Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Here are pics 2/5 costumes i converted with tbbp compatibility

1. Castanic - Ebony Crawfix (bra, panties(or something link that, back less), gloves and Boots (Original, Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Purple, White) bra and panties can also be wear separately and also can be use for under wearing specially for 2nd costume.

2. Tera CFL18 (customized shape by me) Half Body Wear, Shoulders, Gaunlets, Neck, Wing(mufler), Boots (Black, Blue, Gold, Purple, Red, White colors)

Both Combined (in 2 pics i used last armor update's Mask and Dragon Helmet)

i8tgXXAdu4WXr.png

ibqnlUEiGoifbc.png

i73gMscG1NwlQ.png

iWWVkHBS3NNXG.png

irMWBeEH5eOKN.pngigcOL3mFlWEgY.pngipmNFjuTcI85G.png

Costume 2 - CFL18

iPqKuklTUfU0X.png

Costume 1 - Castanic - Ebony Crawfix

ibu291YZPi5qav.pngivUJftbLValZC.pngiJSgsrzMAdLRR.png

Here are pics 2/5 costumes i converted with tbbp compatibility

1. Castanic - Ebony Crawfix (bra, panties(or something link that, back less), gloves and Boots (Original, Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Purple, White) bra and panties can also be wear separately and also can be use for under wearing specially for 2nd costume.

2. Tera CFL18 (customized shape by me) Half Body Wear, Shoulders, Gaunlets, Neck, Wing(mufler), Boots (Black, Blue, Gold, Purple, Red, White colors)

Both Combined (in 2 pics i used last armor update's Mask and Dragon Helmet)

i8tgXXAdu4WXr.png

ibqnlUEiGoifbc.png

i73gMscG1NwlQ.png

iWWVkHBS3NNXG.png

irMWBeEH5eOKN.pngigcOL3mFlWEgY.pngipmNFjuTcI85G.png

Costume 2 - CFL18

iPqKuklTUfU0X.png

Costume 1 - Castanic - Ebony Crawfix

ibu291YZPi5qav.pngivUJftbLValZC.pngiJSgsrzMAdLRR.png

Whoh!, I love you're body mod and the armors you have converted to it, any chance in the future you will make more with breast scaling?

the chance is 50/50....Can't promise anything before converting atleast 15 armors for ZGGB-R

About the my armor choice, i chose the armors that show maximum skin or customize that way(speacially the butt and thighs) ,lolzzz 

Thanks for liking the mod and armor conversions

Damn i really love the textures here but for some reason I keep getting an ugly texture in comparison to what you have in the screens. The texture I got looked like there was dirt on the body with dark shadings like ashes. I tried reinstalling about 3-4 times with the same results, just can't get it to look beautiful like in the screens.

Superman123

I have never work on textures and dont even know how to make them..can you tell me how can i make the muscle textures or convert cbbe or unp textures..

I'm still in the process of learning the texture part itself. Converting normal maps doesn't seem possible without a LOT of work.

Normal map manipulation (at least the parts I've figured out) is quite easy in zbrush.

Two relevant videos:

Here's a video of exporting a model from 3DS Max and getting it into Zbrush (and back)

Some things I've learned:

1. For Skyrim flesh, [Tangent] should be set to off and [Flip G] should be set to on)

2. Remove bones before doing stuff in Zbrush. Zbrush seems to think that they're actual models with textures

3. Unfortunately, some "stretched" models (like yours) don't divide correctly and get gaps when you do this. Sometimes you can fix it with optimizing when exporting with 3DS Max, but I couldn't seem to get it to work. That's why you see a gap in the pic I uploaded. The tears are fairly small and could just be edited in photoshop or gimp.

Oh, and normally you'd take the subdivision level up higher than I did. I just did a demo so I kept it rough and fast.

Damn i really love the textures here but for some reason I keep getting an ugly texture in comparison to what you have in the screens. The texture I got looked like there was dirt on the body with dark shadings like ashes. I tried reinstalling about 3-4 times with the same results, just can't get it to look beautiful like in the screens.

Upload an example? Not sure how to diagnose the problem without seeing it.

post-145041-0-93361200-1369520925_thumb.png

can you post some pictures? also check your race menu may be the dirt effect is on

and yeah one thing, i am using wet textures for cbbe with ZGGB-R in the pics i posted in my post above..

also I am using Imperial race for my character since i started the game..And backup you female textures folder and then delete everything related to female body textures (face,body,hands,feet) then paste the textures(calyps's) that comes with the ZGGB-R..

And plz post some pics so that we can understand your problem more...

Hope this clears things up a bit. I was previously using CBBE.

Mine looks exactly the same. Without ENB it looks so pathetic ugly that I instantly switched back to CBBE.

The thing is, I am using an ENB, but I lowered most of the graphics except texture quality for smoother game-play.

I dont know what is the problem you are having with textures because they look fine to me..And I believe Calyps worked very hard to make these textures so i think its wrong to use words like ugly or pathetic (may be you meant that your character looks ugly and pathetic with textures and the textures aren't that bad in general ..So if you meant something like that then i apologize for mis-Understanding) and they don't even look that bad with enb off...Here are some pictures with enb off and on..

ikXPTsob48obb.png

iGjBB90q5vFUV.png

igAo79R9OJDVV.png

i3i4y5qTRcVmd.pngiOePqtyWfJwiL.png

You can see the pictures individually on my ZGGB-R gallery page, the link is in my signature..

My PC is a medicore one and i believe my textures quality is also not at maximum..

