11 minutes ago, flibberyjibbets said:

Having an issue with the head missing and the breasts are static. Anyone know of any way to fix this? Checked xedit for conflicts tried moving my load order around and nothing seems to work. Unfortunate too cause this mod feels promising. 

Static breasts could be a skeleton issue. Hopefully you're using  mod manager. 

In mod manager 2, on the left side, mods placed lower in the list will overwrite the mods above them. Its the same with the plugins on the right. If a breastless werewolf skeleton has priority then the breasts will be static. In my case, the mod "follwer live package" had a werewolf skeleton inside, so I put a 3bbb werewolf skeleton in there and then dragged it to the bottom of my load order.

The missing heads are probably an armor addon issue. I think werewolves normally load in as a single mesh, but another mod could be loading them in as 2 meshes (1 head, one body) so if the game is trying to load in 2 meshes, but then another mod with priority  tells skyrim to load in 1 mesh, the werewolf might be headless.

Make sure have all the requirements. This mod is a requirement (and I think it might be the missing head your skyrim is looking for.)

Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

9 minutes ago, venomr said:

Static breasts could be a skeleton issue. Hopefully you're using  mod manager. 

In mod manager 2, on the left side, mods placed lower in the list will overwrite the mods above them. Its the same with the plugins on the right. If a breastless werewolf skeleton has priority then the breasts will be static. In my case, the mod "follwer live package" had a werewolf skeleton inside, so I put a 3bbb werewolf skeleton in there and then dragged it to the bottom of my load order.

The missing heads are probably an armor addon issue. I think werewolves normally load in as a single mesh, but another mod could be loading them in as 2 meshes (1 head, one body) so if the game is trying to load in 2 meshes, but then another mod with priority  tells skyrim to load in 1 mesh, the werewolf might be headless.

Make sure have all the requirements. This mod is a requirement (and I think it might be the missing head your skyrim is looking for.)

Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I got the head working just fine and the breasts are no longer static but instead the now slow sag into the ground after transforming. Should I load this after my body and skeleton mod? 

1 hour ago, flibberyjibbets said:

I got the head working just fine and the breasts are no longer static but instead the now slow sag into the ground after transforming. Should I load this after my body and skeleton mod? 

Do you have a screenshot of the sagging werewolf breasts?

On second inspection it seems things did not quite work out. So I'm just going to avoid the headache. It seems sos and xpmse are the issue and I'd rather keep those two vs this mod. Dislocated jaw, stretched hair, and constant ctd any time a werewolf spawns. If anyone knows the issue please feel free to share as I've followed what install instructions there are to a T. 

• 2 weeks later...

On AE here, here's my experience:

Physics work fine for both male and females (I use the Faster HDT physics mod for AE)

If i choose the furry style wolf i get the "Hair stretch bug". So i choose basic vanilla.

Male wolves have massive wangs when erect.

Random CTD's seem to be related to which wolf is spawned in. If i use the player.placeatme console code and cycle through the werewolf NPC ID list, i can gauranteed produce a CTD with one or several in the list on spawn. Why this is i dont know as i have no other mods overwriting any records that this mod does (Or it's dependencies/masters) Not even Bashed Patches or Synthesis patcher overwrites or goes near any of their records.

edit-

Even starting a new game, with just DLC, USSEP, Schlongs of Skyrim, Alternate Start (LAL), script optimizations, and this mod (plus it's dependencies) i can replicate this CTD by spawning in a werewolf. Not all spawns cause this crash, just certain spawn ID entries of werewolves.

Here's a crash log:

https://pastebin.com/VxPKtmxj

EDIT 2-

So i think i resolved the CTD's by choosing different install options during the FOMOD installer.

Body Texture > Normal
Male Body Type > BodyBuilder
Female Body Type > 6 Breasts
Fur > Smooth (To get rid of the hair mesh bug)

Head Type > Asjure ( I pretty much chose at random here, but this was my first choice)

Everything on the next pages i left default.

The above seems to work fine for me, evne with my mods enabled. CTD's from spawning in random wolves appears to have resolved so perhaps there's a bugged mesh somewhere in the install options?

EDIT 3--

Nope, CTD's remain. However i can fix it by deleting the "Werewolfhead.nif" file and it's corresponding .tri, so there's definitely some issue with the werewolf head meshes in this mod causing some odd CTD.

Edited by Watchamacallit
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to get this mod working. Having 2 issues:

1. I have the CBBE futa schlongs and the patch for it installed, but the schlong doesn't appear on the werewolf

2. I use the HDT werewolf body for a few seconds before it suddenly changes to a different one without any physics. I've tried replacing any other instances of werewolf meshes and skeletons with those from this mod and it still happens.

Edit: Nevermind. Werewolves got re-enabled in horny creatures. Not quite sure how, but disabling them again fixed it.

Edited by TotallyStephenHawking
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, furfan111 said:

Can anyone please help me, im having the Headless Werewolf Problem and i dont know how to fix it, This is my Load Order, i try putting the Werewolves and the MFT at the bottom but im still having issues.

I had this issue with the newest version of Faster HDT-SMP, but it works fine with Faster HDT-SMP 1.42 for some reason.

The game does not like me spawning in werewolves to see if the mod is working correctly.
With males, the first one is invisible while the second causes a CTD.
With females, it just immediately CTDs.

I tried moving the esp to the bottom of my load order, which changed nothing. (I'm using Vortex, if that helps people)

Hi everyone. Apologies for not responding to the issues people have been having in this thread. I've had a major update for this mod in the works for some time and wanted to simply release that and tell everyone to use it instead. This update is almost complete, but has been delayed several times due to difficult bugs that have taken longer than expected to fix.

