Zaselim Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is? I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor? Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor? I will check it, may be i missed to add 1sperson file for the gloves. Hopefully in the next update it will be corrected.
Zaselim Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 ok This no texture issue in fp mode, it is happening only with the yellow gauntlets right? And other are working fine? I just checked the esp in the CK and only the original/yellow color gauntlet was missing the 1st person file.
Dosh42 Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 probably they are the only ones i tried so far lol, will check others and let you know
Zaselim Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 probably they are the only ones i tried so far lol, will check others and let you know No, i was asking about all the demon hunter gauntlets, I checked in CK and only the Yellow demon Hunter Gauntlet was missing the 1st person file and the rest of the demon hunter gauntlets have it. Check the other colors of the demon hunter gauntlets in 1st person mod, i am gonna check it now as well.
Zaselim Posted August 5, 2013 Author Posted August 5, 2013 probably they are the only ones i tried so far lol, will check others and let you know No, i was asking about all the demon hunter gauntlets, I checked in CK and only the Yellow demon Hunter Gauntlet was missing the 1st person file and the rest of the demon hunter gauntlets have it. Check the other colors of the demon hunter gauntlets in 1st person mod, i am gonna check it now as well. Just checked it, all the gauntlets are working fine now (only one had issue), Your issue will be solved with the demon Hunter Gauntlet(original/Yellow color) by overwriting the esp file from the new update.
edwards1965 Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 I'm probably stupid ... But I can not get results ... Or I have a body without TBBP, or there is a problem with the mesh. Can you lay out a mod with TBBP - which will be all-inclusive. For the clueless like me
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 Did you download the tbbp meshes from the main post and replaced them with the non tbbp meshes?
edwards1965 Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 If I use TBBP meshes, i have some broken body with TBBP.... maybe I use not true mesh. If I try to use race mod pack, I have good body but without TBBP... Maybe problem in NMM installer?
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 If I use TBBP meshes, i have some broken body with TBBP.... maybe I use not true mesh. If I try to use race mod pack, I have good body but without TBBP... Maybe problem in NMM installer? May be you are having issue with tbbp compatibility, and race mod also doesn't have tbbp meshes you have to download and add them. I mistakenly added the non tbbp meshes.
edwards1965 Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 May be U can make true mod? With NMM installer - for stupids.... I use your last pack but tbbp meshes - from https://mega.co.nz/#!wlUWWaBI!aNrdsCekZLdOe-N0A7vJhGkTG2N1Uj-UFpiuZCmfCgc ... i think
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 May be U can make true mod? With NMM installer - for stupids.... I use your last pack but tbbp meshes - from https://mega.co.nz/#!wlUWWaBI!aNrdsCekZLdOe-N0A7vJhGkTG2N1Uj-UFpiuZCmfCgc ... i think True mod? Sorry i didn't understand what you mean True Mod. and I don't know how to make a mod with NMM. 2nd, the issue you are having is not with the mod but with your game, something you installed related to the tbbp compatible files are causing this issue. i think You are going have this issue even if you install it with NMM, i could be wrong here. There are only tex and meshes file and it has to work properly You said earlier that race mod is working fine but no tbbp animations, did you try coping the tbbp meshes in race mod meshes path folder. If you didn't then plz copy the tbbp meshes in race mod and then check it and let me know.
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 First 2 Armor conversion from upcoming Armor update.. Hey Guys, I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2. 1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing) 2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight) Converted the 3rd Armor/Outfit, some pics 3. Witch Outfit and Clock Converted the 4th one 4. The Dragon Princess n Trielek Armor Mix 5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.] 5. The Witch Robes n Clock The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours.. 6th Conversion - custom edit one of the Blade and Soul outfits
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is? I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor? Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor? can you give me the link for the Arshes Nei .
edwards1965 Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 If I use TBBP meshes, i have some broken body with TBBP.... maybe I use not true mesh. If I try to use race mod pack, I have good body but without TBBP... Maybe problem in NMM installer? May be you are having issue with tbbp compatibility, and race mod also doesn't have tbbp meshes you have to download and add them. I mistakenly added the non tbbp meshes. Finally, this works! Thank you for your help and patience
Zaselim Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 If I use TBBP meshes, i have some broken body with TBBP.... maybe I use not true mesh. If I try to use race mod pack, I have good body but without TBBP... Maybe problem in NMM installer? May be you are having issue with tbbp compatibility, and race mod also doesn't have tbbp meshes you have to download and add them. I mistakenly added the non tbbp meshes. Finally, this works! Thank you for your help and patience No problem, i am glad that it worked for you..
castle456 Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 is there any plan to make companion mod using ZGGR Body ? It would be great to play with such super sexy followers while my PC still use main CBBE or UNP Body
jakeharris74 Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 I see that you uploaded ENB on August the 5th. I'm not familiar with ENB other than I hear it adds some graphical effects. Can you break it down to a newbie how it enhance this body mod? New conversions are looking great. Can't wait til the next armor update.
