On 12/24/2021 at 3:41 AM, duzellx said:

hdt smp ae is now available, in testing these functions except for a fur strip that seems to stretch out from bodys head/mouth area

I still have no idea why that bug happens. It seems to be related to SMP but the head fur parts shouldn't have anything to do with SMP. It's very bizarre, but I don't think it's worth trying to find a fix for right now since those headparts will be being replaced in the next update. Thanks for letting me know though ?

11 hours ago, Frosferes said:

I still have no idea why that bug happens. It seems to be related to SMP but the head fur parts shouldn't have anything to do with SMP. It's very bizarre, but I don't think it's worth trying to find a fix for right now since those headparts will be being replaced in the next update. Thanks for letting me know though ?

yea i tried to figure it out myself no luck either, also good to know !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, Neonic634 said:

will this work on legendary edition? if not, is there a legendary edition version available for this mod?

The HDT SMP configs might work with the LE version of that plugin but I don't know for certain. Also it looks like you'd need to get a patch to run the LE version of HDT SMP together with PE if you are using that in your game. Meshes and textures would need to be converted to play nicely on LE. Simply running the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimiser should work for that. However CBPC does not exist on LE so the jiggle bones that rely on that mod won't work unless the SMP configs are expanded to include them.

4 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

The HDT SMP configs might work with the LE version of that plugin but I don't know for certain. Also it looks like you'd need to get a patch to run the LE version of HDT SMP together with PE if you are using that in your game. Meshes and textures would need to be converted to play nicely on LE. Simply running the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimiser should work for that. However CBPC does not exist on LE so the jiggle bones that rely on that mod won't work unless the SMP configs are expanded to include them.

CBPC is fully updated for AE and works just fine :) The fomod installer lets you pick your target game version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

For some reason one polygon stretches across the screen on the female werewolf body, off of somewhere near the left shoulder blade. I've resolved all load order conflicts and don't have any mods that mess with SOS other than the AE .dll replacer and SOS futanari, is there any way to fix this? I have NifSkope, so if it's possible to fix the mesh in there, I can do so if you tell me how.

4 hours ago, wollboi said:

Just on a whim, I re-enabled this mod and its prerequisite when there were two friendly werewolves standing around and it seems to work fine as long as I'm using the updated Faster HDT-SMP for AE.

Thats actually good to know, Im using Vortex but the thing doesnt tell when new version are up, I read your comment and went to HDT page to find I was a few version behind, I ll try it again, as far it doesnt Ctd im good. Since so far this is the best ww mod out there (for my liking)

Pd: Sorry to ask but @Frosferes could you integrate Apex in some way? or someone could tell how to use apex only for player character

On 2/4/2022 at 6:25 PM, Rusty9014 said:

For some reason one polygon stretches across the screen on the female werewolf body, off of somewhere near the left shoulder blade.

That isn't a problem that will be solved with NifSkope. Make sure you have the correct and up to date versions of all the prerequisite mods including SKSE, SMP and CBPC all for AE. If after that you're still getting the problem then post a screenshot and your load order.

11 hours ago, wollboi said:

Just on a whim, I re-enabled this mod and its prerequisite when there were two friendly werewolves standing around and it seems to work fine as long as I'm using the updated Faster HDT-SMP for AE.

That's good to know. I Suppose when i next update the mod description I should emphasise the prerequisites and their version differences a bit more as it seems to be a common issue.

7 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

Pd: Sorry to ask but @Frosferes could you integrate Apex in some way? or someone could tell how to use apex only for player character

I had a look at Apex Werewolf and there are definitely things about it that I like such as the dewclaw. Though it unfortunately appears to be a ground up remake of the werewolf body with practically nothing in common with the vanilla (or vanilla derived) meshes. This makes it difficult to integrate with the current body shapes I have set up without a lot of work, and I'm not prepared to maintain two separate body meshes as one is bad enough as it is. You could use the current Apex body with my mod installed but it wouldn't have any jiggle bones which kind of defeats the object.

I will however look for ways to incorporate its design in the future, but that won't be happening this next update.

Edited by Frosferes

Hmm, sorry, looks like I spoke too soon. It's weird. I use the mod More Werewolves to make more of them spawn around the world. Near Markarth there were two female werewolves that appeared with no problem. I even went into another cell and back to see if it would crash with no issues. But yesterday I went to a place near Falkreath where three or four of them spawn and I got a consistent CTD every time. Maybe it was only the male versions causing issues? Because I don't think there were any female ones the first time around. Removed this and fixed the problem immediately.

My bad, I should have researched further before getting somebody's hopes up.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BennyBoi1 said:

any idea whats causing this? they dont correctly move with the rest of the werewolf

You've probably got the wrong skeleton loaded. Make sure the skeleton from this mod isn't being overwritten by anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any updates to the crashing issues? It's so random if it happens, sometimes I can be roaming around and a werewolf will crash the game, other times they work fine.

Or is anyone clever enough to extract just the female werewolves from this mod and make a quick separate mod for just those? The females in this are my favourite replacer and they don't seem to cause crashing. 

Also, can someone clarify which option should be selected from below?

2022-03-16 (2).png

Edited by Gonzeh

Just thought I'd post in regard to everyone having that stretching ear/fur issue with your werewolves. Seems like it's an issue with the extra furry layer option when installing this mod. Decided to reinstall it without that option and so far everything has been working as intended. Tested it with both random "in-world" werewolves and spawned werewolves using MNC.

On 3/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, Gonzeh said:

Are there any updates to the crashing issues? It's so random if it happens, sometimes I can be roaming around and a werewolf will crash the game, other times they work fine.

Thing is, a random crash is pretty difficult to diagnose. You know for sure that it's the werewolves causing it and that you've narrowed down the cause to my mod? If not then you might need to do some more troubleshooting. If you paste your load order it might offer some clues.

20 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Thing is, a random crash is pretty difficult to diagnose. You know for sure that it's the werewolves causing it and that you've narrowed down the cause to my mod? If not then you might need to do some more troubleshooting. If you paste your load order it might offer some clues.

Hi!

I posted in Baka with my load order and how I got my ABC+ASOS working and how I even managed to get your Werewolves working separate from all of that. 

What i've noticed crashing wise, if I say spawn a Hentai WW or a normal WW and then give it a Schlong in SOS (they spawn with no schlong for some reason? I haven't worked that one out) it will randomly crash upon reaching an animation erect state. I have all the HDT Werewolves files overwriting everything from SOS and Baka and have werewolves disabled in CF. Sometimes it doesn't crash at all.

I play as a female WW with Growl and I don't have any issues transforming into a female and spawning females for animations doesn't cause a crash either. From what I can tell it seems to be related to the schlong.

This is my Vortex setup too. Hope any of this helps. One thing i'm curious about are all the CBP configs, if I tell it to use yours for all of them will it mess up any configs for my char and male SOS?

2022-03-21.png

2022-03-21 (1).png

Edited by Gonzeh
On 9/24/2021 at 10:55 PM, dairy pirate said:

EDIT 2:

I FOUND THE CONFLICT

It's Seranaholic's Valerica replacer, of all things, that's causing the conflict.

Now everything is working great.

RIP my save file, at least I wasn't very far.

Don't know why. but it really works!! Thanks.