i have strange bug where pillories in whiterun are purple and have no physics. when guard tries to put me in them my character will just keep standing and nothing happens and then suddenly he takes me back to jail

No, you just failed to note that the Zaz Animation pack that is required is now TWO separate files (too large to package as one file now) and did not download and install the second part of the mod which happens to contain all the textures files.

Fortunately that is a really simple thing to fix, go ahead and download then install the other file and things will be fine.

i have strange bug where pillories in whiterun are purple and have no physics. when guard tries to put me in them my character will just keep standing and nothing happens and then suddenly he takes me back to jail

No, you just failed to note that the Zaz Animation pack that is required is now TWO separate files (too large to package as one file now) and did not download and install the second part of the mod which happens to contain all the textures files.

Fortunately that is a really simple thing to fix, go ahead and download then install the other file and things will be fine.

oh thank you. i did not actually notice this :)

--edit--

it seems like it did not fix it right away i am going to draw it back to older save and first without the mod and see if that fixes it

Hey, want to say thanks for a great mod, and nice to see it's still being worked on.

Curious about the update where your follower also goes to prison and punished.  The prison worked, on the pillory is she also ment to be put in one?  As I have her just standing around, still bound, watching what happens to me (not fair!!!) lolz.

Hi, i'm getting some strange behaviour linked to prison overhaul recently:

I installed immerslave and SD+ recently (as well as some other mods), and since then clicking "I yield take to me prison" doesn't trigger an arrest. Instead the guard walks away before suddenly remembering that i'm there and attacks me. Even when i turn "crime faction quest" to full in the DA blackout events, the actual taking my character to prison doesn't trigger. On top of that the guards often start the arrest dialogue again during the blackout.

When i started from immerslave, i selected a bounty of 1500 in every hold. Bounty hunters comes after me and guards are hostile, but the actual transporting of my character to jail doesn't trigger. Is it worth mentioning this happens to me in Rorikstead, and so whiterun guards are arresting me? When i remove prison overhaul the jail event trigger and i get transported to dragonreach dungeon. I am using the latest version and have all the requirements.

This is a list of mods ive installed since I last knew for sure that PO was working: (- means not selected in MO + means it is (most recent on top))

+FNIS Patch
+Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches
+Armour Pack
+Human Beast Caravan
+Estrus Alternate Sounds - Luna
+UNP Nightingale Bikini Armor
+SLDialogues11b
+SD Cages 109
+Hermaeus
-KISS - Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak
-FNIS Patch w PCEA
-PC Exclusive Animation Path
+Tania the Hermit
+Skyrim Swimming Enemies
+Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version
+Eiries
+NewVampChainArmorReplacer
+Fluffus Minimus
+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul
+ImmerSlave-0.9.3
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Estrus Chaurus v3.39
+EstrusForSkyrim
+Faction Crossbows
+Combined female armour mod
+Arachnophobia
+SexLab-AmorousAdventures-v1_30_0-Beta
-SexLab Amourous adventures
+SexLabGuildV666
-Slaverun
+hydra slavegirls 814
-Decorations for Slaverun
-Adult Toys Merchant - NSFW
+Solutions Patch
+SSolutionsv2

EDIT: Ok, scratch that, i tried getting arrested in Falkreath and it worked fine, so I tried outside the gates of Whiterun and once again, it worked as intended. Does that mean that guards can't arrest you on the road and take you to the capital? I mean it's a long way to walk but you could always employ a teleportation of the character and the guard outside of the capital and then have them walk you in.

I'm having the same problem as Joomla - purple pillories in Whiterun. I do have both Zaz Animation Packs installed, double checked that. Other than that, I have absolutely no issues with this mod, love it. Great work! :)

There is actually 3 files to download right now.

- Animation pack

- Patch to main file

- Textures

Purple pillories mean that you lack ZAP textures. The animation pack itself grew so large tha textures are now distributed as separate file. They are all available from the same download page. :)

(I am actually a bit surprised how many are missing this.)

So i have a problem... I have the Alternate start devious devices patch which gives you a bounty from the start... when i walk up to a whiterun guard he says: "wait i know you..." and tthat whole thing. Then when i go to prison he starts leading me to Windhelm ( I use the fast forward option in MCM) and into some small room where the Jailer, the guard and me end up... the guard walks away and leaves me with the jailor who tries to put me in a cell that doesnt exist.... i have no idea what the fuck is happening here and i could use any help at all.... Thanks in advance

So i have a problem... I have the Alternate start devious devices patch which gives you a bounty from the start... when i walk up to a whiterun guard he says: "wait i know you..." and tthat whole thing. Then when i go to prison he starts leading me to Windhelm ( I use the fast forward option in MCM) and into some small room where the Jailer, the guard and me end up... the guard walks away and leaves me with the jailor who tries to put me in a cell that doesnt exist.... i have no idea what the fuck is happening here and i could use any help at all.... Thanks in advance

I am having the same problem

I'm having an issue that I'm taken to the jailer (the part where you get striped) but nothing happens. I have all of my stuff but I can't move and nothing is happening. I try and fast forward it but all three characters are still standing there and the only thing that gets things moving is me doing a force restart. Everytime I try and go through the process I get stuck at the same spot.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this. I'm new to modding so I don't have a clue.

