21 hours ago, celeteus said:

For people that use Botox. How do you fix the shiny purple/silver hair problem. I follow the instructions on the NPC patcher and all the npc now have this problem.

Never had this problem here. For the npc patcher to work you need the original botox and maybe ks hairdos (not sure if needed).

On 2/23/2021 at 5:30 AM, bubba999 said:

I also did this and it works! I had it extract the BSA and then save the face data, rezipped the file and then installed in mod organizer.

I got the BSA extracted but how do you "save the face data"?  Open each file and resave it?  Is it a separate step from the rezip?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mrfishkies said:

I got the BSA extracted but how do you "save the face data"?  Open each file and resave it?  Is it a separate step from the rezip?  Thanks!

With that phrase, I believe @bubba999 meant that they deleted the BSA but kept the files they extracted from the BSA.

No, I don't think you need to open each file and resave it.

Thanks to this mod, Devious Devices, Extensible Follower Framework and Simple NPC Outfit Manager, I can finally have nicely stocked stables at Lakeview! Now I just need to try to combine it with the Pet Ring and Calyps Animal Ears to also have a few puppies and kitties roaming the area.

Lakeview Stables.jpg