Just asking, will there be a option for multiple enemies to gang on a single NPC/player? all i've seen was single agressors only anims (2P) regardless of how many enemies are around, for example yesterday a wolf knocked my PC down while having around 5 other wolves around, only one of them started the animation, speaking of which, could happen to allow more than once animations to happen? like, if PC or NPC gets knocked down while having multiple creatures around, a chance% of another starting a anim again etc

11 hours ago, KuteKatty said:

all i've seen was single agressors only anims (2P) regardless of how many enemies are arounnd

Its practically impossible to support 3p+ animations in Rushed, much too costly

11 hours ago, KuteKatty said:

could happen to allow more than once animations to happen? like, if PC or NPC gets knocked down while having multiple creatures around, a chance% of another starting a anim again etc

Im currently bugtesting the Traditional Scenario, once Someone then flamed me into the ground for how bad I am at testing things I will start working the Logic into Rushed which would allow this to happen there too

Are you playing on the latest beta? or on V3?

Edited by Scrab

Thank you for putting so much time into this, the mod is adding so much to Skyrim and it must be a huge amount of work.

Apologies in advance for being “that guy” who suggests scope creep when we’re in testing but when considering new features when your backlog is done it would be great if interaction with Display Model could be looked at as an option.

As far as I can tell there’s a bit of a gap in the market here - Interactive BDSM doesn’t do much - so if in the future Yamate could consider anyone locked in a Display Model device as fair game for triggering events that might be a great add on.

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

Its practically impossible to support 3p+ animations in Rushed, much too costly

Im currently bugtesting the Traditional Scenario, once Someone then flamed me into the ground for how bad I am at testing things I will start working the Logic into Rushed which would allow this to happen there too

Are you playing on the latest beta? or on V3?

the most recent on LE version, but no worries!, this mod feels way better than any combat defeat mod around so i hope to see it grow more with more stuff!
don't let yourself down bcs one impacient dude can't get everything to work right away

6 hours ago, KeeleMoves said:

Uhh, I should've clarified that I'm no good regarding SKSE. What folder do I open and what file should I open and what do I put in that file?

You will have to write a SKSE plugin (.dll) for it. I cant exactly cover the entire steps for this here, you should look up a tutorial for it (I dont know any, sry)

6 hours ago, lytton said:

it would be great if interaction with Display Model could be looked at as an option.

How would Display model work here in this mod. Yamete is Combat centered and Display Model as far as Im aware is a model that doesnt really do anything beyond locking actors in some custom furniture items

It will probably be possible to have through Reapers Mercy enslaved Actors be locked in a Display Model Furniture and then release them, so you could build up your own Museum or something containing a bunch of Actors you previously hunted down with Reapers Mercy, but Im not sure if thats what you are after

===

Got some good news for @semper_solus

I was able to reproduce the issue regarding Knockdowns no longer triggering and it seems to be some weird interaction with the Rootsiders Arena closing the Quest undesriably, though I cannot explain what exactly it is, it will probably be possible that due to the change in Logic from V3 to V4, I will be able to center the Cloak around the Player rather than an Enemy which would also mean the Cloak can no longer close the Quest, if my assumption is correct this would also fix this issue

Lotta maybes but this is one of those Skyrim things where you can only guess whats wrong :^)

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Got some good news for @semper_solus

I was able to reproduce the issue regarding Knockdowns no longer triggering and it seems to be some weird interaction with the Rootsiders Arena closing the Quest undesriably, though I cannot explain what exactly it is, it will probably be possible that due to the change in Logic from V3 to V4, I will be able to center the Cloak around the Player rather than an Enemy which would also mean the Cloak can no longer close the Quest, if my assumption is correct this would also fix this issue

Lotta maybes but this is one of those Skyrim things where you can only guess whats wrong :^)

3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Awesome sleuth work scrab, I'm guessing semper will be even more pleased once he hears.

*optimistic degenerate noises* :P 

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

You will have to write a SKSE plugin (.dll) for it. I cant exactly cover the entire steps for this here, you should look up a tutorial for it (I dont know any, sry)

Ah, bugger me. Looks like I'll have to do some wacky C++ stuff to do that, which I doubt I have time for.

Just gonna have to wait for a kind soul to release an SKSE plugin for this.

V4.B3.0

Yamete!.7z

• Reimplemented Traditional, notable differences:
    • The Victoire is no longer predefined by the Scan Quest but dynamically chosen together with the Victim. The Resolution Quest will cycle through all possible combinations of Victim & Victoire (starting with the Player) until it finds a valid Combination, wielding a Consequence, if no Consequence is found Resolution will be canceled early
    • Resolution will only consider 1 Combination of Victim & Victoire, ignoring any siding Actors (e.g. Followers if the player is deemed Primary Victim)
    • Scenes in Resolution will dynamically fetch surrounding Victoires, independent from a leading Victoire which is only used to identify the Action itself. This means the leading Victoire will no longer take part in all Animations
    • If Combat breaks out during Resolution, Resolution will be canceled early. Keep in mind however that there is a 20 second buffer when Resolution ends, so if this ifght takes less than 20 seconds, Resolution will fail to start again causing surrounding NPC to become hostile again a lot faster
    • Due to the changes of Rootsiders Arena, in a Battlefield involving more than 2 Teams there may be oddities causing Actors that would usually be hostile towards another team up during Resolution
  • Rootsiders Arena is no longer attached to a primary Enemy (Rootsider) but to the Player, this has the following (side) effects:
    • As mentioned above, this may cause inconsistencies in fights involving more than 2 teams, having Actors being sorted into the wrong Alliance (I may try an experimental method to completely remove the Cloak in a following Beta)
    • The Combat Quest can no longer be stopped through this Cloak
      • This may fix an issue causing the Combat Quest to glitch out, no longer recognizing Knockdowns despite their Conditions being true
  • Added backups in exit points of Combat Quest & Resolution, manually adding Followers back as Teammates as well as Removing Actors from the Friend Faction if the Calm Mark failed to do so

