Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

@Rockbottom

The pics you posted are of your character or just a random pics?

Can you post the pics of you character, a face close up

Not my character that's the npc but my character has the same problem though.

Actually i don't know about that stuff, I'm sorry to unable to help you. But atleast i kow that much that there something wrong on the textures side, not in the mod textures (because if it was then everyone's having the same issue). May be just like "superman" said some kind of tintmasks or other skinetone issue..Actually you are not getting the same skin color for the head..

Up until now i thought that this issue comes when you use the task manager to go to the desktop then comes back in the game but when reloading the save solves the issue. Actually sometimes my game hangs on the heavy areas after loading when i have all of my 5 custom follower so what i do is alt+ctrl+del for the task manager then the game's minimize and back to the desktop, then i simply select the game again for the system bar and the game starts working(loading completes) again but the face color becomes dark brown but when i reload my save or just switch the location the face goes back to its normal self. Other than that i have never had this kind of issue which is also the reason i dont know about this issue you are having.

@Rockbottom

Actually i don't know about that stuff, I'm sorry to unable to help you. But atleast i kow that much that there something wrong on the textures side, not in the mod textures (because if it was then everyone's having the same issue). May be just like "superman" said some kind of tintmasks or other skinetone issue..Actually you are not getting the same skin color for the head..

Up until now i thought that this issue comes when you use the task manager to go to the desktop then comes back in the game but when reloading the save solves the issue. Actually sometimes my game hangs on the heavy areas after loading when i have all of my 5 custom follower so what i do is alt+ctrl+del for the task manager then the game's minimize and back to the desktop, then i simply select the game again for the system bar and the game starts working(loading completes) again but the face color becomes dark brown but when i reload my save or just switch the location the face goes back to its normal self. Other than that i have never had this kind of issue which is also the reason i dont know about this issue you are having.

Thanks for trying to help though! I will reload or go to another area and see if that fixes it, until then here is my character lol.

post-87409-0-14202000-1370238363_thumb.jpg

7TH [The Rider Coat with back hud] [16 color combination of black, blue, red, white]

I will try to make convert one more today or tomorrow if not then i will release the Outfit update with the current 7 the day after tomorrow..

Some pics of the 7th

iD9ez8gNMwDCK.pngiOjRQyJZuEMFZ.pngimXy0rIRuP0cG.pngiplcdlXTlHyYp.pngibdhbaVyD3Zdt.pngiITYezgAbT0jS.pngiqo22XppcNrPC.pngiMF6SDDOjjk77.png

@Rockbottom

Thanks for trying to help though! I will reload or go to another area and see if that fixes it, until then here is my character lol.

Ok, My follower, Zeenamaya Dragos, uses my ZGGB-T Mod meshes and textures and I am using ZGGB-R as my default body cause of the armor conversions so i noticed yesterday that Xeena's head more whiter than her body ( just like your char has draker face than body) so i copied my main Textures (i used for ZGGB,ZGGB-T) in the main textures(female) and meshes(character assests)  folders of the game and load the game and Xeena's head looked fine like it is use to.

And when i again installed ZGGB-R textures as main, Xeena's face became whiter than her body again. It is weird huh!!! i mean ZGGB-R has its own head textures and (ZGGB and ZGGB-T) have their own.. Maybe i have to copy the female_head.nif in Xeena's meshes folder and change its textures path in nifskope to direct the path to Xeena's texture folder and in the CK as well. You check your female_head.nif as well may be the path is giving you the problem as well.

I will try to check it by doing that when i will get the time...

Can't help you with problems with the T body because it's unreleased.

No it wasn't a problem, I was just telling rockbottom that i was having the issue which i solved because of the difference in textures with female_head.nif and that is why my follower which has different textures than the main(ZGGB-R) body meshes. So my be he's having the face issue with ZGGB-R because of the same or similar reason..

Fortunately i haven't had any body related issue since the beginning, The issue i have is that my game hangs in the loading screen when i enter or coc commands to enter some cties (whinetun, falkreah, etc)

Going to post the armor update tonight, 

I again apologize if some of you still angry or un-satisfied for me not releasing my Older Version of ZGGB.

Deleted the Links to my Old Mods' gallery because of complains.. 

Thanks for the armor update! But I just noticed a problem with my characters body,

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-06-07 00-04-59-24.bmp

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-06-07 00-04-45-27.bmp

Any ideas? And there's these white seems between my characters legs...

the skin you are using is too big thats all. i was using a CBBE texture & the same thing happen so you might want to use a UNP
You are having this problem because you are using different textures. At the moment you cant use any other textures with ZGGB-R other than its own.

The only thing working is wet textures for cbbe from fair skin mod

@Puller: does unp textures are working fine with zggb-r? And if yes then plz tell me which one.

Thanks for the armor update! But I just noticed a problem with my characters body,

the skin you are using is too big thats all. i was using a CBBE texture & the same thing happen so you might want to use a UNP
You are having this problem because you are using different textures. At the moment you cant use any other textures with ZGGB-R other than its own.

