• 4 weeks later...
Just now, waylonw2077 said:

It wasn't enabled smh thank you

No worries. I’m happy that I could help!

I really appreciate that you came back to report the cause and solution. That is very helpful to the community! Hopefully others will benefit in the future.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, eldritch68 said:

I'm getting some captives without hands or feet. No other NPCs in the game are having this problem. Equipping gloves or boots doesn't help. Any idea what could be causing this?

This mod does not provide any garments of its own. This mod only uses garments from Devious Devices.

If you are having a problem with missing body parts, then that means you have a problem with Devious Devices. Perhaps you have a BodySlide problem.

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

This mod does not provide any garments of its own. This mod only uses garments from Devious Devices.

If you are having a problem with missing body parts, then that means you have a problem with Devious Devices. Perhaps you have a BodySlide problem.

Thanks for the response, but the problem's got me flummoxed. I'm using UNP, and have all the requirements for both this mod and Devious Devices. Guess I'll do some poking around.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 7:24 AM, bubba999 said:

I checked a couple of other followers and they had the following package: AAA_FollowerPackage [PACK:FE001D63] but it's not available to choose! I think I'm gonna give up now. Thanks for trying.

The mod "Puppetmaster" allowed me to make them able to fight. What I did was I asigned a follower as a Puppet, then talked to her and chose "You need to adjust your behavior in combat".

6 hours ago, johnmcdoom42 said:

The mod "Puppetmaster" allowed me to make them able to fight. What I did was I asigned a follower as a Puppet, then talked to her and chose "You need to adjust your behavior in combat".

Thanks for sharing that tip!

• 6 months later...

What revisions were made to this mod compared to the original Sexslaves for V anilla Bandid Camps? I used to have the original mod in oldrim and have huge nostalgia for it. It has been a while since though and have now picked up Skyrim again, so I might not remember everything. But I really would love to know what changes werte amde and what improvements.

1 hour ago, Noxian said:

What revisions were made to this mod compared to the original Sexslaves for V anilla Bandid Camps?

That information is listed on the mod's description page: 

To summarize:

ESL-flagged.

Removed Zaz requirement and dependency.

No Zaz furniture added to game world.

New names for the added NPCs. All the new names are listed on the mod's description page.

New outfits for added NPCs.

Added dead NPCs are now alive. There are no added dead NPCs.

used this mod since i last played a fnis and sexlab on nexus mod manager playthrough, was very unique to the other usual initiate sex mods, it gave that realism of wartime crimes and killing bandits felt more fun, sadly that days ended when my game totally crashed and had to do a fresh reinstall and start from scratch with mods, but i have moved to mod organizer2 and nemesis which is lightyears more fun to play now but i have switched to ostim due to the very minimum esp's required to just have standard adult themes in the game and its smooth integration saves me from ctd and siphoning extra fps, now to the point im getting at, im using ostim standalone and its a fairly new framework, some mods are still getting ported, if this mod could provide compatibility that would be so over the moon, or if its already compatible without sexlab?

5 hours ago, kfunkftw said:

im using ostim standalone and its a fairly new framework, some mods are still getting ported, if this mod could provide compatibility that would be so over the moon, or if its already compatible without sexlab?

Good news! This mod does not use any SexLab features. This mod does depend on Devious Devices, and I think that Devious Devices depends on SexLab, so you would need to have SexLab installed.

I do not use Ostim, but I assume this mod should work okay with Ostim.

Edited by Herowynne
  • 6 months later...
23 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I haven’t tried that myself, but I think it should work okay.

I just like the idea of seeing more free victims for enslaving - I mean, more fair damsels to rescue and liberate.

Incidentally, I had something come up with the base mod a few weeks ago on an old save:

I was in The Bannered Mare with some hoes I was pimping from the TDF mod, and all of a sudden random Captives would come walking into the tavern. The longer I waited, the more showed up. I don't know if it was related to TDF or not, but I do know it was hilarious until I realized the whole damn tavern was filling with captives.

I think my record was 6 before I went outside and they all dispersed.

4 hours ago, keitel66 said:

I had something come up with the base mod

I’m not sure what would cause that to happen with the original mod, but I don’t think anything like that is possible with this mod. This mod does not include any scripts or quests.