Note that I also started working on the Endless Scene which I intend to design in a way that survives Cell Changes. The ways Yamete will do this is by defining native Threads which store 2 Actors (so endless Animations will always be locked in 2p Animations) and have an Animation cycle with them as long as they are loaded in, when reloaded the Animation will continue

There is already a single Thread for this included right now and technically callable, but Im not completely done with it just yet. I left it in cause idk, if you want to try it do so but I recommend setting endless to 0%

Also if you are testing Resolution with 4p+ Animations, make sure you actually have some installed in your testsave, otherwise SL cant start an Animation and Resolution will be canceled early

Next goal now would be to for one complete the Endless Scene Threads & include Resolution into Rushed. After that I want to think about Withered for the Player and then start working on Reapers Mercy, which includes the interaction with knocked out Actors

Edited by Scrab
5 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Oh, well, it is still not working correctly.

Start a new game, that log states variables which are no longer present & there are too many unrelated errors which makes it almost unreadable

Edited by Scrab

New game. Female NPCs, male PC.

Seems the filter is, at least in that case, not working correctly.

In the third test I set the filter to allow everything but creatures to prey on the PC. Same result.

So in the forth test I chose chaos mode and activated every filter. Was stuck in bleedout after the second knockdown.

Papyrus.0 - Next Try.log Papyrus.0 - Second Try.log Papyrus.0 - Third Try.log Papyrus.0 - Forth try.log

One hour testing results.

Good so far. Two issues.

A. Found out why things like Giants and Atronachs weren't triggering. For the creatures Filter, I had to switch back to the use all option, because Use List (as I only had Dragons deselected) was stopping others from being used as well. Once I did that, everything was working, from Health knockdown, to Armor Knockdown.

B. However, the armor strip is still not removing the previously mentioned slots (46 - 48, 57)

Everything else was working with my previous settings (Restrictive, Followers and NPC focus, etc)

Can't wait to try out More Rounds and Endless

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Seems the filter is, at least in that case, not working correctly.

This is weird, I tested it with a male PC and certainly got knocked down by some female NPC

I assume Robbed is set to 0, can you make a SCreen of your FIlter page? or share your MCM.json?

Afaik only the 2nd try in the 3rd Attempt to negated because of a Gender mismatch

Edited by Scrab
33 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Where is the MCM.json file located? I didn't find it in the games folder nor the documents\mygames folder...

In your Skyrim data folder under SKSE/Plugins/Yamete

Can you try again while using those scripts here:

YamMain.pexYamSexLab.pex

Im not sure where exactly it fails (I dont like how I never have those issues kek) so I added a few hundred Traces into the Scripts to comprehend where exactly the functions failed.

In all instances except the 2nd attempt in your third try, Gender was never ruling you out, so it h as to be something else

The 4th log looks like the Actor is in Combat with a Wall bug is still present or so, sigh, the polling would cancel itself out otherwise. You can btw also manually force the Quest to progress by using the console and typing "setstage yam_scan toSet" where to toSet is replaced by 999 for Rushed and 1000 for Traditional/Mixed

This doesnt break anything if called, the Quest is designed to automatically set the Stage when combat ended, but apparently Skyrim cant really decide if Combat stopped or not sometimes so meh

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Seems race is an issue

Indeed,

Assuming the NPC you tested this with were a Vanilla NPC race (Nord, Redguard, etcpp), should have returned true when asked for the ActorTypeNPC but apparently didnt. Its weird though, based on the logs, the PlayerActor holds the ActorTypeNPC Keyword without having it explicitly listed somewhere - meaning that it inherits this Keyword from somewhere, most certainly the Race. Why doesnt this apply to other NPC though, or not always at least. And also, those very checks which failed here shouldnt even be tested for if you are testing with 2 NPC. Why only sometimes though and why not in my game, only in yours. Skyrim is weird

Ill give you another Script which checks the Race specifically for this Keyword, rather than the Actor

YamSexLab.pexYamMain.pex

I found another issue with Victoire & Victim being switched around there btw, this would have caused some issues with the invalid Gender later down but we didnt get there yet (because your NPC are creatures apparently). This Gender check doesnt recognize the Player since the Player is never meant to be used as an engaging Actor in any of those methods

Edited by Scrab
32 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Do I need to start a new game again so the new scripts get activated?

Shouldnt have to, I actually forgot to give you one more script though, Victoire & Victim are still swaperoo

YamResolution.pex

Also after you tried that, can you try and see what happens when you set uh.. in the Creatue Filter, set the Filteralgorithm to "All" or whatever I called it, so it will let any Creature pass without a check. Usually NPC would already take that branch, but if I check at your logs, those wrenches dont seem to do so. In both logs this one and the one before Vanilla NPC did pass in fact, but failed at the actual gender check which might be due to the parameters being inverted

Also can you check what race those wrench NPC have? and if so, if that Race has the ActorTypeNPC keyword?

Edited by Scrab