6 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Been a while since I posted here. Been busy with school and just... not playing skyrim that much. New update is in the works but is taking a bit longer than expected.

Any werewolf skin swap system is not compatible with this mod, as stated in the description. Those need to be disabled in their respective MCM tabs. HCOS/Creature Framework has werewolves on page 8 of the creature list.

Usually this is a problem with a wrong/old version of HDT SMP being installed. Make sure you have the latest update of SMP and SKSE for SE/VR depending on which you're playing. If the problem persists post your load order.

Bodyslide is planned for the next release.

Jiggle is determined by CBPCMasterConfig.txt. You can either edit that to reduce jiggle or grab a config from another mod. Just be aware that most other configs won't have the werewolf breast bones defined so there won't be any chest movement unless those bones are added. Tail does not currently use HDT. The purple eye is probably caused by another conflicting mod.

If both werewolves and herm werewolves have been set to disabled on page 8 of the CF MCM then best thing to do is move my mod assets and plugin to the bottom of the list and check which mod is conflicting by process of elimination. Disable mods that might conflict until you can decide which one is causing the problem.

I used YPS with my mod for a while with no issue. Problem's either a different mod or a bad load order.

Not yet. Can't say when that will happen but hope it will.

Put my plugin at the bottom of the load order. Some other mod is probably pointing at the male werewolf body for both sexes.

Side Note: Support for ABC and ASOS is still planned but on hold until I can figure out some technical puzzles in the plugin files.

that's the thing, I DO Disable them, and it still happens. Madmans guns suggested editing the nif in nifscope as well as the ESP, but I don't have a clue on how do that cause I've never even heard of a nif file or Nifscope at all. Getting everything to work is hard enough.

Edited by buddyman4925
Because I felt likes it.
10 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

that's the thing, I DO Disable them, and it still happens. Madmans guns suggested editing the nif in nifscope as well as the ESP, but I don't have a clue on how do that cause I've never even heard of a nif file or Nifscope at all. Getting everything to work is hard enough.

I assume you're using the herm patch for the player werewolf? That's not going to work either. If you want herm werewolves to work with my mod you'll need to remove/disable anything to do with HCOS herm werewolves and just play as a female werewolf using an SOS addon. I've provided a patch in the installer for CBBE Futanari to work with female werewolves. Link to that SOS addon is in the description.

2 hours ago, Frosferes said:

I assume you're using the herm patch for the player werewolf? That's not going to work either. If you want herm werewolves to work with my mod you'll need to remove/disable anything to do with HCOS herm werewolves and just play as a female werewolf using an SOS addon. I've provided a patch in the installer for CBBE Futanari to work with female werewolves. Link to that SOS addon is in the description.

But I'm not playing as a herm werewolf, I'm using a conjuration spell to summon a herm werewolf. It's basically a male with a new mesh to give it boobs and a new texture to change it. It also falls under it's own slot in Creature Framework. I didn't really plan on using any Herm stuff anyways but if they spawn naturally I kinda just wanna fix it, if possible. 

Edit: And it has nothing to do with the shlong at all, it's just the face is being applied to the herm werewolf and nothing else.

Edited by buddyman4925
Info
2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

But I'm not playing as a herm werewolf, I'm using a conjuration spell to summon a herm werewolf. It's basically a male with a new mesh to give it boobs and a new texture to change it. It also falls under it's own slot in Creature Framework. I didn't really plan on using any Herm stuff anyways but if they spawn naturally I kinda just wanna fix it, if possible. 

Yes, the herm werewolf points to a body with both a head and schlong model baked into it. The problem is that A - you won't get HDT since the body from my mod is being overwitten, and B - the head that's included with the herm body overlaps with the headparts added by my mod. MMG is right that these problems could be fixed using NifSkope and learning that program is something I recommend people new to modding do once they've got the basics down, but I'm not going to deny the whole thing is a bit confusing for new users. My own HCOS patch hasn't been completed to a standard I'm satisfied with due to some technical hurdles with CF, so for the time being you're probably best disabling herms where you can and see how it goes.

23 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Yes, the herm werewolf points to a body with both a head and schlong model baked into it. The problem is that A - you won't get HDT since the body from my mod is being overwitten, and B - the head that's included with the herm body overlaps with the headparts added by my mod. MMG is right that these problems could be fixed using NifSkope and learning that program is something I recommend people new to modding do once they've got the basics down, but I'm not going to deny the whole thing is a bit confusing for new users. My own HCOS patch hasn't been completed to a standard I'm satisfied with due to some technical hurdles with CF, so for the time being you're probably best disabling herms where you can and see how it goes.

alright I was just wondering. My main issue with the problem is that if they spawned naturally, I'd want them to look like they're supposed to. But so far I haven't seen any that's not an issue. I really like you're meshes, especially the 6 breasts option cause I'm just a weirdo, and I really look forward to your patch. Thanks for your help.

Edit: Any clue on when you think the HOCS patch will be released?

