19 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Odd that any version of HDT weres would work at all on AE. Unless I misunderstood something then all plugins that rely on SKSE DLLs (including SMP and CBPC) will be broken for AE until updated using the new address libraries, which might never happen depending on the mod.

Thanks for offering to test updates but honestly it's going to be a nightmare to figure out if bugs are due to my mod or broken dll plugins. The hair is a recurring one though and I still have no idea what causes it, or why having the correct SMP install fixes it. Hopefully the next update I have planned won't have the same problem.

so far i figured out what to make the se/ae version work

as i stated prior ive been helping various authors fix them, for se wererwolves its easy as i long ago made it nondependent on the skse

though in my half sleep state i think i goofed on the alpha ill be rebuilding it later , i put zipz within a zip lo xD

Hello, I've got everything in this mod working correctly, I just have an issue with the way too big size of the dick on the werewolves. I know that it is possible to reduce the size through the racemenu SOS bone scale value, however I can't figure out how to edit this value for other npcs. Is there a way to make it so npcs I encounter all have a more reasonable sized schlong? I just find the size breaks any kind of animation with anything, thanks!

18 hours ago, duzellx said:

as i stated prior ive been helping various authors fix them, for se wererwolves its easy as i long ago made it nondependent on the skse

How can you make HDT werewolves independent of SKSE when HDT SMP itself (as well as CBPC) is reliant on SKSE link libraries? As far as I'm aware as of posting this CBPC has an alpha release for AE but SMP doesn't. Once (if) SMP gets updated to AE then my mod should work as normal again. If not, I cross my fingers that my next update won't have the same problems.

8 hours ago, Sekisetsu said:

Is there a way to make it so npcs I encounter all have a more reasonable sized schlong?

You should be able to set schlong size for individual NPCs and the schlong size probabilities for future NPCs in the SOS MCM.

On 11/26/2021 at 3:58 AM, Frosferes said:

How can you make HDT werewolves independent of SKSE when HDT SMP itself (as well as CBPC) is reliant on SKSE link libraries? As far as I'm aware as of posting this CBPC has an alpha release for AE but SMP doesn't. Once (if) SMP gets updated to AE then my mod should work as normal again. If not, I cross my fingers that my next update won't have the same problems.

there are ways to get around dependencies, you can fake them or strip them to test stuff, or you know make your own fixes/patches using the new libs or old libs in specific setups (this can be difficult though on some) 

(as of this posting) in my current uptodate skse ae test machine runs with the current cbpc is working and hdt werewolves functions fine and stable in ae, prior i was using my own patches (picture with skse current version)

I'll see if I can make a better smp patch as of now my current one is buggy with shadow effects and some clothing dosnt quite function right  ?

93062366_SkyrimSE2021-11-2809-08-40.thumb.png.18fefce145b3bcd00b89e5e1931c4fa7.png

i honestly hate having to spend my weekends fixing things thanks to bethesda ... 

Edit found an example of compiling ones own hdt smp 

How to compile your own HDT-SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by duzellx
21 hours ago, duzellx said:

i honestly hate having to spend my weekends fixing things thanks to bethesda ... 

Edit found an example of compiling ones own hdt smp 

I'm not going to be moving to AE until I know for sure that all the SKSE mods I use have been updated or are confirmed to work correctly with the new scripting engine. Bethesda doesn't seem to have any qualms with uprooting years of established mods for the sake of adding some random CC content to their decade old game that's most likely inferior to what you could get on Nexus or LL anyways. It's frustrating but I guess thems the breaks. Wouldn't be the first time they did something like this... It'd be nice if they could focus that effort on developing ES6 instead.

I forgot that Hydrogen released the SMP source code. I'm gunna wait for the dust to settle on AE and an 'official' update to SMP before I start considering patches, especially since I've got a big rework of this mod in progress at the moment.