My Pc specs are

Quad core 2.4ghz 6600

XFX 689 SLI Board

GTX 560 1GB

Cosair XMS2 800 Ghz 4Gb of Ram

My biggest problem is i don't know how to make/convert textures, if i did, i'd already converted my ZGGB-T textures for ZGGB-R already..

And for all those guys having this problem with textures and by using ENB their problems is solved then i don't think its a bad thing, ENBs are made by modders so the game's visual experience becomes (much) better then i think its ok to use ENB and why not?

@Arcanic_Eye: I don't know how to help you with this any other way, the only why i can think of is that may be by increasing the GFX settings your problem will be solved..Sorry for not being much helpful as i am very new to the moding stuff..

I just hope that not everyone's having the same texture problem..

I dont know what is the problem you are having with textures because they look fine to me..And I believe Calyps worked very hard to make these textures so i think its wrong to use words like ugly or pathetic (may be you meant that your character looks ugly and pathetic with textures and the textures aren't that bad in general ..So if you meant something like that then i apologize for mis-Understanding) and they don't even look that bad with enb off...Here are some pictures with enb off and on..

ikXPTsob48obb.png

iGjBB90q5vFUV.png

igAo79R9OJDVV.png

i3i4y5qTRcVmd.pngiOePqtyWfJwiL.png

You can see the pictures individually on my ZGGB-R gallery page, the link is in my signature..

My PC is a medicore one and i believe my textures quality is also not at maximum..

My Pc specs are

Quad core 2.4ghz 6600

XFX 689 SLI Board

GTX 560 1GB

Cosair XMS2 800 Ghz 4Gb of Ram

My biggest problem is i don't know how to make/convert textures, if i did, i'd already converted my ZGGB-T textures for ZGGB-R already..

And for all those guys having this problem with textures and by using ENB their problems is solved then i don't think its a bad thing, ENBs are made by modders so the game's visual experience becomes (much) better then i think its ok to use ENB and why not?

@Arcanic_Eye: I don't know how to help you with this any other way, the only why i can think of is that may be by increasing the GFX settings your problem will be solved..Sorry for not being much helpful as i am very new to the moding stuff..

I just hope that not everyone's having the same texture problem..

Thanks for the response, I have no reason to give offense Calyps but I don't believe the texture I got does his work justice. But I did try a different ENB and things KIND of improved.... But still, I'd like to know, what ENB are you using? My pc specs are a bit higher but the ENB i'm using lags the game a lot for some reason so I switched back.

Question? The pictures i posted above, with enb off does my character looks the same as yours in the game with enb off or mine's looking better (in term of textures)

About the enb i think cant tell, dont know my self at this point but if you can tell which files a enb has in the skyrik folder and in data folder so i can upload them.

I still dont understand this, for me the textures look fine with enb off as u can see the pics i uploaded.

The 3/5 Armors is finished, just added one color (blue), going to add 3 more..

The Boots are from (1/5) castanic armor, 3rd one has non..Changed the Hair style so the helmet can be seen.

imApcQuCNL5fF.png

ijbyndmoapcnJ.pngib0wFoqx23alKB.png

Just Converted One more..And its my 2nd armor i think i am having a issue with.. Look at the 34d and 4th pictures, when wearing the armor (only the body part not the gloves/gaunlet, shoes, masks or helmet or anything just the body part of the armor) a cut like line appears on the lower part of the butt and when i un equip the body part the cut disappears as well..I tried converting 3-4 times but everytime that cut like line appears.. See for yourself..

The 4th armor (Its just the Helmet, bra and bikini like thing and the wrist wear (glove/gaunlet, the rest is from different)

iEi35i0iicetx.png

iRZ8FyhynoBMO.png

In the bellow pic there is no line on the butt

irSDCTiPrcMh5.png

and the below pic has the cut line, appeared when i wore the body part..

iMB8pIvDkyCU4.png

So, anything comes to mind? why is it happening? plz tell me..I'll be grateful.Thanks...

if you already have the tbbp skeletons in your game then you only need to install zggbr and you can replace the meshes by tbbp meshes before copying the files to skyrim..I am also going to upload my female_skeleton files when i go home..so in the way if you don't have the skeletons then you can just download and copy the files as well.   

I've been keeping an eye on this mod of yours Zaselim.  Everyone has their own tastes and like me some have multiple tastes.  This body is beautiful and unique like no other available as of yet.  I noticed TBBP became available shortly after you first released this.  I'm not a huge fan of TBBP just because it seems a bit too exaggerated for me.  Is this available just as BBP?  I tried this mod once.  Unfortunately, I had an issue with a major neck seam with no gear on.  I hadn't gotten the chance to acquire any of the armors yet, but I'm not familiar with how to fix seams or discolorations.  Is the neck seam an issue or perhaps I installed it wrong?

I think I installed TBBP and then ZGGB-R followed by placing the ZGGB-R nifs.  Only mods I included were Eyes of Beauty and SG Hair pack.  The neck seam was pretty significant.  I just want a character that looks as great as yours. :D

I noticed your working with Tera armors.  They look great.  I'm sure the work you've done here consumes quite a bit of your time.  I haven't created any mods, so I can only imagine.  I know there are ways to convert armors to certain bodies which I am aiming to learn.  I was wondering if at any point you were thinking of making replacers of the vanilla armors to fit ZGGB?  That might not be an interest to you and it's not a request.  I was just curious.

This is the pic that won me over.

http://static.skyrim...-1368492108.jpg