Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

I've been keeping an eye on this mod of yours Zaselim.  Everyone has their own tastes and like me some have multiple tastes.  This body is beautiful and unique like no other available as of yet.  I noticed TBBP became available shortly after you first released this.  I'm not a huge fan of TBBP just because it seems a bit too exaggerated for me.  Is this available just as BBP?  I tried this mod once.  Unfortunately, I had an issue with a major neck seam with no gear on.  I hadn't gotten the chance to acquire any of the armors yet, but I'm not familiar with how to fix seams or discolorations.  Is the neck seam an issue or perhaps I installed it wrong?

I think I installed TBBP and then ZGGB-R followed by placing the ZGGB-R nifs.  Only mods I included were Eyes of Beauty and SG Hair pack.  The neck seam was pretty significant.  I just want a character that looks as great as yours. :D

I noticed your working with Tera armors.  They look great.  I'm sure the work you've done here consumes quite a bit of your time.  I haven't created any mods, so I can only imagine.  I know there are ways to convert armors to certain bodies which I am aiming to learn.  I was wondering if at any point you were thinking of making replacers of the vanilla armors to fit ZGGB?  That might not be an interest to you and it's not a request.  I was just curious.

This is the pic that won me over.

http://static.skyrim...-1368492108.jpg

First, Thanks for liking the mod. the link of the picture game is not from any ZGGB (ZGGB, ZGGB-T, ZGGB-R) Mod, The body in the pic is made with body slide by someone. 

About the neck seam, i haven't notice anything like this and i also don't know how to fix the neck seam. But if you can post the pic of the neck seam issue you are having then i will have a better understanding. And no once else said anything about neck seam i'm thinking no else had the issue yet.

About the armors, I am not specifically workin on terra armors, the things is that ZGGB mod is all about big butt and big thighs so at this point i am only converting(customizing then converting) the amors that shows more skin specially the whole butt and thighs lolz..Right now now my target is to convert atleast 15 armors, i've had my eyes on couple armors(full body covered) may be i'll convert them after..Can't promise anything about vanilla armors(never liked them from the start). 

After my 15 armors conversion i'm gonna try to make ZGGB-R as a race mod so everyone can use this mod aside for their default body mod.

O I almost forgot, about the bbp, the animation of breasts 01 L/R is not too intense but just a little movement. Bit if you still only want the BBP then i can upload the bbp version by just removing the breasts01 L/R bones from the skin modifier but the armors will still be in tbbp so you'll gain nothing by only BBP body. Still i will add the BBP body version.  

Thanks again for liking the mod. Cheers...

Could you tell us how do we install the body mod ?

Do I have to make vanila Body into CBBE --> make into CHSBHC - BBP --> install ZGGB-R --> TBBP Meshes ?

added the skeletons in the main post, if you are still having issue with it then just install the skeletons, backup yours before doing so..

@zaselim

The pic isn't from your mod....I feel like an ass, sorry.  The thick legs and the medium sized chest is what made me think it was your work.  Of course your posted pictures are great.  I think I'll try to reinstall this again.  If I foul up this time I'll be sure to post a screenshot.  Thanks for the quick response.

a cut like line appears on the lower part of the butt and when i un equip the body part the cut disappears as well..I tried converting 3-4 times but everytime that cut like line appears.. See for yourself..

and the below pic has the cut line, appeared when i wore the body part..

iMB8pIvDkyCU4.png

So, anything comes to mind? why is it happening? plz tell me..I'll be grateful.Thanks...

Did the original armor have anything occupying that area? It's shaped like a single polygon. Only simple delete should fix it.

I'd have to see the .nif itself to learn any more of it, really.

for this armor, there is nothing, the bottom lover part the covers you know what lolz was like that in the original armor. same goes for the other one.

The parts both of the armors had i deleted the whole part for the list

Looks like one badly weighted vertex to me. It doesnt even have to be in ass area, could as well be in front and pulled here by wrong weight value. Delete body mesh in that one conversion and copy/paste it from naked body file.

Does anyone know who is the author of that bodyslide setting?

that was me , , sorry for the confusion . Zaselim ,s awesome mod  and my personal preset for bodyslide are similar

Looks like one badly weighted vertex to me. It doesnt even have to be in ass area, could as well be in front and pulled here by wrong weight value. Delete body mesh in that one conversion and copy/paste it from naked body file.

