Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Oh god. This body is glorious. I wanted something along the butt and thighs but could never do it myself without screwing up so badly, or using current mods and making it look outlandish. It's just.. amazing. I love this. I can't believe you were laughed at, ever! Any man who hates this should get his brain checked for being gay, seriously. I'm playing with TBBP and all these armors. It's amazing, and I can't help but get distracted every once in a while and look at that body, those curves are beautiful.

I'm not a fan of this body, but you really did a good job on it and how you present it seems very professional and organized. The screenshots you take are also really eye catching.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I'll patiently await those tatts. Man, they look divine. I really should get around to learning how to make my own mods, if I can it might be cool. I just don't see how it could benefit me, though. Anyhow. Great bod, I love it. I dislike the armors, though. I never was a fan of Tera armors, or random retextured armors of other games. It just doesn't fit for me. If you want an armor I would freaking love to see converted it's Inpou armor by Neo. I've always been a big fan of egyptian stuff, and this is basically what this armor is. I have a hard-on for it, and would love to see this armor converted to this luscious body.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30416/?

That's the armor. Just look at it, it's amazing (In my opinion), and I would love to see it integrated. Just asking. I still love the bod, though. Keep up the great work mang.

I am creating it as a race mod and its my first time, without the race mod that tattoos will be on everyone woman in skyrim.
I am having an issue with the race mod, not getting the eyes colors , hairs, eyebrows and eyes selection (mods), i asked someone's help and he will check the it and tell me what is the issue and help me solve it.
The tattoos will be avaliable with the race mod.

About the armors, i am not converting tera armors specially. I just converted and converting the armors which catch my attention or show more of the skin.
That armors you linked is looking great.

I am creating it as a race mod and its my first time, without the race mod that tattoos will be on everyone woman in skyrim.

I am having an issue with the race mod, not getting the eyes colors , hairs, eyebrows and eyes selection (mods), i asked someone's help and he will check the it and tell me what is the issue and help me solve it.

About the armors, i am not converting tera armors specially. I just converted and converting the armors which catch my attention or show more of the skin.

Okay. A custom race mod isn't a bad idea to keep the tattoos on one character. This armor looks great and that's the idea behind it. I'm not really a fan of over skimpy armor. I usually play in first person, and only rarely ever look at my character. That's what I do though. This armor shows a good amount of skin already, I just want to see this armor on your body mod, that's all I would like to see it not too changed. It's awesome either way.

Okay. A custom race mod isn't a bad idea to keep the tattoos on one character. This armor looks great and that's the idea behind it. I'm not really a fan of over skimpy armor. I usually play in first person, and only rarely ever look at my character. That's what I do though. This armor shows a good amount of skin already, I just want to see this armor on your body mod, that's all I would like to see it not too changed. It's awesome either way.

already converted in 3dsx max(removed a couple of things) and the nifskope entries. Now i just have to work in CK and add some colors as well. If everything goes well then it will be in my next update.

Interesting, I've always loved the look of the armor you created and I love the tattoo, are you planning on making more variety in tattoo styles/color for your race?, also are you planning on giving the race any specific powers or magical abilities?

Its not actually a race, i am making it because lot of guys asked it so they can use ZGGB-R separately. And i don't know the scripting stuff and don't know how to make special kind of powers or spells.

The only thing i add is HP regeneration which was in the CK, want to increase health to the max possible point because Gaya is immortal(The Queen of all living beings from the 7 worlds)so.

About the tattoo, As i mentioned before and in the main post my Character Gaya is a lead female character of my novel i was writing and never finished(completed the plot though). And when she transforms/awakens/release her power, the blue like(glows) tattoo appears on her, i replaced the original tattoo (design-copyrighted/TM for my band and Novel) and added something else in the release ver. So for right now its only going to be blue like. 

I got the help from tyrz in making it as a race mod, so when i will get the hang of it i will make the race mod called The Dragos. The Dragos are the living weapons/spirits like beings(again from my novel and related to the Protagonist) There are 5 Dragos Characters in the lead so for them there will be 5 more diff tattoos (in black, red, yellow, purple, Green colors). 

Here this is my complete main female character cast (very old picture-my first mod) Gaya is in the front and in the back are Dragos' ( From left to right 4 of them are original Dragos, the most right one is the Human which turned into a Dragos after dying by the Protagonist)   

ibexIEJ1oJhcs7.png

Sorry for the long reply...lol

Some pics take a look

ib1HDHk84MXOhC.pngibb7upIh3IvgPk.pngizwQ3AgTTXkrq.pngibaDKJqRCSqs67.pngij4zOdebcZy6h.pngibpe4tJSeO2Zmn.png

Some pics take a look

ib1HDHk84MXOhC.pngibb7upIh3IvgPk.pngizwQ3AgTTXkrq.pngibaDKJqRCSqs67.pngij4zOdebcZy6h.pngibpe4tJSeO2Zmn.png

Aww. Yeah. That's what I call awesome. You did it so quickly too. That armor looks great, can't say I'm a fan of the blue colorization though. When do you plan to release it for testing out in other peoples games? I'm willing to check it out, man it looks great.

