15 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Hey, I'm planning to start a new Skyrim SE mod build and I was curious if there are any female werewolf models that work with Fertility Mode and MME.  It bugs me when my heavily pregnant milk maid shifts to werewolf form and her full term belly and engorged breasts vanish.

If those mods use node scaling for growing bodyparts then the belly will likely work, but the breasts might not due to the node names not matching up. If you test and report back if they worked or not I, might be able to provide a patch to make them work.

11 hours ago, alwen said:

Does this mean we don't need to install that mod as well?

Yes. Make sure it loads BEFORE my mod and its patches or you will have issues like missing heads etc.

I managed to equip the Muffle spell while transformed as a werewolf.  With Muffle equipped I can't attack.

Spoiler

ScreenShot57.png.3d0a8fe25b9a652d00fe1f4e7cf4f9c9.png

I was looting a body and I read the Muffle spell tome while still in the item transfer menu, and that automatically equipped the Muffle spell somehow.  I'm using SkyUI, and it has been so long since I used the Vanilla menu that I don't know if using items like that is possible in Vanilla.

Anyway, I tested reverting form and transforming again and the spell is no longer equipped.  I was also able to fix it by going into a follower or corpse inventory, switching to my inventory, and equipping and unequipping a weapon.

Speaking of weapons, here's a pic of a werewolf equipped with the Ghostblade.

Spoiler

ScreenShot58.png.61016c567f2aafb579e8cdf0eae161cc.png

It works, the attack animation uses the normal werewolf swings.  When I first equip it it's placed at the hip in the sheathed state, but it's actually equipped and you can attack with it there.  When I sheath and unsheath it gets placed into the hands.

Oh, and it seems that there's no limit to the amount of jewelry I can equip while a Werewolf; and they stay equipped even after reverting form.

Spoiler

ScreenShot59.png.6572d84143a54f2a91f13e423a5b42c7.pngScreenShot60.png.b72efef81e104d38b39ac6f4b337772c.png

The player model thankfully only renders one thing in each slot, I'm not sure how it's deciding which necklace/ring/circlet to show.

Edit:  So I just tested equipping Bows, Two-Handed, and Staves.  Bows and Two-Handed no different from the One-handed weapon.

Staves on the other hand are funky.  You can't attack with the hand the stave is equipped to, but you can attack with your other hand.  If you attack and don't hit anything, nothing happens.  But if you hit something it launches its spell.  If you use the standing power attack that swings 3 times it launches its spell three times.

Spoiler

ScreenShot61.png.d60064fc9473f2a23c11c83fd4301353.pngScreenShot62.png.512cdd9cd7155bce97986180cd1d8392.png

EDIT 2:  Lol it doesn't use any of the stave's charge while attacking.  It's also weird in that for the spell to fire your swing has to hit, but the spell fires in the direction you're looking.  I'm using True Directional Movement (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51614) so I can look around while attacking and point the spell at other targets.

Spoiler

ScreenShot65.png.78e620888b81e0aae2867721d8a453f6.png

Edited by Satarack

got a confusing issue here

the texture seems to be stretching a tad. got all the latest updates so no idea why. and when i changed back the other stuff seems to persist. granted custom race but racecompatibility and all the basics. any idea?

to add to that i tried to use the furry/hairy version first and it would CTD every time i tried to change and netframework would list "skeleton.nif" `MaleHeadWerewolf` and `MaleHeadWerewolfFur_3` part. and in every instance it always included `NPC EarL [EarL]Bone01`

no idea what's going on with those specific bones and parts but i had to reinstall it using the vanilla options and everything disabled (on both installs" in the CF mod.

ScreenShot46.png.7e1f7dc46b56b4dabd9e37127e1632a8.pngScreenShot45.png.cb1e2aa81d499409b38bb1f00a69344f.png

Edited by walkingfree2020
On 8/19/2021 at 3:41 PM, Frosferes said:

If those mods use node scaling for growing bodyparts then the belly will likely work, but the breasts might not due to the node names not matching up. If you test and report back if they worked or not I, might be able to provide a patch to make them work.

