Great job on the mod btw! I had some issues but found solutions in the thread. Definitely with the krittakitty textures, you should maybe mention that one should load that after this mod and to manually delete the meshes from krittakitty on the front page, may help some folks right off the bat.

My only and outstanding issue, is that the dongs get MASSIVE. I'm pretty amateurish, is there a way to get my werewolf SOS relatively the same size as my character's human form? Even putting the size down to 1 and that thing is just waaaaay too big.

No matter what I do, I will either get a masculine body headless werewolf (LipSync disabled), or a regular body werewolf with the custom head and stretched vertices. I'm testing a nearly barebones game with unofficial patch, sos, skyui, and racemenu. I chose all default options except masculine on both "successful" attempts to spawn. Can't figure out what to do and many of my attempts crashed the game after I spawned a werewolf :c

https://i.imgur.com/EarCQiQ.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/atH8Vrm.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/Xneuo4a.png

After a purge in Vortex and changing load order in WryeBash, a little bit closer to working? It's the masculine body and custom head, but has stretched vertices across the map. (Added Live Another Life for quick personal werewolf access) https://i.imgur.com/xpSxzuo.jpeg https://i.imgur.com/nTc2F2u.png

Edited by IAmKnotMax

I am getting the same as knotmax up there, with more or less the same barebones game.

Mod list

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+FNIS files
+HDT Werewolves Overhaul
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+SexLabWerewolvesReduxV1-5
+Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Special Edition
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_27SE
+Moonlight Tales MCM
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
+RaceMenu
+Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul
+SLAL_SE
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+Creature Framework
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+JContainers SE
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MonsterLipSync1.esp
Werewolves.esp
Werewolves_MTSE Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

@The_Thingie@Higaceo@IAmKnotMax@ArmyguyI was able to replicate the glitch on my setup. Make sure you have the latest version of HDT SMP installed for either SE or VR depending on what you're using.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:54 PM, Drunkenhobo86 said:

My only and outstanding issue, is that the dongs get MASSIVE. I'm pretty amateurish, is there a way to get my werewolf SOS relatively the same size as my character's human form? Even putting the size down to 1 and that thing is just waaaaay too big.

That's a side effect of the werewolf model being a lot bigger than the human sos meshes, so the effect of sos scaling is more pronounced. I could try shrinking the model, but at the moment me and the guys working on SkyFur are making plans to redo the canine model for weres among other things.

6 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Make sure you have the latest version of HDT SMP installed for either SE or VR depending on what you're using.

That was exactly what I needed xD. Although you should add HDT-SMP and its requirements because I completely didn't know I had to have it installed ;c

I also had to do some tinkering to figure out XP32's dumb way of modifying SOS (you change your dick size through the race menu now as the MCM is locked for your own character and doesn't let you change the option, at least that's what I'm experiencing).

>>Ok so after I finally got CBPC installed when this itself was working, the floppiness of the dick is greatly exaggerated lmao. Just some basic movement causes it to wiggle up and down crazily for a few seconds. I do also agree that the dick is far too large (using canine variant), the default scale is completely fine, but if you set the slider up quite a bit the dick will easily get to the size of your torso or larger. If there's any way to change how it scales, you could do that over shrinking the whole thing, but either way works I suppose :3

Also I figured out how to tweak the physics in some way, I adjust the gravity bias a bit in CBPConfig_SOS.txt and disabled GenitalsLag02, 03, and 04 by adding # before their names in CBPCMasterConfig.txt . It looks way better over the defaults imo

Spoiler

CBPConfig_SOS

SOS01.gravityBias 0.20
SOS02.gravityBias 0.00
SOS03.gravityBias 0.00
SOS04.gravityBias 0.00
SOS05.gravityBias 0.05
SOS06.gravityBias 0.05

----------------------------

CBPCMasterConfig

GenitalsLag01=SOS01
#GenitalsLag02=SOS02
#GenitalsLag03=SOS03
#GenitalsLag04=SOS04
GenitalsLag05=SOS05
GenitalsLag06=SOS06

Edited by IAmKnotMax
more tinkering after a working install

I'm loving this mod so much! I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time and it's finally here. Thank you!

I wanted to ask  though, is it possible to have this mod working with the Wicked Werewolf skeleton mod?
I'd like to use said mod's werewolf proportions, but when I used it, the tongue and breasts ended up all wonky, even with the xp32 version.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, OmenSakaw said:

I wanted to ask  though, is it possible to have this mod working with the Wicked Werewolf skeleton mod?
I'd like to use said mod's werewolf proportions, but when I used it, the tongue and breasts ended up all wonky, even with the xp32 version.

