Toys Poll  

859 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

36 minutes ago, leesjig said:

HaHa that was interesting.  Using default settings of Toys, and Whorecrux, I was unable to save DD's chloe of first part of game before dying from masturbation, orgasm overload.  My pc actually died.  I'm going to have to get into mcm and figure this out to survive this. 

I think you will need to look at Whorecrux, and get help on the Whorecrux thread if needed, but let me know if you have Toys questions. I can tell you that these following Toys things have impact for Whorecrux...

• each orgasm (when you see Squirting), will count towards the "Whorecrux journey" (like for example, when you will spirit fracture in Whorecrux). So this includes Toys' Spontaneous Orgasm, and the "squirting" events from any mod in the Toys Family of Mods
  • Toys contributes to arousal level, and arousal level is important in Whorecrux. Spontaneous Orgasm helps lower arousal level, unless you are using the Toys Denial hotkey and denying it, to avoid having an orgasm

If you died, the "HP loss" is coming from Whorecrux. Also keep in mind, Whorecrux is in beta and the author @Bratty Cheeks - RMCW would likely appreciate any feedback.

I seem to be having a problem with items that cause mystical binding. Whenever they trigger the effect I constantly get an equipping sound on my character that prevents any actions except walking around, only after spawning a key and unequipping does it fix itself. I have run the install test and everything is fine as far as I can tell.

Edit: Would replacing the default unarmed animation be the cause?

Edited by JJackal407
31 minutes ago, JJackal407 said:

I seem to be having a problem with items that cause mystical binding. Whenever they trigger the effect I constantly get an equipping sound on my character that prevents any actions except walking around, only after spawning a key and unequipping does it fix itself. I have run the install test and everything is fine as far as I can tell.

Edit: Would replacing the default unarmed animation be the cause?

I'm not understanding the problem statement too well, but let's first put this into context with the expected behavior.

First if you are not already doing so, use the Toys MCM Worn Toys tab, and click on the toy, to see its detail, and confirm it has the Magical Wrist Bindings effect. Note that there is also the Arm Binding Effect, which is different. Assuming its the Magical version, this has 2 modes:

• Regular mode - you are posed with wrists tied, but you can break free at any time, to do things, like draw weapons and fight
  • Hardcore mode - randomly it can switch to this mode, in which you can't break free, and can only kick in combat (which is alternate animation for unarmed)

MCM lets you vary the mix of those two modes, or turn off hardcore, or make them always hardcore. Note that the other effect, Arm Binding, is essentially the HardCore with no choice of going "softcore".

The "equipping sound" is what you hear when the Regular mode switches to Hardcore mode. That sound is your weapons being disarmed. So if this is indeed all that's happening, it's working as intended, and you should be able to kick in combat. You will also notice the pose is different when hardcore engages, so that its obvious (unless you change this in MCM).

As mentioned, this is very adjustable in the MCM. If you don't want hardcore to happen, set its chance slider to 0.

If your problem is not just misunderstanding this, then lets get a bit more detail.

And finally, no, I don't think a replacer for unarmed animations can impact any of this, if its truly just a replacer for the vanilla unarmed.

Edited by VirginMarie
32 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm not understanding the problem statement too well, but let's first put this into context with the expected behavior.

First if you are not already doing so, use the Toys MCM Worn Toys tab, and click on the toy, to see its detail, and confirm it has the Magical Wrist Bindings effect. Note that there is also the Arm Binding Effect, which is different. Assuming its the Magical version, this has 2 modes:

• Regular mode - you are posed with wrists tied, but you can break free at any time, to do things, like draw weapons and fight
  • Hardcore mode - randomly it can switch to this mode, in which you can't break free, and can only kick in combat (which is alternate animation for unarmed)

MCM lets you vary the mix of those two modes, or turn off hardcore, or make them always hardcore. Note that the other effect, Arm Binding, is essentially the HardCore with no choice of going "softcore".

