HongChina Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013  Thanks, Looking Nice. I've been wanted to ask, If i give you certain body texture then can you make them compatible with ZGGB-R for body, hands, feet? I want to use my ZGGB-T(My combination of CBBE)textures with ZGGB-R..Plz don't mind and if you can't no worries, you have already done much and i really appreciate it. Thanks Again   I might be able to? No guarantees on it, though. Â
Zaselim Posted June 13, 2013 Author Posted June 13, 2013   Thanks, Looking Nice. I've been wanted to ask, If i give you certain body texture then can you make them compatible with ZGGB-R for body, hands, feet? I want to use my ZGGB-T(My combination of CBBE)textures with ZGGB-R..Plz don't mind and if you can't no worries, you have already done much and i really appreciate it. Thanks Again   I might be able to? No guarantees on it, though.   Yeah no problem when ever you're able to...Just tell me what dds(body,hands,feet) files do i have to give you or i just upload the whole folder?Â
HongChina Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013  Yeah no problem when ever you're able to...Just tell me what dds(body,hands,feet) files do i have to give you or i just upload the whole folder?   Whole folder would probably be best. normals and speculars would probably need to be adjusted as well
Balboa2151 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 I love the look of the body.....nice and thick and full figured.....not some little skinny body......I would love to download this mod.....what do I need to make npc's to look like pics and what order do I download ? Do I overwrite when prompted? Thanks
Zaselim Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013   Yeah no problem when ever you're able to...Just tell me what dds(body,hands,feet) files do i have to give you or i just upload the whole folder?   Whole folder would probably be best. normals and speculars would probably need to be adjusted as well  Ok, Thanks, I will be uploading the whole folder as soon as i can
Zaselim Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013 I love the look of the body.....nice and thick and full figured.....not some little skinny body......I would love to download this mod.....what do I need to make npc's to look like pics and what order do I download ? Do I overwrite when prompted? Thanks  1. Install: Just install the main ZGGB-Mod folder, overwrite if asked (Before doing that backup your old data in case if you will need it in the future. Then install the TBBP meshes, If you want the body to look like exactly as mine in the pics then download the "My Textures Folder" then install it in your female texture folder. Then if you want the muscle texture then download the muscle textures and overwrite the files in the female textures folder. Note 1: you want the wet textures i am using then only install the female_msn file from muscle textures folder. Note 2: If you feel anything wrong with the TBBP or game crashes then download the skeletons and install it.  2. About NPC: if you have a custom NPC then copy paste all the ZGGB-R meshes in your npc's meshes path and the textures in your npc's textures path. If you have the in game npcs or your npc doesn't have a path then no need to do any thing else, just install the mod like i told you in (1)
Zaselim Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013    Yeah no problem when ever you're able to...Just tell me what dds(body,hands,feet) files do i have to give you or i just upload the whole folder?   Whole folder would probably be best. normals and speculars would probably need to be adjusted as well  Ok, Thanks, I will be uploading the whole folder as soon as i can  ZGGB-T Tex here the link, it has all files including muscle, wet and gloss textures
Balboa2151 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Thank you for your help......should I use nmm or install manually? Also ....I have xp32 skeleton installed....should I use this skeleton or do you have one in your mod? Thanks
Zaselim Posted June 15, 2013 Author Posted June 15, 2013 Thank you for your help......should I use nmm or install manually? Also ....I have xp32 skeleton installed....should I use this skeleton or do you have one in your mod? Thanks  No no need for NMM, and the problem is i don't remember my self about the skeletons and i have both xp32 and TBBP by dragonfly skeletons. I used my pervious MOD's skeletons so may be its XP32 or TBBP, as i said in one of the the above posts install ZGGB-R without skeletons first. Only use skeleton when you'll have any issue.
Zaselim Posted June 15, 2013 Author Posted June 15, 2013 Ah! That's my fault. The neck of the muscle normalmap is different from your normalmap I forgot to blend yours into it https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40372841/mods/sweatymuscle.rar Should fix it  ok the neck issue is fixed but now there a gap between legs and feet, PLZ check it with bare feet (no boot/shoes equip). I checked it with the original msn file and it doesn't happen with the original msn file but happens when i use above linked muscle msn file.
Zaselim Posted June 17, 2013 Author Posted June 17, 2013 So how's everyone doing.. Going to post some new pics soon, i was working on Gaya's awakened state(Transformation state) tattoos that shines as you can see in my new sig.. I was also trying to get Gaya's original hair color which also shines but failed..But i managed to get the hair color right thanks to the Extended Hair Color for hairs.. Going to start working on next armor update in july, as i told before I'm spending most of my gaming time on The last of Us(Now, started 2 days ago) finished Remember me.. I don't know how many of you played The Last Of US, but its one awesome game guys...Â
sbire Posted June 17, 2013 Posted June 17, 2013 i'm in love to see how this mod is growing up. awesome work zaselim. much respect for that. actually i'm testing seven7base, but there's some enb related issues with the specular map (belly comes to grey in sunlight). if i doesn't find a proper enb to fix that awefull shadows related with the unp belly textures, i'll change to your little piece of hottines. Â that mod are special and much different to all these other bodytypes and i can see how much you adoring these kind of body. Â big thumbs up to your effort and but(t) why not.