@Puller: does unp textures are working fine with zggb-r? And if yes then plz tell me which one.

yea some unp work fine like this tattoo 1, the inner, inner, inner thigh isnt tan  but  the tits match up

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19622//?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28740//?#content

but you know i hate your new armor ( im joking ) cause i cant use my Futa Equipable with your 

ArmorEbonyCrawWizardCuirassZGGBR  but it's cool i love the mods, i just cant be a perv 24-7 on the game 

yea some unp work fine like this tattoo 1, the inner, inner, inner thigh isnt tan  but  the tits match up

but you know i hate your new armor ( im joking ) cause i cant use my Futa Equipable with your 

ArmorEbonyCrawWizardCuirassZGGBR  but it's cool i love the mods, i just cant be a perv 24-7 on the game 

you can use futta bro, just the use ArmorEbonyCrawWizardCuirassZGGBR Bra/Panties, You can  use separate color for both or use either one, I made it after the ArmorEbonyCrawWizardCuirassZGGBR that is why both exist in the mod, Use the bra to cover the tits and use futta lolz

isn't there any without the tattos? i don't like the tattoos and stuff.. 

How much the textures looks with ZGGB-R, give me a number from 1-10..And can you plz post the picture of you char using this ZGGB-R and UNP Textures u are using?

It seems my problem occurs when I try to use wet textures for fair skin and even then, it looks nothing close to your textures in the pics.

Ok, I'm gonna post my texture female folder as soon as i get the time..May be that will solve your problem

I tried the body mode, however I failed install properly because I am not actually uderstand step of ZGGB-R-TBBP.

I tired uninstall body mode.

I start with vanila body --> CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

--> Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition, however I install custom because I want BBP

--> ZGGB-R MOD --> ZGGB-R TBBP Meshes [ I located where I have to put 2 files] --> Lastly, ZGGB- R skeletons

As a result, the body mode is broken.

I need proper instruction.  

Can anyone share STEP by STEP Instruction for some users who need help ?

I tried the body mode, however I failed install properly because I am not actually uderstand step of ZGGB-R-TBBP.

I tired uninstall body mode.

I start with vanila body --> CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

--> Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition, however I install custom because I want BBP

--> ZGGB-R MOD --> ZGGB-R TBBP Meshes [ I located where I have to put 2 files] --> Lastly, ZGGB- R skeletons

As a result, the body mode is broken.

I need proper instruction.  

Can anyone share STEP by STEP Instruction for some users who need help ?

Broken? What exactly happened when you load your game? Did you try before the skeletons, If you already have TBBP skeletons installed then you don't need the skeleton i posted because they are TBBP skeletons.

First, set you previous body mod (BBP or TBBP) you were using before trying ZGGB-R, Then only install the ZGGB-R without the TBBP meshes and run the game and see if it works or not.

2nd, If it works then install the TBBP meshes and check the game again, If the body works fine then you don't need skeletons..

If first points works and your having problem with 2nd step then, install your previous mod again and only install the skeletons i uploaded and see if your previous body works or not. Sometimes skeletons cause problems..

My Textures Folder added - 9th June 2013.

I'm sorry i didn't check it properly before, It has some gloss.dds files for the body by using gloss tech, I think for some reason i installed my ZGGB/ZGGB-T textures may be to check something, and them instead of deleting the files i replaced the dds files with ZGGB-R textures files so some of the files(ZGGB, ZGGB-T) are still in the folder. May be this will solve the problem(shin/gloss) you guys are having with the textures.

Here some Futta Pictures for you. LOLZzz.

inkcii7Eq7hfM.pngiFUNaZEluqv4P.pngib1Gj40Yv79Kw3.pngib1XzU3CzWO7FZ.pngiKTkCMVero3DX.png

Is... Is that urine? Has the modding community gone that far? 0.0

Anyways, I tried out your texture file and the problem is no more! The breast issue is gone and I think my character has almost the same glossiness as the ones in the screens, depending on the lighting... So thank you very much!

Is... Is that urine? Has the modding community gone that far? 0.0

Anyways, I tried out your texture file and the problem is no more! The breast issue is gone and I think my character has almost the same glossiness as the ones in the screens, depending on the lighting... So thank you very much!

I am glad that it solved your problem, what about the head issue? Did you also had a diff color with the head?

Yeah that's urine..zaz anination pack..

I finally install correctly but this time, I want to ask one thing:

When I first looked at the screen shot...there is ZGGB Screen shot and I wanted install it...

And today I looked carefully with descrition/screen shot that you wrote, ZGGB-R had smaller chest.

I want to confirm if ZGGB-R is smaller then ZGGB.

If yes, do you have any Plan B:  I mean I want to see little big when Max weight.

But that is up to you to decide, I am just ask if you have Plan B.