So, after some messing about with the MNC ESP in SSEedit I managed to get the missing body parts to show... until it gets in a scene and is aroused and then they vanish again. I've enabled more than just the Body in all the options for WW in the ESP armor addons and even the race but this aroused option doesn't seem to pick up on it.

Back to troubleshooting...

EDIT:

After a bit more time, I found the last armor addon I was missing in MNCs ESP and now i've managed to replace the female model for MNC without breaking anything else. It's a dirty edit with a mismash of various bits on the model in Nifskope but at least it works! This will do til the MOD is updated and hopefully works again with my game AND the male WW model.

ScreenShot23.png

Edited by Gonzeh
Fixed
19 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Check that werewolves are disabled in the CF. Adding MNC will have overridden previous settings.

You may have the wrong skeleton loaded. Make sure the one from my mod is overwriting all others, inclusing XPMSE.

Made some good progress on the next update recently. Can't say for sure when it will release as there are still some unknowns at play, but I imagine it will be ready within the next month. May I ask if you're using AE? I'll be trying to replicate bugs when I'm done migrating my modlist over.

Yep, that fixed it...im an idiot, your a legend, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Which mod should win the WW skeleton.nif

Right now i have this mod overwriting all these.

image.png.18b4b71be47dce59723c8bc3183c446c.png

Also the dong appears for a split second and then disappears, any idea why this could be happening?

Edited by XarisZ
solved previous issue
3 hours ago, ThatsManBooty said:

How did you solve the issue?

I left it as is in the picture. If you use CF you have 2 options:

Werewolves > ALL SKINS - ANIMAL SOS P || Werewolf - DISABLED

Werewolves > ALL SKINS - ANIMAL SOS P LEGACY || Werewolf - DISABLED

Putting the settings like this in CF made it work for me. You might need to transform 2 times to make it appear.

Those options give you a diff result.

I tried all the rest with diff combinations and nothing worked.

On 5/12/2022 at 3:14 PM, XarisZ said:

Which mod should win the WW skeleton.nif

Right now i have this mod overwriting all these.

image.png.18b4b71be47dce59723c8bc3183c446c.png

Also the dong appears for a split second and then disappears, any idea why this could be happening?

HDT Werewolves + BAKA + Animal SOS SE + MNC do NOT play nicely.

I ended up with so many issues I ditched Animal SOS in favour of BAKA. Currently have HDT Werewolves removed until I can be arsed to get the miriad of problems fixed with WWs and conflicts.

Current setup I use is BAKA + MNC with BAKA overriding WW and then CF set to MNC mesh. I then use the female model from the Overhaul custom created to override the MNC female model and an edited ESP setup to ensure the full model shows up without affecting the male.

Took me a week to get my WWs setup to be stable and have a female with working physics.

28 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

HDT Werewolves + BAKA + Animal SOS SE + MNC do NOT play nicely.

I ended up with so many issues I ditched Animal SOS in favour of BAKA. Currently have HDT Werewolves removed until I can be arsed to get the miriad of problems fixed with WWs and conflicts.

Current setup I use is BAKA + MNC with BAKA overriding WW and then CF set to MNC mesh. I then use the female model from the Overhaul custom created to override the MNC female model and an edited ESP setup to ensure the full model shows up without affecting the male.

Took me a week to get my WWs setup to be stable and have a female with working physics.

Welp idk what to tell you

Spoiler

image.png.9e720272e0fc4e3fd831a86d5ca01121.png

Doing what i told you worked fine for me.

18 hours ago, XarisZ said:

I left it as is in the picture. If you use CF you have 2 options:

Werewolves > ALL SKINS - ANIMAL SOS P || Werewolf - DISABLED

Werewolves > ALL SKINS - ANIMAL SOS P LEGACY || Werewolf - DISABLED

Putting the settings like this in CF made it work for me. You might need to transform 2 times to make it appear.

Those options give you a diff result.

I tried all the rest with diff combinations and nothing worked.

Thanks! I was wondering what combination you used. That's a nice pic btw, are you using moonlight tails also?

