Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

I finally install correctly but this time, I want to ask one thing:

When I first looked at the screen shot...there is ZGGB Screen shot and I wanted install it...

And today I looked carefully with descrition/screen shot that you wrote, ZGGB-R had smaller chest.

I want to confirm if ZGGB-R is smaller then ZGGB.

If yes, do you have any Plan B:  I mean I want to see little big when Max weight.

But that is up to you to decide, I am just ask if you have Plan B.

ZGGB and ZGGB-R have almost have the same size in breats, ZGGB-R has a broad shoulders and because of it broad chest. That is why it sometimes it feels like that ZGGB had bigger a little bit. In actually only ZGGB-T had the bigger breasts than both ZGGB and ZGGB-R. I used the word "had" because if saw that the thread both ZGGB and ZGGB-T are not for release and obsolete. I also deleted all the links from the main post related to the both ZGGB and ZGGB-R.

About the future or as you said plan B (breasts) lolz, i don't want to promise anything because i takes too much time. After creating body mod you also have to make armor conversion and lots of it. ZGGB-R has almost the perfect shape i wanted to make when i first created ZGGB(original), It was always about big butt, big thighs and smaller breasts. i personally dont like big breasts as well, that is the reason it doesn't have big breasts.

ZGGB Bodies are like the Amazons or Valkyries or the Warrior based.

So at the moment i don't have a plan B as you know the game is much older now, again i can't promise anything but i might end up making another body with bigger breasts than ZGGB-R, actually I suck in breasts department as well lolzzz don't know how to shape them.  

Is... Is that urine? Has the modding community gone that far? 0.0

Anyways, I tried out your texture file and the problem is no more! The breast issue is gone and I think my character has almost the same glossiness as the ones in the screens, depending on the lighting... So thank you very much!

I am glad that it solved your problem, what about the head issue? Did you also had a diff color with the head?

Yeah that's urine..zaz anination pack..

I've never had the head issue so it's fine.

I see...

Is it possible you can clean up the 1st page a bit  :blush:

There's alot of unnecessary pics that slows my internet down

thanks  ;)

I know with a slow internet a person can have problem with the main post, added the spoilers before pics..

By the way if the pics were unnecessary for me then they weren't there in the first place   :) Still i don't want anyone to have any kind of problems so I did clean up. Cheers.

Honestly, this is just astounding work, even more so when you consider that this is the 4th or 5th revision of the authors idea put to work. Personally, I prefer a slightly more realistic approach, but you'd have to be stupid to dismiss the quality of this body replacer.

I'm looking into making this work alongside CBBE in a friend of mines game, quick question; Is this BBP compatible, or no? I read the entire introduction post, but after seeing the download for it i'm confused as to if it's currently functioning or not.

Thank you again for sharing your talent with people who appreciate it.

Honestly, this is just astounding work, even more so when you consider that this is the 4th or 5th revision of the authors idea put to work. Personally, I prefer a slightly more realistic approach, but you'd have to be stupid to dismiss the quality of this body replacer.

I'm looking into making this work alongside CBBE in a friend of mines game, quick question; Is this BBP compatible, or no? I read the entire introduction post, but after seeing the download for it i'm confused as to if it's currently functioning or not.

Thank you again for sharing your talent with people who appreciate it.

Thanks for liking it, and its tbbp compatible not bbp.

And plz when you make the cbbe tex compatible, share it with me. I will be really grateful as i dont know anything about converting the texturesanything. Thanks again.

Plz let me know if the weight slider doesn't work for any of the armors, i was converting an armor today and noticed in game that the slider is not working for the optional colors and only for the original armor is working so i had to change the nif file in teh CK..

It's nothing fancy, all I did was open both of the normal-maps in GIMP, put the muscled one atop the other, and used a soft-edge brush to get the edges and breasts right.

For the sweat, all I did was take the sweat specular, take the black out of it, and put it over the normal one.

One problem I've been having, though, is that the model's booty is too big! Not that I don't like it, but my greatsword keeps cutting into it.

There was someone else here that did a big-butt thing, and they ended up modding the skeleton to fix it, would that be possible here?

Also, it feels like there's too many of the armors that are Light Armor. The only Heavy Armor ones I can find are the CrawWizard bikini and Tera CFL18.

