Toys Poll  

851 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I have a question. Which crawling animations do you use for the ponytail toy? Like what are the names of those files. I've been tinkering around in TesEdit and I want to experiment. I obviously won't release anything without your permission (and I don't think I have the skill to release anything in this type of modding someone else would want anyway).

Crawl uses Alternate Animations (AAs) through FNIS, just like like arm binding and yoke. You can see in the Toys FNIS definition file, right in the header...

Version V1.01
' Toys Framework LE

'.......... AAs
'0 = Arm Binding - by MaikCG & Audhol
'1 = Yoke Binding - by MaikCG
'2 = Crawl = from Crawl on All Fours & Sprint on all Fours
'3 = Blind - by Audhol

AAprefix toy

AAset _mtidle 4    'just mt_idle - all
AAset _mt 4        'mt_runforward mt_walkforward - all
AAset _mtx 4       'mt_run mt_walk - all
AAset _sprint 4    'various sprint incl dodge, bow - all

AAset _sneakidle 2 'just sneakmtidle
AAset _sneakmt 2   'sneakrun sneakwalk
AAset _jump 2      'mt_jump
AAset _shout 2     'various shout
AAset _mtturn 2    'mt_turn

AAset _h2hidle 2   'h2h_idle sneakh2h_idle
AAset _h2heqp 2    'h2h_equip h2h_unequip
AAset _h2hatkpow 2 'h2h_attack
AAset _h2hatk 2    'h2h_run and various
AAset _h2hstag 2   'h2h_stagger

So from that you know the mod name the animations are from (its 2 different mods if I recall correctly, I did this ages ago originally in SLaVE). And you can see that the prefix is "2". So that means it the animations files it uses are these (incomplete list shown)...

1.png

48 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Crawl uses Alternate Animations (AAs) through FNIS, just like like arm binding and yoke. You can see in the Toys FNIS definition file, right in the header...

Version V1.01
' Toys Framework LE

'.......... AAs
'0 = Arm Binding - by MaikCG & Audhol
'1 = Yoke Binding - by MaikCG
'2 = Crawl = from Crawl on All Fours & Sprint on all Fours
'3 = Blind - by Audhol

AAprefix toy

AAset _mtidle 4    'just mt_idle - all
AAset _mt 4        'mt_runforward mt_walkforward - all
AAset _mtx 4       'mt_run mt_walk - all
AAset _sprint 4    'various sprint incl dodge, bow - all

AAset _sneakidle 2 'just sneakmtidle
AAset _sneakmt 2   'sneakrun sneakwalk
AAset _jump 2      'mt_jump
AAset _shout 2     'various shout
AAset _mtturn 2    'mt_turn

AAset _h2hidle 2   'h2h_idle sneakh2h_idle
AAset _h2heqp 2    'h2h_equip h2h_unequip
AAset _h2hatkpow 2 'h2h_attack
AAset _h2hatk 2    'h2h_run and various
AAset _h2hstag 2   'h2h_stagger

So from that you know the mod name the animations are from (its 2 different mods if I recall correctly, I did this ages ago originally in SLaVE). And you can see that the prefix is "2". So that means it the animations files it uses are these (incomplete list shown)...

1.png

Thank you. I think I understand. I'm trying to make an item with a different item slot so I can crawl whenever like the ponytail animation (which is the first time I've seen one with a sprint animation too) that way I can crawl but with different tails in the tail slot. Or better yet, if I can make it an FNIS PCEA animation set then it won't need to take up any slots and I can just enable the animations in MCM. ^-^

41 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Thank you. I think I understand. I'm trying to make an item with a different item slot so I can crawl whenever like the ponytail animation (which is the first time I've seen one with a sprint animation too) that way I can crawl but with different tails in the tail slot. Or better yet, if I can make it an FNIS PCEA animation set then it won't need to take up any slots and I can just enable the animations in MCM. ^-^

You could add the ToysEffect_Crawl keyword to any toy. Done, that's all you need. Instead of messing with Toys.esm, which is harder, you could do that in the Classic Toy Box for example. You'd have to re-do if there's an update. But if you know CK or XEdit, you can do this in a minute.

Better yet, make your own tox box. Guide is here. You could clone toys from Toys, and do your own effects, like the crawl. Maybe even make or find your own meshes and textures and make a new toy box that you publish! No scripting required.

33 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You could add the ToysEffect_Crawl keyword to any toy. Done, that's all you need. Instead of messing with Toys.esm, which is harder, you could do that in the Classic Toy Box for example. You'd have to re-do if there's an update. But if you know CK or XEdit, you can do this in a minute.