2 hours ago, ThatsManBooty said:

Thanks! I was wondering what combination you used. That's a nice pic btw, are you using moonlight tails also?

No only Growl. There is an option in this mod to change the vanilla werewolf head.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, KronKi said:

would it be possible to make another futa patch for the TRX addon?

TRX - Futa Werewolf Patch.rar

You might need to restart SOS for this to work if you're on an existing save.

@XarisZ Looks like you're managed to fix the problems? My mod's skeleton should be the winning file and weres need to be disabled in CF.

@ThatsManBooty Same as above.

Hi there! Interesting mod, been looking to do a playthrough with a werewolf as a follower. After much tinkering, I've managed to get the bodybuilder werewolf body to show up, but it has no head. I've attached an image of the werewolf in question. For clarification, I spawned the werewolf in during a test run that I do to make sure the mods are all functional. The spawn id was 00023ABC.

I've also included a load order txt file. Maybe I've installed something really silly that's screwed things up. The werewolf head itself does appear (it's the Howling head btw) but when it does, the body itself reverts to the vanilla werewolf body type (though depending on the load order, the fluffy fur remains.)

If you need more info, just let me know! This is definitely a little annoying, but chances are it's something I've done.

20220527152631_1.jpg

loadorder.txt

Edited by Jon20
Spacing
20 hours ago, Jon20 said:

I've also included a load order txt file. Maybe I've installed something really silly that's screwed things up. The werewolf head itself does appear (it's the Howling head btw) but when it does, the body itself reverts to the vanilla werewolf body type (though depending on the load order, the fluffy fur remains.)

You've got the plugin from MoreNastyCritters loading after mine. You need to make sure Werewolves.esp is loading after any mod that affects the werewolf race record like MNC and HCOS.

17 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

You've got the plugin from MoreNastyCritters loading after mine. You need to make sure Werewolves.esp is loading after any mod that affects the werewolf race record like MNC and HCOS.

Thanks! I was trying a bunch of different load orders, did them way below everything else and way above everything else. I'll give it another shot though, see if anything different happens.

Okay, so I've tried everything, moving the load order, reinstalling and using a bare-bones list of mods (nothing more than the essentials) and now I've tried it with the full list of mods that I'm using for the main playthrough. No dice, however it seems like the werewolf head is there, along with the fur, but now the body itself is the vanilla werewolf body, not the bodybuilder one.

When I did the barebones load order, I got the vanilla body with the fluffy fur and the howling head, but no bodybuilder body.

Keep in mind that even though more werewolves is there, I managed to get the bodybuilder body and no head with it in the first load order I posted, so it's... weird. I can't make head nor tails of this.

I've attached the new load order and the screenshot as well. I'm sure there's a conflict, but I just can't figure out where or what's causing it.

20220528131514_1.jpg

loadorder2.txt

1 hour ago, Jon20 said:

When I did the barebones load order, I got the vanilla body with the fluffy fur and the howling head, but no bodybuilder body.

Check the weight value of the NPC. The bodybuilder morph is the high weight variant so if the actors weight is low they will look skinny.

52 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Check the weight value of the NPC. The bodybuilder morph is the high weight variant so if the actors weight is low they will look skinny.

Oh you beautiful man, that was it! Guess I am a total idiot! That was the issue all along! Thanks a ton! Here I was thinking I was going to have go deep into code or something to fix it. A freaking weight issue. Had no idea that was a thing for werewolves, but it's been a while since I've used werewolf mods.

In any case, it seems to be working now. Now to find some mods to make a follower a werewolf and I'm all set to go! Thanks again!

20220528152012_1.jpg

Alright, so i have everything working as intended,  My only issue is with npcs and that  is the canine schlong is... massive... even at size 1.    I can alter this through a cosmetic racemenu  but iwas wondering if there was an alternate file for the schlong or any tips on shrinking it via nifskope ?