Alliere Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 essentially it doesn't enhance the body mod but makes all the graphics look better so some people will find with the enb the body mod will look that much better but does nothing to the mod itself
Zaselim Posted August 7, 2013 Author Posted August 7, 2013 No enb doesnt enhance the body itself but the game in some ways in graphic department. I uploaded it because of someone's request. There is one thing though, it is the first enb i used, and i have tried a lot of enbs after that even the new K Enb and its counter part. But there one thing my enb has that is missing in every other enb i tried. That thing makes the face look more beautiful, i dont know what it is but because of that thing i am still using this enb.
Huniken Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is? I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor? Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor? can you give me the link for the Arshes Nei . http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/? And let me try to upload the mod which was converted here in loverslab in the MANGA body thread. Skyrim ready but silly huge boobs!
edwards1965 Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 CrawWizard Bra have a small problem with left breast with TBBP. Without not checked
Zaselim Posted August 7, 2013 Author Posted August 7, 2013 CrawWizard Bra have a small problem with left breast with TBBP. Without not checked So you noticed it huh lolz.. Let me guess, you can see a nipple of the left breast a little right? I noticed it a long time ago but didn't correct it, thought i will if someone notice it. Actually after correcting the mistake i have to make a 6 or 7 copies of the 0/1 nif file for the colors and correct the path again,that is why i didn't do it then..I will try to fix in and upload the files with the next update. May be i will unable to work on the update for couple days, wasn't feeling well when i woke up in the morning and my body was aching every where and my throat was also bad, went to the doctor this evening i have a 103 tmp lolz (unable to use my pc at the moment, not feeling great lolz) So i will start converting the armors in a day or 2 when i'll feel little better. Cheers..
Zaselim Posted August 7, 2013 Author Posted August 7, 2013 Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is? I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor? Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor? can you give me the link for the Arshes Nei . http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/? And let me try to upload the mod which was converted here in loverslab in the MANGA body thread. Skyrim ready but silly huge boobs!Arshes Nei - TBBP.rar what if a remove the top thing which is probably set for the big breasts if i will unable to scale it on the smaller breasts ZGGB-R have. I will make it so we'll be able to use a bra or craw wizard bra or lacy dress top... But first i will try to scale the top for the small breasts. I also like this armor or what every we can call it. lolz. It will be my next conversion (7th)..
Guest Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 Thanks a lot for posting your ENB, that way I was able to enhance the shine and glossiness (which I noticed in lots of your screenshots). My enb-setup is more dark and so the character appeared less brilliant too, I fixed that now, with your enb-settings as a reference. Just made a screenshot, love to play with the light, havnt had that much fun with skyrim in quite some time, awesome work you did!
Huniken Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 Hey it's just a small thing but wondered if it was me or the content, when i wear the demonhunter armor it looks perfect but soon as i go into first person mode the gloves are a plain shiny purple texture. just wondered if its something i done wrong when installing it or if its just how it is? I will check the out, may be i missed something in ck Yeah I never brought it up as well since I didn't mind it but there is missing texture for it in first person view, I mostly care about third person view only so....when you will release thunderbird armor? Also will you convert Arshes Nei and Schwerlite armor? can you give me the link for the Arshes Nei . http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/? And let me try to upload the mod which was converted here in loverslab in the MANGA body thread. Skyrim ready but silly huge boobs!Arshes Nei - TBBP.rar what if a remove the top thing which is probably set for the big breasts if i will unable to scale it on the smaller breasts ZGGB-R have. I will make it so we'll be able to use a bra or craw wizard bra or lacy dress top... But first i will try to scale the top for the small breasts. I also like this armor or what every we can call it. lolz. It will be my next conversion (7th).. I don't mind! As you see fit bro!
Recommended Posts