Hi...

PO is the first mod i downloaded from this site several months ago... And even now that i've installed some 15-20 mods from here... it still remains my favorite and i always play in a way to trigger at least a couple of arrests during my games... :) the more time pass, the more it gets upgraded and better ! :D ...and this brings me to the point of this post... i'd have a suggestion/request... if possible, not too difficoult nor conflicting with your plans...

when you get arrested and stripped of your clothes... could be possible to have your gear being removed little by little, a piece at a time (let's say head, hands, arms, feet, legs and last torso...) as it happens for example with Immersive Beds ? That would make the scene much more realistic then having your clothes that disapper all at once...

thanks for the great work... it made my PCs life a kind of hell... but made my games much more fun ! :lol:

Thanks!

I'll add your suggestion to my todo list.

Great ! Thanks a lot ! :)

oh... and a little bit more light in the prisons (if possible of course) for better screenshots ;)

Guys, help pls! (Sory for my engish)

All animations of sex (but spanking is work) in this mod dont work (ONLY when i in the jail or stay in pillory). They stay and do nothing. Help.

Make sure you have the right versions of every dependency:

SexLab 1.50+

Zaz Animation Pack v5.55

FNIS 5.01+ (iirc)

... there are problably more, but those are the obvious ones

I have all of this modes. Can u give me PO v0.18 pls?

Hi...

PO is the first mod i downloaded from this site several months ago... And even now that i've installed some 15-20 mods from here... it still remains my favorite and i always play in a way to trigger at least a couple of arrests during my games... :) the more time pass, the more it gets upgraded and better ! :D ...and this brings me to the point of this post... i'd have a suggestion/request... if possible, not too difficoult nor conflicting with your plans...

when you get arrested and stripped of your clothes... could be possible to have your gear being removed little by little, a piece at a time (let's say head, hands, arms, feet, legs and last torso...) as it happens for example with Immersive Beds ? That would make the scene much more realistic then having your clothes that disapper all at once...

thanks for the great work... it made my PCs life a kind of hell... but made my games much more fun ! :lol:

Thanks!

I'll add your suggestion to my todo list.

If so could you make a option in the MCM menu , I use the FAST TRAVEL TO JAIL MYSELF an really don,t need it.

Hello!

I'm posting because I installed the latest version of Prison Overall (and Zaz Animation Pack, of course) and tried to test it. But when I got arrested, I'm taken to the jailer and... Nothing. No dialogue, no movements and my PC is still bound. Can someone help me, please? ^^"

Noticed a bug in Windhelm, when the armbinder is fitted by the arresting guard the pc arm's are not inside it, so it just hangs down her back. Log attached:

Papyrus.0.zip

Tried it a couple of times with the same result. This is using SL1.58b but with PapyrusUntil 2.2 (not 2.3) to stop the crashes with DH.

Have tested armbinder with Skyrim Bound and it does fit properly then

This is with XPO031 and patch

EDIT:

Further tests. Tried force restart same result

Tried spawning an armbinder and wearing it and that worked normally with the arms inside the armbinder

i used to use your prisoner overhaul v025 until 029, with all the requirements mod, and worked well back then, until i updated your latest version v030 and 031, with latest Skyui, FNIS 5.1.1 and fus. i was having a problem each time i clicked "I submit, send to me jail" Feeling like unresponsive diallogue, or the diallogue doesn't close at all, so i clicked tab, the script works, my character and my follower gagged, but the guard didn't guide my character into the dungeon/jail instead of doing their common behaviour, like patroling. I tried to click fast forward but it only ended up following the guard patroling whille gagged. Any solutions?

oh yeah i have an idea to add a little bit features, to add more NPC to punish the PC, just like, you know all jail/prisons must have one or two dogs, there will be a probability pc get raped by their dog, hounds, husky or any kind of monster that suits to guard the jail, perhaps 2 riekling jailers for triggering threesome, or gagged and bounded by more tentacle just like estrus in several jail, oh my nasty imagination, anyway thanks for you mod :D