The "equipping sound" is what you hear when the Regular mode switches to Hardcore mode. That sound is your weapons being disarmed. So if this is indeed all that's happening, it's working as intended, and you should be able to kick in combat. You will also notice the pose is different when hardcore engages, so that its obvious (unless you change this in MCM).

As mentioned, this is very adjustable in the MCM. If you don't want hardcore to happen, set its chance slider to 0.

If your problem is not just misunderstanding this, then lets get a bit more detail.

And finally, no, I don't think a replacer for unarmed animations can impact any of this, if its truly just a replacer for the vanilla unarmed.

All the effects are showing in the MCM. The equipping sound isn't a one off event, it's constant. I'm not getting any of the wrist tied animations when having an arm or wrist binding toy

3 minutes ago, JJackal407 said:

All the effects are showing in the MCM. The equipping sound isn't a one off event, it's constant. I'm not getting any of the wrist tied animations when having an arm or wrist binding toy

Then something is very wrong with the installation, or you have some sort of mod conflict.

1. When you first started using Toys, did you start a new game? New game for first use of Toys is a requirement.
  2. Did you run FNIS? If so, did you look very closely for errors potentially reported by FNIS. If any, you must fix. Take a careful look at the steps in Troubleshooting #1. FNIS is part of that, but there's other things to check
  3. Even if you did start a new game, just as a test, start a new game, equip a toy with Magical Bindings. Does it behave? Do you get the constant clicking sound?  <--- as a next step, this is a simple and key test to try and let me know about, as we can rule out many things by knowing the result
20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Then something is very wrong with the installation, or you have some sort of mod conflict.

1. When you first started using Toys, did you start a new game? New game for first use of Toys is a requirement.
  2. Did you run FNIS? If so, did you look very closely for errors potentially reported by FNIS. If any, you must fix. Take a careful look at the steps in Troubleshooting #1. FNIS is part of that, but there's other things to check
  3. Even if you did start a new game, just as a test, start a new game, equip a toy with Magical Bindings. Does it behave? Do you get the constant clicking sound?  <--- as a next step, this is a simple and key test to try and let me know about, as we can rule out many things by knowing the result

1. Yes

2. Yes. No errors, no Consistence Issues, under max anim limit

3. Just tested with no luck. Non-Hardcore anims are fine but hardcore anims start the constant clicking.

Load order copied from LOOT in spoiler

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
254 FE   0 Toys.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 13  d     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 14  e     RaceMenu.esp
 15  f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 16 10     XPMSE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
254 FE   1 3BBB.esp
 19 13     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 20 14     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 21 15     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
254 FE   2 KSHairdosSMP.esp
 22 16     AMatterOfTime.esp
 23 17     Bijin Wives.esp
 24 18     Bijin NPCs.esp
 25 19     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 26 1a     MarriageModSE.esp
 27 1b     RE_RealEstate.esp
 28 1c     ArcheryDummyXP.esp
 29 1d     Wheres Your Smelter.esp
 30 1e     Immersive Encounters.esp
 31 1f     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 32 20     Unlimited Training.esp
 33 21     Alex's Higher Bounty Rewards.esp
 34 22     12FemaleBrows.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuHH.esp
254 FE   3 BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
 36 24     CBBE.esp
 37 25     UltimateCombat.esp
 38 26     NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
 39 27     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 40 28     SLAnimLoader.esp
 41 29     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 42 2a     ABT SE - Faster Arrows Improved.esp
 43 2b     ABT SE - Faster Bolts Improved.esp
 44 2c     ABT SE - Loot Ammo.esp
 45 2d     ABT SE - Merchants Arrows.esp
 46 2e     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
 47 2f     ABT SE - Recover Ammo.esp
 48 30     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 49 31     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 50 32     DW.esp
 51 33     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 52 34     CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
 53 35     UIExtensions.esp
 54 36     Jewelry limiter.esp
 55 37     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
254 FE   4 Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
 56 38     Animal_SOS.esp
 57 39     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 58 3a     AFT - Dragonborn Patch.esp
 59 3b     Backshields.esp
 60 3c     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 61 3d     BaboInteractiveDia.esp
 62 3e     Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
 63 3f     HornyCreatures.esp
 64 40     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 65 41     True Master Trainers (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch).esp
 66 42     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 67 43     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 68 44     Real Estate USSEP.esp
 69 45     notice board.esp
 70 46     SexLab Approach.esp
 71 47     ToyStory.esp
 72 48     Diverse Imperial Soldiers.esp
 73 49     AFT - USSEP Patch.esp
 74 4a     AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
 75 4b     Hand to Hand Rebalanced.esp
           Hand to Hand Rebalanced - SPERG Compatibility.esp
 76 4c     MystWeaponSpeedFix.esp
 77 4d     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
           Apocalypse - Vokrii Compatibility Patch.esp
 78 4e     Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
 79 4f     Hand to Hand Rebalance - Race Attack Fix.esp
 80 50     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 81 51     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 82 52     TKDodge.esp
 83 53     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
 84 54     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 85 55     Serana.esp
 86 56     J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
 87 57     FNISspells.esp
 88 58     zzEstrus.esp
 89 59     EstrusChaurus.esp
 90 5a     SexLabDefeat.esp
 91 5b     mcgFemaleWalk for SkyrimSE.esp
254 FE   5 Sidequests of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   6 Classic Toy Box.esp
 92 5c     ToyfulTemptations.esp
 93 5d     Trade & Barter.esp
 94 5e     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
 95 5f     WeightlessOV_MERGED.esp
 96 60     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 97 61     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
254 FE   7 CCOR_Ordinator.esp
           Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
 98 62     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
 99 63     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
100 64     Atlas Map Markers.esp