There are some issues with the helmet and the hanging cloth like belt which u cant see in the pics because i deleted the branch fron nifskope. Have to delete some of the bones from the skin modifier.

I dont want to release just the one armor so it will be in the next update.

About the colors (lol) atleast there will be black,blue,red colors other than the gold one.

I got free early yesterday from work so i converted it..

There are some issues with the helmet and the hanging cloth like belt which u cant see in the pics because i deleted the branch fron nifskope. Have to delete some of the bones from the skin modifier.

I dont want to release just the one armor so it will be in the next update.

About the colors (lol) atleast there will be black,blue,red colors other than the gold one.

I got free early yesterday from work so i converted it..

Bah. I only like this armor in my game. Those armors you have converted look great but they take out of my game experience. I doubt you would go so far just to let me have it but it would be nice, I'm asking too much from you though. Just do what you will with it.

Hmm may be i will (hmm ok i will) do it separatly when the issues are fixed. And no, its not too much to ask. I haved asked a lot more for the people here.

I only play skyrim for screen shots and stuff. I finished the game a long time ago when i didnt even know the mods. I just had one chsbhc body mod and couple of armors.lolz

In terms of gameplay and i've never liked the game. My only reason to play it because of mods and large amount of potential skyrim holds for creativity(mods).

Everybody has diff tastes n opinions i think all of them are right because the only thing matters is fun,joy and gaming..

Hi Zaselim,

I just want to thank you for releasing this awesome body mod despite some people being really inappropriately rude and unfriendly to you because of it.

I was going to install UNP some day, because i usually like things realistic, but your body is just too hot, i can not resist it ;)

Your armors also look fantastic, you are very gifted indeed!

You absolutely rock, keep rocking !

Hmm may be i will (hmm ok i will) do it separatly when the issues are fixed. And no, its not too much to ask. I haved asked a lot more for the people here.

I only play skyrim for screen shots and stuff. I finished the game a long time ago when i didnt even know the mods. I just had one chsbhc body mod and couple of armors.lolz

In terms of gameplay and i've never liked the game. My only reason to play it because of mods and large amount of potential skyrim holds for creativity(mods).

Everybody has diff tastes n opinions i think all of them are right because the only thing matters is fun,joy and gaming..

Hah. I can't play Oblivion anymore. I can only enjoy Morrowind, and Skyrim. I will get bored of Skyrim eventually. I've just been adding new dungeons and places to see, 'cos I love exploring, and Skyrim can sate that need. Really? It's not too much to ask? Well when you finish it could you send me a private message with the converted armor? It depends on you man, I would really love that converted armor on your awesome bod. I can enjoy Morrowind a lot simply vanilla (with a bunch of patches), and I've loved the game since I was a kid, if you can see past the dated graphics it's a great godlike game, and if you get invested you'll not only feel great for finishing it, you'll appreciate The Elder Scrolls series a lot more.

Hah. I can't play Oblivion anymore. I can only enjoy Morrowind, and Skyrim. I will get bored of Skyrim eventually. I've just been adding new dungeons and places to see, 'cos I love exploring, and Skyrim can sate that need. Really? It's not too much to ask? Well when you finish it could you send me a private message with the converted armor? It depends on you man, I would really love that converted armor on your awesome bod. I can enjoy Morrowind a lot simply vanilla (with a bunch of patches), and I've loved the game since I was a kid, if you can see past the dated graphics it's a great godlike game, and if you get invested you'll not only feel great for finishing it, you'll appreciate The Elder Scrolls series a lot more.

I will post here on main(first) post, and update the title so you and everyone will know.

Yeah it wasn't too much to ask, it won't matter if i release a single conversion separately time to time. All the work i am doing for/on ZGGB-R is to release one way or the other/sooner or later.

Race mod is also finished (thanks to Trykz for his help to make me understand things and solve my issues with it), i just have to add another for the tattooed bodyso everyone one can have both(normal and tattooed) version of ZGGB-R in the single esp.

Hi Zaselim,

I just want to thank you for releasing this awesome body mod despite some people being really inappropriately rude and unfriendly to you because of it.

