AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

17 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

After testing this mod out some... 

1. "Baby armor" sometimes gets stuck when "baby armor" is equipped and you aim your gun and then holster your gun and then try to unequip "baby armor". The baby will appear to be stuck to your forearm. You have to then re-equip the "baby armor" and then un-equip the "baby armor" to make the baby disappear from off your forearm. 

2. My character was raped and impregnated by some raiders. At first, she gave birth to an "Asian baby." Then, after exiting the game and starting the game back up prior to giving birth, the baby she gave birth to the second time was a black baby. Is the baby's race randomized and not tied to the actual raider/father that conceived the baby when he raped my character? 

1. at least you can "re-equip the "baby armor" and then un-equip the "baby armor" to make the baby disappear from off your forearm." because the early version didn't allow that.

so that is an improvement (also you can just change clothing and that should do the trick as well)

(I think it is an issue with the Armor using an Art Object)

2. yes that is correct, there is no racial selector because there is no way to know which race a NPC is

(There is no Races like Redguard or Imperial or Dark Elf in Fallout)

So I am nearly done with the Latest Version of FPE (I should be posting in around 10 hours or so)

but I do have a question or two for everyone

1. in the upcoming Simple Marriage system, you can get perks for Multiple Marriages

The Perks are... (and there will be an option to increase the benefits of the perks (via a MCM Option))

Married (Player and 1xNPC)

Married (Threesome) (Player and 2xNPC's)

Married (Polygamy) (Player and 3xNPC's+)

Married (Harem) (Player and 10xNPC's+)

but I am not happy with the middle two, what are better names for these perks?

2. Thinking about the racial Question above

Do you want Racial Perks (No Benefits, whatsoever)

They won't do anything directly but they will nearly(MCM) guarantee a Birth of a particular Racial Group

(This will require an option in MCM to select your Race because there is NO WAY to find what skin colour you are)

so Do you want Racial Perks in the Game?

9 hours ago, vranina said:

Two more photos for a small problem with the armor - heavy leather armor.

I think this stretch of clothes looks ugly.

This mod has nothing to do with that. Take it up with whoever made the clothing/armor replacer you're using, or try a different base body and replacer (e.g. FG vs CBBE). You could also reduce the pregnancy morph power in the FPE MCM.

All FPER does is adjust sliders/bodygen parameters provided by LooksMenu for the body mod type you've selected.

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

1. at least you can "re-equip the "baby armor" and then un-equip the "baby armor" to make the baby disappear from off your forearm." because the early version didn't allow that.

so that is an improvement (also you can just change clothing and that should do the trick as well)

(I think it is an issue with the Armor using an Art Object)

2. yes that is correct, there is no racial selector because there is no way to know which race a NPC is

(There is no Races like Redguard or Imperial or Dark Elf in Fallout)

Is there no way to add a Misc item in each character's inventory called, "Racial DNA" that is matched with the father's skin tone based on the slider scale assigned to the fathering character (NPC or player) that can be used to determine the complexion of the child and just remove race altogether? Or add an option that pops up on the screen once pregnancy is established that allows the player to select what race/compexion they want their baby to be? ?‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

Is there no way to add a Misc item in each character's inventory called, "Racial DNA" that is matched with the father's skin tone based on the slider scale assigned to the fathering character (NPC or player) that can be used to determine the complexion of the child and just remove race altogether? Or add an option that pops up on the screen once pregnancy is established that allows the player to select what race/compexion they want their baby to be? ?‍♂️ 

1. no (because like I said there is No way to find what skin colour in Scripting)

2. no (because it would annoying when asked to do it over and over again)

because my solution of having a Racial Perks(selectable in MCM) allows both systems to work.

this is the basic script (it requires more of course but this is the basic idea)

if akActor.hasperk(Perk_Asian) | akMan.hasperk(Perk_Asian) 
	Actor tempActor = akActor.PlaceAtMe(ac_AsianFather, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
elseif akActor.hasperk(Perk_Black) | akMan.hasperk(Perk_Black)
	Actor tempActor = akActor.PlaceAtMe(ac_BlackFather, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
elseif bah bah

endif
			tempActor.AddKeyword(fpfp_noDaddy)

if akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 && INVB_Global_AllowedMales.GetValue() == 1
				MakePregnant_Male(akActor, tempActor)
			else
				MakePregnant(akActor, tempActor)
			endif

tempActor.delete()

but the question is

Should I create such a system?