29 minutes ago, JJackal407 said:

1. Yes

2. Yes. No errors, no Consistence Issues, under max anim limit

3. Just tested with no luck. Non-Hardcore anims are fine but hardcore anims start the constant clicking.

• We can rule out corrupt save or not starting a new game
  • Good to know the non-hardcore magical wrist bindings are fine... so we know we are talking only about the alternate animations
  • Sounds like its all installed right. I assume you've checked using the troubleshooting #1, for other things, like using recent version of skeleton, and you don't have some oddball skeleton/body?

Does seem to be a mod conflict. You mentioned a replacement of unarmed animations? Tried taking that out to test? Best to use the new game test when you do so to be sure its a clean test.

You might have to start taking mods out till you find the cause.

Its also possible that your papyrus log will tell us something. If you need info on how to get a Papyrus log, its in the FAQs (same link as the troubleshooting above). I could take a look if you want... get me a log where you start up a NEW game, recreate the constant clicking, exit to desktop, then grab and attach the log (attach please, the complete log, not paste).

EDIT: I took a quick look at what's in Hand to Hand Rebalanced. That's not at all a H2H animation replacer. I don't know what it's doing, or if it's the mod you are thinking about, but could certainly be a potential to conflict.

Edited by VirginMarie
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
  • We can rule out corrupt save or not starting a new game
  • Good to know the non-hardcore magical wrist bindings are fine... so we know we are talking only about the alternate animations
  • Sounds like its all installed right. I assume you've checked using the troubleshooting #1, for other things, like using recent version of skeleton, and you don't have some oddball skeleton/body?

Does seem to be a mod conflict. You mentioned a replacement of unarmed animations? Tried taking that out to test? Best to use the new game test when you do so to be sure its a clean test.

You might have to start taking mods out till you find the cause.

Its also possible that your papyrus log will tell us something. If you need info on how to get a Papyrus log, its in the FAQs (same link as the troubleshooting above). I could take a look if you want... get me a log where you start up a NEW game, recreate the constant clicking, exit to desktop, then grab and attach the log (attach please, the complete log, not paste).

EDIT: I took a quick look at what's in Hand to Hand Rebalanced. That's not at all a H2H animation replacer. I don't know what it's doing, or if it's the mod you are thinking about, but could certainly be a potential to conflict.

Sorry for the late reply.

Replacer for unarmed anims was not the cause of the problem and was replaced by "Pretty Combat Animations" which doesn't have an esp. I haven't tried removing H2HR from order yet but have managed to create Papyrus Log.

