Toys Poll  

859 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

18 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

I love what you've done with this mod but had a simple request.  I was wondering if in a future version of the Toys LE mod you could have the option through the MCM menu to give all toys the strip effect.  In this way any time any toy was equipped on your character their main armor would be unequipped"  The mod Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy has an option similar to this that you can turn on in the MCM menu to have your characters armor unequipped whenever one of the dds is triggered and equipped on you.  I would use that mod but I don't like how the regular dds aren't removed when you enter combat.  Just spitballing ideas. Take care and thank you for the great mod :)

The next release of Toys has a new effect, authors can but on any toy, called "Hardcore Strip". The current strip is a delayed strip and has the MCM chance slider. The new hardcore will be an immediate strip.

An option for any toy to cause striping would be easy, but this feels like an option for a content mod, not the framework. Like a "any toy in this Toy Box that is part of this mod", for for that matter they can just literally put the effect on all the toys they supply.

Further out into the future, I'm considering having the option for users to apply their own effect to any toy, unless the mod author has disabled that ability, say for a quest toy. User Defined Toys Effects. With this you could go strip crazy.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 8/31/2021 at 1:52 AM, VirginMarie said:

Ya true replacers are fine.

The log shows me that nemesis is wigging out badly. I'd say there's a good chance Nemesis is contributing to problems. See the FAQs for my view on Nemesis. 

92 instances like this...

[08/30/2021 - 06:25:59PM] error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	<unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 8
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysArmBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 306
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysMagicWristBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 422
	[toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.OnUpdateGameTime() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 4005

Hardcore prevents using hands. Non-hardcore is the mode where you should expect to be able to draw weapons, but not have kicking. Hardcore prevents drawing weapons, and you can kick. So I can't tell here (below), what your problem statement is as it's not adding up.

You could be confused. Please read my initial post explaining the expected behavior for the 2 modes, then re-test it and determine if there is actually a problem. You need to focus on the 2 modes, and for each, describe what they do, or don't do. We need to know which mode you are talking about, and address each individually as they work very differently, tech-wise.

• non-hardcore - can draw weapon / no kicking / use offset animations / not likely impacted by other mods, or the Nemesis issue
  • hardcore - can't draw weapon / can kick / use alternate animation / can easily be impacted by other mods, or the Nemesis issue

After an extensive period of reinstalling Skyrim and all mods it seems Nemesis was the problem and that it doesn't like to be uninstalled. Thanks for your help

On 9/3/2021 at 1:24 AM, RGB22111 said:

I'm on SE, and am having an issue with the armbinder animations, they're not playing at all, my character is just playing standard movement animations.

Apologies for not answering sooner. Somehow I missed seeing your post. :(

Your problem is definitely an installation issue. I see 3 possibilities:

1.  "too many animations" FNIS error  <--- most likely your problem
  2.  Touching Nemeis at all
  3.  Wabbajack is in play

I am able to make them work with Nemesis

If you have mucked with Nemesis, it tends to leave things behind when uninstalled which can break things. Seems others have done this and had problems (such as the post just above). More details on my take on Nemesis in the FAQs.

FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=E:/Modding/Skyrim SE/Wabbajack/cupid/mods/fnis anims

Generated files redirected to E:/Modding/Skyrim SE/Wabbajack/cupid/mods/fnis anims

Looks like you are using Wabbajack. I don't know if it can cause problems or not, but does have the potential to change what mods expect. I consider it slightly dangerous, but its not going away so I'd be happy to hear from people if its ok with Toys. Just keep in mind its adding a layer of complexity to sort through when things go wrong.

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<

EDIT: Note that applying the skeleton arm fix patch in fnis did not change the issue.

Skeleton arm fix WILL cause you some more subtle problems, but this is not your main problem.

Too many custom animations... this is most likely your problem.

Edited by VirginMarie

So that yellow jiggle bell acts like a belt?  It prevents whorecrux births?  awesome!

Spoiler

450276333_Screenshot(28).png.11a24a80c263af4df18598e83343921a.png

I don't understand the post above.  Toys is stripping all armor pieces ok.  What's nice so far that I've seen is toys is cycling toys on body.  Is that correct?  Toys is stripping a toy and adding a new toy in its place on any body slot.  Which I think is happening, and I love.  Thanks for fresh devices, and new look.  props to the designer of toys.  I haven't started SLaVe yet either.

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

So that yellow jiggle bell acts like a belt?  It prevents whorecrux births?  awesome!

Yes the Chastity Piercing is blocking vaginal. I believe the Whorecrux mod is checking for toys that block vaginal. You can use the Toys MCM, Worn Toys tab, to click on a toy, and see the details, in this case you'd see if it blocks vaginal.

Toys is stripping all armor pieces ok.

Toys Strip Effect strips only slot 32 (main armor). The current effect is kind of "softcore" because the strip event is delayed, and uses the MCM chance slider. The new upcoming Hardcore Strip is an immediate strip, the moment you equip a slot 32 something.

Toys and its content mods also use the Sexlab strip feature, not to be confused with the Strip Effect. Sexlab strip is useful for scenes, is immediate, and strips more than just slot 32.

What's nice so far that I've seen is toys is cycling toys on body.  Is that correct?  Toys is stripping a toy and adding a new toy in its place on any body slot.  Which I think is happening, and I love.  Thanks for fresh devices, and new look.  props to the designer of toys.  I haven't started SLaVe yet either.

Yes, Toys has 4 different "Transformation" effects. For example high arousal will trigger a transformation (toy swaps to different variant). You can read the detail for Transformation Effects on the Features page.

Edited by VirginMarie
21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The next release of Toys has a new effect, authors can but on any toy, called "Hardcore Strip". The current strip is a delayed strip and has the MCM chance slider. The new hardcore will be an immediate strip.

An option for any toy to cause striping would be easy, but this feels like an option for a content mod, not the framework. Like a "any toy in this Toy Box that is part of this mod", for for that matter they can just literally put the effect on all the toys they supply.

Further out into the future, I'm considering having the option for users to apply their own effect to any toy, unless the mod author has disabled that ability, say for a quest toy. User Defined Toys Effects. With this you could go strip crazy.

Thank you again for the quick reply.  The only other thing that that I can think of to make Toys LE better  is to have the selectable option in the MCM menu to have the toy equip events only happen inside towns.  I'm out of ideas.  Anyone else have anything to suggest.  Thank you again and take care.

51 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

What does it mean? Toy equip events? The transformations? Mods equipping toys on you? Something else?

Oh i meant for the event where an equipped item reveals itself to be a mimic.  You could choose to have the chance for that event turned off in the wilderness and dungeons while still being enabled in towns.  Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy has that feature.  She should know how that feature could be added if people wanted it for this mod.  Thank you for the reply and this cool mod :).  TTYL

Edited by SkyTem
10 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

Oh i meant that when an equipped item revealed itself to be a mimic you could choose to have the chance for that event turned off outside of towns while still being enabled in the wilderness and dungeons.  TTYL.