I think it'd be better if there was a bit more variety between them?

It's nothing fancy, all I did was open both of the normal-maps in GIMP, put the muscled one atop the other, and used a soft-edge brush to get the edges and breasts right.

For the sweat, all I did was take the sweat specular, take the black out of it, and put it over the normal one.

One problem I've been having, though, is that the model's booty is too big! Not that I don't like it, but my greatsword keeps cutting into it.

There was someone else here that did a big-butt thing, and they ended up modding the skeleton to fix it, would that be possible here?

Also, it feels like there's too many of the armors that are Light Armor. The only Heavy Armor ones I can find are the CrawWizard bikini and Tera CFL18.

I think it'd be better if there was a bit more variety between them?

Thanks for the textures,I will add them in the main post. i will sure check it out when i'll get the time.

About the skeletons, i don't know how to do it, also don't use heavy weapons, the ones i like i converted into single hand sword cause i never like the two hand sword play of skyrim, it too slow to me. You can decrease the butt size in the race menu if you want..

And about the armors, I've the converted only what i found or had (H/L). I thought the Light armors would be more favorable because they take less weight, Never had any reason to choose between light and heavy cause i don't know the reason besides the weight.

There is one armor that has both high and light versions (the metal like armor, Black Wisteria).

Most of the armors have only one body wear, and i also don't know how to make a light one into heavy.

ok, i checked the muscle textures and they really looking good, but also have a couple of problems i think. Only going to tell one of them at the moment because about the 2nd one I'm pretty sure its not the texture issue but may be the weight paints...

First Some Pictures to show you guys how the textures look on original Gaya - Titania - Gei [My lead female Character/Player, on which ZGGB,T,R Mods based on].

i2aXAuWONtddh.pngiRoCAHhhLwa6W.pngibhh7h8r2wlbxQ.pngiRzO0xR8EoulK.png

Now some of the guys having one problem and I was confused why because i wasn't having it... The NECK ISSUE, when i use the muscle textures i have this neck issue and when i use the original(My Textures folder, i uploaded recently) I don't have that issue. Here is the picture..

With Muscle textures.

i2bboFzF5K63p.png

Without the Muscle Textures.

iGQ3Bv8A149qm.pngiO5liuiV2P6So.png

As you can see when using the muscle textures the bottom end part of the neck is darker (a darker line) and the color of the neck/face is also slightly different then the body and when using the default textures the neck color looks the same with the body and no dark line. Does any of you having this issue with the muscle textures?

Ah!

That's my fault. The neck of the muscle normalmap is different from your normalmap

I forgot to blend yours into it

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40372841/mods/sweatymuscle.rar

Should fix it

Thanks, i will check it out.. And which one of the two files is for sweat, because i still want to use the wet textures i was before and not the with the textures you posted.

Ok i have a question which is asked by many here, The textures are the same for the mod and my gfx settings is medium. So why the body looks different in terms of looks? 

I can only answer a little about the face part but i can't answer about the body part may be its because of the ENB i am using.

For the face i am using

cover girl

ECE earlier[old] version

eyes of beauty

longer eye lashes

genom (a mod that has that kind of name)

may be some other i don;t know or don't remember , But why the body looks different? Even the pic you posted looked different in terms of gfx / looks..

Ah!

That's my fault. The neck of the muscle normalmap is different from your normalmap

Should fix it

Thanks, i will check it out.. And which one of the two files is for sweat, because i still want to use the wet textures i was before and not the with the textures you posted.

Ok i have a question which is asked by many here, The textures are the same for the mod and my gfx settings is medium. So why the body looks different in terms of looks? 

I can only answer a little about the face part but i can't answer about the body part may be its because of the ENB i am using.

For the face i am using

cover girl

ECE earlier[old] version

eyes of beauty

longer eye lashes

may be some other i don;t know or don't remember , But why the body looks different? Even the pic you posted looked different in terms of gfx / looks..

the _s is for sweat, the _msn is for muscle

and I'm not sure what you mean, the body looks about the same for me. Chances are it's just ENB settings, I have mine set fairly low, since I have a mid-level computer, and I can't really afford to turn settings up that far without using a tiny resolution(even with the settings I have, I'm using 1600x900 instead of 1920x1080)

thanks  ;)

I know with a slow internet a person can have problem with the main post, added the spoilers before pics..