Papyrus.0.log

Removing H2HR Rebalanced seems to have done part of the job.

No more excessive equipping sound and can use hands while hardcore is active. The animation still doesn't seem to be working for me properly though. It only plays when my fists are out (unsheathed) and when moving, no kicking happens.

7 hours ago, JJackal407 said:

Replacer for unarmed anims was not the cause of the problem and was replaced by "Pretty Combat Animations" which doesn't have an esp.

Ya true replacers are fine.

have managed to create Papyrus Log

The log shows me that nemesis is wigging out badly. I'd say there's a good chance Nemesis is contributing to problems. See the FAQs for my view on Nemesis. 

92 instances like this...

[08/30/2021 - 06:25:59PM] error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	<unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 8
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysArmBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 306
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysMagicWristBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 422
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.OnUpdateGameTime() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 4005

Removing H2HR Rebalanced seems to have done part of the job.

No more excessive equipping sound and can use hands while hardcore is active.

Hardcore prevents using hands. Non-hardcore is the mode where you should expect to be able to draw weapons, but not have kicking. Hardcore prevents drawing weapons, and you can kick. So I can't tell here (below), what your problem statement is as it's not adding up.

The animation still doesn't seem to be working for me properly though. It only plays when my fists are out (unsheathed) and when moving, no kicking happens.

You could be confused. Please read my initial post explaining the expected behavior for the 2 modes, then re-test it and determine if there is actually a problem. You need to focus on the 2 modes, and for each, describe what they do, or don't do. We need to know which mode you are talking about, and address each individually as they work very differently, tech-wise.

• non-hardcore - can draw weapon / no kicking / use offset animations / not likely impacted by other mods, or the Nemesis issue
  • hardcore - can't draw weapon / can kick / use alternate animation / can easily be impacted by other mods, or the Nemesis issue
Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, liruidong said:

That's cool. I hope I can see it soon.

But what do you want to see? Still wondering what it is you are hopping for.  There's lots of effects, and some are not realistic for NPCs. An obvious example is NPCs with their wrists tied, or their mouth open when wearing a gag.... when have other mods ever managed to do that consistently? I won't lag out the place filled with NPCs trying to do that badly. But I would like to get a sense of what important to people.

I have been playing the mod and I have come across an issue and not sure how to fix it. So while gag I get handsigng from the exotic gag wore it once, then removed it and now everytime I try talking to a npc my girl is handsigning but then when her hands are bound I cannot even talk to them because bound hands won't even let me sign.

26 minutes ago, gwaldock2121 said:

I have been playing the mod and I have come across an issue and not sure how to fix it. So while gag I get handsigng from the exotic gag wore it once, then removed it and now everytime I try talking to a npc my girl is handsigning but then when her hands are bound I cannot even talk to them because bound hands won't even let me sign.

There's 2 problems in your description. What version of Toys you using? One problem sounds like a bug that got fixed.

Expected behavior (needs current release v1.2) when hands are tied...

• if hands tied by a Toys toy - the toy temporarily hides (phases), and you sign normally
  • if hands tied by another mod -  the signing proceeds "silently" there's a pause, and notifications, but no animation

There is a known bug in the most recent release, where, the gag, if removed "while signing", or shortly after, will leave the gag's speech blocking effect stuck. This will go away if you equip a Toys gag again, and leave it on, through and well after, the next signing.

EDIT: so to summarize...

• for the problem with tied hands... use the feature, understand that you just try to speak to them again, and wait for the notification of signing success
  • for the problem with the speech blocking stuck... equip a Toys Gag. Talk to an NPC (you will sign). Don't remove that gag until 30seconds after the signing was completed (this stuck state won't happen with the upcoming release)
Edited by VirginMarie

Hello, I noticed this was reported a few weeks back, its happening to me too.  When she comes out of certain animations(the arms behind her back, and the crawl animation) her fores sexy walk is being reset back to vanilla walk.  For me the vanilla walk is just terrible, so I keep setting her sexy walk back.  Are there other sexy walk mods avail to try, what walk do you normally use?   