edit-> I did make it, going to test it later so release might be delayed

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. no (because like I said there is No way to find what skin colour in Scripting)

2. no (because it would annoying when asked to do it over and over again)

because my solution of having a Racial Perks(selectable in MCM) allows both systems to work.

this is the basic script (it requires more of course but this is the basic idea)

if akActor.hasperk(Perk_Asian) | akMan.hasperk(Perk_Asian) 
	Actor tempActor = akActor.PlaceAtMe(ac_AsianFather, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
elseif akActor.hasperk(Perk_Black) | akMan.hasperk(Perk_Black)
	Actor tempActor = akActor.PlaceAtMe(ac_BlackFather, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
elseif bah bah

endif
			tempActor.AddKeyword(fpfp_noDaddy)

if akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0 && INVB_Global_AllowedMales.GetValue() == 1
				MakePregnant_Male(akActor, tempActor)
			else
				MakePregnant(akActor, tempActor)
			endif

tempActor.delete()

but the question is

Should I create such a system?

I think it would be a cool addition to the mod. I didn't even think about MCM options being used. ?‍♂️ That would be nice! ?

I should be able to post the updates tomorrow, I keep on adding options and need to test said options

current Changelog

Added MCM Debugs to Baby and Pregnancy Perks

Added the ability to turn off the "Find the Father" Quest (I think this works)
Added Simple Marriage (Still WIP) (with a few different options)
Rearrange MCM
Added Cumflation and Messaging to its own quest (Cleans up the Script)
Added Sex Messages and Sex Movement Messages(When an AAF Animation changes)
Chances for Messages (if you want it to be rare to get messages)
Racial Perks (+Impregnation)

7 hours ago, nightshad said:

how about have it actually say who the father is if its one your followers :3 had Cait knock my character up all it says is >.> random person like wtf she only one my character sleeping with ?

No

because it would get too hard

unless you have a way of doing it

I should be posting the Updates today.

but there is an issue or two (that I know of)

1. (Sex Movement = Messages during a change of a Sex Scene (Notification's only)) this may have a double message issue (I am not sure why yet)

2. (Marriage Messages) WIP - Basically this does work but the messages are extremely basic at the moment,

it is a "Will you Marry Me?" Message.

Cait, Piper and Curie do have another message per someone's suggestion a couple of pages ago

(I will be making more messages in the future as well as working the message mechanics)

fortunately, I can simply post a script file here for everyone to update from

edit-> I am going to make one more change

so I was thinking about adding Messages for Child Birth edit-> I made some Birth Messages (I might do that in the future)

but I will be adding a Death Chance for Giving Birth for NPC's Only (Not the Player)

and yes, you can turn it off (btw, Default is 0)

edit-> for whatever reason, The Death Mechanic Doesn't work, so it is abandoned for now

v3.2

also please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM to reset Impregnation Addons

Added MCM Debugs to Baby and Pregnancy Perks
Added the ability to turn off the "Find the Father" Quest (I think this works)
Added Simple Marriage (Still WIP) (with a few different options)
Rearrange MCM
Added Cumflation and Messaging to its own quest (Cleans up the Script)
Added Sex Messages and Sex Movement Messages(When an AAF Animation changes)
Chances for Messages (if you want it to be rare to get messages)
Racial Perks (+Impregnation)
Added Birth Messages

On 2/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, Invictusblade said:

AAF Family Planning Enhanced v3.175 beta Redux

DO NOT USE ON A CURRENT SAVE GAME WITH BABIES IN IT (OR DO NOT MOVE THE BABY UNTIL BIRTH, the baby might survive this)

What about pregnant characters? At the moment I have many pregnant NPCs including some companions and myself, can I update to the new version now or I should wait that everyone givbes birth and then the babies to grow up?

1 hour ago, kcs27 said:

Anyone else getting this error when trying to install version 3.2?

Hide contents

1661663946_FPEerror.PNG.547d95b0c9434804b5838be56c328a7d.PNG

It installed fine for me. I've seen that message before if I accidentally ask Vortex to install a mod while the game is running.

28 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

What about pregnant characters? At the moment I have many pregnant NPCs including some companions and myself, can I update to the new version now or I should wait that everyone givbes birth and then the babies to grow up?

