Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hello,

Thanx for this mod. The body is amazing!

I have a problem however, downloading the armor pack (Upd_2) from 'Mega' website.

I had no problems getting the body & textures from there, but the armor download just creates a dud file of 0kb and doesn't download.

Does anyone have any ideas, a separate download link or even a copy on a cloud server?

many thanks for any suggestions!

After I install all Textures and meshes the game crashes every time I remove all of my characters clothes. What am I missing?

I believe you need skeletons file as well, plz install the skeletons and check.

Hello,

I have a problem however, downloading the armor pack (Upd_2) from 'Mega' website.

I had no problems getting the body & textures from there, but the armor download just creates a dud file of 0kb and doesn't download.

Does anyone have any ideas, a separate download link or even a copy on a cloud server?

I will look into it.

Hello,

Its downloading fine, plz check again

Hi hi. So, I've downloaded the body and all of the mods. Installed everything correctly but it keeps crashing. Do you have any idea of what could it be? The skeleton or something?

Thanks.

If you also installed skeleton files then replace them with your previous ones. Normally you don't need skeletons with zggbr of you already have tbbp skeletons (xpms or dragonsfly)

And if you didn't install the skeletons files then install them and check.

Or may be you need 1stperson files if you still don't have them. downloaded them from chsbhc or cbbe

Hi hi. So, I've downloaded the body and all of the mods. Installed everything correctly but it keeps crashing. Do you have any idea of what could it be? The skeleton or something?

Thanks.

If you also installed skeleton files then replace them with your previous ones. Normally you don't need skeletons with zggbr of you already have tbbp skeletons (xpms or dragonsfly)

And if you didn't install the skeletons files then install them and check.

Or may be you need 1stperson files if you still don't have them. downloaded them from chsbhc or cbbe

I'll see if this is the problem. But hey there are more armors being converted for this body?

Hello,

It wasnt working I swear! must've been net traffic, or simultaneous downloads.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it! :shy:

Awesome mod!

Hello,

It wasnt working I swear! must've been net traffic, or simultaneous downloads.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it! :shy:

Awesome mod!

No problem. Thanks for liking it.

Not working for me, cannot get the armours. will you ever post this mod to skyrim nexus? Shes getting really cold walking around naked......  :shy:

Its strange, I just checked again and its working. Here, the picture for proof.

post-34433-0-41208100-1372623206_thumb.jpg

I don't know any other site which gives free download at max speed. Medafire.com deletes the file, they did and gave me warning. Can't upload a file larger than 100mb here so i will upload the file here in parts as mirror.

About your question about Nexus: I don't want to upload there, because some of their moderators are hypocrites and remaining supports those hypocrites. The biggest loser of Nexus (The Vampire Dante) banned me without any warning for my first mistake and one of their own rules say that you'll get 3 strikes then you'll be banned.

On one side there are nude body mods with nude pics on the site and then  on the other side they don't want anyone to post nude pics of skyrim in the adult picture section because they don't want minors to see these pics. I mean seriously, are they for real? The ADULT word totally says that its not for minor. And what about the mods? They seriously think that minors will not download the nude mods from the site. What is wrong with them?

I am not saying that people just openly post nude pics anywhere, What i mean is, If you don't want anyone to post nude pics then block all the adult content which includes all the nude body mods and ofcourse my ZGGB-R as well.

ahmmm.. Sorry, its just i can't agree with their rules, i get the idea that they think there are above everyone else and if they do then they are wrong, Nexus exists because of all the great modder go there and post their mods and i totally respect the modders there by the way(they also banned some of the legit modders because of little and stupid reasons like Halo, so NO i don't want to post my mod there and i request to everyone "PLZ don't post ZGGB-R on Nexus" I know my mod is not that good and it doesn't even matter anything if i post the mod or not there.

Plz don't get me wrong, I don't think that i am above everyone or anyone its there thing, its just I don't like the way they do thing around there. I know if any of the moderators see this reply they probably will ip ban me on Nexus so i become unable login there again (and unable to download great mods there modders post)  with different ID but still  what i am saying is the truth and there are many people here who will agree with me.

I apologize again if somehow i made you feel bad. I will upload the armor archive here in parts as soon as possible. I am downloading the file right now from mega because its not in my working pc which i am using and i am feeling so lazy to ON my gaming pc "feeling sleepy, 1:40 am here lolz"

Will you re-upload on a different download site please? thanks. awesome mod by the way! about the pic you posted of the download website, i can get there yes. but when you try to dl it keeps saying download failed retrying.

post-34433-0-37742800-1372625362_thumb.jpg

working and downloading. And yes as i said earlier i will post the armor archive file in 90mb parts here on loverslab.

Thank you SIR!!!

I will be uploading the race mod and one armors as well (someone requested the armor so that is why, it will also be in my next armor update I'll start working on in couple of days)