Toys does no mimic feature. The closest thing we have to that is Transformation Effects, which you can read about on the Features page. With transformation, a mod author could create a toy doing such thing though.

Edited by VirginMarie
12 minutes ago, cobra0798 said:

When running DD and Toys at the same time, should Toys override DD's files? I noticed there were two files that conflicted.

Its 2 animation files which are identical in both mods. So does not matter if let it you override or not. Toys is just installing them for the case where DD is not installed.

Sorry if asked multiple times before, but wanted to ask again. ?Mod like whorecrux is seeing all the orgasms caused from toys...

Spoiler

201656837_Screenshot(29).png.da1ea88c2e571d43600e3961a2c009a9.png

But SexLab isn't seeing anything

Spoiler

1867862604_Screenshot(30).png.ebc2f10813b42a0e8e9031050242b234.png

Think mod sexlab hormones is not seeing all the masturbations from toys is because sexlab is not seeing all the masturbations from toys.  Will that be fixed in next release.  Or help if I've missed a setting in mcm that's preventing sexlab seeing that.  thanks

49 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Mod like whorecrux is seeing all the orgasms caused from toys...

107 orgasms! Wow nice job! You've been busy. My guess is that you are saying the number is too high.

The feature is in Whorecrux. I can't fix it in Toys. Perhaps post this on the Whorecrux thread, or join Toys Discord and post in the Whorecrux project.

49 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Think mod sexlab hormones is not seeing all the masturbations from toys is because sexlab is not seeing all the masturbations from toys.  Will that be fixed in next release.  Or help if I've missed a setting in mcm that's preventing sexlab seeing that.  thanks

Sexlab has no feature to see orgasms from another mod, including Toys. It only broadcasts to other mods, its own orgasms. So I can't make Toys be seen. Toys DOES see sexlab orgasms. 

If Hormones wants to see Toys orgasms, it's Hormones role to watch. 

Thinks of it this way...

• Sexlab and Toys are the mods DOING orgasms. They both provide a means for other mods to "see"
  • Hormones and Whorecrux are the mods wanting to see/react to orgasms. They both need to do the work to "look" and use the info
Edited by VirginMarie
4 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

107 orgasms! Wow nice job! You've been busy. My guess is that you are saying the number is too high.

The feature is in Whorecrux. I can't fix it in Toys. Perhaps post this on the Whorecrux thread, or join Toys Discord and post in the Whorecrux project.

Sexlab has no feature to see orgasms from another mod, including Toys. It only broadcasts to other mods, its own orgasms. So I can't make Toys be seen. Toys DOES see sexlab orgasms. 

If Hormones wants to see Toys orgasms, it's Hormones role to watch. There is no means for me to force it to see them. Toys Mod Events are available for any mod to see Toys Climaxes. I can't fix Hormones.

Thinks of it this way...

• Sexlab and Toys are the mods DOING orgasms. They both provide a means for other mods to "see"
  • Hormones and Whorecrux are the mods wanting to see/react to orgasms. They both need to do the work to "look" and use the info

Yep, toys has kept her busy.  I was just comparing the two mods.  whorecrux is seeing all the orgasms (action from toys).  Sexlab is not seeing masturbations(action from toys).  And I was just making an assumption the reason Hormones isn't seeing the masturbations count because sexlab is not seeing the masturbation count from toys.    

9 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Yep, toys has kept her busy.  I was just comparing the two mods.  whorecrux is seeing all the orgasms (action from toys).  Sexlab is not seeing masturbations(action from toys).  And I was just making an assumption the reason Hormones isn't seeing the masturbations count because sexlab is not seeing the masturbation count from toys.    

Sexlab does not have not have any intent of seeing them. I have no means to make it see them. The chain of events you imagine, does not exist. Hormones needs to do like Whorerux did, and do the work to see Toys events.

Edited by VirginMarie
8 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Sexlab does not have not have any intent of seeing them. I have no means to make it see them. The chain of events you imagine, does not exist. Hormones needs to do like Whorerux did, and do the work to see Toys events.

Well I need to get DeepBlueFrog's butt on it...hehehe.  Thanks I understand.

Edited by leesjig
On 9/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, VirginMarie said:

Apologies for not answering sooner. Somehow I missed seeing your post. :(

Your problem is definitely an installation issue. I see 3 possibilities:

1.  "too many animations" FNIS error  <--- most likely your problem
  2.  Touching Nemeis at all
  3.  Wabbajack is in play

If you have mucked with Nemesis, it tends to leave things behind when uninstalled which can break things. Seems others have done this and had problems (such as the post just above). More details on my take on Nemesis in the FAQs.

Looks like you are using Wabbajack. I don't know if it can cause problems or not, but does have the potential to change what mods expect. I consider it slightly dangerous, but its not going away so I'd be happy to hear from people if its ok with Toys. Just keep in mind its adding a layer of complexity to sort through when things go wrong.

Skeleton arm fix WILL cause you some more subtle problems, but this is not your main problem.

Too many custom animations... this is most likely your problem.

Thanks for the detailed response. I went ahead and did more testing based on your recommendations. I tried removing all Sexlab animation packs beyond the default (getting rid of the "Too many animations" error), with Nemisis disabled, in a new save. Still the same issue. 

After that I realized I forgot to mention that I had Dynamic Animation Replacer Installed, I disabled it, no change.

After that I tried removing things that had animations, TK Dodge, Ultimate Combat & Archery Gameplay Overhaul were disabled. No Change. 

So after that I am out of ideas. Do you have any thoughts?

Here's my new FNIS log.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   9/7/2021 3:45:28 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...     ChAnims:20     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: Beastess uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading DiaryOfMine V5 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Toys V1.2 ...     ChAnims:312(226)     CTD:5.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 66 added file slots: 452 alternate files: 390

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Defeat V?.? ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

3919 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 3919  CTD:28.9%  pOpt:3.8%  max: 13544  LC: 7570 (max. 26162)

968 animations for 4 mods and 39 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

And My Mod Organizer 2 installed items.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"

"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0003","+","Cleaned Masters"

"0004","+","Essential_separator"

"0005","+","SKSE Scripts"

"0006","+","SKSE64 ini pre-download for lazy users"

"0007","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"

"0008","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"

"0009","+","Bug Fixes SSE"

"0010","+","JContainers SE"

"0011","+","PrivateProfileRedirector SE - Faster game start (INI file cacher)"

"0012","+",".NET Script Framework"

"0013","+","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"

"0014","+","UIExtensions"

"0015","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"

"0017","+","DynDOLOD Resources SE"

"0019","+","HD LODs Textures SE"

"0020","+","ENB_separator"

"0021","+","ENB Helper SE"

"0022","+","Smooth Sky mesh - SSE"

"0023","+","Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB"

"0024","+","Textures and Meshes_separator"

"0025","+","unofficial performance optimized textures AKA (UPOT)"

"0026","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"

"0027","+","Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_Part_1"

"0028","+","Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_Part_2"