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Hello, I noticed this was reported a few weeks back, its happening to me too.  When she comes out of certain animations(the arms behind her back, and the crawl animation) her fores sexy walk is being reset back to vanilla walk.  For me the vanilla walk is just terrible, so I keep setting her sexy walk back.  Are there other sexy walk mods avail to try, what walk do you normally use?   

Sexy idle Animation - Skyrim Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

There's a LE version of that too. Any nice simple vanilla animation replacer works without conflicts.

This one is just an idle replacer. I use a walk/run from someplace too but have no idea where it came from, it was literally half a decade ago when I got it. Some of the best replacers are from like 2012 :P

Maybe I will get permission and include decent idle/walk/run stuff as part of Toys, probably just a addon to DL to make it optional.

Edited by VirginMarie

SSE. Getting a yoke equipped seems to have broken combat entirely for me. I was able to fight at first with kicks but after loading my game I can't go into combat mode at all. I have a save in combat mode and one out, the combat mode one works until I exit combat and then I can't go back in. Just tried the "unequip even restrictive toys" option, which unequipped everything, but I still can't enter combat. Toys reports that the yoke is from the ancient toybox and was equipped via TT. I'd really like to keep using this mod but this is mildly game-breaking... (though this is a new game so no major loss of progress)

EDIT: did some more fiddling; an effective workaround is equipping a weapon - even with the yoke on (it automatically unequips in this case) - which re-enables combat until next load.

Mod list just in case:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+SL Defeat SSE
+Doomsman-Denial
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+NoOverpenetration_SE_
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
+ELFX - Exteriors Fixes
+ELFX Fixes
+Futa-CBBE-SOS
+Simple Slavery Plus Plus
+PamaPrisonAlternative_V
+Toyful Temptations
+SLaVE_Bodyslide_SE_CBBE_
+SLaVE_SE_V
+Classic ToyBox SE CBBE
+Toy Story SE V
+Toys_Bodyslide_SE_CBBE_
+Toys Framework SE V
+Devious Devices
+GossipTraders
+Gossip
+Breakable Equipment System
+Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - 2K
+Footprints 1.6.1
+Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE v2.72D
+Realistic Water Two SE
+SSE Parallax Shader Fix v1.0 (BETA)
+SexLab sslAnimationSlots
+SrtCrashFix_SSE v0.3 Beta
+Bug Fixes SSE
+NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE v15c
+ALSAR Bodyslide 1.0
+a little sexy apparel replacer
+Milk Mod Bodyslide
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+FNIS_OUTPUT
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE
+Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
+Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon (Ported by Velgath)
+Apocalypse
+Ordinator 9.30.1
+TAWoBA - CBBE SE Bodyslides
+TAWoBA - CBBE SE
+SexLab Adventures SE v
+AnimatedParasites_SE_
+Milk Addict SE v
+HormonesVoicePack
+EstrusForSkyrimSE V250beta
+AddItemMenuSE_114_SKSE2019
+SexLab Separate Orgasm
+SexLabAroused Redux V Baka Edition
+Zaz BRE Patch
+Estrus Spider
+Estrus Dwemer
+Estrus Chaurus V
-EstrusAddonVer112
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
+SexLabHormonesSE
+SLSO_Hormones
+ZAZpatch
+Opt. 1 - Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+FNIS_LOG
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+Serial Strip
+BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244
+ZAZ Resource Patch
+ZaZ Animation Pack
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v
+MilkySLAL
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Milk Mod Economy Scaling
+Dripping when aroused
+ElfMeetOrc
+Creature Framework
+SLSO SexistGuards v
+SlaveTatsSE
+Mfg Fix
+Milk Mod Economy
+SexLabParasitesCBBESEand
+SexLabParasitesSE
+SexLabStoriesSE
+SexistGuards v
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+SexLab Dialogues
+Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.4.2
+JContainers SE
+SlaveTats-whore
+DocClox-civilwar
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+Honed Metal 1.21 Hotfix
+Expressions for SL SE
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+SlaveTats-property
+SlaveTats-sm
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+AndroolSub
+AndroolSlut
+AndroolPetPlay
+Interactive BDSM SE v
+UIExtensions
+SlaveTats-submissive
+SlaveTats-symbols
+rapeTattoos_v
+SlaveTats-petplay
+Super Fast Get Up Animation
+DogmaMods-SE
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SLAL_SE
+Slavetats
+SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-brat
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-scrawl
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats-zoo
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+(Part 1) Engine Fixes
+fadeTattoos_v
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+Milk Mod Economy SE Assets
+Honed Metal SSE Updated
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Doomsman
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+Spank That Ass
+SexLab Inflation Framework
+SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix
+NotificationLogSSE
+Babo C
+Babo H
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+SexLab_Shrines Aroused
+SexLab_Shrines
+SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_SSE_ConversionFiles
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_V_
+Address Library SKSE AIO
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+FallrimTools 4.3.2-5031-4-3-2-1568938505
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+CBBE 3BA
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.7
+TSS5062-sperm-heavy
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Edited by craphole
58 minutes ago, craphole said:

