[mod] [Stellaris] Vanilla Framework

3 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Yes it was, if you are worried about 3.9 there was a hotfix posted in the comments here a page or two back iirc. If you have issues with crashing try a full delete/reinstall.

okay so it was good, i just got the dlc so im thinking of upgrading my mods and VF is one of those i tend to play with, i'll try to fix any issues i run into but im no professional. what issues were people having anyway?

2 hours ago, KingSuperJam said:

okay so it was good, i just got the dlc so im thinking of upgrading my mods and VF is one of those i tend to play with, i'll try to fix any issues i run into but im no professional. what issues were people having anyway?

mainly just the crashing issue after the latest update, deleting and reinstalling with the hotfix added seemed to fix it. I personally did not have any issues with VF even before the hotfix so take my words with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

mainly just the crashing issue after the latest update, deleting and reinstalling with the hotfix added seemed to fix it. I personally did not have any issues with VF even before the hotfix so take my words with a grain of salt.

doesnt sound as bad as when the game would crash in empire creation when you tried to change ship types due to missing dlc i think it was lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 1:21 PM, SanzeninHayate32 said:

base portraits are still working on 3.10, but it seems like the Futanari codes no longer work with the latest Stellaris and LV versions, hope a friendly spacefarer can find the fix for this in the far futureĀ :cry:

Lithia posted a temporary fix in the Lustful Void discord, though I can't say how or if it'll work in perpetuity. This overwrites the file in "Lustful Void\events".

lv_trait_cleanup.txt

• 2 weeks later...