I am having the same problem

How far into the game are you?

Im Thinking maybe because the Whiterun gate is locked we can't go in....

Did you run FNIS For Users patch before you played? After installing all your mods and setting your load order with LOOT, that's usually the last thing you should do. Depending on what you use it's usually run LOOT to fix load order --> wrye bash patch (if you know what you're doing, fine tune the bash patch with TES5edit after it's remade) --> FNIS animations patch --> dual wield sheath or SUM proc patches

Thanks for your great work on this mod.

How about to change using pillory to more variety punisment in public, ex: hanging in cage, tied up in xcross, cross, restraint post, wheel, vertical stock, and other stuff in ZazAnimationPack.

And add some event in prison, such as torture using torture rack, chained in wall in prison over night, torment using wooden horse, etc.

First of all great mod,

but for some reason I cant get it to work with Death Alternative. Everytime I get send to bleedout and get defeated my screen turns black and nothing happens. I can use the unstuck command in DA to remove the black screen and that works, my character then follows the guard into prison. But its kinda annoying.

But It should work with DA right? Its even in the optional mod list.

Other than that everything works fine for me so far.

Thanks in advance

First of all great mod,

but for some reason I cant get it to work with Death Alternative. Everytime I get send to bleedout and get defeated my screen turns black and nothing happens. I can use the unstuck command in DA to remove the black screen and that works, my character then follows the guard into prison. But its kinda annoying.

But It should work with DA right? Its even in the optional mod list.

Other than that everything works fine for me so far.

Thanks in advance

Do you have any issues with Death Alternative scenarios themselves? Like, if you're sent into blackout from bandits, do you get robbed and sent somewhere nearby with the "Get your gear back" quest, or any other scenario that doesn't involve Prison Overhaul? It could be Death Alternative itself that is the source of the problem. Perhaps deactivating it and reactivating it in the MCM menu will help. Also, is this a new game that already had both DA and Prison Overhaul active, or did you add one or both of them in afterwards?

Hi.

I noticed an odd issue.  After being arrested and brought to jail, I'd be stripped - but then, even though I had the uniform set to "naked", the full uniform equipped.  Even more peculiarly, the animations didn't start - I was put in the pillory, and the jailor walked over multiple times, and then left each time.  Also, the whipping didn't occur - I was marched to the center of Falkreath, and then let go.

Here are the most relevant portions of my Papyrus log that I could skim out.

FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 9 for Prisoner
[12/31/2014 - 09:05:22PM]
[12/31/2014 - 09:05:22PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:

FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 8 for Prisoner
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:12PM]
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:13PM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 5 for Prisoner
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:13PM]
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:14PM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 8 for Prisoner
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:14PM]
[12/31/2014 - 09:06:23PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?

Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:34PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:35PM] xpoMain: Heartbeat
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:35PM] xpoMain Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() = 9.640033 and xpoStateReleaseGameTime = 10.333333
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:35PM] xpoMain bHasCell = TRUE and bHasPillories = TRUE
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:35PM] xpoMain: IsPrisonerInPillory (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:35PM] xpoMain: MiniHeartbeat (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:42PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:

Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() = 9.650041 and xpoStateReleaseGameTime = 10.333333
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:49PM] xpoMain bHasCell = TRUE and bHasPillories = TRUE
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:49PM] xpoMain: IsPrisonerInPillory (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:16:49PM] xpoMain: MiniHeartbeat (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:29PM] xpoMain: Heartbeat
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:29PM] xpoMain Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() = 9.660042 and xpoStateReleaseGameTime = 10.333333
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:29PM] xpoMain bHasCell = TRUE and bHasPillories = TRUE
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:29PM] xpoMain: IsPrisonerInPillory (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:29PM] xpoMain: MiniHeartbeat (Pillory)
[12/31/2014 - 09:17:34PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [

If you select the option "Full Uniform" should the character be stripped for the punishment/SL animations?

If so, it's not working on my install, animations play fine but my character remains clothed.

First of all great mod. It makes prison a lot more realistic.

I´ve not done any real modding just small stuff. But I´ve wanted to try making a prison mod for a while now. I´ve got some stuff finished but I can´t figure out how

to make it possible for prisoners to go to sleep without being released from their sentence.

I know this is not a help forum but I´ve looked all over the Internet (which is actually how I found this mod) and I´ve not come up with anything.

It would be great if you could help, or tell me where i can find out.

Thanks