"0029","+","Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_Part_3"

"0030","+","Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_1.8._Update"

"0031","+","Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K"

"0032","+","NSM - SMIM Patch"

"0033","+","Designs of the Nords"

"0034","+","RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition"

"0035","+","RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS"

"0036","+","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"

"0037","+","Enhanced Blood Textures"

"0038","+","JS Purses and Septims SE"

"0039","+","UI_separator"

"0040","+","SkyUI"

"0041","+","Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI"

"0042","+","More Informative Console"

"0043","+","Copy and Paste in Console"

"0044","+","Stay At The System Page - Updated"

"0045","+","SkyHUD"

"0046","+","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"

"0047","+","moreHUD SE"

"0050","+","RaceMenu Special Edition Cupid 2"

"0051","+","Main Font Replacement SSE"

"0052","+","Clean Menu"

"0053","+","ReCleaned Menu"

"0054","+","Remove QuickSave Button from SkyUI System Menu"

"0055","+","Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem"

"0056","+","Smaller Vanilla Cursors"

"0057","+","AirplaneRandy_EroticaLoading_v1"

"0058","+","Lighting_separator"

"0059","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"

"0060","+","Enhanced Lights and FX Patches"

"0061","+","ELFX Fixes"

"0062","+","ELFX - Exteriors Fixes"

"0063","+","Obsidian Weathers and Seasons"

"0064","+","Graphics_separator"

"0065","+","Realistic Water Two"

"0066","+","Enhanced Vanilla Trees"

"0067","+","Audio_separator"

"0068","+","Immersive Sounds - Compendium"

"0069","+","QOL_separator"

"0070","+","Better Jumping SE"

"0071","+","Classic Sprinting Redone (SKSE64)"

"0072","+","Better Stealing"

"0073","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"

"0074","+","Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu"

"0075","+","Body and NPC_separator"

"0076","+","High Poly Head SE"

"0078","+","Fresh Faces - SSE"

"0079","+","Kalilies NPCs"

"0080","+","Pandorable's NPCs"

"0081","+","Pandorable's NPCs - Dawnguard SE"

"0082","+","Pandorable's NPCs - Dragonborn"

"0084","+","Pandorable's Valerica"

"0085","+","Pandorable's NPCs - Males"

"0086","+","1 PAN_Initiates - vanilla SE"

"0087","+","[Modified] Pandorable's Initiates"

"0088","+","PAN_NPCS_MERGED"

"0089","+","Bijin NPCs SE"

"0090","+","Bijin Warmaidens SE"

"0091","+","Bijin Wives SE"

"0092","+","Bijin All in One 2019"

"0093","+","AIO - YBMT (For Bijin AIO SSE 2018)"

"0094","+","The Men of Winter SSE"

"0095","+","Serana Re-Imagined CBBE 3BBB"

"0098","+","SOS - Futa"

"0101","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended Cupid 2"

"0102","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"

"0103","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"

"0104","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE Update"

"0105","+","The Eyes Of Beauty - NPC"

"0106","+","Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-"

"0107","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"

"0109","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- Cupid 2"

"0110","+","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"

"0111","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"

"0114","+","CBBE 3BA"

"0117","+","Havok's Racemenu Makeup Overlays (Lipstick)"

"0118","+","KS Hairdos SSE"

"0119","+","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"

"0120","+","Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos SE"

"0121","+","Salt and Wind - KS Hairdo's SMP Retexture"

"0122","+","Skin_separator"

"0125","+","Bijin Skin - CBBE (3)"

"0126","+","Bijin Skin - CBBE 8K Body Diffuse"

"0131","+","SOS - Futanari - Patch for Bijin Skin"

"0132","+","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"

"0139","+","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"

"0140","+","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"

"0142","+","CreatureFramework V2_0_1A"

"0145","+","MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE"

"0147","+","BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks Cupid 2"

"0150","+","(4) Community Overlays 1 - Main - CBBE 4K"

"0151","+","(Q) Community Overlays 1 - Bugfix Patch"

"0152","+","(2) Community Overlays 2 - Main - CBBE"

"0153","+","Community Overlays 3 CBBE"

"0154","+","Ziovendian Bodypaints - Female (CBBE)"

"0155","+","Female Makeup Suite - Face - 4K"

"0156","+","SkFO SE -Skin Feature Overlays- 4K"

"0157","+","Yyvengar Bodypaints - Female (CBBE)"

"0158","+","(2)Barbarian Bodypaints - CBBE"

"0159","+","WNB -Weathered Nordic Bodypaints SE- 4K"

"0160","+","(2) SBP SE - Simple Belly Paints - 4K"

"0161","+","Wolfpaint - Face - Racemenu Overlays"

"0162","+","Vanilla Warpaints Absolution"

"0163","+","VMHD - All Races - 4K"

"0164","+","(2) Sunstarved Tanlines - CBBE"

"0170","+","Clothes and Armor_separator"

"0172","+","BDs Armor and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BA"

"0173","+","BD's Armor and clothes replacer CBBE 3BA - V1.42 Update file"

"0175","+","Ghaans Revealing CBBE 3BBB Outfits v3.1.3 Cupid 2"

"0177","+","GPL CBBE SE Bodyslide Files"

"0178","+","Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides"

"0179","+","Osare Underwear (CBBE 3BB)"

"0180","+","Mini Skirts Collection (CBBE 3BB)(SMP Skirts)"

"0181","+","Undies - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)"

"0182","+","Undies - CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides"

"0183","+","[Zynx][Kurese] Astaroth Suit (3BB)"

"0184","+","DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL"

"0185","+","[SE] Dint999 BDO Arethel+Heled SMP CBBE 3BA"

"0186","+","[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection 6.0"

"0187","+","[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection - 3BBB bodyslide v0.2"

"0188","+","Homebody [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"

"0189","+","Latex Leotard [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"

"0190","+","Budoka Goddess [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"

"0191","+","Complexity [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"

"0192","+","Fate Scathach - CBBE - BHUNP - (3BB - SMP)"

"0193","+","[immyneedscake] RyanReos Primrose Egypt"

"0194","+","[Zynx][Anano] Layer Bikini (3BB)"

"0195","+","[Zynx] Sexy Transparent Swimsuits"

"0196","+","MiniBikini_"

"0198","+","The Expanded World of Bikini Armors"

"0200","+","TAWOBA REMASTERED CBBE SE Cupid 2"

"0203","+","Bikini Ascend Replacer 3BA"

"0204","+","TEWOBA Replacer (3BA)"

"0208","+","D-Huntress (CBBE)"

"0209","+","Black Rose (CBBE)"

"0210","+","Lustmord Vampire Armour - Standalone Colours - SSE CBBE BodySlide"

"0211","+","DragonPlateBrazen"

"0212","+","Stoneheart Jewelry SSE 4K version"

"0213","+","Aradia Living Armor (CBBE)"

"0214","+","Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection - CBBE SE"

"0215","+","Nezzar's Lingerie CBBE 3BBB"