Better yet, make your own tox box. Guide is here. You could clone toys from Toys, and do your own effects, like the crawl. Maybe even make or find your own meshes and textures and make a new toy box that you publish! No scripting required.

I appreciate the advise. I haven't been able to wrap my head around CK but I'm pretty handy with XEdit lately. Still, I intend to try my experiment with the animations directly. I did already make a custom toy as you mentioned by applying the keyword to a pair of nipple rings. But I want to try using the animations in a more direct way because I did not get the desired effect (The sprinting crawl animation doesn't apply, only the walking, running, and idle).

4 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I appreciate the advise. I haven't been able to wrap my head around CK but I'm pretty handy with XEdit lately. Still, I intend to try my experiment with the animations directly. I did already make a custom toy as you mentioned by applying the keyword to a pair of nipple rings. But I want to try using the animations in a more direct way because I did not get the desired effect (The sprinting crawl animation doesn't apply, only the walking, running, and idle).

That's cool. If you put the Crawl keyword on the nipple rings, but did NOT get the sprinting on all fours, that's either a Toys bug I need to look into, or a freak case. I should be impossible for that keyword to NOT cause the sprint on all fours. If you do still have your nipple rings and can recreate that, and grab me the log, I'd love it. And when testing, keep in mind that the MCM lets you Crawl on "chance" so it might have switched to not crawling, rather than actually not sprinting.

23 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

That's cool. If you put the Crawl keyword on the nipple rings, but did NOT get the sprinting on all fours, that's either a Toys bug I need to look into, or a freak case. I should be impossible for that keyword to NOT cause the sprint on all fours. If you do still have your nipple rings and can recreate that, and grab me the log, I'd love it. And when testing, keep in mind that the MCM lets you Crawl on "chance" so it might have switched to not crawling, rather than actually not sprinting.

It may be a glitch unique the the save file rather than the toys mod. Initially it worked as expected but at some point stopped. It still works for the ponytail and I haven't tested it with other files. I likely messed something up, which is why i'm also looking for an alternative to basically reset whatever I messed up. I don't think its your mods fault or even the item I made.  It happened when i saved with the item being used in a weird way.

EDIT: To clarify, after I confirmed the ability to apply the crawl via tes-edit I attempted in that file, to apply it to another item through the console command "playerenchantobject". It worked but differently. On equip the crawl would start, even if unequipped. Equipping the item a second time would remove the crawl effect. It had the sprint animation at the time. I saved with that crawl effect. When I loaded the equip effect was broken for a bit but eventually worked again, but minus the sprint. So my current project is an attempt to create a more precise item that will let me reset the dumbassery I did lol.

Edited by Aki K

Hi there,

I just started playing the mod. And I have 2 questions:

1. Can someone please tell me how to get out of the "Twilight Sepulcher"? I received the shout but now I need to find an exit and i cannot find it :-(
2. Only if I jump it resets the tied wrist animation.. I tried to run the ZAZ test but everything looked fine. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, static69 said:

Hi there,
1. Can someone please tell me how to get out of the "Twilight Sepulcher"? I received the shout but now I need to find an exit and i cannot find it

FAQ #4  (Twilight Sepulcher is part of SLaVE, so that's the FAQs for SLaVE)

2 hours ago, static69 said:

2. Only if I jump it resets the tied wrist animation.. I tried to run the ZAZ test but everything looked fine. Any suggestions?

Magical Wrist Bindings will change up on its own over time. Yes it will change up if you jump too. By default it will go into "hard core mode" too.  You can change 3 aspects in MCM.

Now that said, I don't understand what problem you are trying to solve, or if there is a problem with Toys. This mod has nothing to do with ZAZ so not sure if you are talking about a ZAZ feature, in which case I probably can't help. Need more detail.

So one of my favorite parts about the deviously cursed loot mod is how a character could end up in a chastity device and with the right plug combination, teased endlessly without being able to climax. The whole edging and denial loop is very exciting to me. Is there any way to introduce that into the toys mod? 

2 hours ago, Fenroo said:

So one of my favorite parts about the deviously cursed loot mod is how a character could end up in a chastity device and with the right plug combination, teased endlessly without being able to climax. The whole edging and denial loop is very exciting to me. Is there any way to introduce that into the toys mod? 

The current project is all about Denial! See the teaser post and video. We are very close to releasing it. Maybe a week, or at least by mid August.

Currently with Toys there's these reasons to want to increase, or decrease your arousal:

• Buffs and debuffs are either better or worse, the higher your arousal. Examples: You might be slower in those heels till arousal raises up etc. Or your unarmed combat improves with arousal
  • Toys that transform from arousal, are better, or worse. You might need that toy to stop melting, by getting your arousal down so you can use the key

So yes it would be cool, if we have denial, where you are in control of trying to deny, making scenes more interactive too. We need also the opposite... a voluntary way to increase arousal, so how about Fondle Thyself.... Toys will have a Denial hot key and a Fondle hot key. These work for any loving oriented scene in the Toys Family, including Sexlab scenes, and even SLSO (definitely not required though).

