I seem to have an issue with this mod running logs on repeat. My papyrus log has 60k lines, and about 59.5k of them are xpo related. Is there a command where I can fresh start this? I have tried the MCM menu and it hasn't helped in this case.

What does it say? Sounds like an error, and it's not likely to go away ..... if you were actively running prison overhaul, the logs should be there though (by design).

Is it annoying you? Problem is that it helps me immensely during development, and they're only active when you're actively using the mod (or that's the plan at least).

It doesn't annoy me, but in my papyrus log I had 60k lines of text. 58k was xpo. I did restart my game and noticed they aren't present. Maybe worth checking out to see if the reset functions are working properly. I suspected it had to do with my crashes.

I think the reset function does what it's supposed to, but it's not a magic bullet. When you upgrade mods, leftovers from the previous installation will continue to haunt your save forever (or until you clean it with tools).

Still, if you see this again, have a quick look in the log and if you see a single line or problem repeating, just copy it in a PM or to this forum, and I'll see what I can do about it.

Do you have any interest in meshing with Slaverun? There's now a pillory and an x-cross in my cell (and a table full of anal eggs, but that's probably pushing it*), and it'd be nice if they got used.

* pun intended

That would be cool. Not sure how best to go about it though.

Prison Overhaul selects punishments based on what keywords attached to items. So if there's a punishment furniture attached to a pillory, it will use that pillory.

Problem is that PO isn't a master, so using PO keywords in other mods would be harder. Maybe I can find some workaround where it dynamically searches for Zap keywords, since that master is shared.

I'll see what I can figure out....

You can pull stuff from other mods without needing them to be masters with GetFormFromFile (there's also a way of testing for a mod being loaded without producing an error if it isn't there - but I can't remember it at the moment). From the killer bees example there, perhaps the most elegant way would be for you to add a formlist for thingsInWhiterunPrisonPOCanUse, and other mods can push things into that...

Function UpdateSoftLinks()
	zadDeviousBelt = None

int Mods = Game.GetModCount()
	int i
	While i < Mods
		string Modname = Game.GetModName(i)
		If Modname == "Devious Devices - Assets.esm"
			zadDeviousBelt = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02003330, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
			Debug.Trace(Self + ": found Devious Devices - Assets.esm")
		EndIf
		i += 1
	EndWhile
EndFunction
This example is from Sexlab Aroused, it shows how to create a "soft" link to another mod without an error being logged in the Papyrus log if the target mod isn't present. With a little work that function could be made a generic one that is called with a form to fill and the name of the mod it would be found in.

The method I couldn't remember was GetModByName which doesn't mean looping through all of them. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You beat me to it ... ;)

For some reason, when I get put in the stocks and a scene begins, the guards go hostile and beat me down, which triggers the Death Alternative mod once I blackout. What's causing this aggression and how can I fix it? 

Edited by Mayubutt

this is bad it appear this mod somehow don't work with newst sexlab

Works for me.

So my follower is not being stripped. Is this something that is going to be changed? Or is it already in effect and there is something off with my install?

So I'm having a bit of trouble, I have the latest versions of all the required mods, I'm currently using the "Slaverun" mod, committed a crime and got marched to Dragonsreach. The guard marches me over to an NPC listed as "Jailor" in the console, and my bindings are removed, but then I just stand there. What gives?

No ultimate combat,but I do have several overhaul mods.

In my case Ultimate Combat made my PC get into combat stance for a moment every time she was hit in the pillory, thus breaking the animations.

The same might happen with other mod overhauling combat.

You can try to test PO on a new game without your overhaul mods installed.

Works for me.

So my follower is not being stripped. Is this something that is going to be changed? Or is it already in effect and there is something off with my install?

Sounds like something is off. Follower should be stripped if you are ....

So I'm having a bit of trouble, I have the latest versions of all the required mods, I'm currently using the "Slaverun" mod, committed a crime and got marched to Dragonsreach. The guard marches me over to an NPC listed as "Jailor" in the console, and my bindings are removed, but then I just stand there. What gives?

I haven't tried this mod with Slaverun installed (been busy with other things) but I've read in the Slaverun support thread that it fixed some pathing issues that were important to Prison Overhaul.

Check that you have the latest version, and try again. If it still fails, I'll have a look at this ....

What you see it's just an alert sign. I think PO will work fine with 1.58 (not so much has changed from 1.57).

Anyway the pop up sign is a bit annoying!

Does it come up more than once? I only want it to come up and warn the player once that, well, there may be incompatibilities.

A few versions back, SexLab compatibility tended to break on each new major version.

What you see it's just an alert sign. I think PO will work fine with 1.58 (not so much has changed from 1.57).

Anyway the pop up sign is a bit annoying!

Does it come up more than once? I only want it to come up and warn the player once that, well, there may be incompatibilities.

A few versions back, SexLab compatibility tended to break on each new major version.

Appeared twice for me, I'm using the live another life alternative start mod and it appeared the first time immediately after clicking new game (before loading the prison cell you start in) and then again after I'd approved the appearance and named my character

I'd like to know if Prison Overhaul still works with the latest sexlab/animations etc. also, the popup worries me.

Everyone has reported that it works fine. Popup is to inform you that your version of SexLab has not been tested with Prison Overhaul.

The mod works the first time around for me but glitches second time round. It will try and do the walk with the guard but the guard won't move.

Other have reported this as well. I thought I tested it, but maybe I broke something later on.

I'll fix this, hopefully fairly soon. There are some bugs that have popped up recently.

I think I've spotted a way to avoid having Prison Overhaul pick any slaves from Slaverun/Slavegirls for the crowd or punishment scenes, without needing to even load any forms from them: Check for the zbfWornCollar keyword using WornHasKeyword. They both use the Zaz Animation Pack collars.