"0216","+","3BA SE Taimanin Renew"

"0217","+","HS2_BunyCostume"

"0218","+","Overhit Syana by Team TAL"

"0219","+","Overhit Jannedaarc by Team TAL"

"0220","+","[SE] Dint999 BDO Sor LumiK SMP 3BA by em486"

"0221","+","DR Aris by Team TAL"

"0222","+","BDOR Caroxya by Team TAL"

"0223","+","[Zynx][Melodic] Dragon Queen"

"0224","+","ArmorMerge"

"0225","+","COCO Pinup Cheongsam - CBBE SE"

"0226","+","Restricted Santa"

"0227","+","TERA Uniforms"

"0228","+","Printed Tights"

"0229","+","Rogue Sorceress Outfit (3BB)(SMP)"

"0230","+","Osare HotPants (CBBE 3BB)"

"0231","+","Osare Swimsuit (CBBE 3BB)"

"0232","+","Osare GothicLolita (3BB)(SMP)"

"0233","+","Osare Panties(3BB)"

"0235","+","Daedric Chainmail Rework CBBE 3BA Cupid 2"

"0236","+","Chest of Spandex"

"0237","+","Newmiller's Elven Summoner Set - CBBE"

"0238","+","KardiaArmor3BBB"

"0239","+","[Zynx][Onigiri] Survival Gear"

"0240","+","Daring Armor Of Intrigue 3BBB"

"0241","+","Odd - Hellraiser Outfit CBBE 3BA"

"0242","+","(YS) Artoria Pendragon - CBBE SE"

"0244","+","Presets_separator"

"0245","+","Shiva Body - CBBE - TBD - UUNP - Bodyslide Preset SE"

"0247","+","FG's Summer Preset"

"0248","+","Dream Angels CBBE SSE BodySlide Preset"

"0249","+","NaturalCurves - Bodyslide Preset"

"0250","+","Greek Goddess - All in One"

"0251","+","Sylvie - CBBE and 3BA BodySlide Preset"

"0252","+","Eva Bodyslide Preset CBBE and CBBE 3BBB"

"0255","+","Voluptuous Aine - CBBE and 3BA (3BBB) Bodyslide preset"

"0256","+","Alera CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body Preset"

"0257","+","Laffy - CBBE and 3BA semi realistic bodyslide preset"

"0260","+","Wench Body SSE -Bodyslide Preset-"

"0261","+","Wrong Body - CBBE Bodyslide preset with physics configs"

"0262","+","Daddys Plaything 3BBB Bodyslide Preset"

"0263","+","Teru Apex V2 CBBE 3BA 3BBB 2.0"

"0264","+","The Sensual Lady 16 Bodyslide Presets2.3-33452-2-3-B-1630011848"

"0265","+","DIAMOND Body Preset for CBBE and 3BBB"

"0266","+","The_Nordic_Bombshell_Original_v1.6 SE"

"0267","+","TNB_Excessive_Body_v1.5.1 SE"

"0268","+","TNB_MaidensFollower_Body_v1.6 SE"

"0269","+","TNB_Maidens_Natural_Busty_v1.5.1 SE"

"0270","+","TNB_Milf_Busty_Body_v1.6 SE"

"0271","+","TNB_Natural_Body_v1.6 SE"

"0272","+","TNB_Athletic_Body_v1.6 SE"

"0273","+","Umbrael's Umbrage - 3BA Bodyslide Preset"

"0274","+","Teru Scandalous 1.0 Bodyslide"

"0275","+","Animations_separator"

"0276","+","No Spinning Death Animation"

"0277","+","FNIS Behavior SE"

"0278","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"

"0279","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"

"0282","+","Animated Clutter"

"0286","+","Other_separator"

"0287","+","JK's Skyrim"

"0288","+","Official Unique Flowers and Plants SSE"

"0289","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"

"0290","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"

"0291","+","PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE"

"0292","+","Equipable Beast Tails - HDT SMP (Physics)"

"0293","+","GR Inari EarsTails SMP SE v2.1"

"0294","+","Quick Light SE"

"0296","+","Daedric Bitchs SE"

"0297","+","Rosa"

"0300","+","Skat The Rat"

"0301","+","Tirk End Version"

"0302","+","Pretty Corpses Follower Pack"

"0303","+","Nerida - Custom Voice Rogue Follower"

"0304","+","De'zicrah - Custom Orc Voice Follower"

"0305","+","Solar - Custom Voice Follower"

"0306","+","Yashira - Custom Voice Redguard Follower"

"0307","+","Hel Unleashed - Custom Voice Follower"

"0308","+","Nemain - Custom Voice Follower"

"0309","+","Tish Stone-Flower V3 SSE"

"0310","+","Nerida the Crow - Halloween Follower Special Edition"

"0311","+","Shae Whisper-Strike - Nord Archer Follower - SSE"

"0312","+","Mae Little-Fire SSE - Nord Follower"

"0313","+","3BBB Veronica_Vamp ESP"

"0314","+","3BBB Verona_Vamp ESP"

"0315","+","Belle A Beautiful Follower - Standard Version 1.1"

"0316","+","Belle A Beautiful Follower - High Poly Version 1.1"

"0317","+","Kitty Follower"

"0318","+","Kitten Follower"

"0319","+","Katrina and Veronica - CBBE 3BA"

"0320","+","3BBB Agata_Follower ESP"

"0321","+","3BBB Nord Andra_Follower ESP"

"0322","+","3BBB Ayana_Follower ESP"

"0323","+","3BBB Imperial Arabella_Follower ESP"

"0324","+","3BBB Nord Stella_Follower ESP"

"0325","+","3BBB SE Annabelle_Follower ESP"

"0326","+","3BBB Imperial Freya_Follower ESP"

"0327","+","3BBB Imperial Ariana_Follower ESP"

"0328","+","3BBB-Vampire Nila ESP"

"0329","+","3BBB Nord_Luthien_follower ESP"

"0330","+","3BBB Vampire Kauket LongHair ESP2"

"0331","+","3BBB Barbara_Follower ESP"

"0332","+","3BBB Gina_Follower ESP"

"0333","+","3BBB Idril - Indis_Followers ESP"

"0334","+","3BBB Elanlenya_Elaonirya ESP"

"0335","+","3BBB Alissa_Follower ESP"

"0336","+","3BBB Aiyana_Follower ESP"

"0337","+","All-in-one CBBE BAC_Cirel Follower"

"0338","+","Aria Bal Follower SSE - Daedric Armor and Sword - CBBE (SE) - Physics - v4.0.1"

"0339","+","TFollowers SSE - CBBE (SE) Curvy - Special Physics - V2.2.3"

"0340","+","TFollowers 2 SSE - CBBE (SE) Curvy - Special Physics - v1.1.2"

"0341","+","TFollowers 3 SSE - CBBE (SE) Curvy - Special Physics - v1.2.3"

"0342","+","Harem SSE - CBBE (SE) Curvy - Special Physics - 4k Bijin Skin - v1.2.3"