13 hours ago, Frosferes said:

I'm not going to be moving to AE until I know for sure that all the SKSE mods I use have been updated or are confirmed to work correctly with the new scripting engine. Bethesda doesn't seem to have any qualms with uprooting years of established mods for the sake of adding some random CC content to their decade old game that's most likely inferior to what you could get on Nexus or LL anyways. It's frustrating but I guess thems the breaks. Wouldn't be the first time they did something like this... It'd be nice if they could focus that effort on developing ES6 instead.

I forgot that Hydrogen released the SMP source code. I'm gunna wait for the dust to settle on AE and an 'official' update to SMP before I start considering patches, especially since I've got a big rework of this mod in progress at the moment.

cant really blame ya , the whole AE thing is yet another way they are both trying to milk the game more and Breaking mods for the hell of it 

sounds fair and I look forward to it ^^ 

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Furlow69 said:

I just got this mod and as i'm setting it up, it's telling me i'm missing masters.  I'm missing the Monsterlypsync1.esp  I'm not even sure where that is supposed too be, I have all the mods loaded that were in the required and I have Moonlight tales added.

I have it give min min upload before I go to bed ;)

4 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

I just got this mod and as i'm setting it up, it's telling me i'm missing masters.  I'm missing the Monsterlypsync1.esp  I'm not even sure where that is supposed too be, I have all the mods loaded that were in the required and I have Moonlight tales added.

3 hours ago, rb888 said:

Here  you go :) Most files I do have backup on my hard drive lol

Monster Lipsync SE - DWC.7z 1.15 MB · 0 downloads

This is the Diverse Werewolves Collection version of Monster Facial Animations. You would probably be best downloading the vanilla version from the MFA Nexus Page as the support that my mod currently has for DWC is dubious (no fur, missing or out of place nipple textures etc.)

5 hours ago, rb888 said:

Here  you go :) Most files I do have backup on my hard drive lol

Monster Lipsync SE - DWC.7z 1.15 MB · 0 downloads

I'll try this after the other suggestion!

1 hour ago, Frosferes said:

This is the Diverse Werewolves Collection version of Monster Facial Animations. You would probably be best downloading the vanilla version from the MFA Nexus Page as the support that my mod currently has for DWC is dubious (no fur, missing or out of place nipple textures etc.)

Unfortunately, when I added this stuff, I seemed to now have CTD issues when ever I transform...

It's taking me bit to get around to testing these out in different configss and Moonlight settings to figure out what's causing, but nothing yet. 

6 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

I'll try this after the other suggestion!

Unfortunately, when I added this stuff, I seemed to now have CTD issues when ever I transform...

It's taking me bit to get around to testing these out in different configss and Moonlight settings to figure out what's causing, but nothing yet. 

I hate to say this. Make fresh Data folder and do one you know that would work. Put all sexlabs and other mods that work with CBC and HDT ect.. the sort the load order with MOD 2 Manager. I don't used vortext. Even I'm almost 45 I don't like the program to complicated my end for me to used. lol

8 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

First thing to check is file conflicts. Make sure both the loose files and plugin from my mod load AFTER MFA and therefore overwrite them. I don't know which mod manager you're using but there're ways to do this in both MO2 and Vortex. Also the Moonlight Tales skin system needs to be disabled since it's incompatible with my mod.

16 hours ago, Frosferes said:

First thing to check is file conflicts. Make sure both the loose files and plugin from my mod load AFTER MFA and therefore overwrite them. I don't know which mod manager you're using but there're ways to do this in both MO2 and Vortex. Also the Moonlight Tales skin system needs to be disabled since it's incompatible with my mod.

I'm using Vortex currently.  Which mod is MFA?  So many, it's hard keep track of which acronym is for which... :(  I do have Moonlight tales skin system disabled.

Edit:  I found MFA, I just derped on names.

Edited by Furlow69
18 hours ago, rb888 said:

Thanks for these.  Right now, these seem function fine thankfully.  But adding the HDT is still causing CDT's during transformations