem.

Never had this problem here. For the npc patcher to work you need the original botox and maybe ks hairdos (not sure if needed).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 5:30 AM, bubba999 said:

I also did this and it works! I had it extract the BSA and then save the face data, rezipped the file and then installed in mod organizer.

I got the BSA extracted but how do you "save the face data"?  Open each file and resave it?  Is it a separate step from the rezip?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mrfishkies said:

I got the BSA extracted but how do you "save the face data"?  Open each file and resave it?  Is it a separate step from the rezip?  Thanks!

With that phrase, I believe @bubba999 meant that they deleted the BSA but kept the files they extracted from the BSA.

No, I don't think you need to open each file and resave it.

Thanks to this mod, Devious Devices, Extensible Follower Framework and Simple NPC Outfit Manager, I can finally have nicely stocked stables at Lakeview! Now I just need to try to combine it with the Pet Ring and Calyps Animal Ears to also have a few puppies and kitties roaming the area.

Lakeview Stables.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Blue Dunmer said:

hi is this compatible with se

Yes, this is a mod for Skyrim SE. Please note that this mod is located in the LoversLab section for "Skyrim : Special Edition".

Some folks have reported they were able to successfully use the Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) tool to backport this mod to Skyrim LE. I have not tested that myself.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Hi, I want to know is this mod has LE version. Or someone here could share a backport version.

This mod is only for Skyrim SE. No LE version at the present time.

Some folks have reported they were able to successfully use the Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) tool to backport this mod to Skyrim LE. I have not tested that myself.

14 hours ago, wizzleteats said:

Any more thought given to a non-devious devices version?

I have thought about making another version of this mod that uses Zaz collars and shackles instead, which would be ironic, since my original goal was to remove the Zaz dependency. Zaz only includes slave-oriented apparel. Zaz does not include any whore-appropriate apparel, so in a Zaz version of this mod, all the NPCs would be slaves with no whores.

I suppose another possibility is a version of this mod that uses Toys. I haven't looked at the new Toys that were recently introduced, so I'm not sure about the whore versus slave apparel choices that are available with Toys.

If I create new versions of this mod, I would make the additional versions of this mod separate from, and independent from, each other, so that they could be used together if someone wanted to. By installing multiple versions of this mod, you could get many extra NPCs in bandit camps.

I need feedback from folks about Zaz and/or Toys. Thanks!

Honestly, so long as they could be used together (or separately, depending on player preference) I See no reason not to have Zaz/Toy versions as well. Especially since I can see bandits going both ways with captives- they'd trust some sooner or more than others to not try and escape, that sorta thing.  

I don’t have any strong opinion on either, though I think both would be welcomed. I was more interested in a (hopeful) version with no dependencies at all, although as you mentioned the first time I asked, that would leave the women with absolutely no clothing. Is there any mods with open permissions that have clothing that might fit your taste?

3 hours ago, wizzleteats said:

I was more interested in a (hopeful) version with no dependencies at all, although as you mentioned the first time I asked, that would leave the women with absolutely no clothing.

Sorry, I had forgotten that. I suppose we could also have a version of this mod with some NPCs naked and some dressed in prisoner rags.

Devious Bandit Captives

Zaz Bandit Captives

Toys Bandit Captives

Prisoner Bandit Captives

That is a significant amount of work. I'm not going to promise anything, but I am interested in doing these.

Edited by Herowynne
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Sorry, I had forgotten that. I suppose we could also have a version of this mod with some NPCs naked and some dressed in prisoner rags.

Devious Bandit Captives

Zaz Bandit Captives

Toys Bandit Captives

Prisoner Bandit Captives

That is a significant amount of work. I'm not going to promise anything, but I am interested in doing these.

A thought- according to this page with just DD Assets 

There is permissions for using those assets in other mods. Could you not just bundle the items you are using directly inside of this mod without a need for DD? Or am I misunderstanding the permissions?

11 minutes ago, wizzleteats said:

There is permissions for using those assets in other mods. Could you not just bundle the items you are using directly inside of this mod without a need for DD? Or am I misunderstanding the permissions?

Thanks for the idea, but...

Regardless of permissions, there is the issue of support.

I follow the DD and Toys support threads, and the majority of questions are around building the apparel meshes in Bodyslide for different bodies, meshes not displaying properly on characters, etc.

I have a lot of respect for the folks like zarantha and VirginMarie who offer support in those mod support threads. I don't think that I would be able to provide the necessary level of support if I were to bundle apparel assets in my mods, which would lead to a bad user experience and frustration for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, AKELLO_11 said:

Am I the only one who thought these slaves all looked the same, with very few differences?

What is the purpose of your comment? Are you complaining about, or are you complimenting, the appearance of the slaves?

On 7/30/2021 at 9:58 PM, Herowynne said:

What is the purpose of your comment? Are you complaining about, or are you complimenting, the appearance of the slaves?

Of course I'm praising the appearance of slaves, I'm serious, pardon the previous post 

Edited by AKELLO_11
59 minutes ago, AKELLO_11 said:

Of course I'm praising the appearance of slaves, I'm serious, pardon the previous post

No problem. I appreciate both positive and negative feedback, but I could not tell which you were offering in your original post.

I think it would be worthwhile for me to repeat what I said on the first page of this support thread about the NPC appearance:

I did not try to make the added NPCs look like supermodels.

I mostly left the NPCs appearances unchanged from the original mod. I only made a few improvements, such as adding makeup to the whore NPCs.

The captives are just supposed to be regular people who have been captured by bandits and forced into a life of slavery or whoring.

43 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Без проблем. Я ценю как положительные, так и отрицательные отзывы, но я не мог сказать, что вы предлагали в своем исходном посте.

Думаю, мне стоит повторить то, что я сказал на первой странице этой темы поддержки о внешнем виде NPC:

Я не пытался сделать добавленных NPC похожими на супермоделей.

Я в основном оставил внешний вид неигровых персонажей неизменным по сравнению с оригинальным модом. Я сделал только несколько улучшений, таких как добавление макияжа к неигровым персонажам-шлюхам.

Пленники просто должны быть обычными людьми, захваченными бандитами и вынужденными вести жизнь рабства или блудодеяния.

I'll explain, after playing a little I realized that I was wrong, I just looked more camps, and made a conclusion 

Edited by AKELLO_11