I too had a missing head for my werewolf.  Turns out this mod is incompatible with Growl.  More specifically, the Monster Facial Animations mod prerequisite is incompatible with Growl, and the patch which was made for growl early last year doesn't appear to work anymore, if that was one of the things it was supposed to fix.

Guest DopyDopy2

I have 2 quick questions that I have been unable to fix.

First is I am using BD hoodies for the khajiit and I would like to have that switch out to your canine when I transform. I tried going into the files and copying the same method as the overwrite you did for the default SOS files, but I was unable to get it to work. How should I be doing this?

Second is the SOS multiplier for the canine shlong. If I've changed my SOS in the Racemenu to be bigger, this also affects the werewolf size as well. With the werewolf already being quite large, this causes it to become monstrous. If I understand correctly what might be happening is it takes the data from SOS and multiplies it to produce the canine size. Is there a way I can go into the files and manually change this so I can have a set size or at-least reduce the multiplier. (Unless this is a bug on my side then I'll just find a way to fix/live with it.)

19 hours ago, KrazyKraut15 said:

is there a way to get this to work for herm werewolves?

Herm werewolves aren't fully supported yet but this will do if you don't mind the rough edges.

18 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

I am using BD hoodies for the khajiit and I would like to have that switch out to your canine when I transform.

Hoodies uses 4 sets of meshes with 2 weight variants each for a total of 8 meshes per schlong shape. You need to replace all 8 meshes in the BadDog werewolf folder with copies of this mod's werewolf schlong, with names changed to match the files being overwritten. Be aware the hoodie swapping mechanism can interrupt schlong animations.

18 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

If I understand correctly what might be happening is it takes the data from SOS and multiplies it to produce the canine size. Is there a way I can go into the files and manually change this so I can have a set size or at-least reduce the multiplier.

The main reason the canine model scales so much is just that it's lot bigger and the bones are more spaced out, so the effect of SOS node scaling is more pronounced. I do remember reading about an SOS scale multiplier for werewolves, but I'm not sure where that value is held. I could try to scale the whole model down but I'm not going to make any promises on that.

15 hours ago, herrzog said:

Unfortunately, your patch doesn't resolve the missing head for me either.

Missing head is most likely a load order issue. Have Growl load first, then MFA, then my mod and lastly my Growl patch. Make sure no other mod later in the order is overwriting werewolf race records. If you use merged patches like bashed patch, check / rebuild those.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, deathlyhill said:

so note im using sexlab werewolves and this when i change into werewolf its the male version and i installed using nexus any help

Make sure werewolf appearance is disabled in Creature Framework and Moonlight Tales.

6 hours ago, Remlap1223 said:

The mod works wonders.  Issue I'm having is that the options aren't visible with Vortex, so I'm kinda guessing on how they look.  Is there a way to patch that?  I could have sworn the last version had previews.

That isn't Vortex. As much as I would like to have previews in the FOMOD, I don't know a way of reloading the models for taking comparison screenshots without messing up the character pose and camera.

40 minutes ago, na_me said:

How is the compatibility with Animated Beast Cocks and Animal SOS coming along?

You've made me realise that sentence in the description was a bit misleading since it makes it look like this mod won't work with those ones. It will, you'll just have to disable werewolf skins in the Creature Framework.

As far as fully integrating them goes, I've done most of the needed patching already. Just need to figure out how to make herm werewolves work properly with MFA.

does character human size affect the werewolf size when transformed ?

example human is fat belly and has large butt or breasts would (should?) that carry over into beast form? 

using BHUNP so if it supposed to carry over mehaps thats why i dont seem to have it carry over since its (cbbe 3bbb) on the main file page

more info - adjusting weight changes the size breast / butt - body scales belly worked for belly 

but the other sliders dont chalking it up to not being ment to BHUNP lol :(

Edited by MuchW0W
more info

I installed the new version.  The werewolf heads are completely missing.  I didn't install the different heads.  (turns out it was because of the monster lipsync mod making the head invisible)

The werewolf penises are super floppy during errr some errrr human research...errrrr  wish i'd knew what file to edit to stop them from becoming super floppy

Edited by Charlves
16 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

does character human size affect the werewolf size when transformed ?

example human is fat belly and has large butt or breasts would (should?) that carry over into beast form? 