I am not completely sure, but it should be fine

but be sure to back up your saves

2 hours ago, kcs27 said:

Anyone else getting this error when trying to install version 3.2?

Hide contents

1661663946_FPEerror.PNG.547d95b0c9434804b5838be56c328a7d.PNG

I've had this issue with others mods before. Somewhere the file or folder is opened. I normally can't find  where the files  are opened when I get this type of messages. To fix this, I just reset my PC and then it works fine.

Any idea why the Cumflation would work on player but not on NPC?

EDIT: It does work on NPC, sometimes. The settings for this in MCM works 100% for the player, however NPC´s seems to either be randomly affected

or some mod that initiates AAF just doesnt support it I guess

Whoops. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread Invictus. Thought I was in the right thread (apparently not lol)

Going to update from 3.15 to the newest version. Hopefully it’ll fix the issues I’ve been having with the female pregnancy (haven’t been able to trigger it even with the settings on. 

Hope I can get it working this time around. :)

1 hour ago, sinsemilla said:

Any idea why the Cumflation would work on player but not on NPC?

EDIT: It does work on NPC, sometimes. The settings for this in MCM works 100% for the player, however NPC´s seems to either be randomly affected

or some mod that initiates AAF just doesnt support it I guess

so what are the Chances in MCM because it should be an all or nothing deal

does Impregnation work as well?

here is the hard part

in a fresh save (no intention to keep going with that save)

can you put Impregnation and Cumflation Chances to 100% and fuck away and report any problems

(because I did have problems in the second last update when both simply didn't work with no reason, but I thought I fixed it)

1 hour ago, Lannister1098 said:

Whoops. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread Invictus. Thought I was in the right thread (apparently not lol)

Going to update from 3.15 to the newest version. Hopefully it’ll fix the issues I’ve been having with the female pregnancy (haven’t been able to trigger it even with the settings on. 

Hope I can get it working this time around. :)

so what is the problem with Female Pregnancy (you cannot get pregnant, right)?

1. Check your chances and options in FPE

2. turn off Force AAF Tags and try again with sex

3. you try FPE Baby Addon from the my mod Wasteland Dairy Framework? because it adds Impregnation syringes (and other stuff)

After updating pregnancy does not trigger... A few times it will show the % chance, but most often it does not show anything (for npc's)

1. Didn't touch chance settings left as was always

2. Turned off force AAF tags

3. Put all notification settings on 100%

But the problem is that they do not trigger rather  than missing notification.

33 minutes ago, Durante said:

After updating pregnancy does not trigger... A few times it will show the % chance, but most often it does not show anything (for npc's)

1. Didn't touch chance settings left as was always

2. Turned off force AAF tags

3. Put all notification settings on 100%

But the problem is that they do not trigger rather  than missing notification.

same thing as above

but lets go over the messages to see where it fails

1. Sex Movement (I need to work on Tags with this)

20210321131348_1.thumb.jpg.c642faf69c13fe6055978184a469220c.jpg

20210321131402_1.thumb.jpg.ea775c875b6f570f5b6fb329aa2b3194.jpg

2. Sex Finish (I did mess up here, it should be Player's Name: )

20210321131413_1.thumb.jpg.bfc7e435673fdfb897e84c0b589e7919.jpg

3. Cumflation

20210321131419_1.thumb.jpg.59cb6d104bba287dcc1150518d8e4284.jpg

20210321131438_1.thumb.jpg.bee305ff4638e47afadd1473755e8fe4.jpg

4. Impregnation (Name Issue, Here as well)

20210321131444_1.thumb.jpg.d640a93a3abd1448dd3e8c23e0ddb878.jpg

7 hours ago, jah15 said:

I've had this issue with others mods before. Somewhere the file or folder is opened. I normally can't find  where the files  are opened when I get this type of messages. To fix this, I just reset my PC and then it works fine.

That't what I ended up doing, thanks for taking the time to respond.

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

same thing as above

but lets go over the messages to see where it fails

1. Sex Movement (I need to work on Tags with this)

2. Sex Finish (I did mess up here, it should be Player's Name: )

3. Cumflation

4. Impregnation (Name Issue, Here as well)

I get none of that. Sometimes it says the % chance but not so often.