[mod] [Stellaris] Vanilla Framework

26 minutes ago, Mugginnato said:

Vanilla Framework should be the last mod to load in you list. 

Is it just the Humanoids that are affected? Also, have you tested Re Styled and VF without any other mods?

I tried running it with nothing except Se restyled and VF, and as you said, the same thing happens even though I set VF to load last

1 hour ago, xdwork said:

I tried running it with nothing except Se restyled and VF, and as you said, the same thing happens even though I set VF to load last

Hmm, I'm not sure why this would happen. For now, maybe you can try removing  the _100_VF_Humanoids_classes file?

Update 1: I've tested both mods together and I'm getting the same result, so I'll do some testing and get back to you.

Update 2: I think file priority might have changed, but I'm not sure in what way. Regardless, I do have a fix which is taking Re-Styled's classes file and deleting its contents. Everything should appear if you make a .txt file and name it "se_restyled_species_classes.txt" then drop it in the classes folder with the patch file. I'd drop the file here for you but LV won't let me for some reason.

Edited by Mugginnato
1 hour ago, Mugginnato said:

Hmm, I'm not sure why this would happen. For now, maybe you can try removing  the _100_VF_Humanoids_classes file?

Update 1: I've tested both mods together and I'm getting the same result, so I'll do some testing and get back to you.

Update 2: I think file priority might have changed, but I'm not sure in what way. Regardless, I do have a fix which is taking Re-Styled's classes file and deleting its contents. Everything should appear if you make a .txt file and name it "se_restyled_species_classes.txt" then drop it in the classes folder with the patch file. I'd drop the file here for you but LV won't let me for some reason.

I just deleted the se_restyled_species_classes file in Se Restyled mod and it solved it. Thank you very much.

@Mugginnato Would be neat if you could incorporate in some sets from Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. (I mainly would like to see some lewd Death Korps of Krieg lol) I've seen quite a bit of lewdness from there. 

You could have Tyranids (As I've seen plenty of pics featuring them to justify a set), Eldar, Necrons (As a machine or Necroid set), etc.

For Fantasy, there are the Lizardmen, Beastmen, Skaven, Wood elves, Dryads (Found a few good pictures of a lewd Drycha), etc.

Hell you could even have warhammer orkz which would technically add to the Fungoid Roster as they are basically walking war machine fungus! lol Have a Humanoid variant and a Fungus variant. Orc and Ork. Put the more brutal looking ones in the Ork category in Fungoids, and the more civilized but still tribalistic in Humanoid?

Edited by Screws
5 hours ago, Screws said:

@Mugginnato Would be neat if you could incorporate in some sets from Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. (I mainly would like to see some lewd Death Korps of Krieg lol) I've seen quite a bit of lewdness from there. 

You could have Tyranids (As I've seen plenty of pics featuring them to justify a set), Eldar, Necrons (As a machine or Necroid set), etc.

For Fantasy, there are the Lizardmen, Beastmen, Skaven, Wood elves, Dryads (Found a few good pictures of a lewd Drycha), etc.

Hell you could even have warhammer orkz which would technically add to the Fungoid Roster as they are basically walking war machine fungus! lol Have a Humanoid variant and a Fungus variant. Orc and Ork. Put the more brutal looking ones in the Ork category in Fungoids, and the more civilized but still tribalistic in Humanoid?

The ork as fungoids has been duly noted and will be applied. As for the others, I'll consider it. I kinda want to keep VF from being 'all the franchises' mod, but there are already a few in use, so it's probably inevitable. 

35 minutes ago, Mugginnato said:

The ork as fungoids has been duly noted and will be applied. As for the others, I'll consider it. I kinda want to keep VF from being 'all the franchises' mod, but there are already a few in use, so it's probably inevitable. 

Understandable... well I do have a category I'd like to see if you could add it in as Necroids.

Skull wolves, basically. There are tons of pics for em, though most are basically just variant pictures of SCP 1471. Still, I think it would be a nice addition. Posting some examples for what I mean.

df0iftr-85376113-21c5-4504-a318-48fb3c6db5b0.png

28118ed91c9a60c83ca654e18fe82bee.jpg

2 hours ago, Screws said:

Understandable... well I do have a category I'd like to see if you could add it in as Necroids.

Skull wolves, basically. There are tons of pics for em, though most are basically just variant pictures of SCP 1471. Still, I think it would be a nice addition. Posting some examples for what I mean.

Good shout, pretty sure I saw those as well but just forgot to make a note of them. 

@Mugginnato Did some brainstorming for some potential species? (Forgive me if some of these are already done, hard for me to mentally keep track of whats already in and whats not lol.

Humanoid
Viking/Barbarian Humans? (Honestly I just want big stronk barbarian like females and males xD)

Mammalian
Worgen - World of Warcraft
Renamon - Digimon
Gnolls

Reptilian
Guilmon - Digimon
Dracthyr - World of Warcraft (When some more pics start coming out, but already quite an impressive amount is out.)
Turtle (Though this could easily be under aquatic as well)
Hydra/Many headed Reptile (I know there are some good pics of Tiamat, the five headed dragon goddess out there lol)

Avian
Air Elemental? (Probably not)
Morrigi - Sword of the Stars (Not sure how much lewd artwork is available unfortunately, but worth a look?)

Arthropoid
Beetle Queen/Beetles - Risk of Rain 2 (Good amount of artwork, but not sure how many are viable for Leader pics)

Plantoid

Vines (Literally just lewd, plantlike tentacles?)