I've got a wicked werewolves skeleton modified to work with my mod. It's not tested because I'm currently in the process of revising my modlist but you can try it out if you like:

Wicked HDT Werewolves Skeleton.rar

I've gone through this thread very extensively to see if I can find a solution to this problem, and even after following the guides on page 2, it's something I'm still experiencing.

So, the body for the males loads properly and behaves as it should, jiggle and all. Problem is, the genitals are not present. Unlike what I've seen before, they aren't there for a split second and then gone, they are never there to begin with. I don't have ASOS, ABC, or the old MB:W installed, and I made a point of disabling werewolves and their skins in CF. I've even restarted SOS, and it doesn't solve the issue.

According to my installer program, MO2, when placed at the bottom of the load order, HDT Werewolves Overhaul affects and overwrites files from these mods, and has no conflict with any others. The mods are listed by their relative load order.
- XP32 MSSE

- SOS SE (full)

- CBPC - CBP Physics w/ Collisions

- MNC
- Monster Lipsync SE - Vanilla

I suspect MNC might have something to do with it, considering werewolves are included in it. But I really can't be sure, considering HDT Werewolves Overhaul is quite literally the very last mod in the load order.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:01 AM, Darnexx said:

Does anyone, by any Chance have the Version 2.0? Since all the new requir SOS :/ 

The old non-SOS version is depreciated and I don't have the archive anymore. I can however provide werewolf bodies with baked in schlong meshes if you specify which bodies and which schlongs. Although, I strongly recommend trying out NifSkope or Outfit Studio so you can customise the bodies to your liking.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:11 PM, Zantheros said:

So, the body for the males loads properly and behaves as it should, jiggle and all. Problem is, the genitals are not present. Unlike what I've seen before, they aren't there for a split second and then gone, they are never there to begin with. I don't have ASOS, ABC, or the old MB:W installed, and I made a point of disabling werewolves and their skins in CF. I've even restarted SOS, and it doesn't solve the issue.

First make sure the werewolf in question is using a compatible SOS addon such as the Vector Plexus or Smurf Average ones in the MCM. Actors are often set to no schlong after SOS reset. Then check if the werewolf has some kind of invisible armor equipped that is not considered to be revealing by SOS. If it has, then check the revealing tickbox (you can also find this in the SOS menu whilst hovering your crosshair over the werewolf in question). If there are still problems then post your plugin list.

15 hours ago, Frosferes said:

First make sure the werewolf in question is using a compatible SOS addon such as the Vector Plexus or Smurf Average ones in the MCM. Actors are often set to no schlong after SOS reset. Then check if the werewolf has some kind of invisible armor equipped that is not considered to be revealing by SOS. If it has, then check the revealing tickbox (you can also find this in the SOS menu whilst hovering your crosshair over the werewolf in question). If there are still problems then post your plugin list.

I've noticed that SOS doesn't even include werewolves as an option in MCM for the schlongs in question. It only gives schlongs from Yiffy Age's SOS addons as potential options, specifically "dark sheath", "Bad Dog sheath", and "Bad Dog anthro", all of which look like identical sets of non-aroused animal equipment.

Could it be that the YA addons are somehow making it impossible for SOS to allow the standard VectorPlexus and Smurf schlongs to be permitted for the werewolf race?

Edit: there's no invisible armor in place, either. The SOS MCM confirms this.

Edited by Zantheros
21 hours ago, Zantheros said:

Could it be that the YA addons are somehow making it impossible for SOS to allow the standard VectorPlexus and Smurf schlongs to be permitted for the werewolf race?

If you're using ValeHyena's SAM patch for YA there's a known bug in the plugin regarding the VP SOS addons. Try replacing the patch plugin with this one if you're using it.

YA_Sam_Patch.esp

If you're not using this patch then post your plugin list, as there's something interfering with the SOS addons.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, Frosferes said:

If you're using ValeHyena's SAM patch for YA there's a known bug in the plugin regarding the VP SOS addons. Try replacing the patch plugin with this one if you're using it.

YA_Sam_Patch.esp 79.81 kB · 2 downloads

The patch you provided does give the werewolves the proper equipment, but it creates a major problem: it's essentially destroying the textures of all NPCs except for Argonians (since I'm using Flawn's Argonians to give them different textures).

From what I can tell with my limited understanding of this, it's because your patch is designed for the SAM body. I'm using the SOS body for YA, which the original patch IS compatible with.

It's basically a choice of either having the males of all but one race look like they're made of over-polished prismatic metal, or not letting the werewolves have proper equipment.
(And yes, I confirmed it was the patch you provided. The only change I made to anything was simply enabling and disabling it.)

Edited by Zantheros
8 hours ago, Zantheros said:

From what I can tell with my limited understanding of this, it's because your patch is designed for the SAM body. I'm using the SOS body for YA, which the original patch IS compatible with.