I was going to install UNP some day, because i usually like things realistic, but your body is just too hot, i can not resist it ;)

Your armors also look fantastic, you are very gifted indeed!

You absolutely rock, keep rocking !

Thanks for liking it, I really appreciate it.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but if I equip my character with Remodeled Armor for CBBE using this body mesh, will there be clipping? Ok, before you laugh at my face and tell me that I'm an idiot (which I'm sure you won't), let me explain why I did ask so: One month ago, I downloaded the Elin race from loverslab, and it amazed me: every armor I installed previously worked with that little squirrel body! Does your body do the same? Or, if you don't mind, can you briefly explain how that works so I can somehow fiddling with this body to do the same thing. P/s: This mod rocks, man!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but if I equip my character with Remodeled Armor for CBBE using this body mesh, will there be clipping? Ok, before you laugh at my face and tell me that I'm an idiot (which I'm sure you won't), let me explain why I did ask so: One month ago, I downloaded the Elin race from loverslab, and it amazed me: every armor I installed previously worked with that little squirrel body! Does your body do the same? Or, if you don't mind, can you briefly explain how that works so I can somehow fiddling with this body to do the same thing. P/s: This mod rocks, man!

Actually ZGGB-R uses different textures than CBBE and UNP or ADEC for that matter, so if you're going to use armors converted for cbbe or unp body then the armors themselves will look all right (the body will change accordingly to the armors but if you'll use bikini or a certain armors that shows more of the skin then the skin will not look ok) but the skin textures will not. So, to answer your question, other than the armors converted for ZGGB-R will not going to work but gloves, mask like things will work but not the body armors or outfits/costumes.

It is a possibility that the race you downloaded is based on cbbe textures. For example lets suppose you are using cbbe textured or unp texture based body(any kind or race) so when you wear cbbe armors on cbbe based body mod or race it will look fine unless its not a addon created for particular body. Same applies to the unp or other body.

If you are going to use body armor that covers the full body then i will look fine because the skin will not going to show only the armor will.

I hope it will make things clear for you.

Zase, regarding the race issue, did you try the custom races mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8720%26preview%3D&pUp=1?

Basicly this mod provides you additional races to be modified (the author explained it really well too). I did manage to

get your body work alongside CBBE (except the TBBP problem, the custom races seem to not recognized the assets

when I copy that folder in). Well, I'm sure you have figured this out already (too lazy to read all 19 pages).

P/s: withheld that, the armors don't work this way since they use TBBP :(

Zase, regarding the race issue, did you try the custom races mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8720%26preview%3D&pUp=1?

Basicly this mod provides you additional races to be modified (the author explained it really well too). I did manage to

get your body work alongside CBBE (except the TBBP problem, the custom races seem to not recognized the assets

when I copy that folder in). Well, I'm sure you have figured this out already (too lazy to read all 19 pages).

I've made my own ZGGB-R Race mod(going to release it soon), or you can use ZGGB-R with a great mod called "body change " you can use upto 9 different body mods other than your default body mod.

And i have that mod you linked but haven't checked it because i didn't get the need to use it yet.

I've made my own ZGGB-R Race mod(going to release it soon), or you can use ZGGB-R with a great mod called "body change " you can use upto 9 different body mods other than your default body mod.

And i have that mod you linked but haven't checked it because i didn't get the need to use it yet.

Looking forward to your release, man :).

I only play skyrim for screen shots and stuff. I finished the game a long time ago when i didnt even know the mods.

I have a confession:

I must have about 400+ mods downloaded and have spent at least 200 hours messing around with modding.

In Skyrim itself, I still haven't talked to the Earl in Whiterun after leaving Riverwood. My highest level is something like 8, mostly from pickpocketing.

I keep telling myself "I can play it tomorrow, today I need to mod this or change how this thing looks".

Well, I have another question (supposingly you are not yet annoyed by me ^_^). Where do I put your skeleton if I'm using the "body change" mod? Into the CustomSetX folder or the game vanilla character assets? Thanks

Well, I have another question (supposingly you are not yet annoyed by me ^_^). Where do I put your skeleton if I'm using the "body change" mod? Into the CustomSetX folder or the game vanilla character assets? Thanks

you don't need to copy skeletons anywhere else i guess. what i did copy all the files in the character assests folder not the sub folder in it just the nif files.

I have a question for you myself, do you use sex lab if you do then plz tell me how to use matchmaking mod for sex lab..Its not working for me. when i use the spell nothing happens

you don't need to copy skeletons anywhere else i guess. what i did copy all the files in the character assests folder not the sub folder in it just the nif files.

BTW, are you planning on converting the vanilla armor (or the Remodeled Armor) to this body? I don't use SexLab, bro :(