11 minutes ago, V3rni3r said:

Yeah Its weird in SOS MCM he's equipped armor is not set to revealing, when in follower mode I have to manually select him, then turn the option on when he changes to werewolf form which basically forces the penis to show.  But when he's not a follower it shows normally. Now I'm wondering if there is anyway to show conflicting slots while he's in werewolf form. 

If you set the equipped item to be revealing in SOS then it should stay that way each time it's equipped. Assuming it's the same item each time.

Yeah understood its just unfortunate that there seems to be a bunch of prerequisites in order for the sos addon to appear on Farkas' werewolf form while he's actively my follower. I have to enable set as revealing it in the mcm specifically once he's transformed. I don't have to do any of these steps if he's not my follower. So it feels as though something is interfering considering the addon appears than promptly disappears. But to be honest I'll probably just deal with it for now unless I happen to find a solution or anyone would know something I don't. Everything else works as expected though which is good.  

Unfortunate quirks in the way mods are designed leading to conflicts where there really shouldn't be. That's modding for you I guess. But yes, if you can isolate the mod that's causing the issue to happen it'll be easier to find a more permanent solution. Hope you enjoy mine now it's working properly though.

3 hours ago, Hernite said:

Is it possible to have an option where all werewolves are male, to include the PC regardless of "Normal" gender?

Go into the character assets folder in the mod. Delete femalebodywerewolf_0 and _1. Make a copy of malebodywerewolf_0 and _1 and change the names of the copies to match the deleted files.

Guest DopyDopy2

So this is more just for some clarification. If I have CF and ABC, the auto updates will shift this to the old werewolf model. However, if it's disable I will remain with the HDT model and so on. Just want to check if that's the case based off my experience 

Because I really like the out of animation model and movement, the only problem is the only good werewolf animations are ABC config. 

If you are able to get the shlong to auto change when in the animation like the MNC ones do. That would be fricking awesome. 

7 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

So this is more just for some clarification. If I have CF and ABC, the auto updates will shift this to the old werewolf model. However, if it's disable I will remain with the HDT model and so on. Just want to check if that's the case based off my experience 

This is correct. With CF disabled werewolf model stays the same during animations. The SOS addon just adjusts to the default erect state. This can be changed with the SOS bend up/down keys though. Animation obviously isn't as dynamic as ABC.

8 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

If you are able to get the shlong to auto change when in the animation like the MNC ones do. That would be fricking awesome. 

This is one of my goals. I want to achieve the same effect but with SOS addons. My problem is I don't understand the CK well enough to do that. I'm debating whether or not to make a CF compatible version of this mod using Animal SOS and ABC which already have dynamic swapping capabilities.

Guest DopyDopy2
6 hours ago, Frosferes said:

This is correct. With CF disabled werewolf model stays the same during animations. The SOS addon just adjusts to the default erect state. This can be changed with the SOS bend up/down keys though. Animation obviously isn't as dynamic as ABC.

This is one of my goals. I want to achieve the same effect but with SOS addons. My problem is I don't understand the CK well enough to do that. I'm debating whether or not to make a CF compatible version of this mod using Animal SOS and ABC which already have dynamic swapping capabilities.

I've seen a compromise work with the old/original HDT werewolves that was able to use the new HDT meshes and the CF. The down side is it currently won't work with ASOS you've made. Might be a point of interest to see how the systems work.

22 hours ago, Frosferes said:

what does ABC mean? is it some mod?

Guest DopyDopy2

So I've decided to install MLT and this mod together. I've added the patch but I'm still getting the invisible head. What should I be changing to fix this. Skins are disabled and I have MLT loaded before this mod. It goes MTL, HDT, MFA, (this mod)

11 minutes ago, DopyDopy2 said:

So I've decided to install MLT and this mod together. I've added the patch but I'm still getting the invisible head. What should I be changing to fix this. Skins are disabled and I have MLT loaded before this mod. It goes MTL, HDT, MFA, (this mod)

Post your full load order, probably another mod or patch overwriting it.

Guest DopyDopy2
45 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Post your full load order, probably another mod or patch overwriting it.

I did some reinstalls and got the head to stop disappearing, though then I run into the issue of the fur being a blocky texture. I'll keep shuffling things around and see what the fix might be.

Then it just kinda went away, probably some mods fighting. 

3 hours ago, Skytek405 said:

Any chance for an option for the female werewolves that uses the La Femme Lycana werewolf body? It is a bit more restrained in its bodily features

Femme Lycana doesn't have HDT nodes so it would be a bit pointless including it in a mod about HDT werewolves. I'll be revising the female models myself down the line. Those will probably be partially based on the original mighty beasts female model which is a similar shape to Femme Lycana but with a higher poly count. If you want less voluptuous werewolves try deleting femalebodywerewolf_1 in the mod folder and replace it with a copy of femalebodywerewolf_0

1 hour ago, Garrus. said:

Ah I see. Is there some way to go about changing it that lack of movement looks odd in some animations

Not really. ABC is usually prefered for actual SL anim events. The canine schlong bending animations were probably designed for SL arousal rather than sex events since Animal SOS, where they originally came from, allows for swapping to an ABC mesh for those events.

My mod doesn't currently support ABC but it's something I hope to include in the next version.

hello, i have a problem, when a sex animation starts the werewolf just stands still and does nothing, everything else works good, even the npc in the reciving end works in the animation so i don't know what could it be, i used fnis and everything.