Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Anyone attempted to get ZGGB compatible with TBBP?

If I have time I'll see if I can do just that. Also, Armors!

Zasalem: I'm assuming you used vanilla skeleton with ZGGB?

No the skeletons are TBBP compatible, i used my ZGGB-T (its tbbp compatible) skeletons, So you only need to add the Bones in skin and then apply paint weights..I'll be grateful if you can do it... 

then i will make tbbp compatible amors like i do for my zggb-t and also convert current zggb-r as well...

If anyone knows then plz tell me how can i make the armor wearable on another armor..

Like if i am wearing Armor A and now i want to eqiup Armor B but i don't want Armor A to be replace (as normally happens when we wear a armor it replaces with equipped armor)

So, what i have to do to armor b in CK so it doesn;t replace the equipped armor but appears on top or under (matter how i was created)..I will be grateful for help.

Just to be clear: 

Compatible on a technical level, as in you shouldn't get ctd or other errors. However you won't have jugg bounce, which is the largest reason that people use tbbp.

No the skeletons are TBBP compatible, i used my ZGGB-T (its tbbp compatible) skeletons, So you only need to add the Bones in skin and then apply paint weights..I'll be grateful if you can do it... 

then i will make tbbp compatible amors like i do for my zggb-t and also convert current zggb-r as well...

Why not just copy the paint weights from an existing tbbp compatible skin? Even if it's not exactly what you want, it's better than not having it at all.

If anyone knows then plz tell me how can i make the armor wearable on another armor..

Like if i am wearing Armor A and now i want to eqiup Armor B but i don't want Armor A to be replace (as normally happens when we wear a armor it replaces with equipped armor)

So, what i have to do to armor b in CK so it doesn;t replace the equipped armor but appears on top or under (matter how i was created)..I will be grateful for help.

You'll need to make a full on mod with esp that locates the outfit that you want to remain in a different equipment slot. There's a couple dozen available slots. I forget exactly how many, but there's several times more than the retail game uses. The result will be like putting on gloves/gauntlets and THEN putting on a ring, and you can take the gloves off and the ring stays or vice versa.

creationkit.com has at least one tutorial on how to do it.

The only way i know is by skinwrapping and i did do that butt in the game on the but there were some black spots on the skin..

No there was no ctd and there will be no ctd if some will make the bodies tbbp compatible..

The breasts bounce but not like the juggs do but still they animate and the most important thing the butt bounce great...

I deleted the breats bones after copying the weights because zggb-r has small breasts so the weight paint covered the rib area as well and in the game along with the breasts the ribs were also bouncing lolz

Well the costume i want to use as the under wearing, it has 3 more slots filled other than body so there are 4.in armor addon.

And in armor its has only covered the body slot. So in armor addon i unchecked all 4 slots (i think they're body, amulet, calves, forearm) and tried with 46 to 56 one by one and after than 4 at a time but when i wear this costume in game nothing equips just the body remain naked and if i am wearing other armor then its doesnt go away just the questioned costume doesnt equip/show on body.

And if didnt notice already by downloading the armor mod for zggb-r then i tell u all the armors are in single esp file...

And the craftable bra and panty mod is a seperate mod but you can wear both bras and panties under any armor mod..

you should post on the bethesda forums the problem you're ahving with body slots not working as expected. Without the bones, or the weighting, people like me can't use racemenu to increase bust size. Did you ever post screens of the 'black spots'? Can't really help without screens.

there are also tutorials on weighting. give yourself a couple hours to figure it out. It's not that hard if Max decides not to fucking crash every 17 seconds.

I know in general how to paint weights but i dont get it right , the way i want.. but i will try n try untill i get it right..i also think that with tbbp is more fun that is the reason i am still using zggb-t as my default body.

In the mean time if you get the time the plz add the paint weights on butt and breast if you know how to..

Ok i painted weights on L/R breasts and L/R butt...dont know how to get L/R breasts 01 that my zggb-t has, i think its for curve slider in race menu mod..