Yes. Make sure it loads BEFORE my mod and its patches or you will have issues like missing heads etc.

can you post pics of the different heads or tell me were to see them

On 8/19/2021 at 3:41 PM, Frosferes said:

I think there is something wrong with your Futanari CBBE SOS addon patch as it has no texture when I use it also can you make a patch for Horse Penis SOS SSE Addon that is made by the same person(I think)(wish there is a no balls version for them and the futa werewolf patch of yours)

Also it isn't being registered for sex even when using matchmaking the sex scene will not play or even register the player for the scene when using CBBE add on.

one other thing is it possible to ask for another canine dick one that is less bouncy/floppy?(futa wolf character) As when you are penetrating it doesn't look as good if your dick is flopping out of the stomach or making it looked like it isn't in the right hole or the hole at all.

Edited by DragonkingKyo

So I'm having the issue of regardless of which gender my character is my werewolf form will always use the male model. The physics still works though. The sexchange command only changes your size but not the model.  Also tried spawning in a female werewolf from the hentai creatures mod but the results were the same. Oddly enough sometimes after performing a sexlab animation my model reverts back to the female model, almost like i'm equipping/unequipping something after the animation. Creature framework model is set to disabled, moonlight tales skin system is also set to disabled and i'm using the appropriate patch. If you're fast enough you can also see in the console something like "Male creatures: 1 Female creatues: 0" prior to animations. This might just be that werewolves don't have male/female flags but it might still be related.

Any input appreciated.

Edit: I tried out a the non HDT female werewolf replacer from Nexus, i tried HDT Werewolves SE V2.5 from this website and both of them had the exact same issue. Wtf is going on? My temporary solution was just to edit the male model to use the female files in SSEDIT but that obviously effects all werewolves in-game so it's not a good solution.

Edited by Etmoi
More information regarding the issue added.

@Etmoi Verify that Creature Framework has werewolves set to disabled. I think it's on page 8 in its MCM. It will take priority over this mod and all werewolves will be male. The same holds true for Moonlight Tales if you use that. It will also have to be disabled by using the Ancient Ring (or if you use the MCM addon, through that).

On 9/1/2021 at 9:47 PM, wollboi said:

@Etmoi Verify that Creature Framework has werewolves set to disabled. I think it's on page 8 in its MCM. It will take priority over this mod and all werewolves will be male. The same holds true for Moonlight Tales if you use that. It will also have to be disabled by using the Ancient Ring (or if you use the MCM addon, through that).

Yeah like I said in my comment, creature frameworks model is set to disabled and moonlight tales skin system is as well. Still no change.

Hi all.  I use YPS fashion for immersive hair growth but it appears to be incompatible with this mod.  If the character has long hair (with physicis), it persists in werewolf form in this mod and looks like a weird beard.  

Is there anyway to make these two mods compatible or do I have to choose between them?  Thanks.

Is there a config to reduce the butt jiggle on this?  it's a little nuts.  Also is the tail supposed to be moving? At the moment it's just the vanilla tail "movement".

EDIT: I don't think it's this mod, but can anyont tell me why one werewolf eye is normal, and the other is bright purple?

Edited by astor
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everytime I disable the Creature Framework for the female werewolf the female werewolf model doesn't change. Ontop of that, there's a glitch where her boobs shoot all the way down to the ground. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit: According to an old post of the unoverhauled file a fix was the overwrite the 2 boobs files with the 6 boob files, but for some reason that still won't fix it. I only did it for the furry portion of body, but is there any other parts I need to overwrite or should I do something else?

Edit 2: Learned that Creatures Framework was outdated, so I updated that, but now my head is missing, and the boobs STILL stretch.

Edit 3: I have checked pretty much everything, except the mods that it need and I'm still getting this one single bug. Here's all my info of my mods, plugins, and whatnot. 

Modlist https://imgur.com/a/vGAQ8Nu

Plugins https://imgur.com/a/dLP5v5m

Fnis https://imgur.com/a/ef2Wc83

Nemisis https://imgur.com/a/bLzPOce

Edited by buddyman4925
Adding new information to help solve the problem.
2 hours ago, captinjoehenry said:

This is fantastic!  Is there any chance the body could get body slide support?  To allow tweaking?  Or at least using any custom scaling settings we pick in racemnue and such?