Zaselim Posted June 17, 2013 Author Posted June 17, 2013 i'm in love to see how this mod is growing up. awesome work zaselim. much respect for that. actually i'm testing seven7base, but there's some enb related issues with the specular map (belly comes to grey in sunlight). if i doesn't find a proper enb to fix that awefull shadows related with the unp belly textures, i'll change to your little piece of hottines. Â that mod are special and much different to all these other bodytypes and i can see how much you adoring these kind of body. Â big thumbs up to your effort and but(t) why not. Thanks bro and you are welcome to try it any time you like...I gave my older mod textures (ZGGB-T which based on a my selected combination of CBBE textures) to HongChina (who made muscle, and tanline textures fot ZGGB-R). He didn't promised but he said He will definitely try to convert the textures for ZGGB-R. Lets hope he will do it...I am very grateful to him for making the muscle textures which is the essential part of my ZGGB Mods
Arcanic_Eye Posted June 18, 2013 Posted June 18, 2013 So how's everyone doing.. Going to post some new pics soon, i was working on Gaya's awakened state(Transformation state) tattoos that shines as you can see in my new sig.. I was also trying to get Gaya's original hair color which also shines but failed..But i managed to get the hair color right thanks to the Extended Hair Color for hairs.. Going to start working on next armor update in july, as i told before I'm spending most of my gaming time on The last of Us(Now, started 2 days ago) finished Remember me.. I don't know how many of you played The Last Of US, but its one awesome game guys...  Ugh so lucky, I'm broke with what money I have being budgeted towards food.
Zaselim Posted June 19, 2013 Author Posted June 19, 2013 Hello everyone, Here are some pics of Gaya's Awakened State Tattoos i am working on, The only problem I'll be having is that I think every female in skyrim will get that tattoo on their body.         Will post more when I will get the time..
Blow Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 Looks great, nice work on that tattoo. Â I sent you a pm about the tattoo thing.
Aerose Posted June 20, 2013 Posted June 20, 2013 I was just wondering if this body type is compatible with other armor types like CBBE and CHSBHC. I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. Thanks~
TheGreyWolf Posted June 20, 2013 Posted June 20, 2013 Can't you make it a custom race with its own meshes and textures? if you do that then it wont mess with the other race's  Also what hair are you using in picture 6. on your first post?Â
Zaselim Posted June 21, 2013 Author Posted June 21, 2013 Can't you make it a custom race with its own meshes and textures? if you do that then it wont mess with the other race's  Also what hair are you using in picture 6. on your first post? I am working on race mod, i am new to modding so my first attempt for the race mod wasn't successful(there were some issues). But sooner or later I will make a race mod for it because ZGGB-R has it own (Calyps's) textures so i don't want it to be the main body in skyrim for me as well. Can you plz tell me which races are being messed with it because i have 6-7 races mod installed including ninghiem race and non of them having any issue. The hairs are apachi hair mod or apachi hairs for female, you can find it on nexus. And if you are talking about the 6th picture in the faces pic then its sg hair mod, you find it here on lovers lab.
Zaselim Posted June 21, 2013 Author Posted June 21, 2013 I was just wondering if this body type is compatible with other armor types like CBBE and CHSBHC. I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. Thanks~ The only compatible armors are the ones i am converting. So i believe you wont find them anywhere else.
sbire Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Hello everyone, Here are some pics of Gaya's Awakened State Tattoos i am working on, The only problem I'll be having is that I think every female in skyrim will get that tattoo on their body.         Will post more when I will get the time..   Â
rootofallevil Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 awesome mods, man! thanks! but too few outfits for your body type we need MOAR! can you recommend any appropriate armors (clothes)?
Zaselim Posted June 22, 2013 Author Posted June 22, 2013 awesome mods, man! thanks! but too few outfits for your body type we need MOAR! can you recommend any appropriate armors (clothes)? It is few because i because my 2nd armor update was released not few days ago. I am busy this month so i will start converting more next month. Â And cant recommend any armors because i am the only one converting them
storm55 Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Oh god. This body is glorious. I wanted something along the butt and thighs but could never do it myself without screwing up so badly, or using current mods and making it look outlandish. It's just.. amazing. I love this. I can't believe you were laughed at, ever! Any man who hates this should get his brain checked for being gay, seriously. I'm playing with TBBP and all these armors. It's amazing, and I can't help but get distracted every once in a while and look at that body, those curves are beautiful.
Jerbsinator Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 I'm not a fan of this body, but you really did a good job on it and how you present it seems very professional and organized. The screenshots you take are also really eye catching.
Recommended Posts