Edited by buddyman4925
another question
18 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

Edit: Any clue on when you think the HOCS patch will be released?

Whenever I can figure out how to migrate CF to an SOS type framework of only hotswapping schlongs and not the whole body. The current mechanism of having separate bodies for each option is extremely inefficient when it comes to integrating my mod.

5 hours ago, WyrmLord729 said:

I'm curious, would this work with Wicked Werewolves Skeleton replacer? 

1 hour ago, ArgonianInflator said:

so the fluff appears to be stretching out to oblivion and when i become a werewolf for the first time it crashes the game everytime, im unsure of the cause

Check your HDT SMP install. Make sure you have the latest version for SE

On 10/13/2021 at 4:23 AM, Frosferes said:

can you make other futa dicks like Horse Penis Redux SSE work with your herm patch as CBBE Futanari seems to have no textures for beast races

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, StrangerThought said:

so ive got almost everything working except after the transformation the breast stretch off to the void and its only the chest giving problems how do i fix it?

On 11/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, crash6372 said:

Does anyone else have the female werewolf boob strech to floor bug because i have it. my hdt is up to date 

Make sure you're using the skeleton provided with this mod. It should be overwriting everything else.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, daxbax8831738 said:

How do I incorporate this with vortex? (it keeps giving me the incompatibility error) 

I don't use Vortex but there should be a way to view file conflicts somewhere. Set the skeleton you want to win out.

On 10/22/2021 at 4:20 PM, GhostApocalypse said:

did anyone find a fix?

Always check load order first. If all skin systems are disabled try moving my mod files and plugin to the bottom of the list so that they overwrite everything else and test in game. From there you can isolate the conflict.

• 2 weeks later...

hey first of all thx for the amazing work pal, and i wanted to ask is there's a way to make the werewolf schlong smaller? cuz half of the animations the wolf just ends up impaling the women whith his magnum dong, coming out of theirs stomachs and its kinda un-immersive, i remembered that ABC had a perfect size for the schlong, thanks in advance!

horn-hog.png

13 hours ago, Valcro said:

hey first of all thx for the amazing work pal, and i wanted to ask is there's a way to make the werewolf schlong smaller? cuz half of the animations the wolf just ends up impaling the women whith his magnum dong, coming out of theirs stomachs and its kinda un-immersive, i remembered that ABC had a perfect size for the schlong, thanks in advance!

I would like to integrate ABC but there are problems because of the way that creature framework works. If I slapped the ABC cock on the weres using the current system in my mod then they would be running around with a constant static boner outside of sexlab anims. It is something I want to find a workaround for eventually but I'm not exactly great at papyrus scripting. At the moment the only real fix for the size of the schlong is to change the racemenu SOS bone scale values.

2 hours ago, Koji222 said:

i have a problem, i don't know what is causing it but the werewolves are too big so when an animation plays they are out of place. Is there any setting or something to fix it?

Try going into the sexlab MCM, uncheck Disable Scaling and check Even Actors Height. That should fix most alignment issues.

7 minutes ago, Koji222 said:

the werewolf now is small.

Wasn't that the point? If that's the size that the animation assumes the actors to be then there's not much more you can do save I guess scaling the human up to match the were. The sexlab scale option just averages the height multiplier of the two actors so the size change isn't overly extreme for one of them.

7 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Wasn't that the point? If that's the size that the animation assumes the actors to be then there's not much more you can do save I guess scaling the human up to match the were. The sexlab scale option just averages the height multiplier of the two actors so the size change isn't overly extreme for one of them.

yeah i'm going to do that, change the height of my character with racemenu and tweak some other stuff, thank you for the help. and awesome mod btw, love it ❤️

8 minutes ago, Koji222 said:

yeah i'm going to do that, change the height of my character with racemenu and tweak some other stuff, thank you for the help. and awesome mod btw, love it ❤️

If it helps I believe that male weres have a height multiplier of 1.13. Females are not scaled at all.

in AE testing this has some issues 

• hair strips that extend from skull to a distant location
  • cbpc isnt functional on bodies (nif scope lbreast rbreast renames required -i just make a cbpc specific version and a smp version for hdt werewolves myself )

and thats it so far 

as i have a stable ae with original se hdt werewolves functioning now in ae , i can test any updates youd like me to 

4 hours ago, duzellx said:

as i have a stable ae with original se hdt werewolves functioning now in ae , i can test any updates youd like me to 

Odd that any version of HDT weres would work at all on AE. Unless I misunderstood something then all plugins that rely on SKSE DLLs (including SMP and CBPC) will be broken for AE until updated using the new address libraries, which might never happen depending on the mod.

Thanks for offering to test updates but honestly it's going to be a nightmare to figure out if bugs are due to my mod or broken dll plugins. The hair is a recurring one though and I still have no idea what causes it, or why having the correct SMP install fixes it. Hopefully the next update I have planned won't have the same problem.