Having a couple bugs that seem related to HDT SMP, based on previous posts here. In short:

• Futa werewolf - perfect, works just fine
  • Male werewolf - hair stretch bug, otherwise functional
  • Female werewolf - CTD when loaded by any means

I'm running the latest version of AE and have the latest version of Faster HDT-SMP. I saw the hair stretch bug hasn't been fixed yet, and that's fine, but I didn't find reports of CTD for female werewolves. Could it be a skeleton conflict? I've got this mod & its requirements, MNC (skins disabled in CF), HCoS, Hentai Creatures, Sexlab Werewolves, and Moonlight Tales (skins disabled). I'm not sure what it could be.

Here's my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
AncientDraugr.esl
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
Black Widow Outfit.esl
Cassandra Apocrypha UNP.esl
Cassandra Frost Witch.esl
Celes Mercy.esl
Celes Nightingale Armor.esl
Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esl
Celes Tarot Outfit Cloth UNP.esl
Crimson Blood Armor.esl
DX Christmas Bunny Outfit.esl
DX Dark Knight Armor.esl
Emfy Cleric Robes.esl
DX Daughter of the Sea.esl
DX Druid Armor.esl
DX Morenn Outfit.esl
DX Necromancer Robes.esl
DX Succubus Armor.esl
DX Witch Hunter Armor.esl
DX Witcher Armor.esl
Daedric Reaper Armor.esl
Demon Armor.esl
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esl
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esl
Gwelda Vampire.esl
Gwelda Witch.esl
Merta Assassin Armor.esl
Merta Black Rose Armor.esl
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esl
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esl
Spartan Bard Outfit.esl
Stella Mithril Armor.esl
Tembtra Thief Armor.esl
Ursine Armor Pack.esl
WildHuntress.esl
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit - JoP Patch.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
Cathedral Weather Godrays.esp
Cathedral Landscapes.esp
Jugs.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
animal_mansion.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Gwelda Witch.esp
DX Dark Knight Armor.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
MiasLair.esp
BesEss.esp
LADX_SSE.esp
K2 Naked Mage.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
UIExtensions.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Sisterhood Mara.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCollegeofWinterhold_Patch.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
zRitual.esp
DX Morenn Outfit.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
JoP - The Book of UUNP Patch.esp
Visible 1st Person Gear.esp
ToplessForswornAllowNecklace.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FleshFX.esp
FNIS.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
CBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
MonsterLipSync1.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Werewolves.esp
Werewolves_Futanari CBBE Patch.esp
Werewolves_MTSE Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Edited by futanarisunshine666
On 5/28/2022 at 9:38 PM, littleman said:

Alright, so i have everything working as intended,  My only issue is with npcs and that  is the canine schlong is... massive... even at size 1.    I can alter this through a cosmetic racemenu  but iwas wondering if there was an alternate file for the schlong or any tips on shrinking it via nifskope ?

The current schlongs are an issue. For the time being there's not an easy fix aside from RaceMenu/SOS MCM size, but it's something I intend to revisit.

On 5/29/2022 at 4:50 AM, futanarisunshine666 said:

I'm not sure what it could be.

Your load order looks fine, but it can be hard to tell sometimes. I always recommend using XEdit to check for conflicts in the plugins just to be sure.

Assuming you have all skin systems affecting weres disabled, another possibility is loose file load order. My mod needs to be low down there as well as it uses a custom skeleton.

I still have no idea why people are getting the hair stretch bug as the only time I've been able to replicate it is by using an incorrect version of HDT SMP.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:54 PM, DesyncLaz said:

Hi, could I get a patch for the TRX addon for Males? I tried to do it myself but it's not working. Great mod btw TY!

I'll look into it when I can, and thanks!

On 6/9/2022 at 10:25 PM, LoRDFeniXXX said:

Will there be a patch for Fluffworks?

I mean, the bodies in my mod already have fur layering... Although I do want to make the fur texture more similar to fluffworks as the noise filter they use looks more natural than mine.

Having an issue with the head missing and the breasts are static. Anyone know of any way to fix this? Checked xedit for conflicts tried moving my load order around and nothing seems to work. Unfortunate too cause this mod feels promising. Edit: Got the head working fine but now instead of static breasts they start normal on transformation and then slow sink to the ground. 

Edited by flibberyjibbets
Fixed one issue