Lithoid
Fire Elemental
Earth Elemental
Golems
Giants

Aquatic
Sea Elf
Water Nymph
Water Elemental
Gilblin - World of Warcraft (Sea Goblins basically)
Naga

Toxoid
Plague Doctor
Death Korps of Krieg - Warhammer 40k
Radioactive creatures?

Hope this ping is okay, I don't want to be presumptuous, and I hope it helps :D

Edited by Screws
14 minutes ago, Screws said:

@Mugginnato Did some brainstorming for some potential species? (Forgive me if some of these are already done, hard for me to mentally keep track of whats already in and whats not lol.

Humanoid
Viking/Barbarian Humans? (Honestly I just want big stronk barbarian like females and males xD)

Mammalian
Worgen - World of Warcraft
Renamon - Digimon
Gnolls

Reptilian
Guilmon - Digimon
Dracthyr - World of Warcraft (When some more pics start coming out, but already quite an impressive amount is out.)
Turtle (Though this could easily be under aquatic as well)
Hydra/Many headed Reptile (I know there are some good pics of Tiamat, the five headed dragon goddess out there lol)

Avian
Air Elemental? (Probably not)
Morrigi - Sword of the Stars (Not sure how much lewd artwork is available unfortunately, but worth a look?)

Arthropoid
Beetle Queen/Beetles - Risk of Rain 2 (Good amount of artwork, but not sure how many are viable for Leader pics)

Plantoid

Vines (Literally just lewd, plantlike tentacles?)

Lithoid
Fire Elemental
Earth Elemental
Golems
Giants

Aquatic
Sea Elf
Water Nymph
Water Elemental
Gilblin - World of Warcraft (Sea Goblins basically)
Naga

Toxoid
Plague Doctor
Death Korps of Krieg - Warhammer 40k
Radioactive creatures?

Hope this ping is okay, I don't want to be presumptuous, and I hope it helps :D

Viking/Barbarian- Could do, but would be very low on the priority list honestly.

Worgen - Maybe? We already have wolves, though they might do for a Necroid set (like werewolves or something}.
Renamon - Possible, I know it's popular enough. 
Gnolls - Pretty sure they're on the todo list.

Guilmon - Also possible.
Dracthyr - I think that might just fall under dragons.
Turtle - Yeah, I was thinking aquatics more so than reptile. 
Hydra/Many headed Reptile - currently working on it.

Air Elemental- Probably not
Morrigi - About 3 images

Beetle Queen/Beetles - Pretty sure I looked into beetles and thought it wasn't viable

Vines - Worth a shot

Fire/Earth Elemental/ Golem - Pretty sure all I could find is already in VF
Giants - Interesting idea, I'll look into it but might end up as more a humanoid thing depending

Sea Elf - Again, interesting, but might end up in umanoids
Water Nymph/Elemental - I looked, it didn't work out
Gilblin - Just had a look and, no, I don't think this one will happen
Naga - Already in VF, but in Reptilians. 

Plague Doctor - Surprisingly not a great a trove as I would have thought
Death Korps of Krieg - I'll look into it, but I don't think there'll be enough art
Radioactive creatures? - I looked into FO's ghouls and super mutants, but no luck there. Pretty sure it would upset people if I tried moving death claws here

55 minutes ago, Mugginnato said:

Viking/Barbarian- Could do, but would be very low on the priority list honestly.

Worgen - Maybe? We already have wolves, though they might do for a Necroid set (like werewolves or something}.

Guilmon - Also possible.

Morrigi - About 3 images

Beetle Queen/Beetles - Pretty sure I looked into beetles and thought it wasn't viable

Vines - Worth a shot

Giants - Interesting idea, I'll look into it but might end up as more a humanoid thing depending

Death Korps of Krieg - I'll look into it, but I don't think there'll be enough art
Radioactive creatures? - I looked into FO's ghouls and super mutants, but no luck there. Pretty sure it would upset people if I tried moving death claws here

Well Deathclaws would fit the toxoids theme given they are products of radiation lol

56 minutes ago, Mugginnato said:

Guilmon - Also possible.

Morrigi - About 3 images

Vines - Worth a shot

For Plague Doctors, have you tried out e621? I got quite a few hits there.

5 hours ago, Mugginnato said:

I believe I did, I remember there was some sort of issue at the time that made me discount it but I can always revisit later. 

World of Warcraft Trolls as a Race maybe? I was going to say a Troll Race for Fungoids (But all I'm finding are pics of WoW trolls)

Humanoids

Nuns.. yes, nuns... (Though technically you could put this under toxoids and then have a nun variety pack with various species in it and just say they're all the product of mutation. That way they can be knights of the toxic god too...)

Super-soldiers, basically extremely muscular and large species. (Not my thing, but someone on the mp server would appreciate it lol.)

am i doing something wrong with installing the patches? i have the patch for lewd galaxy installed as the instructions say, putting the text file in the species class folder, yet theres a bunch of portraits from lewd galaxy that dont show up when vanilla frameworks installed (namely, the turians and lewd galaxy's sangheili) 

56 minutes ago, bunny_boi said:

am i doing something wrong with installing the patches? i have the patch for lewd galaxy installed as the instructions say, putting the text file in the species class folder, yet theres a bunch of portraits from lewd galaxy that dont show up when vanilla frameworks installed (namely, the turians and lewd galaxy's sangheili) 

VF already has sangheli, so it didn't male much sense to have two available. Turians are new and not in the current patch. You can add them easily yourself by copying the missing names from LG's classes file(s) and pasting them into the patch. The next VF update will be the 20th (hopefully) and the patch will be update then.