"0343","+","Harem Volume 2 SSE - AIO - Naked - Default Body - v3.1.0"

"0344","+","Celyria SE"

"0345","+","The Dark Triumvirate - Revamped SE"

"0346","+","Aumriel - RDO SE"

"0347","+","Aumriel CBBE"

"0348","+","Amuriel CBBE Updated esp"

"0349","+","Xavira SE"

"0350","+","Xavira CBBE"

"0351","+","Carmilla - vampire follower"

"0352","+","Carmilla CBBE"

"0353","+","Altmer Sisters SE"

"0354","+","Altmer Sisters CBBE"

"0355","+","Pandorable's Heroines SE"

"0356","+","Heroines Follower Pack"

"0357","+","PAN_LadyArkay"

"0358","+","PAN_LadyArkay CBBE SE"

"0359","+","Teneska the Sparrowhawk"

"0360","+","Mikela"

"0361","+","Sigrun"

"0362","+","Astrid the Frosthearted"

"0363","+","All-in-One 3BBB Lenna Follower SE"

"0364","+","Shiva Standalone Follower - Main File"

"0365","+","E M A - All in One Standalone Follower"

"0366","+","Maya Standalone Follower - Main File"

"0367","+","Maya Perk Tweaks"

"0368","+","Maya Dual Wield"

"0369","+","ABELA All in One - Main File"

"0370","+","Kristina Standalone Follower - Main File"

"0371","+","Monika Standalone Follower - Main File"

"0372","+","Shaira - Standalone Follower Main File"

"0373","+","Bosmer Sisters - Main File"

"0374","+","Claire"

"0375","+","Follower Cynthia the Spell Lady SE - CBBE"

"0376","+","Venice"

"0377","+","Moniko - Fomod Installer for SSE"

"0378","+","Cola Nyr - Standalone Tank Follower - 3BBA - High Poly EFM"

"0379","+","Karin A Beautiful Custom Follower - STANDARD VERSION"

"0380","+","Nether's Dark Elf Followers"

"0381","+","Haertys Snow Elf Follower"

"0382","+","YuiH StandAlone Follower - Ciceria (Renewal) CBBE SSE"

"0383","+","Kate Follower SSE - CBBE (SE) - Physics - v1.2.0"

"0384","+","Fantasy Style Followers SE - original"

"0385","+","- Miri - Half Khajiit Follower"

"0386","+","Miri - Hybrid Khajiit Follower (CBBE)"

"0387","+","The Huntress Reborn - Eleanor Follower SSE - v2.2.0"

"0388","+","Kirsten Voiced Thief Follower - CBBE"

"0389","+","Giselle - Butterfly - CBBE"

"0390","+","Giselle - Butterfly - Update"

"0391","+","-Raina- A Fully Customizable Akaviri Follower (Preset Included)"

"0392","+","-Stella- A Fully Customizable Imperial Follower (Preset Included)"

"0393","+","High Elf Queens - Default or Vanilla Edition"

"0394","+","Liliaya Spelliare SE"

"0395","+","Ariente Follower SSE (CBBE)"

"0396","+","Neve"

"0397","+","Mary-Jane CBBE"

"0398","+","Cassadora CBBE"

"0399","+","Rhaiella CBBE"

"0400","+","Milliandris CBBE"

"0401","+","Hekate and Lilly CBBE"

"0402","+","hekate and lilly esp update"

"0403","+","Clarynthe CBBE"

"0404","+","Klarissa CBBE"

"0405","+","Priscilla SSE v1.3 - Standalone Follower - UNP Body No Physics"

"0406","+","SGoS Lynx High Poly Head Follower CBBE SE"

"0407","+","Callie - Standalone Follower CBBE SSE"

"0408","+","Callie - Standalone Follower - Fixes"

"0409","+","Maelstrom - Fully Voiced Follower and Quest Mod SSE"

"0411","+","Vampira - All in one install (ESP version)"

"0412","+","PAN_Voira"

"0413","+","Elyse Follower HIGH POLY Version"

"0414","+","Inuel_v1.01_CBBE 3BBB SE"

"0415","+","3BBB Ximena_Follower ESP"

"0416","+","Nova - Elemental Witch"

"0417","+","Follower Merge"

"0426","+","Skyrim Weapons Expansion"

"0428","+","Blade and Blunt - A Combat Overhaul"

"0429","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper"

"0430","+","SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay SSE Port"

"0431","+","Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul"

"0432","+","Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim"

"0433","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"

"0434","+","Ordinator - Combat Styles"

"0435","+","Vokriinator - Choice Cuts"

"0436","+","Vokriinator Plus - Adamant AddOn"

"0437","+","High Level Enemies"

"0438","+","High Level Enemies - Scaled"

"0441","+","Apocalypse"

"0442","+","Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch"

"0443","+","Apocalypse - Vokrii Compatibility Patch"

"0444","+","Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon (Ported by Velgath)"

"0445","+","SPERG - Apocalypse Patch"

"0446","+","Path of Sorcery - Apocalypse Patch"

"0447","+","Apocalypse Patch Merge"

"0450","+","Missives"

"0451","+","New Places_separator"

"0452","+","GomaPeroLand"

"0457","+","SexLab_separator"

"0459","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8-"

"0460","+","SLAL_SE"

"0461","+","SexLab Anim Limit Booster"

"0462","+","MassMatchMakerSE"

"0463","+","SL Tools 3 SE"

"0464","+","SexLab - Sound FX Replacer"

"0465","+","GenderBender_SE"

"0466","+","SexLab Strapons"

"0467","+","SexLab Cumshot 1.7.3 SE"

"0468","+","SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5"

"0471","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"

"0473","+","SE_SLAM"

"0474","+","SexLab EagerNPCSERev2"

"0475","+","Arousal Based MatchMaker"

"0477","+","Dripping when aroused Cupid 2"

"0478","+","SL Animations_separator"

"0527","+","ZaZ8+"

"0529","+","betterblowjobSE101"

"0530","+","NoOverpenetration_SE_1"

"0531","+","Poses_separator"

"0536","+","Fixes_separator"

"0537","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"0538","+","Better Dialogue Controls"

"0539","+","Better MessageBox Controls"

"0540","+","opparco mfg Command for SSE"

"0541","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"

"0542","+","Bugfix Compilation"

"0543","+","Flora Respawn Fix"

"0544","+","Enchantment Reload Fix SE"

"0545","+","SSE Display Tweaks"

"0546","+","JK's Skyrim - RWT Patch"

"0547","+","QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium"

"0548","+","Unofficial ELFX SMIM fps performance patch"

"0549","+","Immersive Sounds Compendium - PATCHES"

"0550","+","JK's Skyrim No Lights Patch"

"0551","+","360 Walk and Run Plus"

"0552","+","JK's Skyrim and Missives Compatibility Patch"

"0553","+","Outputs_separator"

"0555","+","A Quality World Map"

"0556","+","CupidTexGen"

"0557","+","CupidDynDOLOD"