SSE. Getting a yoke equipped seems to have broken combat entirely for me. I was able to fight at first with kicks but after loading my game I can't go into combat mode at all. I have a save in combat mode and one out, the combat mode one works until I exit combat and then I can't go back in. Just tried the "unequip even restrictive toys" option, which unequipped everything, but I still can't enter combat. Toys reports that the yoke is from the ancient toybox and was equipped via TT. I'd really like to keep using this mod but this is mildly game-breaking... (though this is a new game so no major loss of progress)

Its a first for me... can't get into combat you say... we think it's from going into unarmed/kicking with a Toys yoke on.

1. Did it work fine after first getting the yoke, switching between combat and not, until you saved and then loaded? (i.e. does this actually co-relate to save/load, or you just did not notice till after loading)
  2. Removing the yoke does not change it? But do the yoke animations go away?
  3. After removing, you saying you can't draw weapons? Or what more specifically can't you do?
  4. Can you turn the camera around to look at the front of your character like normal, while in a normal pose out of combat, or is that stuck? This question relevant for before, and after removing. (if stuck camera this is a fairly well known skyrim glitch, that is sometimes hard to get rid of)
  5. What if you remove the yoke, save, then exit to desktop, restart the game, load? (in other words your re-load test needs to consider game restart, not just reload the save)
  6. What if you take the original save, and load after exiting the game to desktop (if it was only a reload of the save)?
  7. Now here's the most important question... can you recreate it? go back to a save before the yoke was equipped. Manual equip a yoke (can use toys MCM).    < I suspect its a mod conflict, if you CAN recreate it. I suspect the above mentioned known Skyrim glitch, if you can't. but your answers to the above might shed more light>

It will also help to get your papyrus log. I'm asking for that if you CAN recreate it. A "how to" is in the FAQs if you need it.

EDIT re your edit

EDIT: did some more fiddling; an effective workaround is equipping a weapon - even with the yoke on (it automatically unequips in this case) - which re-enables combat until next load.

That's the fix for the mentioned Skyrim Glitch. Equipping magic will do the same. But I've never heard of this be tied to getting broken again by saving. Once the draw of weapon/magic fixes it, if you now save, it should be still fixed when you load. Maybe you have not tried that?

Edited by VirginMarie
16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Its a first for me... can't get into combat you say... we think it's from going into unarmed/kicking with a Toys yoke on.