So you mean, i have to del the body from the armor and import it again, but i already did that. I use morpher to convert armor for body 1, I made the morpher 3 times to check. Now i am gonna check it by importing the armor to both 0/1 bodies separately. 

that was me , , sorry for the confusion . Zaselim ,s awesome mod  and my personal preset for bodyslide are similar

lolz yeah it resembles a little to my ZGGB-T,i think we had that mis-understanding before in the "How to make beautiful women" thread lolz,, Before i started this thing called body mod i also tried using body slide as well but couldn't get some of the key curves, like the exact butt shape i wanted and part between the waist and thighs / waist and butt from all sides, thigh muscles from the outer side lolzzz then i knew i had to learn 3ds max and got lucky i guess and end up with ZGGB then ZGGB-T and now ZGGB-R that has the best curves i wanted (than both previous version) and i am really grateful for guys here liking this even though i am a total noob to the moding world..And very thankful for all the modder in here and on nexus because those guys inspired me to do my own thing.. 

I just hope someone will be kind enough to make the muscle textures...lolz

Hi hi. So, what textures you used to make your persona like that in the pics? Or if they are privates there are any mod that I can use to get similar results?

Hello sir, as i have told before i am using the same textures which are in the mod and i'm using wet textures for cbbe with it.

I don't have custom textures because i don't have a clue about how to make textures lolz and the mod doesn't support cbbe or unp or adce textures..

Hi i noticed you posted a TBBP mesh... is that complete and working and if so...where do i install it to, thankyou

yes it is completely working from the time its uploaded. For the moment the current 3 armors will not work but they will work with my nesxt armor update.

In the next update there will be 7 or 8 armors ( i know i said before it will be 5 armor update but i am gonna be busy this month to i thought i will convert 7-8 armors, right now 5 are complete and going to post 5th armor's pics, the pics of 1-4 are already posted in the replies)..

Actually I am getting my copy of "Remember Me - Xbox360 " in 2 days and " The last of us - ps3" is also coming so I will spend gaming (free) time on

these games. 

But i will be in touch with the thread like i always do, may be I will update more armors time time..After my coming armor update you can expect delay in the future armor udpate.

Copy the files in your character assets folder and replace the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files,

complete path is

drive:\skyrim\data\meshes\actor\character\character assets\ 

Well I think I got my texture to look ok but I was wondering,  what did you use to make your characters look shiny? Or smooth for that matter, because I still have a sort of semi-rough look to mines.

did you install the wet textures for cbbe after the textures install?

I got a question about your mod, first I must say it is fantastic but is there anyway to fix the head discoloration? Because I tried everything and nothing is working.

I cant help you there yet, because i don't know much about textures or should i say nothing..as in my skyrim my character Gaya almost looks OK. Look at the pictures my neck and head and the body almost has the same color.

ENB OFF

ibjIOYYyPtaFn3.png

ENB ON

iGQ3Bv8A149qm.png

I hope it will work out for the guys who're having this issue, I think one more person said that he's having that issue..

Ok. Some pics of 5th armor "Demon Hunter V2" of the up coming update

The first pic has the combination of 2 armors

ibndXJsxlh2Hqf.png

iAsKfjZUckilD.png

ibzeslT1wu9ai0.png

iZH84XpBYDLM7.png

ibcFBWgXsdotNX.png

ibdnyQXMoIJNEn.png

I hope you like it..

I will try to post the Armor Update in couple of days, just have to convert 2 or 3 more amors..

Well I think I got my texture to look ok but I was wondering,  what did you use to make your characters look shiny? Or smooth for that matter, because I still have a sort of semi-rough look to mines.

Example of discoloration and do you have the link to the wet texture so the body looks smooth and not dry like desert. I thank you for your help.

post-87409-0-14506800-1370151466_thumb.jpg

post-87409-0-68296700-1370154434_thumb.jpg

No I didn't do you have the link or anything where I can get the wet texture? Example in the picture of the head discoloration. Oh as well how did you get yours so smooth like the other person said. Mine still looks dry like desert with no moist lol.

Alright, I finally got it, thanks! Though it does take a squint and certain lighting to actually see it but it's a huge improvement.

@Rockbottom231

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946/?

Example of discoloration

That's usually a tintmask issue. Extract this skintone.dds file into your textures/actors/character/character assets/tintmasks folder and see if it fixes it. And yes, it's just a blank white picture that does have to be 256x256.

If it doesn't fix it, delete it so it won't cause issues down the line if something changes it.

The "lower eye socket" image is if you have striped forehead. The "upper eye socket" image is if the whole forehead is tinted dark.

tintmask_fix.rar

Example of discoloration

That's usually a tintmask issue. Extract this skintone.dds file into your textures/actors/character/character assets/tintmasks folder and see if it fixes it. And yes, it's just a blank white picture that does have to be 256x256.

If it doesn't fix it, delete it so it won't cause issues down the line if something changes it.

The "lower eye socket" image is if you have striped forehead. The "upper eye socket" image is if the whole forehead is tinted dark.

Thanks for trying to help but it didn't work lol. I used this face for every other body mod and it never acted like this.