"0558","+","CupidOcclusion"

"0559","+","Default Preset and SexLab Config"

"0560","+","Cupid Patch"

"0561","+","Jaxonz Renamer"

"0563","+","Nether's Follower Framework Cupid 2"

"0566","+","ShowRaceMenu Alternative - Latest Version"

"0569","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.4.2"

"0570","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"

"0573","+","The Men of Winter - Ulfric Hotfix"

"0580","+","SlaveTatsSE (Cupid 2)"

"0581","+","DibellanDefender"

"0582","+","DibellanTextures-tribal - Custom"

"0584","+","vampy_tats"

"0585","+","SlaveTats-symbols"

"0586","+","SlaveTats-brat"

"0587","+","SlaveTats-property"

"0588","+","SlaveTats-anal"

"0589","+","Joomlatats"

"0590","+","SlaveTats-criminal"

"0591","+","AndroolPetPlay"

"0592","+","AndroolSlut"

"0593","+","AndroolSub"

"0594","+","B3lisario-stockings"

"0595","+","DocClox-civilwar"

"0596","+","Doomsman"

"0597","+","ElfMeetOrc"

"0598","+","NYINEGY-makeup"

"0600","+","Rutah-art"

"0601","+","Rutah-nordic"

"0602","+","SlaveTatsBodyOptions"

"0603","+","SlaveTats-dominant"

"0604","+","SlaveTats-draconic"

"0605","+","SlaveTats-makeup"

"0606","+","SlaveTats-petplay"

"0607","+","Slavetats-preg"

"0608","+","SlaveTats-scrawl"

"0609","+","SlaveTats-sm"

"0610","+","SlaveTats-submissive"

"0611","+","SlaveTats-whore"

"0612","+","SlaveTats-zoo"

"0613","+","TSS5062-sperm"

"0614","+","TSS5062-sperm-heavy"

"0615","+","Willingplatypus"

"0616","+","Tramp"

"0617","+","Tramp-Les"

"0618","+","Tramp-Rough"

"0619","+","RRTattoos_v1_2K"

"0620","+","Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu"

"0621","+","Glevtats"

"0622","+","dse-buttplug"

"0624","+","SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v0_3_0b"

"0628","+","TheBookOfSex"

"0642","+","AccessibleMerchantStorage"

"0643","+","KuerteeLessPredictableRespawns"

"0644","+","KuerteeLessPredictableRespawnsMCM"

"0648","+","The_Bondage_House_SE_0"

"0649","+","TDF"

"0654","+","The Manipulator"

"0657","+","Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition English SE 1.11V"

"0660","+","HorsePenisRedux"

"0665","+","Circlets recipes"

"0666","+","IndividualShoutCooldownRemake"

"0667","+","Shout Cooldowns That Make Sense"

"0669","+","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO Final"

"0670","+","RDO Patches Final"

"0671","+","RDO - MCM Patch 1.3"

"0674","+","BBLS-Main-SE"

"0675","+","BBLS_SKSE64_Patch"

"0676","+","Music-Dancing-Luxury-Suite-SE"

"0677","+","Live_Another_Life_Extension_BBLS"

"0678","+","Extensions_Woohoo_Patch"

"0679","+","Automatic Item Storage"

"0680","+","AutomaticItemStorage - Ordinator Patch"

"0681","+","Perk Point Book"

"0684","+","HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE"

"0686","+","SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.06 Cupid 2"

"0687","+","Ria DAR v1.2.4 SE"

"0690","+","SexLabs Beastess"

"0691","+","DibellasBlessings14"

"0695","+","Captives"

"0696","+","LewdMarks"

"0697","+","NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer"

"0701","+","One With Nature SSE"

"0702","+","AutoUnequipAmmo"

"0704","+","Nordichair"

"0705","+","NordicBodyHair"

"0706","+","EquipableStockings"

"0711","+","HGHair"

"0712","+","ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized"

"0714","+","ApachiiSkyHairFemale"

"0715","+","SeranaDialogEdit"

"0724","+","Serana Dialogue Add-On SE"

"0725","+","SDA Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch"

"0726","+","SDA Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch Cupid 2"

"0727","+","SDA Serana Dialogue Edit Patch Cupid 2"

"0728","+","SDA SL Patch Cupid 2"

"0729","+","SDA Lustmord Patch (ESPFE Version Standalone Colours) Cupid 2"

"0730","+","Serana's Hood Fix"

"0731","+","BeastessSabrecatAndSpiderDialogueFix"

"0732","+","SrtCrashFix_SSE v0.3 Beta"

"0735","+","3BBBShiva"

"0738","+","milkyanimobj"

"0754","+","My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) SSE - v3.1.2"

"0757","+","TDF Legendary SLEN V1.0"

"0760","+","Vampire eye unlocker"

"0763","+","Protect Your People SE 1.3"

"0765","+","Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE 1.552V"

"0766","+","Cum Leak 1.0 (Fillherup moan sound replacer)"

"0767","+","FillHerUpBakaMorphPatch"

"0771","+","DDAIXCBBESEV1.2"

"0772","+","TNB_Bombshell_Excessive_Body-v1.4 SE"

"0773","+","TNB_Bombshell_Natural_Body_v1.4.1 SE"

"0785","+","Immersive Wenches SE"

"0786","+","Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch"

"0787","+","Extra Uniques"

"0788","+","Sleep Tight SE"

"0789","+","Unlimited Training"

"0790","+","True Master Trainers (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch)"

"0791","+","ARTFUL DODGER - Dynamic Pickpocket Cap"

"0792","+","Perfect Touch Them Essentials - 1.0.0 - Main File.zip"

"0796","+","MannequinChicks"

"0797","+","MannequinSexLab Fix"

"0798","+","Mannequin Stay Put"

"0801","+","Skystone Castle v1.6"

"0807","+","Better Vampires 8.6 SE"

"0809","+","Sexlab LightMeUp SE"

"0815","+","RaceMenu High Heels Fixes"

"0818","+","Cherry's Eyes"

"0823","+","PAN_Lamae's_Gaze"

"0825","+","My 3BBB Follower Body Conversions"

"0826","+","Mitsuriou's Follower Bodies Overhaul - 3BBB Inactive Plugins"

"0827","+","Mitsuriou's Follower Bodies Overhaul - 3BBB Active Plugins"

"0828","+","AreYouThereSE"

"0831","+","Soul Gem Vendor"

"0834","+","SexLabMoreCreatures"

"0835","+","MoreNastyCritters Always Erect With MHC"

"0847","+","SLACS Dark Mess"

"0866","+","SexLab FuckEmUp SE 1.2 Tweaked 2"

"0869","+","1706603806_pahe_lives_on"

"0871","+","LazyItemHiderRedux"

"0877","+","SC - Cubemaps"

"0878","+","Demonatrix SE CBBE (3BA) v1.1"

"0879","+","Dark Arena SE v1.2+"

"0880","+","Anuketh Greek Goddesses Mega Pack"