1. Did it work fine after first getting the yoke, switching between combat and not, until you saved and then loaded? (i.e. does this actually co-relate to save/load, or you just did not notice till after loading)
  2. Removing the yoke does not change it? But do the yoke animations go away?
  3. After removing, you saying you can't draw weapons? Or what more specifically can't you do?
  4. Can you turn the camera around to look at the front of your character like normal, while in a normal pose out of combat, or is that stuck? This question relevant for before, and after removing. (if stuck camera this is a fairly well known skyrim glitch, that is sometimes hard to get rid of)
  5. What if you remove the yoke, save, then exit to desktop, restart the game, load? (in other words your re-load test needs to consider game restart, not just reload the save)
  6. What if you take the original save, and load after exiting the game to desktop (if it was only a reload of the save)?
  7. Now here's the most important question... can you recreate it? go back to a save before the yoke was equipped. Manual equip a yoke (can use toys MCM).    < I suspect its a mod conflict, if you CAN recreate it. I suspect the above mentioned known Skyrim glitch, if you can't. but your answers to the above might shed more light>

It will also help to get your papyrus log. I'm asking for that if you CAN recreate it. A "how to" is in the FAQs if you need it.

EDIT re your edit

That's the fix for the mentioned Skyrim Glitch. Equipping magic will do the same. But I've never heard of this be tied to getting broken again by saving. Once the draw of weapon/magic fixes it, if you now save, it should be still fixed when you load. Maybe you have not tried that?

Ok after some more testing I'm still confused. Found a new way to trigger it. Also, with the workaround this isn't a gamebreaker at all anymore.

per your 1-7:

1. Yes, equipping a yoke and attacking works fine until loading...except when it doesn't. Can reliably reproduce this one by equipping yoke and attacking with unarmed before the yoke animation "starts". Will be mid-attack and the yoke shows up/arms go up, then unable to attack afterwards - same state as the load bug.
  2. Removing the yoke doesn't help, but yes the yoke animation goes away
  3. Can't draw weapons, can't attack. Equipping a spell fixes it, same as equipping a weapon (though again, having the yoke equipped means they get automatically unequipped). Haven't tried shouts as my saves are before I've acquired any.
  4. Camera is semi-bugged, not one I've seen before. Can zoom in and out, but can't rotate camera to view character from the front/side. With yoke equipped, moving around with WASD is more like directional movement, where my character faces the camera when I press S. After unlocking/unequipping yoke with the combat bug, can't rotate camera around character and WASD works normally. I've had that other bug I think (not related to this mod AFAIK), where it gets completely stuck, can't zoom in or out or rotate around, but that one is fixed by restarting Skyrim for me.
  5. Remove yoke, save, restart Skyrim and load does not fix it.
  6. Same with yoke equipped, restart Skyrim and load does not fix it.
  7. Yes, I can recreate it reliably, along with the new trigger I found in #1 above. Most of the time I get about halfway through a kick animation when it breaks, though this isn't 100% consistent - sometimes I have to activate and deactivate combat before it triggers, but it breaks every time as long as the yoke is equipped on that save. Except for the new bug above, having the yoke equipped the first time on the save doesn't trigger it. Unequipping the yoke, applying the workaround, saving and reloading fixes it unless I re-equip the yoke, save, and load (i.e. recreate it again).

Papyrus.0.log
Most recent Papyrus log, where I started with yoke equipped, unequipped yoke, fixed the bug, recreated the bug, unequipped yoke, equipped yoke and triggered the new bug.
There doesn't seem to be anything in here relating to Toys though...? I have Toys on Verbose logging...
Also, I have no idea where that DAYMOYL bit is coming from, I haven't had that installed since like 2 playthroughs ago???

EDIT: on re-reading and testing this, with the bug triggered it seems like I'm stuck in combat mode without being able to attack - the camera functionality is the same (can't rotate to view character from the front)

Edited by craphole
1 hour ago, craphole said:

Papyrus.0.log
Most recent Papyrus log, where I started with yoke equipped, unequipped yoke, fixed the bug, recreated the bug, unequipped yoke, equipped yoke and triggered the new bug.
There doesn't seem to be anything in here relating to Toys though...? I have Toys on Verbose logging...

Toys would normally show us many things in the log, as part of any game load. I should see it initialize, report the version, report if DD is installed or not, report your gender. I should see it load Toy Boxes. I should see it communicating with FNIS, to setup alternate animations.

The fact that there is absolutely zero log entries from Toys (and any Toys content mod too as I see you have several), means something with your installation, or more likely your save, is VERY wrong. You can't use it like this.