Hello, I have been having a problem where everytime i get major crime and use the quicktravel in the mcm i get teleported to a wierd jail in windhelm. it happens in cities other than windhelm too so any help would be great.

yeah it happened  to me, it seems you have a bounty on that locations, you could just paycrime your bounty :D

Noticed a bug in Windhelm, when the armbinder is fitted by the arresting guard the pc arm's are not inside it, so it just hangs down her back. Log attached:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.zip

Tried it a couple of times with the same result. This is using SL1.58b but with PapyrusUntil 2.2 (not 2.3) to stop the crashes with DH.

Have tested armbinder with Skyrim Bound and it does fit properly then

This is with XPO031 and patch

EDIT:

Further tests. Tried force restart same result

Tried spawning an armbinder and wearing it and that worked normally with the arms inside the armbinder

Thanks - I'll take  a look

I have a feeling this has been addressed alot, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Basically whenever i'm being punished, my character just stands there, and npc does their thing.

and i have the latest zaz anim pack, fnis, etc etc. Anyone have any idea whats up?

Edit: Nvm i figured it out, i tried installing through MO and then ran FNIS normally, when i should've ran FNIS through MO

Hello everyone, I just tried the latest version if this mod, and I faced some situations wich I don't know if there are issues/bugs or completly normal situation.

So I decided to just explain them here.

1) during a emprisonement period of 24h after a murder at dawnstar, after the third punishement, the jailer just got stuck on his feet, in the midle of the cell, just like a stone statue, door completly open. At that time, since it was just after the punishement, I had the gag and the handcuffs. Just to see what would happen, i tried to walk out of the cell, and go out of the prison and to my surprise, nothing happend. I was able to walk out of the prison, just like that, with the gag, the handcuffs and the collar. I was free to leave and go anywhere I wanted, but with the restraints ans of course without my equipiment.

2)In another party, The jailer took my character to the pillory, and after the second punishment, the pillory disapeard and I was free. I was free to leave and go wherever I wanted, but with the collar and also with the crowed following me EVERYWHERE.

3) In another party (a 3rd one), The jailer took my character to the pillory, and after the second punishment, a sex scene occured from the random sex mod, and just like the second case, the pillory disapeared after that and I was able to roam free wherever I wanted with the crowed following me everywhere.

And to add a litle precision for the three case, the in game time was NOT 08:00 in the morning. So I'm just wondering, Are those three case normal and it's me that just doesn't anderstand anything at all at this mod ? or Those three case are issues/bugs ?

i've done some searches, and i seen your note about it in the description, but whipping is being fatal to me every time. i've no mods for damage, and i've triple checked that. but she ends up dying within 2-3 whips every time - even when i went in there and changed the damage level of the cane to 1.

is there something i missed in the pages of pages of results?

Absolutely love the mod.

My only complaint: There's no way to prevent the stripping of misc items that aren't necessarily clothing.

Would it be possible to do what Defeat did, and have a little MCM menu where you can select specific slots and control whether they're stripped or not?

Hi All,

Here iis the next update of the XPO patch for anyone using PO with Devious devices - posted here by kind persmission of Xaz,

This Version supports XPO V031 Only

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab V1.57 or above

Zaz Animation Pack V0555

Sexlab Aroused 20140124

Devious Assets 2.8.1

Devious Integration 2.8.0 

The patch adds (somewhat) immersive handling of Devious items the changes are pretty simple (as are my coding skills!).  Companion support is now included!

Chastity belts, chastity harnesses, Bras, Plugs, armbinders and gags are removed by the jailer at the beginning of the sentence  allowing easy access to the prisoner for guards etc..

On release all the items are locked back on. Also (obviously due to an "Administrative error in the Evidence chest Department") any valid player chastity keys are lost!