Going to check the new exported body0/1 tonight and also going to post a video of it so i can get help for the mistakes or correction..

Why not just copy the paint weights from an existing tbbp compatible skin? Even if it's not exactly what you want, it's better than not having it at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong zaselim, but copying paint weights over isn't possible if ZGGB mesh doesn't contain the same amount of vertices as said tbbp compatible skin.

@zaselim:

If you used the same skeleton with ZGGB as you did with your ZGGB-t (which is tbbp I'm assuming) you should see L/R breast01. Which butt bones are you painting to animate? I noticed that the butt (not prebutt) in the tbbp skeleton appears to be just a point, not a bone with length, as in the animations.

@mac

ZGGB is not tbbp and doesnt have tbbp compatible skeletons i think, its has the original cbbev3m's skeleton..

But ZGGB-T has tbbp skeletons, i used bodyslide to create the exactly same body like original cbbev3m with tbbp with a little bigger breasts. But there was a problem one leg was longer then the other(something with the skeleton perhaps) then i dont know which one(either xpms or tbbp dragonfly) skeleton i imported in 3ds max and then imported the new cbbev3m tbbp bodies on the skeletons without the skeleton and then i copied zggb's edit meshes and paste it to the new ones and then edited more to make it heavier than zggb(for transformation) and i made ZGGB-T. It has breast and butt 01 as well in the skin modifier so for zggb-r i imported the caplys bodies on my zggb-t skeletons and (because there is a change in body type so i couldn't copy the zggbt or zggb meshes) when i did the body got disfigured so i edited it a new..so after editing and finishing..i imported the zggbt on the zggbr and use skinwrapping (blend and weights checked) but when i run that body in the game (as i said before) black marks were on the butt and the breasts were lolz let say that the ribs were also became the part of breasts..So that was the reason i didnt able to make it tbbp and asked in the request section to make it tbbp if anyone can..

But i just applied paint weights manually and checked it i think its looking good just have to use make it more intense..on the butt the animation was slower than zggbt and the breasts cant be like juggs because they r not designed in that manner so at 1.5 they got bigger a little but the bottom curve shape was looking bad..

I will convert and upload the video when the electricity will come back..so you can get the idea so can tell me how much more intesity i have to use..

And i dont know what to do with breasts 01 because in zggbt its not painted but the cicle like marker is streched from left to right, i dont have a clue what is that. I ll try to upload the pic of zggbt's 01 breasts in 3ds max

I made a mistake, instead of ZGGB-T skeletons i think added some other may be chsbhc bbp ones, that is why there was no L/R breasts 01..

just replaced the skeletons with ZGGBT and added the 01 breasts added paint weights and exported new bodies0/1..Now going to check...

Edited:

hmm the breasts animation is ok now may be a little fast..Butt animation is little slower (didn't change the intensity)..like before breasts get in bad shape at 1.3-1.5 (still can't get bigger breasts) but at least its going to be tbbp now lolzzzz

Upload a video tonight and may be the new meshes as well or may be tomorrow...

You are welcome to try, i requested it when i released zggbr, but w8 for now, first you guys have to check my created tbbp version..then if there will be any problem in it then u will only have to correct the problem insteaf of making it from the start and if somwhow therr will be need to make it from the start then you are very welcome to try fresh..

Here's the 3 part video, I don't know why but my fraps is splitting a video after 2 mins and there is no option for time limit... and plz tell me a good free video upload site other than vimeo and dailymotion...In vimeo the 2nd video is not getting a HD version option because of the limit which is 500mb per week, that is why i had to upload the 3rd video to other site which also doesnt play hd version for free users

ZGGB-R TBBP Testing Part 1

https://vimeo.com/66678870

ZGGB-R TBBP Testing Part 2

https://vimeo.com/66682630

ZGGB-R TBBP Testing Part 3

http://videobam.com/hMFxV

Thread Updated 22 May 2013

TBBP Meshes link added, it may not be the final version, I uploaded it for you guys to check it....

