Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, 7orus said:

This is a really good mod but is there a high poly overhaul or appearance overhaul for it anywhere? I got the botox patch from here but its not good enough imo they need like a real rework to not look so vanilla


Sorry, I’m not aware of a high poly replacer.

Posted
3 hours ago, Herowynne said:


Sorry, I’m not aware of a high poly replacer.

 

Its ok im gonna skypatch them with presets lol 

Posted
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:


Okay, that is good to know!

 

If you try that mod, please post back here to let others know how well that NPC appearance replacer works.

works perfectly and puts  them in DD stuff but theyre a bit buggy with idles

Posted

ok so i still wasnt satisfied so i did a thing and it worked so well i thought id share it here

 

if you want all the the npcs to have a unique look and be the most attractive women in your game follow these instructions:

 

step 1. download this mod and all requirements ColdSun's Visions - NPCs AIO at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

 

setp 2. download and install this xedit script SkyPatcher NPC Replacer Converter - xEdit Script at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

 

step 3. run the script on the AIO mod

 

step 4. replace the ini you just made with xedit with the one i have attached here and done enjoy 

 

i recommend using this with the mod i posted before too

CS_Visions_N1.esp.7z

  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 12/29/2021 at 3:55 AM, ssskn said:

I was able to combine this mod with Damsels in Distress. So now you can have sex with them using the dialogue from DiD1. All I did was give them the faction from the other mod.

 

I also removed the relationship records, so now you gotta increase relationship rank to make them a follower. I really just wanted to leave them where I found them. They will serve their new bandit owners when the cells reset.

 

DeviousBanditCaptives.esp 118.3 kB · 45 downloads

Features:

-requires DiD1 -the mod linked

-no bandit camp requirement thanks to Antiope_Appolonia.

-have to increase relationship/make friends to make captives followers.

       use mods like SLEN or RDS (relationship dialogue system)

-can start sex using dialogue from DiD1.

       you won't get dialogue for already loaded captives. you will get it on newly spawned ones.

i guess faction data gets baked in and i don't know how to reset it. i tried resurrectactor and recycleactor.

Is it possible to do this for the original

Sex slaves in bandit camps

Posted (edited)
On 9/16/2026 at 8:18 AM, Naarem said:

Is it possible to do this for the original

Sex slaves in bandit camps

Yes? It's been a long time so I don't exactly remember. But all and any dialogue can work with any NPC, if you play with the conditions.

 

So I guess, it was something like "a sex slave don't mind if i do"...

Find that line in xEdit, (responses I think) make a patch for that line w/ deep copy as override into a new patch.

Make sure you add both ESPs as masters to that patch.

Then add in whatever conditions you want. This works for really any mod. 

 

You will need to add in condition like is the NPC in a: certain faction, has a keyword, or is in a formlist. You can really customize each one of these.

 

But in this case you just have to add a condition that looks for if they are in slave faction or whatever faction all the NPCs share.

 

Hope that helps.

Edited by ssskn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...