But wait... should you be able to use Denial and Fondle with no end in sight? Of course not... so we have the concept of "Oversexed". You use those hot keys too much in a short period of time, you become oversexed, and it decays as time passes. When oversexed, you will find it harder and harder to deny or fondle, eventually becoming impossible. Oversexed also gets a cool visual effect and very brief slow down.

But what if there were MORE compelling reasons to want to deny your orgasms, to keep that arousal up!? Well.. how about survival?

Enter the new Mod... HoT&WeT. This mod will do these things...

• Frostfall support. In order to survive, use Thermal toys. How do they work? They must "melt" (transform). When melted, the higher your arousal, the better their Warming effect. You had better deny that orgasm in a cold place, otherwise you will pass out!
  • A Quest. The theme of the quest, you can guess must have something to do with cold places and teaching you the art of denial and fondling for warmth.
  • A Toy Box. The toys are glacier themed and can melt and warm of course. But don't worry, melting toys in other toy boxes are thermal too! And you can make your own Toy Box with thermal toys.
  • In addition to a Warming Effect, HoT&WeT has Overheating as well, even though Frostfall barely does.
  • We can't have HoT&WeT without the wet right?.... Well of course not. so the other feature is Wetness.... when you fail to deny, you squirt... not only do you loose your arousal, but you get wet, and getting wet in a cold place is very bad!
  • HoT&WeT does not require Frostfall, but its really just a Toy Box when you don't have FF. The Warming / Overheating / Wetness effects work for any mod using Toys, so for example the experience is brought to SLaVE. And SLaVE will release with another reason for wanting high arousal... the Love Shout will scale its damage to arousal level.

Edited by VirginMarie
19 minutes ago, ComeStayin said:

noticed 2 things. first is some of the items like the magic wrist cuffs cancel the binding animation when i sprint, and also after the animation is done it cancels my pcea idle and i have to refrsh it to get my idle back

Magical Wrist Bindings does that intentionally. They are softcore. You can break out in combat or to do anything. There is a hardcore mode which by default comes on at random, and you can change the chance of that to 0, 100, or anything in between. Then there's your trinational arm binding and yoke, that are mot magical, and perhaps you've not seen them yet.

pcea - That mod does nothing to refresh itself. There's nothing Toys can do differently aside from never use alternate animations. I'd not call it a bug, but it's a lack of a feature within PCEA. Just use simple replacer animations instead. 

41 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Magical Wrist Bindings does that intentionally. They are softcore. You can break out in combat or to do anything. There is a hardcore mode which by default comes on at random, and you can change the chance of that to 0, 100, or anything in between. Then there's your trinational arm binding and yoke, that are mot magical, and perhaps you've not seen them yet.

pcea - That mod does nothing to refresh itself. There's nothing Toys can do differently aside from never use alternate animations. I'd not call it a bug, but it's a lack of a feature within PCEA. Just use simple replacer animations instead. 

awesome! thanks for the quick response again! I'd say im still new to this site and dont know how to support creators. what can i do to help support you?

3 minutes ago, ComeStayin said:

awesome! thanks for the quick response again! I'd say im still new to this site and dont know how to support creators. what can i do to help support you?

It's a hobby, I'm not looking to earn anything for doing it. Feedback, ideas, bug reports... these things help.

8 hours ago, Aria the bunny said:

I'm getting a CTD upon pressing the New game button or trying to load an old save. Removing Toys Framework from my load order prevents the crash. I'm running SSE. My load order is attached.

To help, need a crash log. Instructions are in Troubleshooting #3

Also can you clarify on the "Removing Toys Framework from my load order prevents the crash". If you remove Toys without removing Bardal's Company, I'd expect it can't load. So did you remove both? 

Edited by VirginMarie

Hi @Aria the bunny, @VirginMarie suggested that I might be able to help you out in finding out why you are crashing. Looking through your load order quickly, I don't see any obvious red flags - you appear to have a compatible version of SLA based on the file date, and I don't see anything else that would cause obvious problems just on the surface level.

To drill down deeper we are going to need to get a crash log so we can see exactly what kind of failure is happening and exactly when the failure is happening. 

The go-to tool for this is .NET Script Framework, which generates very high quality crash logs for SSE. If you already have NSF, you can ignore the next paragraph and skip straight to the next one.