There will be not much size increase of breasts because the breasts are not designed in the manner and at 1.3 on slider the breasts starts to be in bad shape, same goes for the butt, i don't think the butt size has to be increased the current size is enough but i checked it to 1.5 and the shape was ok but it looked bad in couple of poses.

I recommend

breasts L/R 1.1 or 1.2

Breasts Curve L/R 1.0

butt L/R 1.1

The animation was fine that is why i uploaded the meshes..The body in videos in the above post is different from the ones i uploaded.

staring from  my (next) 5 armors update all the armors will be in TBBP compatibility (the current ones will also be)

Bounce looks pretty good but note that painting on the weights adds a bit more mass to the mesh, which you might or might not want. I know I really really love the jiggly parts but sometimes the painting weights just screw up the silhouette so much I try to do it a bit more lightly and blend it evenly (no more than 0.3 in Abs. Effect). Overall, great until I can look at it further (when I'm sober).

First of all, check out "Review Studio" on nexus. Personally, I use 'studio4' (boundary free black space) for anythign I shoot. that + fnis anims is very good for videos.

secondly, if you have the 32bit version of fraps it may thrrow you some problems. 32 bit anything has a file size limit of 4 gb. so if you're recording 'raw' format in 32 bit it may be shutting down at 2 mins for lack of file addressing space.

lastly, my offer still stands: a juggy version of your mod and I'll tweak my skin mod to go with it. 

"pfft so fucking what" yeah I know. . . I'd just really like to play it. (=

just sayin.

Thread Updated 22 May 2013

TBBP Meshes link added, it may not be the final version, I uploaded it for you guys to check it....

There will be not much size increase of breasts because the breasts are not designed in the manner and at 1.3 on slider the breasts starts to be in bad shape, same goes for the butt, i don't think the butt size has to be increased the current size is enough but i checked it to 1.5 and the shape was ok but it looked bad in couple of poses.

I recommend

breasts L/R 1.1 or 1.2

Breasts Curve L/R 1.0

butt L/R 1.1

The animation was fine that is why i uploaded the meshes..The body in videos in the above post is different from the ones i uploaded.

staring from  my (next) 5 armors update all the armors will be in TBBP compatibility (the current ones will also be)

ok thanks for the mod but i have 2 questions 

1. what mod is needed to make the breast bigger  ? or to have that scale 

2. what type of program  do you use to save NIF files cause when i save them it's about 370 kb but your files are about 600kb. oh yea & i think that's why im getting a big red triangle instead of the body i modded. 

hey if you can help it's cool it not thanks for all the work you have done 

First of all, check out "Review Studio" on nexus. Personally, I use 'studio4' (boundary free black space) for anythign I shoot. that + fnis anims is very good for videos.

secondly, if you have the 32bit version of fraps it may thrrow you some problems. 32 bit anything has a file size limit of 4 gb. so if you're recording 'raw' format in 32 bit it may be shutting down at 2 mins for lack of file addressing space.

lastly, my offer still stands: a juggy version of your mod and I'll tweak my skin mod to go with it.

"pfft so fucking what" yeah I know. . . I'd just really like to play it. (=

just sayin.

I have review studio installed, used it couple of times now you just made me remember that i have that lolzz

And my windows it 64bit and yeah the fraps is 32bit i think..but i never had that problem before just having it now after fresh windows install..and i noticed fraps aplits the video after 2gb of size..

I will install 64bit ver of fraps if it is avaliable..

I've been trying to make some sort of normalmap for muscle for this, but geeeeez. It's hard.

Zbrush is quite possibly the most confusing program I've ever seen.

"Raising" and "lowering" is simple enough with the basic geography manipulation, but anything more complex than that and I'm stumped at how to get it to work.

Superman123

I have never work on textures and dont even know how to make them..can you tell me how can i make the muscle textures or convert cbbe or unp textures..

@everyone

Ok guys 2 out of 5 new costumes are compete with tbbp comparibility of course, i use the word costume because as u can see what i make for zggb-r dont look like armors with more of the skin showing..lolz

Gonna post the pictures tonight...