LAZY BODY EDITS MOD LETS YOU DO SOME EDITING TO YOURSELF AND NPCS(NOT DETAILED EDITING)(AT LEAST FOR YOU DICK IF YOU are male or futa in werewolf form don't know about the rest of the werewolf body)

link Lazy Tools at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by DragonkingKyo
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've been focused on a few other things, so it took me a while to test drive this.  I'm just doing this whole thing via the Companions quest series, and here's what I've encountered thus far.

Farkas' head was stretched off into the distance after his transformation.  

As I entered the Underforge, Aela's head is missing, and her normal set of eyes and teeth are floating in the void area where the werewolf head should be.  I figured I'd let it ride and see what happens when the PC changes, so...

During my character's initial transformation, her head was also stretched off into the distance in the same manner as others here have shown.  I moved around a bit attempting to see if that would flicker in and out as it has for me in some other games, only to have her entire body vanish aside from the head just floating around.

The larger breasts were a nice touch, but my character's belly did not translate over from her normal form to the werewolf model.  

I'm gonna clear my INI folder and start over clean, but I don't get the feeling that's gonna solve things.  

On 7/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, Frosferes said:

I've got a wicked werewolves skeleton modified to work with my mod. It's not tested because I'm currently in the process of revising my modlist but you can try it out if you like:

Wicked HDT Werewolves Skeleton.rar 16.79 kB · 19 downloads

I'm so glad I had a bug that made me check this thread for the solution (which I found) because this skeleton is great, thank you. I really love rougeshot's skeleton edits and was sad to uninstall wicked werewolves... but no more.

Absolutely loving this mod! Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing it with us.

Been a while since I posted here. Been busy with school and just... not playing skyrim that much. New update is in the works but is taking a bit longer than expected.

2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

can someone help me? I have this mod installed, but it's overwriting the head of my Herma werewolf from Horny Creatures of Skyrim. They both appear with some overlapping. I tried to use the Kirakitty patch since Horny Creatures and Moonlight tales use their skins, but it didn't fix it.

Any werewolf skin swap system is not compatible with this mod, as stated in the description. Those need to be disabled in their respective MCM tabs. HCOS/Creature Framework has werewolves on page 8 of the creature list.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:15 AM, amenshawn said:

During my character's initial transformation, her head was also stretched off into the distance in the same manner as others here have shown.

Usually this is a problem with a wrong/old version of HDT SMP being installed. Make sure you have the latest update of SMP and SKSE for SE/VR depending on which you're playing. If the problem persists post your load order.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:29 AM, captinjoehenry said:

This is fantastic!  Is there any chance the body could get body slide support?  To allow tweaking?  Or at least using any custom scaling settings we pick in racemnue and such?

Bodyslide is planned for the next release.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, astor said:

Is there a config to reduce the butt jiggle on this?  it's a little nuts.  Also is the tail supposed to be moving? At the moment it's just the vanilla tail "movement".

EDIT: I don't think it's this mod, but can anyont tell me why one werewolf eye is normal, and the other is bright purple?

Jiggle is determined by CBPCMasterConfig.txt. You can either edit that to reduce jiggle or grab a config from another mod. Just be aware that most other configs won't have the werewolf breast bones defined so there won't be any chest movement unless those bones are added. Tail does not currently use HDT. The purple eye is probably caused by another conflicting mod.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:55 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

CF has suddenly decided to start revertging to different bodies even though the bodies have been replaced and overwritten and sometimes downright removed. no idea where it is getting the body from but its getting annoying af. and yes all skins have been disabled in the mcm too.

If both werewolves and herm werewolves have been set to disabled on page 8 of the CF MCM then best thing to do is move my mod assets and plugin to the bottom of the list and check which mod is conflicting by process of elimination. Disable mods that might conflict until you can decide which one is causing the problem.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, mrtauntaun said:

I use YPS fashion for immersive hair growth but it appears to be incompatible with this mod.  If the character has long hair (with physicis), it persists in werewolf form in this mod and looks like a weird beard.  

I used YPS with my mod for a while with no issue. Problem's either a different mod or a bad load order.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, XarisZ said:

This mod is still not compatible with Diverse Werewolves Collection?

Not yet. Can't say when that will happen but hope it will.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:14 AM, Etmoi said:

Any input appreciated.

Put my plugin at the bottom of the load order. Some other mod is probably pointing at the male werewolf body for both sexes.

Side Note: Support for ABC and ASOS is still planned but on hold until I can figure out some technical puzzles in the plugin files.