By the way if the pics were unnecessary for me then they weren't there in the first place   :) Still i don't want anyone to have any kind of problems so I did clean up. Cheers.

I just think you have too many pictures...

I'm guessing you over 100 pics on the 1st page alone...

IMO you only need 3 pics for each armor (front, side, and a back shot)

anything else is just unnecessary and it takes away from your work 

Ah!

Should fix it

For the face i am using

cover girl

ECE earlier[old] version

eyes of beauty

longer eye lashes

the _s is for sweat, the _msn is for muscle

and I'm not sure what you mean, the body looks about the same for me. Chances are it's just ENB settings, I have mine set fairly low, since I have a mid-level computer, and I can't really afford to turn settings up that far without using a tiny resolution(even with the settings I have, I'm using 1600x900 instead of 1920x1080)

So it is the ENB, looks like i was guessing right.. Thanks.

thanks  ;)

I just think you have too many pictures...

I'm guessing you over 100 pics on the 1st page alone...

IMO you only need 3 pics for each armor (front, side, and a back shot)

anything else is just unnecessary and it takes away from your work 

yeah they are, its because i also wanted to post pics of combination between armors and colors stuff..And in my last update [7 outfits have 26 pictures, some has two or some has more than 3] so in terms of 3 pics for each armor [5 are extra].

Yeah for the first three i have 16 pics [4 displayed large and rest are attachments and it only take load when you click on them]  

I also stopped adding the pics in the real models section. Didn't add any image in the evolution section since i created the topic (just 2, one under the logo and one for the faces)

Can't delete the current pics, but i will delete the attachments i am not using and I will also try to post minimum pics as possible as i can from now on. so you or anyone else won't have much problem. I added the spoiler because when you open the page it loads in less time than before.

But sooner or later it happens when you add more and more content and updates, and time after time the post gets heavier and heavier, but in my case i started with many  :). I will try to add minimum pics from now on that you can count on.

Edited: Deleted attachments from 2nd-third armor (They were really more than needed), Actually I didn't think about that point when i made the thread because now days almost everyone has a dsl connection (from 1mb to higher), I have 4mb (almost 480 kb/s) and when i open the page it loads with in seconds (around 30-40 secs) which is also one of the reason. Now as you point out, there are clearly some users who have less than 1mb connection or 1mb connection will takes more than a minute to load the page completely. Again i promise you i will not post pics more than 3 for each armor and also try to post 2 or 1 for each armor and manage that total count of the future Armor pack images .

screenshot1.jpg

Made a tanlines texture for ZGGB-R as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40372841/mods/ZGGB-R_Tanline.rar

Also, I changed the SweatyMuscle RAR to separate the sweat texture from the muscle texture.

No need to update the post, it's the same URL for the file.

Thanks, Looking Nice.

I've been wanted to ask, If i give you certain body texture then can you make them compatible with ZGGB-R for body, hands, feet?

I want to use my ZGGB-T(My combination of CBBE)textures with ZGGB-R..Plz don't mind and if you can't no worries, you have already done much and i really appreciate it. Thanks Again

4C4hDcR.jpgher

I think this is close the your body zaselim

She has bigger boobs, i think she may be looks like my zggb-t between 40-50 weight point but not with zggb-r..

The only difference between andressa and gaya(in zggb-r body) is the waist part, zggb-r has more curve (in side) on the side parts of the waist than andressa. Her butt curves are awesome like zggb-r lolz

Why think andressa is close enough to be perfect match is because of her curves, breasts size, broader shoulders and body shape ofcourse andressa's butt smaller than zggb-r but the curve is identical from the side poses and the back, but the pic you posted has nice ass and great set of boobs that is why i think she can fall in the 40-50 weigh point of ZGGB-T, because at 100 ZGGB-T has really huge ass and thighs lolz

By the pic u posted, that some amazing looking body, can u tell me her name?

Edited: Now i remember, I think is real sexi barbie but i don't know her real name.

Take a look at this picture 

oilgroup.jpg

Now click on my signature and check the middle body(2 poses-front/back)