That patch is only for use if you're using Vale's YA SAM patch which it sounds like you're not. Something else is probably overwriting the SOS armor addons. Try moving the SOS addon plugins to the bottom of the list, then restart SOS and select one of the addons for werewolves, they should appear then. If you want, you can then find which plugin is causing conflicts by process of elimination, or just use XEdit.

15 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Something else is probably overwriting the SOS armor addons. Try moving the SOS addon plugins to the bottom of the list, then restart SOS and select one of the addons for werewolves, they should appear then. If you want, you can then find which plugin is causing conflicts by process of elimination, or just use XEdit.

I discovered that the Yiffy Age .esp's were indeed to blame, though whether it was the main one or the SOS patches, I'm not sure. Whichever the case, they led the werewolf race file paths away from SOS, making the schlongs unable to appear on the actor. Putting SOS below the YA files on the left side of the MO2 window resolved the issue.

Thank you for all the help, and for putting up with me.

15 hours ago, Zantheros said:

Thank you for all the help, and for putting up with me.

It's no problem. If you haven't already you should check out SkyFurry. It's an unofficial expansion/sequel to YA that I've recently joined the dev team for. The discord also offers technical support among other things ;)

Hi, I'm having a little issue with the werewolf heads, and I'm not really finding much about it online, any Ideas? My best guess would be that  its either a texture glitch or maybe script stress but nothing I have read about either of those really match up. I'm going through the MCM and trying to disable any options that cause script stress right not. I'm having a similar situation (possibly unrelated situation) with a few modded armors (the fur armor to be exact), but with those as soon as I pick them up and drop them the whole thing goes away.

ScreenShot1.png

37 minutes ago, BlossomingDesire said:

Hi, I'm having a little issue with the werewolf heads, and I'm not really finding much about it online, any Ideas?

Are you disabling werewolf appearance in Creature Framework? That skin is the default one for CF, and this mod needs it to be turned off to display correctly (I think). It's on Page 8 of the CF MCM.

1 hour ago, BlossomingDesire said:

Hi, I'm having a little issue with the werewolf heads, and I'm not really finding much about it online, any Ideas?

Do as wollboi suggested and check the CF and moonlight tales MCMs to make sure their werewolf skin systems are disabled. I've also seen this glitch occur when there is no HDT SMP installed, or it is outdated. No idea why it happens but it does. Check you have the latest version of SMP installed.

Going to post this to reconfirm the missing head is a plugin issue.

I've run into the missing head multiple times and had solved it by removing the mods and reinstalling them.  This time it didn't work and reading the posts on here I moved the mod plugins to the bottom of the plugin order and that fixed it.  Started a new character, got to the Silver Hand quest and Aela is using the MNC werewolf model, I became a werewolf, no head.  Tried reinstalling and it didn't work this time.  Moved the plugins to the bottom of the plugin order and it worked (along with Aela's model being replaced properly).

So short answer is make sure that your MonsterLipsync and Werewolves + patches are at the bottom of the plugin order.

I've run into a different problem, which I think is probably related but I haven't checked, with NPC werewolves where they didn't replace their normal heads with werewolf heads so you'd see a wood elf head on a werewolf body, lol; but let me explain in more detail.

So basically, I had werewolves working with HDT just fine on a previous character; I had tried upgrading to Animal SOS and that was causing CTD with a horse mod I was using Immersive Horses; so after testing and concluding it was Immersive horses, I rolled back the Animal SOS changes, reinstalled the older version of MNC I was using, replaced Immersive Horses with Convenient Horses, and started a new character.  This placed the MNC plugin below the HDT Werewolf plugins, which when I was testing Animal SOS in my old character didn't cause any problems with the werewolf heads of my old character.

I ran into those NPCs with human heads on werewolf bodies in my previous character playthrough (Wood Elf hunter transforming into a Werewolf at night) before I attempted to install Animal SOS; but I had installed other mods during that playthrough and the Werewolves plugin wasn't at the bottom of the plugin order at that time.  My werewolf model wasn't affected at that time but it could be that the NPC's model didn't load properly because of some plugin messing things up.  Haven't tested it though, no clue which baseID of Hunter is an infected hunter and there's a ton of "Hunter" NPCs in the game.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:49 AM, Taloren3000 said:

Hello! Upload a screenshot of the female werewolf. I have no idea what a female werewolf model should look like in mod.

The last preview on the mod page shows the female werewolf though. Granted, it has an SOS addon, but it gives you the idea.

Hey, I'm planning to start a new Skyrim SE mod build and I was curious if there are any female werewolf models that work with Fertility Mode and MME.  It bugs me when my heavily pregnant milk maid shifts to werewolf form and her full term belly and engorged breasts vanish.