If the prisoners escape the items are "stored" and when they are next imprisoned they are "returned" on release if they were not wearing a dD item of that type when re-arrested.  It is beyond my skill to make this specific to a particular hold - so this happens wherever they are next locked up by PO (guess they are sent via UPS - "Universal Parcels Skyrim"   ;)).

Due to the fact that dD items on companions do not always show as equipped even when displayed companion support is unable to determine what items were equipped on arrest - therefore if the companion is carrying multiple items of the same type the first one found in the inventory will be re-equipped. 

There are a few simple notification messages to help explain what happens as the action takes place.

Basically I did this to learn some papyrus scripting and for a bit more immersion - I'm sure it could be done at lot better, but this seems to work.

To use install over XPO v031 - and restart PO from  the PO Debug page in MCM!!!   You should see a patch initialised message...  (NMM or Mod Organizer recommended for installation! )

For the avoidance of doubt, I am a rank amateur at modding and this unofficial patch is provided "as is " to use at youir own risk!

Xaz is currently considering adding his own dD support to PO - if he does then this series of patches will end.

This version takes advantage of the new generic device functions in dD and *should* work for any correctly defined dD device. Unfortunately this means that there are too many combinations for me to test - so if when you come across something that is not working let me know and I will take a look.

Bane

Known Issues

There may be a pause when the player is arrested and at release. This is due to the speed of the dD integration functions that I use to check which dD items are equipped and returned.

Changelog V2.3

Bugfix  - Guards have been sent on a company sponsored course "The Correct Use of Armbinders"  

Bugfix - Companions will now be hooded appropriately if they are not wearing a blindfold

Bugfix - Fixed scenarios where attempts to evaluate non-existent followers belongings were causing script errors and spamming the log

XazPrisonOverhaul V031 DD patch V2-3.7z

Absolutely love the mod.

My only complaint: There's no way to prevent the stripping of misc items that aren't necessarily clothing.

Would it be possible to do what Defeat did, and have a little MCM menu where you can select specific slots and control whether they're stripped or not?

Actually it would be better to honor the "SexlabNoStrip" keyword, if the item has that keyword then it shouldn't be stripped.

Then that keyword has to be added to the items but once that is done you'll have items that don't come off here or in the Sexlab framework. I already did that for the piercing mods I have used.

Is this a new update to the last DD patch? So far I have yet to break any law even with Deviously Cursed Loot and Sexcrime, but I will report if I found any problems in my game.

It is a bug fix release... No new content but some stuff should  work that wasn't  in version 2.21

Is this a new update to the last DD patch? So far I have yet to break any law even with Deviously Cursed Loot and Sexcrime, but I will report if I found any problems in my game.

It is a bug fix release... No new content but some stuff should  work that wasn't  in version 2.21

Could you possibly create your own download page or ask zaz if he would put your patches up on his dl page? If your not checking this thread often folks who want you patch have no clue its come out or atleast I don't unless I get curious and scan the thread.

Edit: If the problem Ive mentioned twice had been noticed it is fixed atm got arrested in falkreath for not screwing a guard and everything went fine.

I'm having some issues with the bountyhunter. The NPC does spawn (1 'bounty hunter' NPC) but all it does is follow me around. No dialog possible.

Got the settings on 1 hour and 100 bounty. Stole the horse in Whiterun 3 times to get 150 bounty. Tried it multiple times, with reset trough MCM.

Any thoughts on this problem? The logs only say Bounty quest started and the crime scanner keeps telling me "xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate"

I'm having some issues with the bountyhunter. The NPC does spawn (1 'bounty hunter' NPC) but all it does is follow me around. No dialog possible.

Got the settings on 1 hour and 100 bounty. Stole the horse in Whiterun 3 times to get 150 bounty. Tried it multiple times, with reset trough MCM.

Any thoughts on this problem? The logs only say Bounty quest started and the crime scanner keeps telling me "xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate"

Same problem I have, bounty hunter won't engage my character in conversation, and trying to talk to them doesn't do anything either.