If anyone is knowledgeable about the workings of HDT SMP and wishes to help troubleshoot the last few bugs that I need to squash, it will go a long way towards finishing the update.

Edited by Frosferes

I have been trying to trouble shoot this myself for 2-3 hours but cant figure out whats wrong. I can't get my female PC to become a female werewolf nor do the male werewolves have a dick. I followed along with what the description said and made sure everything was loaded correctly but I really don't know what to do. Disabled MTSE skins and the CF skins. Here is my load order if you can help me

loadorder.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 2:04 AM, rngsky said:

I have been trying to trouble shoot this myself for 2-3 hours but cant figure out whats wrong. I can't get my female PC to become a female werewolf nor do the male werewolves have a dick. I followed along with what the description said and made sure everything was loaded correctly but I really don't know what to do. Disabled MTSE skins and the CF skins. Here is my load order if you can help me

Try rebuilding your bashed patch. If that fails try moving my plugins to the very bottom on your load order to see if it makes a difference.

Heya, I know of other head meshes that may be cool to add into this mod. These are LE though so they'll need optimization:

More Wolf-Like Werewolf by Glamrockcat

New Creatures by Robobirdie - includes werehyena mesh

Werewolf Remodel by WhiteWerewolfX
Tamaska Werewolves by Nyphani
Underworld Werewolf by WhiteWerewolfX

Also, could I utilize your assets into making my own adjustments? I have a very WIP mod that expands upon werebeasts and I think I'd like to try adapting things to be more friendly with your mod. Thanks.

(also if you need more skin textures, I know of more packs and some additional textures I've made)

1st off... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where have the big bouncy boobs gone *cries* (lucky for me I use unique player which let's me use a completely separate WW model just for myself and I converted the female from your old edition with new higher res textures and working physics just for my player char, even got the nipple placement corrected by editing the UV :D).

The update definitely works a lot better now though. No crashing with MNC, ABC and SOS installed. Being able to swap the schlong to the ABC one by simply selecting MNC in CF is a welcome addition.  

I use Hentai Creatures to make it quick and easy to spawn WWs. Issues i've noticed so far:

Appears to be double ears on the male WW (possibly double head).

Female model spawns fine but swaps out to the MNC female model when aroused (Again, double ears, it's putting your updated head on top of the default MNC female when aroused). 

Further to looking at the above... ABC overwrites MNC for the males, which your MOD then overwrites ABC which means the males are fine because ABC puts males in that folder but doesn't touch the female model.

Females are built to meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\ BUT MNC stores the female model in meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf which means as soon as the female becomes aroused MNCs model takes over due to CFs files expecting that location for females.

Very bottom of my LO for testing purposes. Overwriting MNC, ABC and SOS. Built the bodies in BS no issue.

Screenshot included showing overwrites, as you can see the female model doesn't conflict with anything which normally would be fine but anyone who uses MNC is going to run into issues when aroused states kick in. Hope all this helps.

2022-08-29 (2).png

Edited by Gonzeh
Update
2 hours ago, BetLV said:

Heya, I know of other head meshes that may be cool to add into this mod. These are LE though so they'll need optimization:

I'll look into these. I think the wolf-like werewolf is the same as Naturalistic werewolves which is already included as a shape. Some shapes are easier to implement than others, I think underworld will need a partial remake of the heads to work, which I might do anyway.

2 hours ago, BetLV said:

Also, could I utilize your assets into making my own adjustments? I have a very WIP mod that expands upon werebeasts and I think I'd like to try adapting things to be more friendly with your mod. Thanks.

Go ahead but be aware I don't own all the original assets used in the mod. Most stuff here is heavilly modified versions of existing material. What does your mod aim to do out of curiosity?

26 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

1st off... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where have the big bouncy boobs gone *cries*

They'll be reimplemented in a future version ?

I don't recommend using the MNC meshes but if you want there is the CF addon MNC Classic TWO. The other MNC addons will not work as I didn't patch them. Werewolf Black, Werewolf Red, Horse Black and Horse red are the HCOS addons and are recommended for use.

10 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Go ahead but be aware I don't own all the original assets used in the mod. Most stuff here is heavilly modified versions of existing material. What does your mod aim to do out of curiosity?

I was aiming to add diversity to werebeast encounters. There's multiple alternate models for NPCs and/or types - bats, raptors, drakes, hyenas alongside werewolves. If you want preview pictures of the models in nifskope, here's what some examples look like:

Spoiler

femalewerebats.thumb.png.a1e846117cd6f0bd95aa9e25cc324506.png

flame.png.110144df94fd182df9843a6f3539bbcb.png

malewerebats.thumb.png.ff4e853e3722074f3359ec5f0bb8d238.png

superwereraptor.png.0d089015600957cd0abe136f405742c8.png

werebat1vamp.png.873456b5ac11a8125c557c4512802809.png

werejackal.png.d9aa5beee1267b224616f17a33b4c3af.png

werewolfremesh.png.c902732e22ad1f4f9279c8574c57a135.png

behemothf.png.bed4d9757f6b04c2b09f131c9ca60abd.png

drake.png.603d53ebfe6f7903207122af368aa9b0.png

werebatbe.png.54321600a97b28a5639cf56e136f350c.png

I only use a couple WW mods and after reading I'm abit confused if this will work with the ones I do use or not. I read that you have a patch for Growl, which is cool, so that answers one of the questions right off the bat. But I also use Diverse Werewolf Collection to change all the werewolves in game to use different textures and look different, cause well it's boring AF to have all the werewolves in game look identical. I also use the female body replacer La Femme Lycana which I am assuming this mod will completely replace which is fine. But I really would like to know if the texture variation replacement process from Diverse Werewolves and the Player version is compatible or does this mod use the same texture for all the werewolves like it does in vanilla?