The werewolves don't have any race menu morphs, so no sliders will affect them apart from weight. I've considered making some slider sets, but that's low priority at the moment.

Node scaling will still work so long as the node names are the same between werewolf and human form. It probably won't work for the breasts since there are 3 pairs of them and the nodes have been renamed to include the pair number.

9 hours ago, Charlves said:

I installed the new version.  The werewolf heads are completely missing.  I didn't install the different heads.  (turns out it was because of the monster lipsync mod making the head invisible)

So you fixed the problem then?

9 hours ago, Charlves said:

The werewolf penises are super floppy during errr some errrr human research...errrrr  wish i'd knew what file to edit to stop them from becoming super floppy

That's just a side affect of CBPC, as far as I know there's no way to disable it during 'research' save for removing it entirely. I'm working on ABC integration which will help with that, as well as making the penis animations more dynamic during 'research'.

7 hours ago, Frosferes said:

The werewolves don't have any race menu morphs, so no sliders will affect them apart from weight. I've considered making some slider sets, but that's low priority at the moment.

Node scaling will still work so long as the node names are the same between werewolf and human form. It probably won't work for the breasts since there are 3 pairs of them and the nodes have been renamed to include the pair number.

So you fixed the problem then?

That's just a side affect of CBPC, as far as I know there's no way to disable it during 'research' save for removing it entirely. I'm working on ABC integration which will help with that, as well as making the penis animations more dynamic during 'research'.

Yes errr "reserch" ... important infomation about the errr everyday lives of nords and other humanoids... err mmmm yes.

I just believe the monster lipsync mod is broken.  Unless it's just me.  Which i don't understand why it's making werewolf heads invisible.  All well- headless horsemen meets headless horny werewolf..

1 hour ago, Charlves said:

I just believe the monster lipsync mod is broken.  Unless it's just me.  Which i don't understand why it's making werewolf heads invisible.  All well- headless horsemen meets headless horny werewolf..

Sounds like a problem with your load order. MFA needs to be overwritten by my mod and then any patches from my mod. Make sure they load after any other mod that modifies the werewolf race. Also, if you use merged patches like bashed patch, those will need to be rebuilt.

5 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Sounds like a problem with your load order. MFA needs to be overwritten by my mod and then any patches from my mod. Make sure they load after any other mod that modifies the werewolf race. Also, if you use merged patches like bashed patch, those will need to be rebuilt.

I'm having the missing head issue as well. I've been trying to get it fixed for hours lol. Its definitely something to do with MFA. There are posts in the forums of MFA where people are having the same missing head problems https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22878?tab=posts&BH=3. Someone said it was fixed after uninstalling one of their camera mods??

I've personally tried everything. I've quadruple checked my load order, I've tried the different head types that come with the mod, I've tried rebuilding my bashed patch, I've tried uninstalling some of my camera mods lol. I've even tried using the new Monster Facial Animations redux and renaming the esp to MonsterLipSync1.esp as a user previously suggested. Nothing seems to work for me on restoring the missing head, which is very unfortunate because I really like this mod :/

Just now, Spacedo said:

I'm having the missing head issue as well. I've been trying to get it fixed for hours lol. Its definitely something to do with MFA. There are posts in the forums of MFA where people are having the same missing head problems https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22878?tab=posts&BH=3. Someone said it was fixed after uninstalling one of their camera mods??

I've personally tried everything. I've quadruple checked my load order, I've tried the different head types that come with the mod, I've tried rebuilding my bashed patch, I've tried uninstalling some of my camera mods lol. I've even tried using the new Monster Facial Animations redux and renaming the esp to MonsterLipSync1.esp as a user previously suggested. Nothing seems to work for me on restoring the missing head, which is very unfortunate because I really like this mod :/

Adding to this^ I'm not using Growl, but i am using Lupine - werewolf perk expansion.