1 hour ago, craphole said:

Also, I have no idea where that DAYMOYL bit is coming from, I haven't had that installed since like 2 playthroughs ago???

Fits with what I said above. Its almost like what you think you have installed, and what your Mod Manager has actually done, is not the same thing. Your mod manager is deceiving you. So this is a big clue.

I believe the save is corrupt and many of the mods are suspended, due to this. I believe that your immediate issue is a corrupt save, not enough info to know if the installation itself is the problem. This could come from not starting a new game when you first installed Toys, or not following the Golden Rule since starting the new game, or both. Or it could come from a mod manager gone wild, as clearly at least some of DAYMOYL is there, when you think it should not be.

What I can tell you for sure, is that trouble shooting specific feature bugs, is chasing a red herring, because your game is screwed with that save. Nothing should be expected to work well. You will have many many problems, not just the ones you have found so far. These are problems from your save, not bugs.

If you'd like me to try and help further, show me a log, where you start a new game, equip the yoke (any toy that binds wrists for that matter as this is not at all a yoke specific issue, or Toys issue), see if the problem re-creates, and grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie

I'm on SE, and am having an issue with the armbinder animations, they're not playing at all, my character is just playing standard movement animations. I ran fnis properly, and the test within the MCM worked correctly. But the character does not play any armbinder animations. I am able to make them work with Nemesis, and no other mod's animations are not working, so I know it's not a mod conflict. I would just use nemesis but it has issues with sexlab defeat. 

Here's the FNIS log.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   9/3/2021 4:17:03 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=E:/Modding/Skyrim SE/Wabbajack/cupid/mods/fnis anims
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0.3%)
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"  (CTD:0.1%)

Reading 3jiou V1.0 ...     ChAnims:444     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:634     CTD:3.7%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading Anubs Futa V1.0 ...     ChAnims:72     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1221     CTD:7.1%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading AyasatoAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:291     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:482     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...     ChAnims:18     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:314     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:140     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:461     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:227     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:105     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:296     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:711     CTD:4.3%     pOpt:1.1%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:370     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:232     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:138     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:270     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_LegacyBoars V1.0 ...     ChAnims:50     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_LegacyDwarven V1.0 ...     ChAnims:15     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading DogmaMods V1.0 ...     ChAnims:608     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...     ChAnims:146     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...     ChAnims:85     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...     ChAnims:156     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...     ChAnims:339     CTD:2.1%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...     ChAnims:442     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:132     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:1.0%
        NOTE: K4Anims has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:468     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading nazonootoko V1.0 ...     ChAnims:43     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading nazonootokoTI V1.0 ...     ChAnims:248     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:226     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:107     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:101     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading testpack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:294     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Toys V1.2 ...     ChAnims:312(226)     CTD:5.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading TStory V0.91 ...     ChAnims:18     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Virgin V8.07 ...     ChAnims:381(27)     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 74 added file slots: 497 alternate files: 417

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_LegacyBoars V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V?.? ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading Virgin V1.00 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_LegacyDwarven V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureOriginalMisc V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

17775 animations for 77 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 17775  CTD:114.2%  pOpt:24.6%  max: 15569  LC: 29869 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 6444 animations for 29 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to E:/Modding/Skyrim SE/Wabbajack/cupid/mods/fnis anims

Thanks!

EDIT: Note that applying the skeleton arm fix patch in fnis did not change the issue.

Edited by RGB22111

I love what you've done with this mod but had a simple request.  I was wondering if in a future version of the Toys LE mod you could have the option through the MCM menu to give all toys the strip effect.  In this way any time any toy was equipped on your character their main armor would be unequipped"  The mod Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy has an option similar to this that you can turn on in the MCM menu to have your characters armor unequipped whenever one of the dds is triggered and equipped on you.  I would use that mod but I don't like how the regular dds aren't removed when you enter combat.  Just spitballing ideas. Take care and thank you for the great mod :)

Edited by SkyTem