"0881","+","Toys Framework SE V1.2"

"0883","+","Toys_Bodyslide_SE_CBBE_3bbb_V1"

"0885","+","Classic ToyBox SE CBBE 3bbb V1.21 RC"

"0889","+","SLAL Merge"

"0890","+","Bodyslide Outputs cupid2"

"0891","+","fnis anims"

"0893","+","DAR_32k_AnimationLimit"

"0894","+","Potion of Reset Attributes SSE"

"0895","+","4K. New Mara Statue SE"

"0896","+","4K. Shrine of Azura. Ver.1 Dirt Low 1.1"

"0897","+","2K-4K. New Statue of Meridia - Clean"

"0898","+","4K. Dawnbreaker Pedestal Meridia Retexture. Clean"

"0899","+","Realistic Natural Skin Tones ESL"

"0900","+","Tribal Sorceress Mashup"

"0901","+","Tribal Sorceress Mashup 3BA Files"

"0903","+","Ryan Reos Dark Elf Blader - CBBE 3BA"

"0904","+","PAH Diary Of Mine (2)"

Note that that's not the load order, that's sorted by loot. This is the installed mods list, including ones without esps or esms.

Thank You!

Edited by RGB22111
8 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

After that I realized I forgot to mention that I had Dynamic Animation Replacer Installed, I disabled it, no change.

I've always worried about DAR a bit, but nobody has reported conflicts thus far.

8 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Here's my new FNIS log.

You have a new warning from FNIS. Custom skeletons are a no.  Gotta take that out as part of your process of elimination.

If that does not change it...

1. Are you starting a new game after all the changes? If not, must try that and see. Don't be breaking the Golden Rule
  2. Does the Run Installation Test in Toys MCM still succeed? Your issue is with the special type of animations known as alternate animations, if its only the arm binding. That test is not going to detect an AA problem, its just going for the basics. But I have a feeling you will find that you have more problems than just your arm binding. Lots more
  3. Run through Troubleshooting #1, each step, carefully. You will note that it's specific about the skeleton because this really matters
  4. I only did a very quick scan of the mod list. I see these. Is it normal to have both of those FNIS behavior? I have no idea as I don't get into the XXL stuff, but that feels like its doubling up which if true, does not seem like a good idea

If that does not help, for further help, I'd like to get your papyrus log. "How to" is in the FAQs. Grab the log after you... start a new game, give it 2 minutes for startup to settle, save, load that save, go directly to equipping a toy that has the arm binding effect, confirm that the problem was re-created. Then exit to desktop and grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie
3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've always worried about DAR a bit, but nobody has reported conflicts thus far.

You have a new warning from FNIS. Custom skeletons are a no.  Gotta take that out as part of your process of elimination.

If that does not change it...

1. Are you starting a new game after all the changes? If not, must try that and see. Don't be breaking the Golden Rule
  2. Does the Run Installation Test in Toys MCM still succeed? Your issue is with the special type of animations known as alternate animations, if its only the arm binding. That test is not going to detect an AA problem, its just going for the basics. But I have a feeling you will find that you have more problems than just your arm binding. Lots more
  3. Run through Troubleshooting #1, each step, carefully. You will note that it's specific about the skeleton because this really matters
  4. I only did a very quick scan of the mod list. I see these. Is it normal to have both of those FNIS behavior? I have no idea as I don't get into the XXL stuff, but that feels like its doubling up which if true, does not seem like a good idea

If that does not help, for further help, I'd like to get your papyrus log. "How to" is in the FAQs. Grab the log after you... start a new game, give it 2 minutes for startup to settle, save, load that save, go directly to equipping a toy that has the arm binding effect, confirm that the problem was re-created. Then exit to desktop and grab that log.

I did some more testing based on your reccomendations.

The skeleton is XP32 Skeleton Special Expanded, it's a requirement for CBBE 3BBB, and given 3BBB is one of the supported bodies that skeleton should not be the issue. I did make sure it was the only skeleton, it was. The animation still did not work if I disabled it and just used the standard CBBE body.

I used a 100% fresh save.

Addressing the troubleshooting steps in the FAQ.

I have all of the requirements.

Load order is sorted by Loot.

FNIS is up to date.

FNIS generated.

Sexlab is happy.

The installation test worked. It strangely went for a male masturbation animation for my female character but it did trigger & end correctly. 

I only did a very quick scan of the mod list. I see these. Is it normal to have both of those FNIS behavior? I have no idea as I don't get into the XXL stuff, but that feels like its doubling up which if true, does not seem like a good idea

It is redundant. That was a mistake on my part. Removing the non-XXL version did not help anything however.

So nothing I tried worked unfortunately. 

Here's my papyrus log. Note that I used a yoke instead of armbinder because both don't work and the yoke was from the built in toys whereas the armbinder I was using was from the Classic toybox, and maybe it had a glitch. As an aside, strangely the only time the yoke animation works is when walking with fists out, every other case does not play any yoke animations.

Thank you!

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RGB22111
47 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

The skeleton is XP32 Skeleton Special Expanded, it's a requirement for CBBE 3BBB, and given 3BBB is one of the supported bodies that skeleton should not be the issue. I did make sure it was the only skeleton, it was. The animation still did not work if I disabled it and just used the standard CBBE body.

I use CBBE 3BBB but don't get the FNIS warning.. I don't recall seeing I need that skeleton, but it could be you are more up to date than I am on that body or something.

Imo, if FNIS says you need to check the box... you need to check the box... but lets rule this out as the problem, due to the following

47 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

Your log shows me that your mod manager, or other actions taken, have left behind a great deal of files that are still being used, but likely not intended to be there. The result is this...

• 51 Cannot open store
  • 388 Errors
  • 4917 Warning  <--- over 4k !!!?

Your installation is very unhealthy. This is the result of partially installed mods, trying to work, etc.

Toys was unable to do its usual initialization of Alternate Animations with FNIS. I say this because that is normally logged, but absent.

- Here's when you put the yoke on...

[09/07/2021 - 02:47:00PM] [Toys] (HandleToy) Toys-Yoke EQUIPPED on Prisoner

- shortly after...
[09/07/2021 - 02:47:04PM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object fnis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE002800)].toyslib.ToysYokeBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 381

[09/07/2021 - 02:47:04PM] Error: Static function GetInstallationCRC not found on object fnis_aa. Aborting call and returning None

- XPMSE is having same problem calling FNIS....
    [Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetFNISSaveData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1652

Summary:

Toys won't function in many ways since FNIS is not functioning. And with all the errors and warnings, I think you can expect multiple problems, so there's no point in trying to zero in on just your armbinder/yoke problem. Its just one of what would be many many symptoms.

Edited by VirginMarie
7 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

The skeleton is XP32 Skeleton Special Expanded, it's a requirement for CBBE 3BBB

I was curious and looked into this more. You are correct, its clear as day, this is the required and supported skeleton to use. Its not a custom skeleton, and its exactly the version I use. I have the latest ver of that. This is what my FNIS log says...