When you install NSF, make sure you also install its requirements - DLL Plugin Loader and SSE Engine Fixes. In my experience, you do in fact need the DLL Plugin Loader regardless of what the NSF download page says to get it to work consistently. Please read the instructions for both mods carefully - they require a small amount of user intervention to get working since they need you to put some files in your root Skyrim directory and also to rename one vanilla file. Also, if you don't already have SSE Engine Fixes, you will find that it will improve your general game stability, so that's an added bonus.

Once you have NSF installed, go back into the game and make it crash again. Next, navigate to /Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash/ (if you are using MO2, it will be in your override folder) and retrieve the crash log. It will be a text file time-stamped to when the crash happened. 

Please upload the crash log to Pastebin or a similar service and link it here. Once we can look at this, I can help you find the source of the problem and try to correct it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19iq5FfICjPhGGushMfC2bVSkTAS06yaz/view?usp=sharing

Here is the most recent crash log. Originally I had Bardal's Company enabled without the classic toy box, further research told me I had the wrong version of ZaZ. The crashing has stopped now that I've updated it. Thanks for pointing me towards the .Net Script Framework though, that's what told me what the problem was.

35 minutes ago, Aria the bunny said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19iq5FfICjPhGGushMfC2bVSkTAS06yaz/view?usp=sharing

Here is the most recent crash log. Originally I had Bardal's Company enabled without the classic toy box, further research told me I had the wrong version of ZaZ. The crashing has stopped now that I've updated it. Thanks for pointing me towards the .Net Script Framework though, that's what told me what the problem was.

Just for the benefit of other people, I'm going to say something you already figured out.

Folks, if you see something like this in the NSF crash log:

[   1]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 11007262, File: `Bardals Company LTPS.esp`, BaseForm: null)

It means that the problem isn't in the mod that NSF is pointing to. You need to look up that record in xEdit and see what it's base object is. That form ID is the actual cause of the crash, and it almost certainly means that the mod that provides it has the wrong version of the plugin (or that you compacted form IDs on it for DIY ESLifying before you loaded the mod that's now crashing).

Just decided to try this now that I got my LE back up and running. Ran into 2 problems, but I think one is more with SLAVE than this mod. After the first word wall I got stuck and couldn't equip any weapons or enter any fight mode at all. The only devices I had on were the pony boots, harness, and nipple clamps that I equipped myself. Resetting the character through the SLAVE MCM did nothing.

The one that I think is from this part of the collection is when I tried to run through the toy story part. I tried it twice with the same results. I got all the way to when you need to go to the left alter. When stepping onto the alter, the dialog was good, activating the stature was fine, toys did their thing fine, then nothing... Tried activating the statue again, and the toys did their thing in the other direction as she said they would, but then still nothing.

If I leave the platform I still get nothing and the main menu quest dialog hasn't changed still telling me to get onto the platform. If I go back to the platform, she materializes again and goes through the same dialog giving me the same loop of events. I don't know where to go to progress from that point.

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

Just decided to try this now that I got my LE back up and running. Ran into 2 problems, but I think one is more with SLAVE than this mod. After the first word wall I got stuck and couldn't equip any weapons or enter any fight mode at all. The only devices I had on were the pony boots, harness, and nipple clamps that I equipped myself. Resetting the character through the SLAVE MCM did nothing.

The one that I think is from this part of the collection is when I tried to run through the toy story part. I tried it twice with the same results. I got all the way to when you need to go to the left alter. When stepping onto the alter, the dialog was good, activating the stature was fine, toys did their thing fine, then nothing... Tried activating the statue again, and the toys did their thing in the other direction as she said they would, but then still nothing.

If I leave the platform I still get nothing and the main menu quest dialog hasn't changed still telling me to get onto the platform. If I go back to the platform, she materializes again and goes through the same dialog giving me the same loop of events. I don't know where to go to progress from that point.

These both seem like an installation issue, or a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? If no, then that's most likely the cause.
  2. Have you ended up breaking the golden rule since first starting the new game? 
  3. Do the installation tests in Toys and SLaVE both run successfully? (they are on the first MCM tab of each mod)
  4. For the word wall, does the same thing re-create if you try it again?

For the Trial Altar, you should have a spontaneous orgasm when arousal maxes out, that is what progresses the quest. So the problem would appear that it cannot execute that scene.

Edited by VirginMarie

They were both installed on a new save made in the live another life prison cell that I made after getting my sexlab, slal, character looks, etc... all set up. So not straight from the beginning new, but before actually entering the game world outside of the mod's cell.

Nothing was changed between making the save and adding the toys mods.

I did not get the orgasm, so that explains why no quest advance, and that was the only word wall I had gotten to after re-trying the toy story part. I will try the mcm tests when I get a chance to get back in game and see what they say.