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2021-09-07 7:28:34 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

I have no warnings (rule of thumb, never proceed if any warnings, to be safe)

So I thought I'd mention this since this seems to suggest that FNIS is not seeing that skeleton, it's seeing something else. Its reporting it as a custom skeleton and telling you that a patch is needed to be checked off. What you think you installed, and what is actually in use, are two different things perhaps?

Edited by VirginMarie
11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I use CBBE 3BBB but don't get the FNIS warning.. I don't recall seeing I need that skeleton, but it could be you are more up to date than I am on that body or something.

Imo, if FNIS says you need to check the box... you need to check the box... but lets rule this out as the problem, due to the following

Your log shows me that your mod manager, or other actions taken, have left behind a great deal of files that are still being used, but likely not intended to be there. The result is this...

• 51 Cannot open store
  • 388 Errors
  • 4917 Warning  <--- over 4k !!!?

Your installation is very unhealthy. This is the result of partially installed mods, trying to work, etc.

Toys was unable to do its usual initialization of Alternate Animations with FNIS. I say this because that is normally logged, but absent.

- Here's when you put the yoke on...

[09/07/2021 - 02:47:00PM] [Toys] (HandleToy) Toys-Yoke EQUIPPED on Prisoner

- shortly after...
[09/07/2021 - 02:47:04PM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object fnis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE002800)].toyslib.ToysYokeBind() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 381

[09/07/2021 - 02:47:04PM] Error: Static function GetInstallationCRC not found on object fnis_aa. Aborting call and returning None

- XPMSE is having same problem calling FNIS....
    [Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetFNISSaveData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1652

Summary:

Toys won't function in many ways since FNIS is not functioning. And with all the errors and warnings, I think you can expect multiple problems, so there's no point in trying to zero in on just your armbinder/yoke problem. Its just one of what would be many many symptoms.

Yikes. That's a lot of warnings. I wonder if it's from things I did or from the original Wabbajack install.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I was curious and looked into this more. You are correct, its clear as day, this is the required and supported skeleton to use. Its not a custom skeleton, and its exactly the version I use. I have the latest ver of that. This is what my FNIS log says...

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2021-09-07 7:28:34 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

I have no warnings (rule of thumb, never proceed if any warnings, to be safe)

So I thought I'd mention this since this seems to suggest that FNIS is not seeing that skeleton, it's seeing something else. Its reporting it as a custom skeleton and telling you that a patch is needed to be checked off. What you think you installed, and what is actually in use, are two different things perhaps?

If I add the "skeleton arm fix" fnis stops flashing that warning. I bet if you disabled it and tried running fnis it would probably give you that same error about the custom skeleton. 

As an update on the issue. I went ahead and did the nuclear option for testing, a fresh MO2 install (and thankfully the only things that were directly put into my Skyrim SE folder were ENB files). I installed the bare minimum, CBBE (only, no 3BBB at all), Sexlab, Toys, their requirements, and Alternate Start (to avoid the cart sequence to speed testing), and that was it.

It worked! The yoke animation played without issue. And after that I put 3bbb back on and it still worked.

Interestingly, clearly something is off with the mods I had active before, because if I copied over only the mod files and profile (that contains only ini settings, load order, and modlist order, nothing from overwrite or elsewhere) the animation breaks again.

I'll keep you posted as I get my Skyrim set back up again and let you know if any of the mods break it. 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Yikes. That's a lot of warnings. I wonder if it's from things I did or from the original Wabbajack install.

1.gif

Note that it is normal to have few warnings/errors, that are harmless, even dozens if you have hundreds of mods. The harmless ones come from mods using soft dependencies and so the checks are expected to fail if you don't have the soft dep.

In your case it's mods half there, the esp without the script for example. Just the load/lag alone is enough to cause things to fail to run/initialize, and could be all that is wrong for you. So nuke it, start fresh. Don't expect to find the one thing that's causing it, as there may not be a "one thing".

If I add the "skeleton arm fix" fnis stops flashing that warning. I bet if you disabled it and tried running fnis it would probably give you that same error about the custom skeleton. 

You are correct. FNIS of course, is considering anything not vanilla skeleton, as custom skeleton. This was a red herring. What was I even thinking!!!? :P

It worked! The yoke animation played without issue. And after that I put 3bbb back on and it still worked.

Good. 3bbb was never in question, its the body used by the majority of Toys users (see survey above). What is in question is are the files for ALL the mods installed correctly?.... log says not. You Skeleton was always fine, but you have a mod manager gone wild, or Wabbajack leaving you with god knows what. Nuke it.

Edited by VirginMarie
14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

1.gif

Note that it is normal to have few warnings/errors, that are harmless, even dozens if you have hundreds of mods. The harmless ones come from mods using soft dependencies and so the checks are expected to fail if you don't have the soft dep.

In your case it's mods half there, the esp without the script for example. Just the load/lag alone is enough to cause things to fail to run/initialize, and could be all that is wrong for you. So nuke it, start fresh. Don't expect to find the one thing that's causing it, as there may not be a "one thing".

You are correct. FNIS of course, is considering anything not vanilla skeleton, as custom skeleton. This was a red herring. What was I even thinking!!!? :P

Good. 3bbb was never in question, its the body used by the majority of Toys users (see survey above). What is in question is are the files for ALL the mods installed correctly?.... log says not. You Skeleton was always fine, but you have a mod manager gone wild, or Wabbajack leaving you with god knows what. Nuke it.

That's good to know. I wonder why exactly so much was missing, even on a fresh save game, my guess is wabbajack having done things strangely.

I have been getting things reinstalled and things are still working now, though I only have graphics mods, sexlab & requirements, toys & requirements, 3BBB & Requirements, BDs 3BA armor replacer,  Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, Racemenu, & JKs skyrim installed at this point, so not much with scripts to go horribly again yet.

If you have the free time, would you be willing to take a quick peek at a log from a fresh save from my fresh MO2 install? I'm hoping to make sure that Wabbajack had not stuck anything script based in the main skyrim folder that should not be there and could cause me issues later (as far as I know only ENB files were put in the main folder).

Thank you for all your help!

(as an aside, because this reinstall got me evaluating my installed mods given now I was picking them rather than having them bulk installed I actually changed my graphics mods and ENB and it looks way better now, so that's a silver lining (that, along with knowing exactly what is where rather than the sea of mods I did not really know from the modpack.))

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RGB22111
52 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

If you have the free time, would you be willing to take a quick peek at a log from a fresh save from my fresh MO2 install? I'm hoping to make sure that Wabbajack had not stuck anything script based in the main skyrim folder that should not be there and could cause me issues later (as far as I know only ENB files were put in the main folder).

Papyrus.0.log 799 kB · 0 downloads

27 Cannot Open Store
58 Error 
4450 Warning 

They are almost all from stuff called LSPF_PF,  LSextHomeSensorScript, and LSFGbedScript, if those names mean anything to you

You should be able to see these yourself. Just open the log with any text editor, even notepad.